PDA

View Full Version : Kobe misses 22 shots...

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-08-2012, 01:18 PM
and Bynum only grabs 2 offensive rebounds in a close game:lol

:lolKobe haters utterly ruined

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Are you intentionally trying to be retarded?

Bynum averages 3.3 offensive rebounds per game and Kobe averages 13.5 missed shots a game (:lol averaging 13.5 missed shots).

Methinks Bynum having 1.3 less offensive rebounds for his team was less detrimental than Kobe having 8.5 more misses than he normally does.

DPG21920
03-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Lol not seeing his shtick

JamStone
03-08-2012, 01:31 PM
The basketball hoop is the opponent. You only miss that many shots when you attack fast, attack strong. You can guarantee the rim got beat up pretty badly by all those bricks. Kobe > rim. Success at success at success. Nick Young should take a seminar. He won't even attack the backboard, let alone the rim.

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2012, 01:41 PM
and Bynum only grabs 2 offensive rebounds in a close game:lol

:lolKobe haters utterly ruined

I said it before and will say it again...I don't give a fuck how many times he shoots and misses as long as he gets me #6.

Listen truth be told I'm just like Kobe in the court. I may or may not pass to you if you on my team. I shoot first and often...I don't care either...don't like it? Then hoop with some other niggas next time. In fact even if you have the hot hand I still may not pass to you if I don't know you that well or I feel you trying to steal my shine...and especially if their are ho's in the sideline watching...you ain't touching the fucking rock until I establish my game in front of the ho's first....sometimes I can be like Magic and pass but I'm mostly like Kobe...

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-08-2012, 01:41 PM
True or false: Bynum admitted to half-assing it last night?

spurfan: i would too if kobe didn't pass me the ball!!
I rest my case.