View Full Version : Woman gets punched in the face by husband over Playstation

Pages : [1] 2 3

IronMaxipad
03-07-2012, 01:46 AM
o6e-w2DFAM4

discuss

baseline bum
03-07-2012, 02:10 AM
Not worth it, man. Can you even play Skyrim on a playstation yet without the performance going to hell after a few hours in?

mavs>spurs
03-07-2012, 02:36 AM
women cry and bitch and moan about fairness in society and "equal treatment," but think they get a free pass to assault someone because they have a vagina? Yeah the dude was a douche, but don't try to punch someone without expecting to get punched back. I felt a little sorry for her in this particular video, but worldstar posts a new one of these every week where women think they can just assault guys without repercussions and end up getting knocked the fuck out. You want "equal?" Don't assault another human being.

The_Worlds_finest
03-07-2012, 02:40 AM
What type of pussy hits a girl of that size and not even knock her out. Worst is these two pos provided two wonderful offspring to waste the worlds precious scarce resources.

thispego
03-07-2012, 02:44 AM
Fuckin low lifes, in front of their kids.

lolololol :lol video games

CuckingFunt
03-07-2012, 02:55 AM
women cry and bitch and moan about fairness in society and "equal treatment," but think they get a free pass to assault someone because they have a vagina? Yeah the dude was a douche, but don't try to punch someone without expecting to get punched back. I felt a little sorry for her in this particular video, but worldstar posts a new one of these every week where women think they can just assault guys without repercussions and end up getting knocked the fuck out. You want "equal?" Don't assault another human being.

Um... what? The argument was verbal until he stood up and cornered her against the TV. Physical intimidation is violence.

mavs>spurs
03-07-2012, 03:02 AM
more examples

ZXRtAgjCC94

pZhN8TXTiSw

there's a ton more of them but i can't embed videos from worldstar. also just as many where women just strike the man repeatedly but the man never retaliates. women, STOP thinking you're above the law and deserve special treatment! it is NOT okay to assault anyone unless it's in self defense.

mavs>spurs
03-07-2012, 03:03 AM
double post

FkLA
03-07-2012, 03:05 AM
Except in rare circumstances, any man that puts their hand on a woman is a pussy. This isnt one of those rare circumstances. 90 lb chick slaps him in the face and he decides to throw a right hook? Come on.

Landon Donofag
03-07-2012, 03:05 AM
more examples

ZXRtAgjCC94

pZhN8TXTiSw

there's a ton more of them but i can't embed videos from worldstar. also just as many where women just strike the man repeatedly but the man never retaliates. women, STOP thinking you're above the law and deserve special treatment! it is NOT okay to assault anyone unless it's in self defense.

:lmao:lmao

great vids

CubanSucks
03-07-2012, 04:59 AM
more examples

ZXRtAgjCC94

pZhN8TXTiSw

those are fucking beautiful but the bitch-made faggot in the OP video deserves to have his head kicked in. First off, your fucking kids are right there! That shit's gonna fuck their heads up for a long time. I wouldn't care if she was waling on him, she weighs 100 lbs tops and more importantly his fucking son is watching the entire time. He reminded me of a 13 yr old boy throwing a fit because he couldn't play his video games.

blizz
03-07-2012, 05:54 AM
Yeah, more than anything what bothered me and what is most disturbing is that the kids saw that and ran up to her. What a pussy punching her like that too....he needs to get his ass kicked. I wonder who posted it.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-07-2012, 07:22 AM

Are you fucking kidding me?? did you watch the video or not? Where did she "punch" him?

All I have to say is he better hope she has no brothers.

Muser
03-07-2012, 08:15 AM
The guy grabs the camera at the end so why would he not delete it?

Viva Las Espuelas
03-07-2012, 09:08 AM
Is that vid real in the first place? Why didn't the idiot launch the cam towards the wall when he got to it? Seems staged, to me.

BlackSwordsMan
03-07-2012, 09:48 AM
did she died?

jag
03-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Um... what? The argument was verbal until he stood up and cornered her against the TV. Physical intimidation is violence.

Slapping someone in the face is physical violence to a greater extent, considering it's also battery.

He has the right to destroy his TV. She was initially cornered but he never prevented her from leaving the immediate area. As someone supposedly "physically intimidated", she certainly didn't act like it. Instead of trying to diffuse the situation or leave due to fear, she was provoking him by standing in front of his TV, pushing him and trying to hit him multiple times.

Keep in mind, this is all a result of them arguing over a Playstation. They should both be euthanized, at least for the sake of their children. Dude has anger issues and went closed fist on his wife in front of their two small children. And the woman was seemingly under the impression that there would be no repercussions for her striking someone in the face and initiating physical contact during an altercation.

I completely agree with those that say men should never hit women. But the inverse is also true. Women should never hit men. There are consequences to everything, especially when it comes to slapping your short-tempered, mentally unstable husband in the face.

redzero
03-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Not worth it, man. Can you even play Skyrim on a playstation yet without the performance going to hell after a few hours in?

If he's smart, he'd have gotten it on PC instead.

thispego
03-07-2012, 10:06 AM
lol adults playing video games

redzero
03-07-2012, 10:09 AM
^ http://m.cnet.com/Article.rbml?nid=20069682&cid=null&bcid=&bid=-17

thispego
03-07-2012, 10:24 AM
:lmao yep, pretty fuckin sad. And people wonder why this country is circling the drain :rolleyes

redzero
03-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Wow, you don't like it when people watch movies, and you don't like it when people play video games. What should people do for entertainment?

mrsmaalox
03-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Those poor babies :(

jag
03-07-2012, 10:40 AM
this coming from a deadbeat who knocked up some slut and then denied the little bastard his last name?

'onosy decides to have a go...

:corn:

PakiDan
03-07-2012, 10:42 AM
this coming from a deadbeat who knocked up some slut and then denied the little bastard his last name?

:tu

thispego
03-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Wow, you don't like it when people watch movies, and you don't like it when people play video games. What should people do for entertainment?

go outside, staring at a television isnt the only form of entertainment in the world.

lol 3 hour long movies
nahhh, just lol video games in general :lol

thispego
03-07-2012, 10:53 AM

you must have me mixed up with someone else

Chomag
03-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Spurstalk might not be the right place to ask ethical questions. Some people here amaze me sometimes.

redzero
03-07-2012, 11:08 AM
go outside, staring at a television isnt the only form of entertainment in the world.

lol 3 hour long movies
nahhh, just lol video games in general :lol

Why does it have to be one or the other? What's wrong with doing all three?

JamStone
03-07-2012, 11:16 AM
I'm all for equal opportunity violence between a man and a woman when the man is defending himself. But why waste the energy of a cold cocked punch when simply shaking the bitch would have sufficed? Punching a woman should always be a last resort and reserved for times like when she has a weapon of some sort. Shake her, push her, maybe smack her. Don't punch her. I agree the most fucked up part is that it happened in front of those kids, which also suggests it wasn't staged. Sad.

thispego
03-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Why does it have to be one or the other? What's wrong with doing all three?

i never said people shouldnt watch movies, i just make fun of people who worship 3 hour long movies like theyre some kind of masterpiece. lol batman

howeva, people who play videogames play for hours and hours on end. you are way too old for video games if you are out of college.

DMC
03-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Women try to mother their husbands these days, treating them in the same way they treat kids, being harsh, overbearing, trying to show control of them. Men are pussies, allow it and don't do anything to fix problems that arise, accepting that the woman will handle it. They will use "you hit me first" as an excuse to punch a woman, but they won't use that same excuse to fight back if confronted by a bigger man. A bigger man could slap the fuck out of that dude and he wouldn't do shit. That woman just put a hand in his face.

There's obviously hate between the two, likely a court case involving custody and child support as well.

If the guy established himself in the house as a provider and care taker, the woman wouldn't have felt the need to put him in his place. It looks like, in that video, he was there getting his stuff, like they broke up, and one of them set up the camera knowing it was going to happen. So you have to wonder who set up the camera and was it instigated to get footage of the abuse?

DMC
03-07-2012, 11:32 AM
i never said people shouldnt watch movies, i just make fun of people who worship 3 hour long movies like theyre some kind of masterpiece. lol batman

howeva, people who play videogames play for hours and hours on end. you are way too old for video games if you are out of college.

