PDA

View Full Version : 17 Teams, 8-1 days: Bulls-Spurs

MattBonnerExperience
03-08-2012, 10:16 AM
First off I am a complete dumbass who doesn't know how to change the thread title so I'll just post them all here now.

The bulls over-achieved extremely last year thanks to thier amazing defense and Derrick Rose coming out of nowhere to be the MVP. But this year it's gonna be harder with teams knowing how to slow down these bulls. Everyone knows what they need so this trade is pretty obviouse.

Bulls get:
Kris Humphries
Marshon Brooks

Nets get:
Carlos Boozer
Chicago's 1st rounder in 2012

The bulls really get some deal in this trade. Boozer's shoe polish is taking up so much of thier cap and isn't producing anywhere near the level that was expected of him. They get a servicable big in humphries and the MARSHON BROOKS. First of let me say i'm an irrational Marshon Brooks fan. I think he's gonna make atleast one all star game one day. But nevertheless this kid can make his own shoots and he's a rookie, this makes the bulls so much better Oh yeah and Taj Gibson is an upgrade over Boozer.

The Nets need somebody. Deron Williams is practicly on the way to Dallas right now. But if I'm Billy King I'm going all out becaus I don't wanna go to Brooklyn with Brook Lopez headlining. This is thier only chance to keep D-Will. And then who knows, mabye Howard comes with Williams and they sign and trade boozer for Howard. All i'm saying is the nets need to go all in.

NEXT UP: Dallas Mavericks