PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio prep hoops fans chant "USA, USA" at Hispanic team

benefactor
03-08-2012, 02:44 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/san-antonio-prep-hoops-fans-accused-racismabover-usa-123930890.html

Probably started by some people who post here tbh.

jag
03-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Saw this on Fox news when I went to lunch. As far as I'm concerned, people chanting "USA" should never offend anyone in this country. So it should never be an issue.

If the other team was offended then they can go eff themselves somewhere in Mexico. If spectators were offended because they thought the other team might be offended, then they can go eff themselves because no American should be offended by "USA" chants.

mavs>spurs
03-08-2012, 03:04 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao Wrong to chant USA, in the USA? :lmao :lmao :lmao

I'm actually offended that the retarded beeaners took offense to USA chants, get the fuck out if you don't approve of USA chants. I mean you're kind of living in the USA. If anything is offensive, it's the type of society we are living in where it's apparently wrong to chant USA.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 03:04 PM
lol mexiCANTs mad about a USA chant

Magua
03-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Fucking lowlife beaners

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 03:07 PM
:cry we live in the USA but we don't wanna be reminded of it with these USA chant :cry

:cry we want all the perks of living in America while being able to still partake in be@ner culture :cry

jag
03-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Saw this on Fox news when I went to lunch. As far as I'm concerned, people chanting "USA" should never offend anyone in this country. So it should never be an issue.

If the other team was offended then they can go eff themselves somewhere in Mexico. If spectators were offended because they thought the other team might be offended, then they can go eff themselves because no American should be offended by "USA" chants.

...and if the team is filled with Mexican nationals or illegal aliens, then they can go eff themselves because this is America.

These colors don't run
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_N7rhON1Ovnk/Sk_xzp3nPMI/AAAAAAAAAww/PV_LUk0nmn4/s400/bald_eagle_head_and_american_flag.jpg

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 03:11 PM
...and if the team is filled with Mexican nationals or illegal aliens, then they can go eff themselves because this is America.

These colors don't run
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_N7rhON1Ovnk/Sk_xzp3nPMI/AAAAAAAAAww/PV_LUk0nmn4/s400/bald_eagle_head_and_american_flag.jpg

Hopefully 90210 has a towel for the keyboard if he sees this post

HomerFan092120
03-08-2012, 03:26 PM
These colors don't run

Holy fuck I haven't come this hard since I got backdoor'ed by Toby Keith:wow

manufan10
03-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Hacksaw Jim Duggan approves this message:

http://www.offshootinc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/usachant.jpg

HOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Sense
03-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Wow...

:lol after watching that, I was expecting an argument on this thread, but it's escalated racism..

I should have known better.

jag
03-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Wow...

:lol after watching that, I was expecting an argument on this thread, but it's escalated racism..

The American race?

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Yeah, chanting USA! is totally racism :lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
03-08-2012, 04:26 PM
:lmao @ the idiots in here pretending the USA, USA chants were just a healthy expression of American nationalism...

Honestly, who the fuck do you think you're kidding??

benefactor
03-08-2012, 04:31 PM
:lmao @ the idiots in here pretending the USA, USA chants were just a healthy expression of American nationalism...

Probably started by some people who post here tbh.

jag
03-08-2012, 04:31 PM

I don't think anyone in here gives a fuck what the reasons were for them chanting "USA". People can chant that shit for whatever reason they want. If someone is offended by it then they're in the wrong country.

lefty
03-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Usa !
Usa !

Amuriikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 04:32 PM
The fact that chanting USA! USA! can get mexicans so angry just shows how they don't give two shits about America.

If the be@ner team won and they started chanting Si Se Puede! They wouldn't have gotten in trouble at all

mavs>spurs
03-08-2012, 04:33 PM
In the other thread someone said that it was in response to the mexican team talking shit during the national anthem. apparently that's okay, but chanting USA is the ultimate evil :rolleyes

you latinos really need to get over yourselves, stop with this whole racist/nationalist pride nonsense. if you're offended by USA chants then you're in the wrong place, plain and simple.

jag
03-08-2012, 04:34 PM
If I go to Germany to play a ping-pong tournament and Germans start chanting "Deutschland! Deutschland!" after I get my ass beat, then I can either learn to like it or leave Germany.

mavs>spurs
03-08-2012, 04:34 PM
If the be@ner team won and they started chanting Si Se Puede! They wouldn't have gotten in trouble at all

exxxxxxxxxxxactly. that's why i hate this liberal society that orchestrates this type of shit.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 04:37 PM
In the other thread someone said that it was in response to the mexican team talking shit during the national anthem. apparently that's okay, but chanting USA is the ultimate evil :rolleyes

you latinos really need to get over yourselves, stop with this whole racist/nationalist pride nonsense. if you're offended by USA chants then you're in the wrong place, plain and simple.
Yup. Mexicans can do shit like waive Mexican flags and chant si se puede, but chanting USA! is a huge no-no in fuckin america.

jag
03-08-2012, 04:45 PM
That people chanted "USA" to offend American-born Hispanics isn't the real issue. The fact that "USA" chants could ever offend American-born Hispanics is problem.