What's the difference between enjoying a video game and enjoying a board game, a round of golf or a game of hoops? It's all a game, you get nothing for it except some exercise on some of them and whatever you bet if you do.

Not all people who play video games play for hours on end, but if they did how does that affect you? Aren't you more worried about paying child support?

resistanze
03-07-2012, 11:35 AM
:lol God damn, DMC going in.

DMC
03-07-2012, 11:46 AM
:lmao yep, pretty fuckin sad. And people wonder why this country is circling the drain :rolleyes
You should spend more time starting at your monitor and blog about it. Blogs change the world.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Some adults play video games. Some adults make broken homes. C'est la vie
:wakeup

thispego
03-07-2012, 12:04 PM
What's the difference between enjoying a video game and enjoying a board game, a round of golf or a game of hoops? It's all a game, you get nothing for it except some exercise on some of them and whatever you bet if you do.

Not all people who play video games play for hours on end, but if they did how does that affect you? Aren't you more worried about paying child support?

Video games are for children. You one of those fuckin 30+yo losers who pre-order call of duty or somethin? Lolololol :lol

thispego
03-07-2012, 12:06 PM
You should spend more time starting at your monitor and blog about it. Blogs change the world.

You'd know mr 14,783 :rollin

thispego
03-07-2012, 12:12 PM
tbh if he only showed that dedication when the bastard was born, he wouldn't have needed to seek legal counsel from SpursTalk.com, Attorney At Law.

and where was he with that sort of dedication when his good friend Pat was asking certain Colts fans for heroin?

Lol "advice on name change" = "legal advice" :lmao

thisnarco
03-07-2012, 12:14 PM
my man pego is right...adults trying to score heroin and pills over the internet from random people>>>adults playing video games

thispego
03-07-2012, 12:17 PM
my man pego is right...adults trying to score heroin and pills over the internet from random people>>>adults playing video games

We could come up with lies and half-truths to scoff you chumps, too. But reality is so much more fun!

thisnarco
03-07-2012, 12:23 PM
We could come up with lies and half-truths to scoff you chumps, too. But reality is so much more fun!

oh so JT never posted a screenshot IM of you asking him for "codones?":rollin

:lolalready proven wrong about your drug addiction
:lolproven wrong about the length of Nolan's films then backtracking
:lolRobocop is longer than The Artist
:loloffering to pay HarlemHeat for photos of mavfans
:lolthinks spending hours on end staring at a computer screen=/=staring at a TV playing video games
:lolMike McKay

redzero
03-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Video games are for children.

Why?

thispego
03-07-2012, 12:28 PM
oh so JT never posted a screenshot IM of you asking him for "codones?":rollin

:lolalready proven wrong about your drug addiction
:lolproven wrong about the length of Nolan's films then backtracking
:lolRobocop is longer than The Artist
:loloffering to pay HarlemHeat for photos of mavfans
:lolthinks spending hours on end staring at a computer screen=/=staring at a TV playing video games
:lolMike McKay

Lies and half-truths

Yeah I asked jt for codeine after he begged all of us to let him hook us up with something. Where are those pm's hmmmm?
:lol drug addiction. I haven't taken a pain reliever since my shoulder surgery in 2006
<not a huge fan of robocop
Proof I offered anything in exchange for mav fan photos? None? Thought so :lol

thispego
03-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Why?

Because you have no life when you're a kid, you should by the time you start paying bills

thispego
03-07-2012, 12:31 PM
thanks

Lol that's been rehashed over and over. It's no secret, I've never denied it. Was it for legitimate pain management purposes because I was without health insurance at the time? Does anyone even care? :lmao

redzero
03-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Because you have no life when you're a kid, you should by the time you start paying bills

That doesn't make any sense. Kids play games, watch tv, play sports, and do other things. Why are you singling out video games as being for children?

thispego
03-07-2012, 12:34 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99496Lol asking about Starcraft in 2008??? Nice find!!!! :rolleyes
It didn't even come out for another two years and I didn't even notice when it came out, have yet to play it, too busy with a real life to even consider it :lol

thispego
03-07-2012, 12:36 PM
What kind of mature, video game scoffing adult isn't responsible enough to get himself a job that provides fucking health insurance?

Dumbass that was a long ass fucking time ago. :lol I was healthy as a horse and didn't think I needed health insurance at the time.

xellos88330
03-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Guy in vid needs to be castrated.

thispego
03-07-2012, 12:38 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Kids play games, watch tv, play sports, and do other things. Why are you singling out video games as being for children?

Video gamers are living in a fantasy world brah. How many kills you got :lmao

What real world skills are you learning playing video games, and don't you dare say team work :lol. Sports already have that covered.

thispego
03-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Who needs health insurance when you can score smack from JT, right?

Doesn't make sense, isn't funny.

:lol trying really hard

thispego
03-07-2012, 12:41 PM
How old were you in 2008? Were you in the category of "Child" or "Not a Child"?

Not a child. I was just curious at the time because I had heard about it and really liked the original Starcraft AS A CHILD :rollin

redzero
03-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Video gamers are living in a fantasy world brah.

What entertainment isn't escapist?

How many kills you got :lmao

What's the difference between watching somebody kill somebody on a show or movie or reading about it in a novel and doing it in a game?

What real world skills are you learning playing video games, and don't you dare say team work :lol. Sports already have that covered.

What real world skills are you learning by posting on SpursTalk?

thispego
03-07-2012, 12:44 PM
What entertainment isn't escapist?

What's the difference between watching somebody kill somebody on a show or movie or reading about it in a novel and doing it in a game?

What real world skills are you learning by posting on SpursTalk?

How to spot the fuckin losers :lol

The answers to those first two questions are so obvious I won't even dignify them with a response

redzero
03-07-2012, 12:48 PM
The answers to those first two questions are so obvious I won't even dignify them with a response

Humor me.

And what's the answer to the third question? What real world skills are you getting from posting on SpursTalk right now?

redzero
03-07-2012, 01:43 PM
What am I calling a victory? Thispego is just posting stupid shit.

:lol and I notice that he didn't answer me about what he is getting from posting on SpursTalk.

jag
03-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Wow, this got ugly fast. I'll recap in case anyone missed anything:

-Woman gets punched in front of her kids
-pego shows up acting like pego
-Mono smears poo all over pego's face
-PakiDan shows up to high-five mono
-Jamstone brings the goods
-DMC brings the goods
-DMC and Viva Las Espuelas take turns with pego
-hemann shows up with his borderline illiteracy
-Mono uses pego and hemann as his personal toilet for 2+ more pages while Redzero chimes in

Pego's basically getting treated worse than the woman in the OP. But unlike that woman, his children would feel no pity because they have no idea who he is.

when the fuck is the new starcraft coming out?

Trill Clinton
03-07-2012, 01:58 PM

http://pics.livejournal.com/childofcrow/pic/000368wk

Trill Clinton
03-07-2012, 02:02 PM
yeah, I think that describes how you're justifying trying to get drugs from JT.

:cry "but I was really legitimately in pain and i had no health insurance! the only alternative was to get it from some random ass guy on SpursTalk!"

:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin

mavs>spurs
03-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Slapping someone in the face is physical violence to a greater extent, considering it's also battery.

He has the right to destroy his TV. She was initially cornered but he never prevented her from leaving the immediate area. As someone supposedly "physically intimidated", she certainly didn't act like it. Instead of trying to diffuse the situation or leave due to fear, she was provoking him by standing in front of his TV, pushing him and trying to hit him multiple times.

Keep in mind, this is all a result of them arguing over a Playstation. They should both be euthanized, at least for the sake of their children. Dude has anger issues and went closed fist on his wife in front of their two small children. And the woman was seemingly under the impression that there would be no repercussions for her striking someone in the face and initiating physical contact during an altercation.

I completely agree with those that say men should never hit women. But the inverse is also true. Women should never hit men. There are consequences to everything, especially when it comes to slapping your short-tempered, mentally unstable husband in the face.

yepppp. like i said, i'm all for equality and women have fought so hard for it and made strides which is great. but going the other extreme all the way to feminism and thinking having boobs gives you a right to put your hands on people without repercussion isn't fair or equal at all.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-07-2012, 02:12 PM
But unlike that woman, his children would feel no pity because they have no idea who he is.

