PDA

View Full Version : Shaq's ESPN Sunday Conversation

dbreiden83080
06-20-2005, 10:32 AM
As usual he show very little class in defeat, Shaq calls the finals boring and that the ratings would have been better if he was there. He also said that the pistons did not beat the heat we beat ourselves. Why does this guy give nobody any respect at all but continues to demand it from everyone. Shaq is partly right, the series has not been great the games have not been close enough for that. However he needs just once to show some class and give credit were it is due just once.

mavsfan1000
06-20-2005, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE=dbreiden83080] He also said that the pistons did not beat the heat we beat ourselves. QUOTE]
This is the reason I hate him. His arrogance and never giving anyone credit and saying he is the most dominant player. Detroit beat him last year to so he should stop saying shit like this. Detroit owns Shaq.

dcole50
06-20-2005, 01:06 PM
i wonder if he realizes the heat's window of opportunity for a title is ... well, all but gone and not really that existent in the first place. unless wade becomes jordan overnight i don't see shaq making it back to the finals. i guess all finals from now until the end of time will be boring, huh?

sickdsm
06-20-2005, 08:31 PM
Shaq calls the finals boring and that the ratings would have been better if he was there. He also said that the pistons did not beat the heat we beat ourselves.

Dude spoke the truth as millions of americans see it. The nation DOES think there boring, ratings WOULD have been better if he was there and MOST PEOPLE admit it would have been a different series with a healthy shaq and a different game seven with Damon and Wade.

Laughable if it happaned to the spurs to think that you'd be man enough to act like it didn't happan.

spurschick
06-20-2005, 09:36 PM
I don't recall last year's finals to be barnburners... and he WAS playing in those. I'm sure that the ratings were better. I know that I tuned in to watch the Lakers get their asses handed to them.

3rdCoast
06-20-2005, 09:44 PM
Shaq calls the finals boring and that the ratings would have been better if he was there. He also said that the pistons did not beat the heat we beat ourselves.

Dude spoke the truth as millions of americans see it. The nation DOES think there boring, ratings WOULD have been better if he was there and MOST PEOPLE admit it would have been a different series with a healthy shaq and a different game seven with Damon and Wade.

Laughable if it happaned to the spurs to think that you'd be man enough to act like it didn't happan.

no biggie. its a given that if you are a spurs fan you will hate shaq. everyone hates a winner. i mean, why wouldnt the spurs fans hate shaq? shaq alone has 3 rings, while the entire spurs franchise is struggling to get their third.

Marklar MM
06-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Actually, I think that the Lakers/Pistons last year had one of the highest ratings ever for the Finals. Well, at least one of the games. Last years Indiana/Detroit ECF also had very high ratings.

Marklar MM
06-20-2005, 09:47 PM
no biggie. its a given that if you are a spurs fan you will hate shaq. everyone hates a winner. i mean, why wouldnt the spurs fans hate shaq? shaq alone has 3 rings, while the entire spurs franchise is struggling to get their third.

DEEP. So that means Shaq hates Detroit and the Spurs because they are winners.

TMSKILZ
06-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Tx3 is a taliban herb.

bball_1523
06-22-2005, 12:37 AM
that's why I didn't want shaq in the finals, because he talks too much trash. I haven't liked his game since the orlando days.

Alchal
06-22-2005, 01:33 AM
I have always hated Shaq.

Pistons_In_7
06-22-2005, 09:02 AM
Shaq is an @sshat.

He is declining in skill rapidly.

About if Shaq was healthy, blah blah blah, he still avergaed around his season avergae in the series so how much better would he have played??????????????

Wade still went out of control in game 7 and became a ball hog and i think he would have done that healthy or not. Wade lost that game for his team all by himself.

Dingle Barry
06-22-2005, 09:58 AM
Not to mention the man is as mature as an 11 year old. During this same interview the reporter asked something about Kobe and Shaq pretended he didn't know anyone by that name. LAME.

Vashner
06-22-2005, 10:12 AM
I remember Shaq when he lived here in Town. He had a brown 84 chevy blazer with peeling paint. My friend Randy Dyer had just finished putting a system into my ride and was putting some big subs and amp into Shaq's ride next. I think that was 90 or 91.