Huey Freeman
03-08-2012, 04:47 PM
That people chanted "USA" to offend American-born Hispanics isn't the real issue. The fact that "USA" chants could ever offend American-born Hispanics is problem.

I think that is the issue with the Hispanics tho. Chanting "USA" I guess somehow made them feel the audience didn't consider them American.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 04:52 PM
I think that is the issue with the Hispanics tho. Chanting "USA" I guess somehow made them feel the audience didn't consider them American.
When they do things like refuse to learn English, chant si se puede and cheer for Mexico's soccer team to beat the US soccer team, they have themselves to blame for that.

mavs>spurs
03-08-2012, 04:55 PM
to be fair, at least a couple of them probably aren't american. when i went to school, approximately 1 in 4 or so were illegal. i know of at least 20 people i went to school with who are illegal. if they wanted to be considered american, then why were they talking shit during the anthem as someone else pointed out?

mavs>spurs
03-08-2012, 04:56 PM
reading on comments on some of the articles that they interrupted the anthem by saying "alamo white" whatever that means

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 04:57 PM
They obviously don't want to be considered American.

jag
03-08-2012, 04:58 PM
lol kids born in the US pretending to have all this "Mexican pride". The only thing Mexico ever did for their family was provide an environment so horrible that citizens do everything in their power to escape.

Reck
The school should not had apologize for the crowd chanting USA.

Too many over sensitive fucks in this country, specially the foreigners.

mavs>spurs
oh great fox must be editing the comments, a google search cached a comment that said what the other team did to provoke it, but its nowhere to be found when you actually go to the article :rolleyes

Huey Freeman
03-08-2012, 04:59 PM
When they do things like refuse to learn English, chant si se puede and cheer for Mexico's soccer team to beat the US soccer team, they have themselves to blame for that.

Preaching to the choir.

Sir Loin
It happens a lot during UFC fights they chant UFC when fighting a Brazilian or Asian. Nobody makes that a big deal. I was at the bar when Cain won a fight and everybody was like viva la rasa brown pride. Thats the same shit

Goran Dragic
lol kids born in the US pretending to have all this "Mexican pride". The only thing Mexico ever did for their family was provide an environment so horrible that citizens do everything in their power to escape.

:lol exactly

If they love Mexico so much, then why did they leave?

I don't pretend for a second that Poland or Russia was some awesome place my ancestors left for no good reason. They left because Poland and Russia were miserable placed to live at the time.

Fpoonsie
03-08-2012, 05:00 PM
reading on comments on some of the articles that they interrupted the anthem by saying "alamo white" whatever that means

Apparently, it's one of the tougher levels on Commandos Strike Force.

Not sure what that has to do w/ basketball. Prolly could chalk it up to their ESL background.

SA210
03-08-2012, 05:03 PM

SA210
03-08-2012, 05:04 PM
Wow...

mavs>spurs
03-08-2012, 05:04 PM
Okay i just made the connection, alamo heights the school is mostly white so they were making fun of htem by calling them "alamo white." fuck the little racist bastards.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Okay i just made the connection, alamo heights the school is mostly white so they were making fun of htem by calling them "alamo white." fuck the little racist bastards.
:lol the be@ner school being the school that actually made racist remarks and not getting in trouble for it

Fpoonsie
03-08-2012, 05:09 PM

:lol

Wow.

Huey Freeman
03-08-2012, 05:13 PM
:lol the be@ner school being the school that actually made racist remarks and not getting in trouble for it

tbh
I actually feel for white people sometimes. Its atrocious how the media uses double standards. If the crowd chanting "USA" was all Hispanic we would not have even heard of this story. Shit is just sad.

silverblk mystix
03-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Yup...

still the same racist San Antonio I grew up in...

and still the same idiotic bunch of racists posting in here....

If you don't get why it was offensive...check yourself and your own bigotry.

Lol at the idiots ASSUMING that the Edison kids were/are from some other country instead of from the USA...just confirms you are already bigoted...and lol thinking that these Edison kids are somehow defending Mexico ...

Growing up in S.A. this was what I experienced whenever I ventured to the north side of town...subtle and not so subtle acts to remind me I wasn't white...

nothing has really changed...

hehateme
03-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Yup...