:lmao

DarkReign
03-07-2012, 02:51 PM

If that is your fucking version of a man being assaulted by a woman, youre a fucking cowardly little piece of shit.

DMC
03-07-2012, 03:13 PM
You'd know mr 14,783 :rollin

You felled me with that arrow.

mavs>spurs
03-07-2012, 03:51 PM
If that is your fucking version of a man being assaulted by a woman, youre a fucking cowardly little piece of shit.

oh we're going the internet hardass route today. yeah i'm a cowardly piece of shit, takes a real coward to come to that conclusion all the way from the other side of the US through a keyboard. My point is simply this:

1) he shouldn't have hit her in front of the kids, your kids safety and well being comes before your own physical safety

2) that said, no man or woman is going to put their hands on me without repercussions(unless my kids are involved). if you're a woman, you might get a warning. but there are literally endless videos circulating the internet and you see it everywhere where women think they can just go hitting on people and not get hit back because "they're a woman" and i find it hilariously hypocritical. you can't fight and campaign for equal rights and then expect to be treated differently, that's called hypocrisy. maybe "this" particular video was a bad time to voice that opinion, as THIS one wasn't nearly as extreme as some of the other examples AND in this case the kids were involved. but you still get the point. keep your hands to yourself, learned it in pre school, etc.

DMC
03-07-2012, 04:29 PM
^ This is true. Women are given the free pass when it comes to hitting. They will hit you just because you say something sarcastic. It's been socially acceptable for a woman to slap a man for ages and men have been handcuffed by society because they are labeled woman beaters if they retaliate.

That said, I've never hit a woman. Only a couple of times in my life have I ever been in that position where I thought I should, but my mom was bigger than me.

baseline bum
03-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Not saying it works in this specific situation, but the 4:10 mark seems a good yet classy retaliation for getting slapped:

5gk8pbd_DNM

Landon Donofag
03-07-2012, 04:39 PM
vqHWWLDyauk

cantthinkofanything
03-07-2012, 04:40 PM
^ you just happened to have that handy?

Have you "created meals" to that video?

mrsmaalox
03-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Seems to me the reason anyone hits another person is because they think they can get away with it. Which also happens to be why I have never hit anyone.

Landon Donofag
03-07-2012, 04:43 PM
^ you just happened to have that handy?

Have you "created meals" to that video?

yes.

yes.

cantthinkofanything
03-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Seems to me the reason anyone hits another person is because they think they can get away with it.

or if they're executing a Donkey Punch

PakiDan
03-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Wow, this got ugly fast. I'll recap in case anyone missed anything:

-Woman gets punched in front of her kids
-pego shows up acting like pego
-Mono smears poo all over pego's face
-PakiDan shows up to high-five mono
-Jamstone brings the goods
-DMC brings the goods
-DMC and Viva Las Espuelas take turns with pego
-hemann shows up with his borderline illiteracy
-Mono uses pego and hemann as his personal toilet for 2+ more pages while Redzero chimes in

Pego's basically getting treated worse than the woman in the OP. But unlike that woman, his children would feel no pity because they have no idea who he is.

:lol

mingus
03-07-2012, 06:24 PM
I would say that his knocking down the TV and cornering her were acts of intimidation and are enough to warrant a slap or two.

BlackSwordsMan
03-07-2012, 06:53 PM
I feel bad for pego has it occurred to him yet why in every circle he tries to join everyone just gets quiet until he leaves?

Gutter92
03-07-2012, 07:10 PM
thispego: 10k+ posts on an online forum

thispego's views on entertainment: "PEOPLE SPEND WAY TOO MUCH TIME STARING AT SCREENS LOL GO OUTSIDE"

this nigga...

DMC
03-07-2012, 07:24 PM
I feel bad for pego has it occurred to him yet why in every circle he tries to join everyone just gets quiet until he leaves?
Unless it's the circle jerk and he's the pivot man. They still leave, but one at a time randomly.

thispego
03-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Humor me.

And what's the answer to the third question? What real world skills are you getting from posting on SpursTalk right now?

I answered: how to spot the fuckin losers. Ill answer the first two when I have some time. Too busy right now tbh

thispego
03-07-2012, 08:52 PM

thispego's views on entertainment: "PEOPLE SPEND WAY TOO MUCH TIME STARING AT SCREENS LOL GO OUTSIDE"

this nigga...

10,000 posts in 10 years. Pretty legit.

thispego
03-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Lolololol video games
Lololooo video games
Loloolool shitty mOvies

thispego
03-07-2012, 08:54 PM
I win rofl

redzero
03-07-2012, 08:56 PM
I answered: how to spot the fuckin losers.

:lmao That doesn't make any sense.

Come on, just admit that you are posting on here just for entertainment.

thispego
03-07-2012, 08:58 PM
:lmao That doesn't make any sense.

Come on, just admit that you are posting on here just for entertainment.

Well, naturally. What's your point?

redzero
03-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Well, naturally.

Then why are you criticizing people who play video games for entertainment?

thispego
03-07-2012, 09:07 PM
:lol Dude I spend a combined 30 minutes on here a day. I make fun of the losers that are on here day and night (mavfans) and have 14k+ posts in two years (dmc) "entertaining" themselves. You play video games for only 30 minutes to 1 hour a day? No? More? Then you're a loser, plain and simple. So sorry

redzero
03-07-2012, 09:10 PM
:lol Dude I spend a combined 30 minutes on here a day. I make fun of the losers that are on here day and night (mavfans) and have 14k+ posts in two years (dmc) "entertaining" themselves. You play video games for only 30 minutes to 1 hour a day? No? More? Then you're a loser, plain and simple. So sorry

:rollinArbitrarily setting a time limit on how long one should do something for entertainment.

Goddamn, you are retarded.

thispego
03-07-2012, 09:19 PM
:rollinArbitrarily setting a time limit on how long one should do something for entertainment.

Goddamn, you are retarded.

:lol 1 hour is not arbitrary. I'm an authority on this sort of thing anyway so you might as well take my word as fact.

How many hours, on average, would you say you spend playing video games? :lol

redzero
03-07-2012, 09:28 PM
:lol 1 hour is not arbitrary.

:lol It's completely arbitrary.

I'm an authority on this sort of thingNo, but you are good at talking out of your ass.

anyway so you might as well take my word as fact.I'm not going to take the word of some druggie with overbite who scoffs everything for idiotic reasons.

How many hours, on average, would you say you spend playing video games? :lolI don't know how many hours on average I play video games. I usually play one game a lot, get tired of it, then stop playing for weeks until I find another game I want to play.

mavs>spurs
03-07-2012, 09:43 PM

Mike, you've been on here posting consistently since 10am this morning. Allow me to welcome you back to the real world.

MavDynasty
03-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Damn, that weasel looking loser is getting his shit pushed in by everyone. Even by Paki fuckin Dan and DMC

:lol hanging out with a fat fuck virgin, a nasty ass looking paki with a shitty haircut
:lol criticizing people for posting on here yet you meet up with posters like fatfuck Mookie
:lol buying hard drugs and getting exposed while you backtrack

Damn bro, what a great life

redzero
03-07-2012, 09:55 PM
:madrun stop making fun of my friend :madrun

Maybe you should tell your bff to stop being a giant douche.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-07-2012, 09:57 PM
:lolhemann trying to do damage control for pego and failing miserably

":cry:cry:cryleave mikey alone!:cry:cry:cry"

redzero
03-07-2012, 10:02 PM
:rollin is this guy really spamming lyrics because his friend is being made fun of?

thispego
03-07-2012, 10:02 PM

No, but you are good at talking out of your ass.

I'm not going to take the word of some druggie with overbite who scoffs everything for idiotic reasons.

I don't know how many hours on average I play video games. I usually play one game a lot, get tired of it, then stop playing for weeks until I find another game I want to play.

Soooo.... A lot of hours then? :lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-07-2012, 10:03 PM
:rollin is this guy really spamming lyrics because his friend is being made fun of?

