PDA

View Full Version : Bill Walton's Dinner

Big K
06-20-2005, 10:25 AM
Bill Walton is a Spurs flip-flopper when calling the games, but more often than not, a historic Sprurs denouncer and last nights pre-game was no exception!! On and on he ranted,Spurs are Soft, soft, soft, etc,etc,.What I want to know is, where was he when the game was over? According to "The Zen Master", Bill Walton has got some crow coming!! He surely was crowing the loudest before the game and after he is no where to be found. They bring in Steven A. Smith (a recent Spurs supporter) to sing thier graces. I didn't want a supporter to say,"I told you they could do it". I wanted Bill Walton with feathers in his mouth!!

DarrinS
06-20-2005, 11:05 AM
Steven A. Smith is eating crow too. Him and Walton feel pretty stupid right about now. I hated ABC's coverage of the finals. Too bad it wasn't on TNT. Barkely tells it like it is.

LoveMySpurs
06-20-2005, 11:17 AM
Thrilled the Spurs won, but it was especially sweet in light of all the crap Walton was spewing pre-game. I wanted a win just to shut this a-hole up. Maybe they were showing the pre-game in the locker room to add extra motivation??!!

The SPURS IN 6!!!!!

texbumTHElife
06-20-2005, 11:20 AM
Ok was anything that Walton said not true after the last two performances the Spurs had? You guys are a little too sensitive about what the commentators say. This team deserved every verbal blast they may have taken over the last 6 days.

spur219
06-20-2005, 11:39 AM
Greg Anthony is more of an idiot than Stephen A. Smith

Tobias
06-20-2005, 11:40 AM
In the pre-game, Walton reffered to Tim as a "Shell of his former self"

cmc$purs
06-20-2005, 11:48 AM
:flipoff walton :smokin :idiot :stfu

DDS4
06-20-2005, 11:54 AM
Why do people even care? Difference of opinion is nothing new.

You know these guys ride the fence to harvest ratings and interest.

NoMoneyDown
06-20-2005, 12:09 PM
Yeah, at halftime Greg Anthony was singing nothing but praise for Detroit by saying stuff such as "San Antonio has played flawless ball in the first half, while Detroit is searching for a scorer besides Ben Wallace, yet the two teams are tied." Walton, on the other hand, was saying that this has to be a big morale booster for San Antonio even if they lose by a couple of points.

catydid
06-20-2005, 12:09 PM
Blow off Walton. He has always flipflopped when it comes to the Spurs and Stephen A. NEVER liked the Spurs. Just ignore their ignorance. Walton always overstates things in a negative manner when it comes to the Spurs. He's not worth mentioning.

cheguevara
06-20-2005, 12:53 PM
Greg Anthony and SAS are looking like dumbasses as the series progresses. Walton has been looking like a dumbass since he became an analyst.

nbascribe
06-20-2005, 01:47 PM
So I've heard that Bill Walton is a big fan of french food these days. Gee I wonder what kind of service he would get at Le' Toire's in San Antonio???

"Bon jour Missiour Walton, welcome to Chez Spurs Roux. Our featured selection for the evening is Le Crow Flambe in a creamy white wine sauce. The crow is battered with seasoned flour, breadcrumbs, Southwest spices that include only the best gincha weed this side of Mexico, and is pan fried with remnants of the Detroit Pistons' heart.

Along with your crow you will be served a Texas sized portion of humble pie ala mode and your drink selection can come from the following: Big Red soda pop, Pearl Light beer in a Robert Horry mug, or a trough of old fashion piss water where you can read all your predictions."

:lol

ObiwanGinobili
06-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Walton jumps from bandwagon to bandwagon liek a freakin gypsy.
that mofo.. god i can't stand him. I wanted to see him eat his crow last night sooo bad.
At least he got called out at the half.

but what i really don;t like about him , is no matter what team he is dissing , his comments are more blatent insult than informative opinion. And whne he is pro a certain team it's basically just ass-kissing and re-hashing somethign someone else has said.

fuckin loser.

MadDog73
06-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Has Walton ever called out Shaq? Because based on his argument (Duncan is soft, becuase he was losing to the Wallaces), Shaq should be Twice as Soft®. (ie, Shaq has lost to the Pistons TWICE now, and Duncan hasn't even lost a series yet.

THAT's my beef with Walton. I got no problem with people talking smack, as long as they aren't hypocritical about it...

Vashner
06-20-2005, 02:36 PM
Last year didn't they have the "around the league stoned with bill walton in tie dies tour??"

nkdlunch
06-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Walton doesn't know who to side with anymore since his dealer WaltonBuysoffme is MIA

ambchang
06-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Has Walton ever called out Shaq? Because based on his argument (Duncan is soft, becuase he was losing to the Wallaces), Shaq should be Twice as Soft®. (ie, Shaq has lost to the Pistons TWICE now, and Duncan hasn't even lost a series yet.

THAT's my beef with Walton. I got no problem with people talking smack, as long as they aren't hypocritical about it...

I think he called out Shaq once for him not being in shape, and then Shaq said something to the effect of punching Walton the next time they meet. Pure class.

SouthernFried
06-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Le' Toire's in San Antonio??? "Bon jour Missiour Walton, welcome to Chez Spurs Roux. :lol

This is one of the funniest things I've read all day :)

nbascribe
06-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Southern Fried...yep me and my bad french accent!!

At least I don't have him eating tree bark but then again it looks like he needs a little fiber in his diet!! lol

GM