Lol at the idiots ASSUMING that the Edison kids were/are from some other country instead of from the USA...just confirms you are already bigoted...and lol thinking that these Edison kids are somehow defending Mexico ...

Growing up in S.A. this was what I experienced whenever I ventured to the north side of town...subtle and not so subtle acts to remind me I wasn't white...

You are in America...shut the fuck up and live with the freedom of speech.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Yup...

:lol living in American and being angry when people chant USA!

Trill Clinton
03-08-2012, 06:24 PM
wow:lol

After reading the article, alamo heights fan were wrong for that shit:lol They played Edison, a local high school made up of predominately hispanics. It wasn't like it was some club team from Mexico city. It was another high school in the same city, thats fucked up. I would love to see hear a chant when they play Judson, Wagner and Sam Houston:king

and nothing about what the alamo whites fan section did was racist, but it was fucked up:lol

BUMP
03-08-2012, 06:29 PM
:lmao American soccer sucks! :lmao Fuck this country! :lmao

:cry why don't you consider us American? :cry

Huey Freeman
03-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Yup...

I think I read somewhere that the the fans in the Hispanic school's side were yelling similar chants regarding Mexico. Its a double standard if you dont allow the other side to counter the Hispanic school's chants, plain and simple.

silverblk mystix
03-08-2012, 06:34 PM
:lol living in American and being angry when people chant USA!

Trolling or are you just plain stupid?

It had nothing to do with USA it has to do with a white condescending attitude that white people would make an assumption that because the kids are brown that they must be from somewhere else...

Like when someone asks a hispanic...where are you from?
The hispanic person replies ...USA...

White person: no...I mean...where are you from ....originally?
Hispanic: USA
WP: No...I mean...like...your parents?
Hispanic:USA
WP: No...like ...like where did your family originally....uh...come from...

Hispanic: (gives up)

Trill Clinton
03-08-2012, 06:36 PM
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww147/TheWafflePimp/GIFs/lenny.gif

Huey Freeman
03-08-2012, 06:43 PM

It had nothing to do with USA it has to do with a white condescending attitude that white people would make an assumption that because the kids are brown that they must be from somewhere else...

What your saying is valid and I totally agree. That being said, from what I heard the Hispanic team were the ones who started this.

hehateme
03-08-2012, 06:46 PM

Did you just pull this shit out of your ass and change the whole subject of the real "scrutiny" which is there shouldn't be any? If so then bravo, Criss fucking Angel, with that bad ass illusion.

I suppose now you will sign the petition to have the Star Spangled Banner banned from all US games because it's prejudice to your latin nationality/heritage.

get the fuck outta here...

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-08-2012, 06:49 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this but sometimes Wild Cobra's idea of shooting illegals at the border doesn't sound so outlandish.

benefactor
03-08-2012, 06:50 PM
If the Hispanics started it than I could see why they did it. I'm in the "no evil for evil, be the bigger person" camp tbh, but I understand why things went down the way they did if that is indeed the truth.

Trill Clinton
03-08-2012, 06:52 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this but sometimes Wild Cobra's idea of shooting illegals at the border doesn't sound so outlandish.

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad289/bhilde1/anigif_reaction-shot-19010-1245189260-2.gif

silverblk mystix
03-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Did you just pull this shit out of your ass and change the whole subject of the real "scrutiny" which is there shouldn't be any? If so then bravo, Criss fucking Angel, with that bad ass illusion.

I suppose now you will sign the petition to have the Star Spangled Banner banned from all US games because it's prejudice to your latin nationality/heritage.

get the fuck outta here...

Stupid.Fucking.Moron.

Your bigotry and your assumptions are revealing of what a fucking dumb shit you really are.

Were you born in the USA?

If so, so was I.

So, that being the fucking case....what other assumptions are needed for you to make. When I say I am born in the USA...why the fuck would you suddenly throw in latin and heritage and all that other fucking shit?

Because your tiny stupid brain NEEDS something to condescend to...you can't just understand that there should be no difference between you and I because we were both born here....

No.

...your bigoted brain searches for some way to differentiate...to place you in some way above me...because you have been programmed to believe that if a person is not white/caucasian/anglo that , of course, he must not be really a true american.

Dumb fuck.

Huey Freeman
03-08-2012, 06:58 PM
And also this has more to do with nationalism then it does with racism. Am I wrong?

jag
03-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Mexico is paradise, a land flowing with milk and honey. But only to the people that fled Mexico so they could find work and support their families.

benefactor
03-08-2012, 07:07 PM
And also this has more to do with nationalism then it does with racism. Am I wrong?
Probably a little of both.

jjktkk
03-08-2012, 07:08 PM

Its in reference to the predominately caucasian school they were playing against, Alamo Heights.

jjktkk
03-08-2012, 07:15 PM
I wonder if the real reason that Edison was pissed was caused they got their ass kicked by Alamo Heights.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Its in reference to the predominately caucasian school they were playing against, Alamo Heights.
Oh gee, so they're allowed to make racist chants but the white kids aren't?