:lolhemann in white knight mode

:lolnot working

redzero
03-07-2012, 10:07 PM

A lot of hours what? Per day? No, I don't. I have played games on a daily basis in years.

:lolhemann in white knight mode

:lolnot working

:lol hemann is probably embarrassed by his friend's performance in this thread.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-07-2012, 10:11 PM
That's a grown man spamming lyrics on a forum, people...protecting another grown man from ridicule:lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-07-2012, 10:18 PM
That's a grown man spamming lyrics on a forum, people...protecting another grown man from ridicule:lol

thispego
03-07-2012, 10:20 PM

No, but you are good at talking out of your ass.

I'm not going to take the word of some druggie with overbite who scoffs everything for idiotic reasons.

I don't know how many hours on average I play video games. I usually play one game a lot, get tired of it, then stop playing for weeks until I find another game I want to play.

redzero
03-07-2012, 10:21 PM
D-di-did it work? Will you stop making fun of my friend now?

redzero
03-07-2012, 10:24 PM
:madrun if you don't do exactly what I want you to do for as long as I want you to do it, you are a loser :madrun

:lmao Keep reaching, overbite. I already answered your question.

thispego
03-07-2012, 10:25 PM
hey what can i say i just thought we were a couple of guys sitting around, liking eminem. it doesn't get any better than this

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-07-2012, 10:26 PM

:lolobligated to laugh at that
:lolneeding hemann to throw a life-line to you cause you're drowning
:lolstill drowning

redzero
03-07-2012, 10:27 PM
:lol only a druggie loser would find that shit funny

thispego
03-07-2012, 10:35 PM
:lmao you dumbasses are the gifts that keep on giving.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-07-2012, 10:39 PM
:lmao you dumbasses are the gifts that keep on giving.

:lolpego staring at a computer screen all day defending himself
:lolwe can tell this isn't important to you at all
:lolneglecting your child again for the computer
:lolchild hasn't seen father all day
:lolimminent SIDS baby

redzero
03-07-2012, 10:40 PM
:rollin this is coming from the guy who posts shit like "people who watch movies to watch movies have no life" and "if you play games for more than [arbitrarily chosen time], you're a loser!"

:lol druggie loser
:lol unwarranted self-importance
:lol scoffing things for retarded reasons
:lol bff trying to defend you

thispego
03-07-2012, 10:41 PM
:lolpego staring at a computer screen all day defending himself
:lolwe can tell this isn't important to you at all
:lolneglecting your child again for the computer
:lolchild hasn't seen father all day
:lolimminent SIDS baby

Imminent SIDS baby :lmao

My son is watching the spurs game with means we speak scrah

thispego
03-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Y'all are butt hurt, I've done my job here.

MavDynasty
03-07-2012, 10:44 PM
Does your son know that his father is a pathetic druggie?

Damn what a shithole of a life he must live. Poor kid

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-07-2012, 10:45 PM
:cry

enjoy waking up to the SIDS:lol

redzero
03-07-2012, 10:46 PM
My son is watching the spurs game with means we speak scrah

Make sure that he doesn't watch it for over an hour or he might become a loser!

Y'all are butt hurt, I've done my job here.

:lmao crying about other people playing games
:lmao calling others butthurt

thispego
03-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Does your son know that his father is a pathetic druggie?

Damn what a shithole of a life he must live. Poor kid

Kid's spoiled rotten, has everything he wants and more. Has more clothes than you do in your closet and the collective value of his motorized toddler cars equals more than the value of the vehicle you drive. And his father doesn't do drugs. Kids life is better than yours :rollin

thispego
03-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Make sure that he doesn't watch it for over an hour or he might become a loser!

:lmao crying about other people playing games
:lmao calling others butthurt
Sports are real brah, video games are fake. You're like spurfan90210 liking wwf at age 35 :lmao

redzero
03-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Sports are real brah, video games are fake.

:lol sports ARE games. They have no real meaning. They're played by children and adults for fun, just like video games.

:lol retarded opinions
:lol drug-addled mind

MavDynasty
03-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Kid's spoiled rotten, has everything he wants and more. Has more clothes than you do in your closet and the collective value of his motorized toddler cars equals more than the value of the vehicle you drive. And his father doesn't do drugs. Kids life is better than yours :rollin

keep reaching brah :lol

Facts are you asked random people on a fucking forum for hard drugs and was serious about it. Fact that you hang with fatfuck Mookie and the other losers

Spursfan092120
03-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Sports are real brah, video games are fake. You're like spurfan90210 liking wwf at age 35 :lmao

:lmao thinking I'm 35.

I watch WWE because my nephew comes over to watch it with me. It's entertaining. If your small brain can't comprehend the idea that someone watches WWE because it has interesting storylines and does it because someone who looks up to him wants him to watch it with him instead of watching it because "It's REAL, Y'ALL," you're a bigger idiot than most people on this forum already knew.

thispego
03-07-2012, 10:58 PM
:lol sports ARE games. They have no real meaning. They're played by children and adults for fun, just like video games.

:lol retarded opinions
:lol drug-addled mind

Oh my god...:rollin ok! Whatever gamer :lmao

You're really showing your true gamer colors comparing sports to video games :lol you have the saints man, respect yourself. It's ok if you're still a kid but if you're an adult then I feel bad for you :lol

Fpoonsie
03-07-2012, 10:59 PM
Kid...has everything he wants and more.

I wonder if the "more" than he wants is what'll inevitably lead to tha SIDS...

Gutter92
03-07-2012, 11:01 PM
God damn, thispego telling people to get outside, and he's been posting in this topic all day...:lol

thispego
03-07-2012, 11:01 PM
:lmao thinking I'm 35.

I watch WWE because my nephew comes over to watch it with me. It's entertaining. If your small brain can't comprehend the idea that someone watches WWE because it has interesting storylines and does it because someone who looks up to him wants him to watch it with him instead of watching it because "It's REAL, Y'ALL," you're a bigger idiot than most people on this forum already knew.

How old are you?

Oh now the story is your nephew watches it with you? :lmao
Now that's a backtrack if I ever saw one. You used to talk about that shit all the time on here. You love that shit, you probably make your nephew watch it instead :lol

redzero
03-07-2012, 11:03 PM
gamer

Holy shit! That's really telling me!

You're really showing your true gamer colors

Oh no!

you have the saints man, respect yourself.Yes, and I enjoy watching them. I enjoy watching basketball, too. However, they are just games. They won't make my life better. They are just entertainment, like video games.

It's ok if you're still a kid but if you're an adult then I feel bad for you :lol:lmao still saying this stupid shit for absolutely no reason.

:lol arbitrarily singling out video games as being for children
:lol trying to tell people to only play video games for an arbitrarily set time
:lol druggie deadbeat

thispego
03-07-2012, 11:03 PM
I wonder if the "more" than he wants is what'll inevitably lead to tha SIDS...

Nah it's within reason and we keep he crib clear. He's really past SIDS age tho tbh. I think we're stuck with him

Gutter92
03-07-2012, 11:04 PM
This topic has 157 posts

37 of them belong to thispego

"I spend 30 mins a day on here"
Im not good at stats but I think you the standard deviant my nigga :lmao

redzero
03-07-2012, 11:05 PM
:rollinI feel bad for that kid because I know pego is going to go on binges and leave him unattended for hours on end.

thispego
03-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Holy shit! That's really telling me!

Oh no!

Yes, and I enjoy watching them. I enjoy watching basketball, too. However, they are just games. They won't make my life better. They are just entertainment, like video games.

:lmao still saying this stupid shit for absolutely no reason.

:lol arbitrarily singling out video games as being for children
:lol trying to tell people to only play video games for an arbitrarily set time
:lol druggie deadbeat
Lol you are such a pussy and obviously self conscious about your gaming addiction. Evidenced by you defending the behavior relentlessly. Anyways, I'm too important to continue helping you guys for free tonight. PEACE

thispego
03-07-2012, 11:10 PM
This topic has 157 posts

Nah it's cool, sometimes y'all deserve a little more of my time. Don't mention it.

MavDynasty
Gutter what up homie

HarlemHeat37
:lol offering money for pictures of SpursTalkers>>>playing video games..

redzero
03-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Lol you are such a pussy and obviously self conscious about your gaming addiction.

