PDA

View Full Version : ^($*^$

BUMP
03-07-2012, 09:55 PM
"Over-rated! Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap! Over-rated! Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!"

C'mon Mav "fans" sing it with me.....oh wait, that's right. There are none to be found on here. what a surprise. They are all probably over at the Ballpark "supporting" the Rangers.....atleast until they undergo their usual mid-season collapse. Then, it's onto the Cowboys, etc. These fans don't care about winning, they just want to gravitate to the next best thing and flaunt their "big money". Just like all Dallas residents following their leader Mark Cuban like a herd of cockroaches.

They were all whining and moaning that Dirk didn't get his respect during the season. Well were are they now that Dirk layed another playoff egg in game 2? It looks like Avery isn't the problem more like the big guy from Germany who's proving he once again can't get it done under the bright lights. Does a true MVP lead his team to back to back 1st round defeats?

"1st round ex-it! Clap clap clap clap clap!"

MavDynasty
03-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Dammit...Wanted to head out to Mabank tonight, but I can't until the weekend, FML lol

William Hung
03-07-2012, 11:22 PM
onest to God, i think football represents everything that is wrong in american society today.

gloryfying injuring people. literally paying people to injure others.
and the worst part is that society as a whole practically worships
these overgrown thugs and treats them as gods.

you pay them to injure eachother.

football sans QB and receivers require no skill. talent, strength yes. skill? no.

americans spend their sundays, what used to be a day of worshiping your faith, now worshiping these overgrown men who get paid outlandish amounts of cash to hurt each other.

i have been disgusted with football for a long time now but this just solidifies it for me.

i truly hope that sooner than later this sport is regulated more justly and safety becomes a priority. i'd rather watch a football game based on skill rather than just brute strength.

the nfl is absolutely sickening to me.

Leetonidas
03-07-2012, 11:33 PM
sweet quotes guise