SA210
03-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Stupid.Fucking.Moron.

Your bigotry and your assumptions are revealing of what a fucking dumb shit you really are.

If so, so was I.

So, that being the fucking case....what other assumptions are needed for you to make. When I say I am born in the USA...why the fuck would you suddenly throw in latin and heritage and all that other fucking shit?

Because your tiny stupid brain NEEDS something to condescend to...you can't just understand that there should be no difference between you and I because we were both born here....

No.

...your bigoted brain searches for some way to differentiate...to place you in some way above me...because you have been programmed to believe that if a person is not white/caucasian/anglo that , of course, he must not be really a true american.

Dumb fuck.

:toast

hehateme
03-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Stupid.Fucking.Moron.

If so, so was I.

No.

Dumb fuck.

I'll take this and run with it. First off you are the bigot who can't see this for what it is and thats complete bullshit. You once again flaunt your ignorance and complete stupidity with that pea sized brain of yours and can't see that this is no way a racist thing that happened nor should it be counted as such.

Once again you show that whether you are black/brown or a multi-colored rainbow faggot that your ass is you are still a complete tool and a stupid fucking lemming that doesn't stand up for this country and it's complete and incest ability to turn racism out of anything it fucking see's as such.

Now turn that reply sideways and shove it up your fat ass you bigot dumb fuck.

Oh and by the way..for your statistic I am an oreo and not white and still believe racism is an ideal that people look for in every multi-cultural event (i.e. sports events) as a cop out.

silverblk mystix
03-08-2012, 08:21 PM
I'll take this and run with it. First off you are the bigot who can't see this for what it is and thats complete bullshit. You once again flaunt your ignorance and complete stupidity with that pea sized brain of yours and can't see that this is no way a racist thing that happened nor should it be counted as such.

Once again you show that whether you are black/brown or a multi-colored rainbow faggot that your ass is you are still a complete tool and a stupid fucking lemming that doesn't stand up for this country and it's complete and incest ability to turn racism out of anything it fucking see's as such.

Now turn that reply sideways and shove it up for fat ass you bigot dumb fuck.

lol...stand up for this country...

You STILL don't fuckin' get it...you don't get that this was not about USA national pride you ignorant racist blind asshole...

jag
03-08-2012, 08:26 PM

:cry:cry "I look like a mexican so people sometimes ask if I have mexican ancestry" :cry:cry

:cry:cry "Why are people so cruel?" :cry:cry

:cry:cry "Why is life so hard?" :cry:cry

:cry:cry "People in Mexico wouldn't treat me like this!" :cry:cry

hehateme
03-08-2012, 08:29 PM
lol...stand up for this country...

You STILL don't fuckin' get it...you don't get that this was not about USA national pride you ignorant racist blind asshole...

Dude you are a dumb fucking troll idiot. I will believe this was a true racist event when they begin chanting USA with the words go home beaners and then holding a bag of beans in their hands to spell the point.

The word USA regardless of its use in this event is hardly racist and your dumb ignorant ass will never see it because you only see the racism in the word.

silverblk mystix
03-08-2012, 08:30 PM
:cry:cry "I look like a mexican so people sometimes ask if I have mexican ancestry" :cry:cry

:cry:cry "Why are people so cruel?" :cry:cry

:cry:cry "Why is life so hard?" :cry:cry

:cry:cry "People in Mexico wouldn't treat me like this!" :cry:cry

lol revealing how much of a bigot you are...nice...

jag
03-08-2012, 08:36 PM
lol revealing how much of a bigot you are...nice...

I'm a bigot because I think you have the reasoning skills of an infant and still haven't figured out how to construct a proper sentence?

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 08:37 PM
I'll bet when silverblk mystix is working at the ol' prison and sees a group of mexican prisoners shower raping a white or black inmate he intentionally does nothing :lol

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm a bigot because I think you have the reasoning skills of an infant and still haven't figured out how to construct a proper sentence?
:lmao

silverblk mystix
03-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Dude you are a dumb fucking troll idiot. I will believe this was a true racist event when they begin chanting USA with the words go home beaners and then holding a bag of beans in their hands to spell the point.

The word USA regardless of its use in this event is hardly racist and your dumb ignorant ass will never see it because you only see the racism in the word.

Your stupidity is almost funny but the tragedy is that your buddies in here feel the same way...

you guys circle jerk each other...don't have time for mental midgets...racist mental midgets to boot...

jag
03-08-2012, 08:45 PM
don't have time for mental midgets...racist mental midgets to boot...