The only one with an addiction here is you. I hope Child Protective Services takes your kid away from you before you sell him for oxycodone.

Evidenced by you defending the behavior relentlessly.

I'd be defending playing video games regardless, just because your reason for bashing them is so mind-numbingly retarded.

Anyways, I'm too important to continue helping you guys for free tonight.

:lol are you going into withdrawal? Gotta get that fix in before things get ugly.

Gutter92
03-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Gutter what up homie

Not much just got back from playin ball, had alot of fun today...ppl gettin pissed left and right :lmao got to watch the typical "man hold me back bout to whoop this dudes ass" after a travel call which delayed the game a few minutes...played 6 straight games b4 we lost n left...place was packed as fuck today so if u lose ur waiting an hour to play again, aint worth it

wat u up to

Gutter92
03-07-2012, 11:23 PM
:lol offering money for pictures of SpursTalkers>>>playing video games..

He offered money for pictures of spurstalkers? :lmao Tell me you're makin that up Harlem...

BlackSwordsMan
03-07-2012, 11:24 PM
pego ignored his kids soccer practice to fight with you all niggaz thats dedication

Leetonidas
03-07-2012, 11:34 PM
lol thispedo

MannyIsGod
03-08-2012, 02:45 AM

this nigga...

I loled

MannyIsGod
03-08-2012, 02:49 AM
This topic has 157 posts

I loled again.

MannyIsGod
03-08-2012, 02:53 AM
As for OP, man never gets a free pass to hit his woman. Ultimately he's scum - especially to do it in front of his kids like that.

That being said, I have a problem with the camera being set up right before this happens. Especially with her actions. If she's kicking him out, then she just needs to get the fuck away from him. She set up a camera and created a confrontation. I think she got exactly what she wanted in this situation. It saddens me that I think she set it up and the kids had to watch that shit unfold. Husband should have just walked away and never hit her. And to do it all over a Playstation?

I think she set it up and she's a horrible parent for that. I think he feel for it and is just scum for hitting her at all, much less in front of the kids. Ultimately its sad neither parent was thinking of their kids.

Heath Ledger
03-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Nothing beats this one.

tHE1t36m2V4

Heath Ledger
03-08-2012, 07:36 AM
As for OP, man never gets a free pass to hit his woman. Ultimately he's scum - especially to do it in front of his kids like that.

That being said, I have a problem with the camera being set up right before this happens. Especially with her actions. If she's kicking him out, then she just needs to get the fuck away from him. She set up a camera and created a confrontation. I think she got exactly what she wanted in this situation. It saddens me that I think she set it up and the kids had to watch that shit unfold. Husband should have just walked away and never hit her. And to do it all over a Playstation?

I think she set it up and she's a horrible parent for that. I think he feel for it and is just scum for hitting her at all, much less in front of the kids. Ultimately its sad neither parent was thinking of their kids.

What if he has a history of abuse and she was trying to nail him?

MannyIsGod
03-08-2012, 09:37 AM
He has a history of a abuse and she's still with him and living with there with kids? If he has a history of abuse, then don't put yourself in that situation and don't set up a god damn camera to incite the incident in front of your kids. Doesn't make it any less stupid.

Obviously the guy always ends up in the wrong more than she does here because he is the one who actually takes the swing, but that doesn't mean she's not pretty damn stupid herself.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-08-2012, 09:49 AM
Nothing beats this one.

tHE1t36m2V4

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

jag
03-08-2012, 02:49 PM
I couldn't help but notice that everyone not named "hemann" took a turn with pego's ass. Hemann's mental capacity limited him to posting eminem lyrics and nonsensical gibberish that only pego found funny. It's not even fun to shit on hemann because it's basically like shitting on ducks. It's almost as if hemann saw the bukkake, felt bad for his friend, and tried to turn himself into a semen shield.

Pego can take solace in the fact that he gets abused so often people won't hardly remember this.

MavDynasty
03-08-2012, 03:31 PM

thispego
03-08-2012, 03:57 PM
lol yeah the 5 most butt-hurt-by-me posters on spurstalk taking turns trying to knock me down :lol

yall are cute but i'll always be king on this board, even though it's just a fringe hobby for me these days and yall spend every waking second here :rollin

people won't hardly remember this.
:lmao jag is delusional. spurstalk is very important to this dude. :lol

jag
03-08-2012, 04:02 PM
oh, pego, please never change.

redzero
03-08-2012, 04:08 PM
:lol how can anybody like this douche?

jag
03-08-2012, 04:28 PM
:lol how can anybody like this douche?

Good question. All he does is post his opinions and then everyone comes out of the woodwork to shit on him. I can't even imagine how disliked he would be if everyone in this thread was one of his abandoned children.

thispego
03-08-2012, 04:31 PM
I can't even imagine how disliked he would be if everyone in this thread was one of his abandoned children.

read this one a couple times and yep, doesnt make sense

jag
03-08-2012, 04:39 PM
read this one a couple times and yep, doesnt make sense

Yeah, it made more sense in my head. Basically, you don't have to do anything egregious (like abandoning someone as an infant) to be disliked.

Gutter92
03-08-2012, 06:28 PM
and yall spend every waking second here :rollin

spurstalk is very important to this dude. :lol

2:44 am
10:06 am
10:24 am
10:52 am
10:53 am
11:24 am
12:04 am
12:06 am
12:12 am
12:17 am
12:28 am
12:29 am
12:31 am
12:34 am
12:36 am
12:38 am
12:39 am
12:41 am
12:44 am
8:48 pm
8:52 pm
8:54 pm
8:58 pm
9:07 pm
9:19 pm
10:02 pm
10:20 pm
10:25 pm
10:35 pm
10:41 pm
10:43 pm
10:48 pm
10:49 pm
10:58 pm
11:01 pm
11:03 pm
11:07 pm
11:10 pm
3:57 pm
4:31 pm

spend every waking second here spurstalk is very important to this dude. :lol

Landon Donofag
03-08-2012, 06:55 PM
^ :lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Gutter just blasted the moneyshot in pego's grill:lol

MavDynasty
03-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Gutter shittin on niggas :lmao

thispego
03-08-2012, 09:18 PM
2:44 am
10:06 am
10:24 am
10:52 am
10:53 am
11:24 am
12:04 am
12:06 am
12:12 am
12:17 am
12:28 am
12:29 am
12:31 am
12:34 am
12:36 am
12:38 am
12:39 am
12:41 am
12:44 am
8:48 pm
8:52 pm
8:58 pm
9:07 pm
9:19 pm
10:02 pm
10:20 pm
10:25 pm
10:35 pm
10:41 pm
10:43 pm
10:48 pm
10:49 pm
10:58 pm
11:01 pm
11:03 pm
11:07 pm
11:10 pm
3:57 pm
4:31 pm

Damn for real, you went through the thread and logged all the times I posted??!!? :lmao :lmao

Just another stranger on spurstalk thinking about me waaaayyyy too much, even when I'm not around :lol

DMC
03-08-2012, 09:22 PM
I couldn't help but notice that everyone not named "hemann" took a turn with pego's ass. Hemann's mental capacity limited him to posting eminem lyrics and nonsensical gibberish that only pego found funny. It's not even fun to shit on hemann because it's basically like shitting on ducks. It's almost as if hemann saw the bukkake, felt bad for his friend, and tried to turn himself into a semen shield.

Pego can take solace in the fact that he gets abused so often people won't hardly remember this.
I cannot imagine how many beers it took to get that thought out...

redzero
03-08-2012, 09:24 PM
:rollin hemann is still desperately trying to protect his friend.

DMC
03-08-2012, 09:25 PM
hemann is the Culby to Pego's Koolaid.

HarlemHeat37
03-08-2012, 09:27 PM
:lol..so is pego going to offer money for pictures of Gutter?..:lol..

thispego
03-08-2012, 09:30 PM
nuthin to see here pego

just a handful of mavfan postin on a san antonio spurs message board, rubbing their tiny nuts with icy hot and photoshopping sperms on freddie prinze jr's face circa 2001

:lmao I can imagine them sitting in the club all day anxiously waiting for me to respond in the thread :lol funny how "no one likes me" but not one of them can stop chaffing their shlong thinking about their next post about me. Gutter92 is especially bi curious over me :rollin

DMC
03-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Damn for real, you went through the thread and logged all the times I posted??!!? :lmao :lmao

Just another stranger on spurstalk thinking about me waaaayyyy too much, even when I'm not around :lol

When exactly is that?