I'm sure you have all kinds of important things going on, Mr. SilverBlack Mystix.

Call me silly, but I'm not sure what the word "racist" means. Could you please explain to me what you think it means?

hehateme
03-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Your stupidity is almost funny but the tragedy is that your buddies in here feel the same way...

you guys circle jerk each other...don't have time for mental midgets...racist mental midgets to boot...

Funny how the minority thinks he is right...then rides away in the sunset believing others are the mental midgets in this thread....USA, USA to you good buddy. Hell, I'll even break out a Hacksaw chant in my house in your honor and beat my gardner with a 2x4.

jag
03-08-2012, 08:48 PM
If only this were Mexico, people would accept silverblk mystix for who he really is.

MLK had a dream, but I don't think his dream had anything to do with kids (that have never been to Mexico) walking around with Mexican flags and Mexican flag stickers all over their shit complaining about not being accepted as Americans.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 08:50 PM
The difference between MexiCANTs and black people is that MexiCANTs came here willingly, black people were shipped here on boats. That's why it's OK for MLK to have a dream, but cesar be@ner chavez should just go back to whatever pisshole country he came from if he wants white man rights.

Jacob1983
03-08-2012, 08:56 PM
If you're gonna come here from a different country and then bitch about American citizens wearing American flag t-shirts or chanting USA USA then why the fuck did you even come to America in the first place?
If you don't like Americans showing pride for their country, then why stay in America if it offends you so much? Either stop bitching or get the fuck out.
This is America, not Mexico, Canada, England, France, Iraq, or any other country. If you can't understand that, fuck you.

This is just pathetic to even have an argument or debate over this. And if a person is wearing an American flag t-shirt to piss someone off, who the fuck cares anyways? This is America. We have the freedom to express ourselves. Deal with it or leave.

And don't give me this whole it's only white people that show their pride of America. I see immigrants in America even show their pride and respect for America. They are proud and thankful to live in America.

jag
03-08-2012, 09:03 PM
The difference between MexiCANTs and black people is that MexiCANTs came here willingly, black people were shipped here on boats. That's why it's OK for MLK to have a dream, but cesar be@ner chavez should just go back to whatever pisshole country he came from if he wants white man rights.

They should, and do, have the same rights as everyone else. I've never thought that was the problem. To me, it always seemed like some mexican's have this inferiority complex so they feel the need to constantly posture with false bravado and a fabricated sense of Mexican "pride". None of them actually believe Mexico is some great place. They want everyone to know they're different; they're mexican; they're proud. Then they call everyone racists for treating them like mexicans.

JJ Hickson
03-08-2012, 09:04 PM
These are the same beaners who are happy to sneak into this country and take advantage of it but go to USA vs Mexico soccer games and not only cheer for mexico but throw bags of piss at our players. Pieces of shit.

jag
03-08-2012, 09:14 PM
These are the same beaners who are happy to sneak into this country and take advantage of it but go to USA vs Mexico soccer games and not only cheer for mexico but throw bags of piss at our players. Pieces of shit.

:cry"But they only do it because white people refuse to accept them as Americans" :cry

Bitch, you have an Mexican flag tattooed on your chest next to the Virgin of Guadalupe.

"I'm a Mexican-American with Mexican Pride!" :cry

No, you're a ignorant American with identity issues.

CosmicCowboy
03-08-2012, 09:16 PM
U
S
A

We are all in this together bitches. Get used to it.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 09:16 PM
JJ Hickson, comin' up in this bitch and bullying some be@ners

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 09:17 PM
my god hemann is a terrible poster

CosmicCowboy
03-08-2012, 09:21 PM
whottts funny is i'd bet a good amount of money that more of those edison kids and their families served/will serve in the US military than those marble slab vanilla ice cream eating alamo heights children

Good for them. It's the traditional way out of the shit. Go in the military, learn some discipline, get a skill, get a job. Nothing wrong with that.

And no, I'm not an 09er.

Drachen
03-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Im an 09er... a 109er

JJ Hickson
03-08-2012, 09:24 PM
whottts funny is i'd bet a good amount of money that more of those edison kids and their families served/will serve in the US military than those marble slab vanilla ice cream eating alamo heights children

Joining the military is a career choice that stupid/poor/ignorant people make so I wouldn't be surprised.

Blake
03-08-2012, 09:44 PM

No shit!

These kids were simply showing pride in their country!

jjktkk
03-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Joining the military is a career choice that stupid/poor/ignorant people make so I wouldn't be surprised.

Lol, your supposed to come off intelligent saying stupid shit like this?

Nbadan
03-08-2012, 11:10 PM
:lol at chanting USA USA at a high school basketball game...what dumbfucks

mavs>spurs
03-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Some people are really stupid and didn't read the thread I don't think. Basically, the hispanic team made racist comments about whites during the national anthem, white team responded by kicking their ass and chanting USA. Silver black is an idiot for coming in here and balling his little eyes out whenever it was his people who started it. Maybe if you guys tried to assimilate and weren't such assholes the whites, blacks, and everything else in between wouldn't hate you so much tbh.

Goran Dragic
03-08-2012, 11:32 PM
:lol at chanting USA USA at a high school basketball game...what dumbfucks
What's wrong with a Patriotic chant about the country they live in?

ploto
03-08-2012, 11:35 PM
I am guessing some of you have not been in Alamo Heights in a while.

Nbadan
03-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Some people are really stupid and didn't read the thread I don't think. Basically, the hispanic team made racist comments about whites during the national anthem, white team responded by kicking their ass and chanting USA. Silver black is an idiot for coming in here and balling his little eyes out whenever it was his people who started it. Maybe if you guys tried to assimilate and weren't such assholes the whites, blacks, and everything else in between wouldn't hate you so much tbh.

Put down the bong dude, all of the Edison kids were born here..as far as I Know they pledge to the American and Texas flag every morning, do you? ....but you haven't answered my question, why start shouting USA, USA at a high school basketball game?

mavs>spurs
03-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Because they interrupted the national anthem by referring to Alamo Heights as "Alamo Whites." It's really simple actually.

Nbadan
03-09-2012, 12:15 AM
What? Did these people get overcome by a sudden rush of national pride? Why?

Because they won a HS basketball game?

Nbadan
03-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Because they interrupted the national anthem by referring to Alamo Heights as "Alamo Whites." It's really simple actually.

Where is the proof? Got the tapes, or are you just repeating hearsay?

Nbadan
03-09-2012, 12:20 AM
Even if a few Edison players were saying Alamo Whites, does that make it logical for fans to break out in sudden national pride...I don't get it...

mavs>spurs
03-09-2012, 12:20 AM
:lol yup its it's a big conspiracy the illuminati made that part up. sup chumpdumper.

SA210
03-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Where is the proof? Got the tapes, or are you just repeating hearsay?

mavs>spurs
03-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Even if a few Edison players were saying Alamo Whites, does that make it logical for fans to break out in sudden national pride...I don't get it...

It was in response to the racial remarks. What they did was no worse, double standards are racist.

Nbadan
03-09-2012, 12:25 AM
:lol yup its it's a big conspiracy the illuminati made that part up. sup chumpdumper.

really? Wouldn't it have made more sense to not get dragged down to their level, sing the Alamo Heights fight song after a great victory and go home?

Nbadan
03-09-2012, 12:27 AM
...but why sing the national anthem? I don't get it...

Nbadan
03-09-2012, 12:29 AM
It was in response to the racial remarks. What they did was no worse, double standards are racist.

Nobody is arguing that....all racist behavior is wrong....trouble is, they got Alamo Heights on tape...

Fpoonsie
03-09-2012, 01:27 AM
Nobody is arguing that....all racist behavior is wrong....trouble is, they got Alamo Heights on tape...

It's the classic "get busted for tha retaliation" conundrum.

Goran Dragic
03-09-2012, 06:42 AM

jag
03-09-2012, 08:18 AM
"Wait a second, let me think about this. I'm a liberal so I'm supposed to side with...the... oh, ya, the minorities. Those Alamo Heights kids are so stupid for breaking out a 'USA' chant at a high school basketball game."

-Nbadan

Blake
03-09-2012, 09:30 AM

Do you really believe that it was a simple patriotic chant?

JudynTX
03-09-2012, 09:47 AM
I went to Edison. Chanting USA USA didn't offend me.

Typical media whores having nothing better to do.

gameFACE
03-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Karma really is a bitch. Looks like Alamo Wheights lost to a bunch of these, like rapper guys from Dallas Kimball. Or as the AW's called them, Dallas Kenya. Patriotic zealotry gets you nowhere.

Fpoonsie
03-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Looks like Alamo Wheights...

So, wait. Are they obese, too, or are you just an idiot?

silverblk mystix
03-09-2012, 11:43 AM
I went to Edison. Chanting USA USA didn't offend me.

Typical media whores having nothing better to do.

Are you of hispanic heritage?

gameFACE
03-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Obviously it went over your head since that doesn't even come close to the way you spell "weight".
:rollin

Fpoonsie
03-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Obviously it went over your head since that doesn't even come close to the way you spell "weight".

Well, then, you're gonna hafta explain your profound quip to me since it's obviously some high-brow stuff...