Add to that your other accounts and you get the picture that video games would be a step in the right direction for you and little Peg.

thispego
03-08-2012, 09:33 PM
:lol..so is pego going to offer money for pictures of Gutter?..:lol..

:lol lol this dude hanging on for dear life to what he feels was his greatest practical joke on spurstalk ever. Show us the screenshot where I offered to pay money - or anything for pictures of mavfans :lmao waiting....waiting....waiting lol

thispego
03-08-2012, 09:37 PM
When exactly is that?

Add to that your other accounts and you get the picture that video games would be a step in the right direction for you and little Peg.

LOL the last dude who should be calling someone out for being on spurstalk all the time. I only have one other screen name and I haven't posted on that in months and months. Who's got a legitimate argument/proof that I'm on spurtalk more than 30'minutes a day on average? Anyone.....anyone? lol

jag
03-08-2012, 09:40 PM
nuthin to see here pego

just a handful of mavfan postin on a san antonio spurs message board, rubbing their tiny nuts with icy hot and photoshopping sperms on freddie prinze jr's face circa 2001

:rollin hemann is still desperately trying to protect his friend.

hemann is the Culby to Pego's Koolaid.

lol human jizz shield. Jumping in front of loads to save pego. lol repeating the same "5 mavfan" phrase over and over, completely ignoring the 8+ pages of people taking turns with pego's ass.

"Maybe if I spam the forum everyone will forget how bad they shit on my good buddy pego"

Gutter92
03-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Sec adding 4 more posts to the log

I think thats about 40 posts in the last 2 days? That's just one thread, too...

If you're a hypocrite about your leisure time, I wonder where else you're a hypocrite...maybe you are actually the one spending hours playing video games, would explain how you're always at your computer ready to respond tbh, hitting that refresh button every couple minutes.

Gutter92
03-08-2012, 09:50 PM
LOL the last dude who should be calling someone out for being on spurstalk all the time. I only have one other screen name and I haven't posted on that in months and months. Who's got a legitimate argument/proof that I'm on spurtalk more than 30'minutes a day on average? Anyone.....anyone? lol

Heres your proof

2:44 AM
10:06 AM
10:24 AM
10:52 AM
10:53 AM
11:24 AM
12:04 AM
12:06 AM
12:12 AM
12:17 AM
12:28 AM
12:29 AM
12:31 AM
12:34 AM
12:36 AM
12:38 AM
12:39 AM
12:41 AM
12:44 AM
8:48 PM
8:52 PM
8:54 PM
8:58 PM
9:07 PM
9:19 PM
10:02 PM
10:20 PM
10:25 PM
10:35 PM
10:41 PM
10:43 PM
10:48 PM
10:49 PM
10:58 PM
11:01 PM
11:03 PM
11:07 PM
11:10 PM
3:57 PM
4:31 PM
8:18 PM
8:23 PM
8:30 PM
8:33 PM
8:37 PM

Again, that's just in this thread. Again, this is how much time you spend on a "hobby", getting a nice little monitor tan, telling others to go outside.

Some people enjoy video games in their leisure time...others enjoy getting bukkaked on internet forums. To each his own, I don't judge, I just call em as I see them.

Gutter92
03-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Anywho, you have my permission to keep posting in this thread, pego.

thispego
03-08-2012, 09:51 PM
lol human jizz shield. Jumping in front of loads to save pego. lol repeating the same "5 mavfan" phrase over and over, completely ignoring the 8+ pages of people taking turns with pego's ass.

"Maybe if I spam the forum everyone will forget how bad they shit on my good buddy pego"

Lol lots of homoerotic references coming from you. There something you not telling your wife, jag? Or am I presuming too much and giving you too much credit by assuming you're not a gay?

thispego
03-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Heres your proof

2:44 AM
10:06 AM
10:24 AM
10:52 AM
10:53 AM
11:24 AM
12:04 AM
12:06 AM
12:12 AM
12:17 AM
12:28 AM
12:29 AM
12:31 AM
12:34 AM
12:36 AM
12:38 AM
12:39 AM
12:41 AM
12:44 AM
8:48 PM
8:52 PM
8:58 PM
9:07 PM
9:19 PM
10:02 PM
10:20 PM
10:25 PM
10:35 PM
10:41 PM
10:43 PM
10:48 PM
10:49 PM
10:58 PM
11:01 PM
11:03 PM
11:07 PM
11:10 PM
3:57 PM
4:31 PM
8:18 PM
8:23 PM
8:30 PM
8:33 PM
8:37 PM

Again, that's just in this thread. Again, this is how much time you spend on a "hobby", getting a nice little monitor tan, telling others to go outside.

Some people enjoy video games in their leisure time...others enjoy getting bukkaked on internet forums. To each his own, I don't judge, I just call em as I see them.

Lol you just disproved your own proof :lmao. You're right, that's all one thread, over two days. Where's the log for all the other threads I've posted in in that time? Not much, if any? Lololololol. Thanks for makin my point. As for my participation in this thread-the demand for me is too great, just trying to throw you guys a bone. I have a computer with me at all times so it's easy to check up on my followers aka you faggots :rollin

thispego
03-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Troo good point

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Pego and hemann have been on the defensive for 2 days straight now:lol

thispego
03-08-2012, 10:02 PM
1991 trolling tactic

do yourself a favor, bring mouse a 6 pack of miller high life and a joint of some of that brown frown and get him to walk you through a remedial course in messageboard flaming

youll be glad you did :toast

this right hurr

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-08-2012, 10:05 PM
^
You're doing a great job convincing everyone you're not defending pego:lol

Keep it up:lol

redzero
03-08-2012, 10:15 PM
:lol hemann spamming lyrics to defend his friend.

mavs>spurs
03-08-2012, 10:21 PM
:lmao not surprising that you don't know what defense is, _Allas mav fags!!! Get it, i removed the D becuase they play no D!!!! irk noringski will never win a championship losers ahahhahah!! oh wait...

mavs>spurs
03-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Remember 2001 when Shoogarbear and the mookie crew thought mav fan was a clever insult? What's funny is, the spurs section isn't even what makes spurstalk great, it's actually more of a shitstain on the site tbh.

dirk4mvp
03-08-2012, 10:56 PM
So far I'd go Jag calling hemann a semen shield as being the best part of the thread.

DMC
03-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Damn you're easy. You're like a Banty rooster with a red ass, chasing everyone around the chicken coop like you are the cock of the walk.

thispego
03-08-2012, 11:33 PM
Funny cause I am. Thanks for the compliment. :tu

DarkReign
03-09-2012, 11:46 AM
oh we're going the internet hardass route today. yeah i'm a cowardly piece of shit, takes a real coward to come to that conclusion all the way from the other side of the US through a keyboard.

Fair enough.

My point is simply this:

1) he shouldn't have hit her in front of the kids, your kids safety and well being comes before your own physical safety

2) that said, no man or woman is going to put their hands on me without repercussions(unless my kids are involved). if you're a woman, you might get a warning. but there are literally endless videos circulating the internet and you see it everywhere where women think they can just go hitting on people and not get hit back because "they're a woman" and i find it hilariously hypocritical. you can't fight and campaign for equal rights and then expect to be treated differently, that's called hypocrisy. maybe "this" particular video was a bad time to voice that opinion, as THIS one wasn't nearly as extreme as some of the other examples AND in this case the kids were involved. but you still get the point. keep your hands to yourself, learned it in pre school, etc.

The bold hits all the bullet points of why I incorrectly assumed you were being a misogynist pig. Because this particular video was far, FAR from the instances you are referring to that are more tolerable.

Getting smacked by a woman isnt a reason to hit her, ever. Yes, in theory world where all things being equal, hitting back in response to being hit is an appropriate reaction.

But this isnt theory world where all things are equal. A majority of women are physically weak compared to even the most out-of-shape, pencil-dicked male on the planet. A woman can work out everyday, run marathons and lift her own weight and she would still get knocked out by 90+% of the mother's basement, video game playing crowd.

As a man, you deal from a position of strength in any physical confrontation with a female, regardless of circumstances. You have options at your disposal that they do not and in my opinion, options arent what a woman on a rampage is looking for.

First and foremost, like you said, you can warn them in no uncertain terms. Some might take your warning if youre convincing enough. Sadly, I dont think this is going to work a majority of the time.

You can physically restrain them, something they physically cannot do to you (majority speaking here of course, that UFC chick could KTFO a majority of men). You can grab their wrists, pull them tight, spin them 180 degrees and lock them up with your arms around theirs. They have two offensive choices, back headbutts (yeeeah, not effective) and squirming. Neither is a real threat and if those movements do connect, you can put her on her stomach in the same position and eliminate the entire threat.

There. Youve just eliminated the threat from this altercation while using sound judgement as a person with clear advantages. Broad comes at you with a weapon of ANY sort (and I mean ANY weapon), then all bets are off. She raised the stakes immeasurably, she escalated this minor scuffle into a truly threatening situation.

As an aside, I have long noticed cops, dealing from a position of authority and strength, do not exercise the same judgement. If a weapon is involved, all bets are off period, but if the perp is unarmed, why the taser? Youre telling me you and your partner cant beat this guy's ass to the ground and handcuff him? Seriously?

Magua
03-09-2012, 11:50 AM
:cry:cry:cryweev my wittle mikey awone!:cry:cry:cry

redzero
03-09-2012, 11:54 AM
If she's weaker, she shouldn't attack people who are stronger than she is. I believe that a man has every right to hit back.

Magua
03-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Things we know about pego, most of which he's told us himself:

1. His kid was a mistake.
2. He was either unemployed or making minimum wage well into his 20's
3. He tried to buy pills off a kid on Spurstalk
4. He has a massive overbite
5. He was so butthurt over certain people making fun of him that he tried to get pics of said people--only to be duped by a fellow spurfan (that had to hurt):lol
6. Sought legal advice on how to get a name change for the aforementioned mistake because he was too broke to shell out the measly $250 for it.
7. Asked hemann to defend you from the forum bukkake

Impressive list, Mikey:lol

DarkReign
03-09-2012, 11:56 AM
If she's weaker, she shouldn't attack people who are stronger than she is. I believe that a man has every right to hit back.

Youve either missed the point or dont like being challenged in any way by anyone.

Either way, that seems regressive.

redzero
03-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Youve either missed the point or dont like being challenged in any way by anyone.

Either way, that seems regressive.

I got your point--men are usually always stronger, so they can restrain women instead of striking them. And cops are pussies for using tasers on unarmed suspects.

I think that restraining women is okay for those who choose to do so, but I think it's completely understandable for a man to hit back.

And I don't know what you mean by the not liking it when I'm being challenged part. I think few people enjoy being hit.

thispego
03-09-2012, 12:11 PM

5. He was so butthurt over certain people making fun of him that he tried to get pics of said people--only to be duped by a fellow spurfan (that had to hurt):lol
6. Sought legal advice on how to get a name change for the aforementioned mistake because he was too broke to shell out the measly $250 for it.

:clap

#2 is the only fact on the list. You did better than i thought you would! :lol

thispego
03-09-2012, 12:28 PM
fitting song. kudos.

redzero
03-09-2012, 12:29 PM
i'm grown. i don't go crying to kori or timvp to unpink mah friend :cry

But you do spam Eminem lyrics when you think your friend is in trouble.

redzero
03-09-2012, 12:34 PM
i'm just trying to connect with mavfan

Why do you think it's been mostly Mavs fans posting in this thread?

redzero
03-09-2012, 12:37 PM
:lol I'm an asshole? Your bff is scoffing people for playing video games and trying to set arbitrary limits for how long somebody should do something for entertainment, but I'm the asshole for thinking he's a douche?

That reminds me: you've spammed a lot of lyrics, but you haven't actually defended your bff's position. Do you actually have an opinion on this, or are you just posting because your friend is being made fun of?

redzero
03-09-2012, 12:39 PM
:rollin is that your best shot? Calling me a Mavericks fan?

And good job dodging my post.

Magua
03-09-2012, 12:40 PM
i also don't get why i couldn't get 'ghost of osama bin laden' troll approved, yet the 3 mavfan have a billion stupid troll names that they don't even use as the proper troll

":cry:cry:cryKori won't approve my shitty trolls...she finds 'mavfan' funnier than me:cry:cry:cry"

redzero
03-09-2012, 12:41 PM
what position is there to defend?

Do you think adults are losers if they play video games? Do you think an arbitrary time limit should be set on how long people do things for entertainment? Yes or no?

thispego
03-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Why do you think it's been mostly Mavs fans posting in this thread?

dude, do you think you're important or something? :lol I've never even noticed you before this thread.

redzero
03-09-2012, 12:47 PM
tbqh i don't have an opinion on the subject

Yes, because you're afraid of disagreeing with your friend.

dude, do you think you're important or something? :lol I've never even noticed you before this thread.

Complete non-sequitur.

Magua
03-09-2012, 12:51 PM

#2 is the only fact on the list.

#1 and 6: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5557020&postcount=44
#2: You admitted to.
#3: We all saw the IM to JT you made requesting pills:lol
#4: http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1318
#5: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5377777&postcount=383
#7: hemann defending you day and night in this thread

Proven liar, and utterly ruined:lol

manufan10
03-09-2012, 01:09 PM

jag
03-09-2012, 01:38 PM

Remember the good ol' days when pego would trot out lil Mo and start calling out posters for all their personal problems? Dude has been more or less worthless up to this point in his life so he coped by calling out, and talking shit to, completely innocuous posters like Bigzax and JoeChalupa. The only thing pego has managed to accomplish is knock up some whore, introduce another unnecessary child with poor genetics into this world and get paid $10/hr as a 30 year old. Bravo :clap

Rofl, nah I knew I was the father, had dated the girl for 5 years, fought alot, broke up, had sex one last time, she moved away, got pregnant.

lol pego's life

thispego
03-09-2012, 01:57 PM

Lol this will be fun to debunk, I'll get back to you chodes when I'm not busy being productive in the real world. :tu

Magua
03-09-2012, 02:03 PM
Lol this will be fun to debunk, I'll get back to you chodes when I'm not busy being productive in the real world. :tu

:lmao, defending your self day and night for 3 days now, but suddenly you're "being productive in the real world" when proven to be a liar?

Magua
03-09-2012, 02:04 PM
:loldebunk this, mikey:

http://oi54.tinypic.com/24zab2f.jpg

jag
03-09-2012, 02:05 PM
lol trying to convince people you are a productive member of society

jag
03-09-2012, 02:08 PM
The most productive thing pego's done was actually a mistake he tried to forget:

Rofl, nah I knew I was the father, had dated the girl for 5 years, fought alot, broke up, had sex one last time, she moved away, got pregnant.

Magua
03-09-2012, 02:08 PM
no amount of eminem lyrics can take JT's IM away i saidddddd i saidddddd i saiddddddddd!!

jag
03-09-2012, 02:09 PM
lol thinking Tennessee is in the South

It's gotten this ^ bad.

Magua
03-09-2012, 02:10 PM
It's gotten this ^ bad.

lil nigga is scramblin' now:lol

redzero
03-09-2012, 02:12 PM
:lol hemann's probably going to go through Eminem's entire song catalog
:lol poor attempt at damage control

Magua
03-09-2012, 02:13 PM
:lolOh, new page...allow me to re-post for those who are too lazy to look back:

jag
03-09-2012, 02:14 PM
:loldebunk this, mikey:

Looks like he's gonna have to see the ol' ball coach after det one.

jag
03-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Oh so you DO admit that Tennessee is in all actuality a Northern state?

Are you retarded?

redzero
03-09-2012, 02:16 PM
:lol too afraid to side against his friend on something so he just spams Eminem lyrics and calls anybody who disagrees with pego a Mavs fan

O.J. Simpson
03-09-2012, 02:17 PM
I came into thread thinking I'd only get to see one bitch being punched in the face. Today's my lucky day.