JudynTX
03-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Are you of hispanic heritage?

Yep

mingus
03-09-2012, 12:09 PM
The chant may have or may have not been racist. Without asking each kid what the message was in the chant, to call the chant racist is a baseless accusation and hints at racism.

silverblk mystix
03-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Yep

If so...why would you be ok with white people assuming and/or implicating that you were from somewhere else? Why would they chant USA USA at you as if you were some foreigner?

because you are not white and they are basically saying that you are ---LESS THAN-- they are...

If this game was a USA vs. Mexico schools and the USA team decided to chant...USA USA...then it would have been appropriate...but these were two USA schools...one of them just decided to insinuate that the other school was not a "true" USA school because they are brown instead of white. Pretty obvious that this is a racist predominantly white school.

JudynTX
03-09-2012, 12:48 PM

If so...why would you be ok with white people assuming and/or implicating that you were from somewhere else? Why would they chant USA USA at you as if you were some foreigner?

because you are not white and they are basically saying that you are ---LESS THAN-- they are...

Born and raised in Texas. I can't control what other people think about me or where they think I am from. On the other hand, why do people assume I speak spanish, just because I'm hispanic?

SA210
03-09-2012, 12:54 PM

If this game was a USA vs. Mexico schools and the USA team decided to chant...USA USA...then it would have been appropriate...but these were two USA schools...one of them just decided to insinuate that the other school was not a "true" USA school because they are brown instead of white. Pretty obvious that this is a racist predominantly white school.

:tu

silverblk mystix
03-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Born and raised in Texas. I can't control what other people think about me or where they think I am from. On the other hand, why do people assume I speak spanish, just because I'm hispanic?

Well there you go...

People assume because the stereotype tells their brain that you are not white so you must be from somewhere else...so you must speak a foreign language.
They can't accept it in their feeble brain that you were born and raised here and you are no different than they are. If they consider themselves true americans they just can't or won't accept that you are also a true american. Born here...went to school here...learned the same language they did...etc.

This little chant was offensive because of the implication...and you are right...you can't control what other people think about you...but unfortunately for these little white racists....they were representing their school and they came off as the racists that they are....they got caught is all...normally they do this shit out of the public's eye and carry this air of superiority when they interact with kids who are not white.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-09-2012, 01:00 PM
The amount of stupidity being displayed in this thread is mind numbing to say the least, so I won't try and counter every idiotic post in here. Suffice to say its pretty fucking clear who is racist in here and who is just plain stupid. Neither of you are fooling anyone.

JudynTX
03-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Well there you go...

People assume because the stereotype tells their brain that you are not white so you must be from somewhere else...so you must speak a foreign language.

I meant that hispanic people assume I speak spanish. Why? :lol

Cochina
03-09-2012, 01:04 PM
The amount of stupidity being displayed in this thread is mind numbing to say the least, so I won't try and counter every idiotic post in here. Suffice to say its pretty fucking clear who is racist in here and who is just plain stupid. Neither of you are fooling anyone.

Ole!:tu

jag
03-09-2012, 01:25 PM

Hispanic people are obviously racist towards hispanic people.

sandman
03-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Well there you go...

The awesome part about this statement is assuming all white people think every Hispanic person isn't from America. In San Antonio. Where 2 of 3 people are Hispanic.

Absolutely brilliant. Close the thread.

sandman
03-09-2012, 01:30 PM
...but why sing the national anthem? I don't get it...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10972764.jpg

WeNeedLength
03-09-2012, 01:53 PM
All I know is kids that go to Alamo Heights are a bunch of flaming faggots. That is all.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Such typical ugly American behavior in this thread. As we all know from the recent Kony-palooza online, young people these days are more and more interested in international matters. Busy with their studies as they are it's difficult to find time and places to gather in numbers to pursue these interests, so naturally they would attempt to multi-task and turn an otherwise normal basketball game into a chance to make their voices heard as one for change.

They weren't chanting, "USA! USA!" They were chanting, "Uez-say! Uez-Say!", referring of course to the Suez canal, the most lasting and therefore greatest symbol of the West's modern economic interests driving efforts that meddle in Middle Eastern affairs. Everyone is totally overlooking the deeper meaning of their words phrased in Pig Latin. Latin was the language of the Roman Empire, another highly aggressive entity that once dominated the region. The "Pig" part of the message is more direct. Taken as a whole the students are decrying modern day interference in that part of the world as the work of imperialist pigs.

And what do you people see in it, so shortsighted that you can't look past our own borders? "USA! USA! USA!"

Sickening.

hehateme
03-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Such typical ugly American behavior in this thread. As we all know from the recent Kony-palooza online, young people these days are more and more interested in international matters. Busy with their studies as they are it's difficult to find time and places to gather in numbers to pursue these interests, so naturally they would attempt to multi-task and turn an otherwise normal basketball game into a chance to make their voices heard as one for change.