Magua
03-09-2012, 02:19 PM
:lolhemann's too stupid to realize that no mav fans have posted in this thread today as of now, yet he regurgitates the same comeback because he has nothing left.

:lolpego's many failures have caused hemann to go into desperation mode

jag
03-09-2012, 02:20 PM
WikiAnswers: Is TN located north, south, west or midwest? (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_is_Tennessee_located_northeast_south_west_or _Midwest)

hemann just referred to TN, a state that seceded from the Union, as a Northern state. :lol

It makes it even better that this is his way of deflecting cum from pego's face.

Oh so you DO admit that Tennessee is in all actuality a Northern state?

Tree of Woe
03-09-2012, 02:21 PM
:lol Magua dropping loads on pego

Magua
03-09-2012, 02:21 PM
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_is_Tennessee_located_northeast_south_west_or _Midwest

hemann just referred to TN, a state that suceded from the Union as a Northern state. :lol

It makes it even better that this is his way of deflecting cum from pego's face.

you gotta give it to him, he serves well as a semen shield

redzero
03-09-2012, 02:23 PM
I came into thread thinking I'd only get to see one bitch being punched in the face. Today's my lucky day.

PakiDan
03-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Magua! Tearing shit up! Nice! :lol

Paul McCartney
03-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Cant find weed in Austin? Thats sad mate.

Gordon Hayward
03-09-2012, 02:40 PM
can you or anybody you know get some pills? codones or something?

:cry:cry " I'm trying to erase the pain of accidentally procreating and facing the responsibility of supporting a child I don't want" :cry:cry

:cry:cry "I need heroin so I can forget how shitty my fucking life is" :cry:cry

Magua
03-09-2012, 02:43 PM
I don't know about you scros, but nothing relaxes me after work quite like a handful of codones and a gram of china white.

Gordon Hayward
03-09-2012, 02:43 PM

This is all it took...

:corn:

Gordon Hayward
03-09-2012, 02:46 PM
I started to wonder if maybe we're being too hard on pego, but then I remember what he's all about. He (lil mo) is all about holding other posters accountable for their personal problems. And if anyone knows about personal problems, it's this cat.

Truth be told, I feel bad for pego's little bastard. The funniest part of all is that I bet he's not even sure if it's his.

JJ Hickson
03-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Damn, mookie crew is getting thoroughly shit on.

J.T.
03-09-2012, 03:23 PM
tee hee

one time a guy who has since fled spurstalk tried to sell thispego pills!!

You wish this were true, Jose. Too bad it's not. Need any codones though? I'm a little overstocked at the moment.

redzero
03-09-2012, 03:27 PM
:lol I didn't think it was possible, but this thread just got even more awesome.

jag
03-09-2012, 03:36 PM
You wish this were true, Jose. Too bad it's not. Need any codones though? I'm a little overstocked at the moment.

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/ug/a8/bp/blackkid.gif

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-09-2012, 03:48 PM
The prodigal son returns:lol

Fpoonsie
03-09-2012, 04:13 PM
:rollin

cantthinkofanything
03-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Hey Magua,

Can you give me a brief rundown on all this? Who is who, etc. I feel like I'm trying to watch a Breaking Bad episode without seeing the first half of a season.

Thanks

jag
03-09-2012, 04:18 PM
southern tennessee? more like eastern oklahoma

http://www.myonlinemaps.com/images/tennessee-map.gif

lol civil war

ok

Magua
03-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Hey Magua,

Can you give me a brief rundown on all this? Who is who, etc. I feel like I'm trying to watch a Breaking Bad episode without seeing the first half of a season.

Thanks

No problem, sir.

thispego is a cum receptacle, hemann is his semen shield, and the rest of us are just spackling those two--so have it, brotha:lol

jag
03-09-2012, 04:21 PM
that's the abbreviation for Oklahoma. you should know

BOOOOOOMERRRR

Alright

Magua
03-09-2012, 04:23 PM
that's the abbreviation for Oklahoma. you should know

BOOOOOOMERRRR

Interesting read, hemann...check it out:lol

redzero
03-09-2012, 04:24 PM
:lol their troll names may identify themselves as golden state, utah jazz, new orleans hornets, etc. fans, but all i see are MAV

:lol a Mavs fan hasn't even posted in hours

Magua
03-09-2012, 04:24 PM
posting and reposting old shit

oh mav fan why are you so entertaining

:lolsays the faggot spamming eminem lyrics.

:lolsemen shield

Magua
03-09-2012, 04:26 PM
:lol a Mavs fan hasn't even posted in hours

:lolhe's so paranoid of mavfans that he thinks everybody's one now.

Magua
03-09-2012, 04:29 PM
more goods:lol

http://oi53.tinypic.com/2m3mic9.jpg

redzero
03-09-2012, 04:30 PM
:rollin his "insults" would be lame even if we were actually Mavs fans.

Magua
03-09-2012, 04:30 PM
http://oi51.tinypic.com/9ifm88.jpg

Magua
03-09-2012, 04:31 PM
http://oi54.tinypic.com/xckhzl.jpg

thispego
03-09-2012, 04:33 PM
:lmao this is great, stroll down memory lane. Please do believe anything about me that you guys want, it's just nice living with the comforting knowledge that my life I waaaaay better than anyone in here who has tried to take a stab at ol' pego. That's a kind of warm, fuzzy feeling you only get when you know you've got the upper hand. :tu
Really, I feel good walking away with this moral victory and wish you losers the best of luck going forward. No hard feelings. With a lot of hardwork, and a little luck, maybe you guys can also make a life for yourself similar to, or almost as good as mine one day.

jag
03-09-2012, 04:35 PM
would you care for a cup of tea and some lobster?

yankeeee

I don't recall ever having a conversation with you concerning the regional breakdown of US states so I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at. I was actually born in PA before moving to Texas (then to TN for HS), so by no means do I consider myself someone "from" the south. But I do live in one of the southern most cities in TN:

http://pics2.city-data.com/city/maps/fr6905.png

And only someone completely ignorant of geography and the culture of the Southeast would consider anything south Knoxville "The North".

I can only assume this is your version of smack talk though, right? Your way of hitting back hard to all the posters who have been shitting on your friend.

-"TN is a Northern state"
-"Youre a mav fan"

Alright

redzero
03-09-2012, 04:37 PM
:lol pego going back to his "I'm awesome and have an awesome life" shtick

:lol asking SpursTalk posters for drugs
:lol bastard son

Magua
:lmao this is great, stroll down memory lane. Please do believe anything about me that you guys want, it's just nice living with the comforting knowledge that my life I waaaaay better than anyone in here who has tried to take a stab at ol' pego. That's a kind of warm, fuzzy feeling you only get when you know you've got the upper hand. :tu
Really, I feel good walking away with this moral victory and wish you losers the best of luck going forward. No hard feelings. With a lot of hardwork, and a little luck, maybe you guys can also make a life for yourself similar to, or almost as good as mine one day.

:lmaoYour kid is a mistake.

thispego
Lol pm's from jt? Gonna have to do better than that, that dude has shit for brains, have any of you ever met him? :lmao he's hopeless, he's like Leslie Cochran at 24, fucked up but hasn't quite completely ruined his life yet :rollin

jag
03-09-2012, 04:38 PM

Whatever happened to that?

jag
03-09-2012, 04:39 PM
:lol did they teach you that version of geography in your northern prep school?

ok

redzero
03-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Lol pm's from jt? Gonna have to do better than that, that dude has shit for brains, have any of you ever met him? :lmao he's hopeless, he's like Leslie Cochran at 24, fucked up but hasn't quite completely ruined his life yet :rollin

:lmao asking "hopeless" strangers for drugs

jag
03-09-2012, 04:40 PM
goddammit pego, hemann is working his ass off to sound so mongoloidish that everyone will forget that they're supposed to be shitting on you and not him.....and then you make another post and remind us all of the paternity denying, poor as hell, non insurance having deadbeat little douche you are.

He's really happy with his life! He said so himself!

He's so happy with his life he tried to keep his child out of it.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-09-2012, 04:42 PM
He's so happy with his life he tried to keep his child out of it.

fqCrJc2b9kw