They weren't chanting, "USA! USA!" They were chanting, "Uez-say! Uez-Say!", referring of course to the Suez canal, the most lasting and therefore greatest symbol of the West's modern economic interests driving efforts that meddle in Middle Eastern affairs. Everyone is totally overlooking the deeper meaning of their words phrased in Pig Latin. Latin was the language of the Roman Empire, another highly aggressive entity that once dominated the region. The "Pig" part of the message is more direct. Taken as a whole the students are decrying modern day interference in that part of the world as the work of imperialist pigs.

And what do you people see in it, so shortsighted that you can't look past our own borders? "USA! USA! USA!"

Sickening.

That is some damn fine work sir.

jag
03-09-2012, 02:27 PM

Sickening.

Impressive.

silverblk mystix
03-09-2012, 03:34 PM

Because hispanic people can also be racist...there is no group anywhere that doesn't have its share of idiots....

just look at all the racists that jumped in here with their "go back to mexico" comments...

jag
03-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Because hispanic people can also be racist...there is no group anywhere that doesn't have its share of idiots....

just look at all the racists that jumped in here with their "go back to mexico" comments...

G2y8Sx4B2Sk

FkLA
03-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Some of yall are getting trolled. Of course it wasnt just an innocent show of national pride by Alamo Heights. Both high schools are from San Antonio. Both are American. So the 'USA USA USA' chants cant be taken as a display of national pride. The only glaring difference between the schools that would ignite that chant is the racial make-up of the student bodies.

The Edison students didnt chant 'Alamo Whites' during the national anthem either, according to the article they did it before or after the USA chants started. Both student bodies were in the wrong though, regardless of who started it.

Huey Freeman
03-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Some of yall are getting trolled. Of course it wasnt just an innocent show of national pride by Alamo Heights. Both high schools are from San Antonio. Both are American. So the 'USA USA USA' chants cant be taken as a display of national pride. The only glaring difference between the schools that would ignite that chant is the racial make-up of the student bodies.

The Edison students didnt chant 'Alamo Whites' during the national anthem either, according to the article they did it before or after the USA chants started. Both student bodies were in the wrong though, regardless of who started it.

Good post
Put the shit all in a nut shell

mingus
03-09-2012, 05:10 PM

The chant does not have to be racist. It could be, but until you ask them yourself it is all conjecture on your part.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2012, 05:30 PM
The chant does not have to be racist. It could be, but until you ask them yourself it is all conjecture on your part.Yeah, because they would be totally honest in their answers.

FkLA
03-09-2012, 05:37 PM
The chant does not have to be racist. It could be, but until you ask them yourself it is all conjecture on your part.

Lets assume, even though noone knows for a fact, that the USA chants were in response to the 'Alamo Whites' chant. Why retaliate to a racist chant by Edison students with a USA chant? Definitely not to show national pride.

Now lets assume that the 'Alamo Whites' chant was in response to the USA chants. Why do Edison students retaliate in a racist fashion if the USA chants werent meant to be racist ?

Both chants were clearly racist. Cant say Im surprised either.

200 miles
03-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Lets assume, even though noone knows for a fact, that the USA chants were in response to the 'Alamo Whites' chant. Why retaliate to a racist chant by Edison students with a USA chant? Definitely not to show national pride.

Now lets assume that the 'Alamo Whites' chant was in response to the USA chants. Why do Edison students retaliate in a racist fashion if the USA chants werent meant to be racist ?

Good point. I agree that both parties were at fault to some degree. As for the other posters, I was disappointed to learn that the consensus was that showing pride in one's ancestral land was something to be frowned upon in terms of the etiquette for American patriotism. :(

mrsmaalox
03-09-2012, 06:06 PM
My son is a high school athlete, has been involved in school and extracurricular sports since about the 4th grade (he's a senior now) and in the several hundred games I've attended, I have NEVER heard a school team, or their supporters, break out in a spontaneous show of national patriotism after a victory :lmao School pride chants are the norm.

I agree, some here are trolling----or being deliberately obtuse :lol

mingus
03-09-2012, 06:24 PM

No, the hispanic chant was clearly racist. The jury is still out on the Alamo Heights' kids. They could have chanted "USA" for national pride, so as to say that this is the USA and racism is not tolerated here.

FkLA
03-09-2012, 06:29 PM
No, the hispanic chant was clearly racist. The jury is still out on the Alamo Heights' kids. They could have chanted "USA" for national pride, so as to say that this is the USA and racism is not tolerated here.

:lol

mingus
03-09-2012, 06:30 PM
My son is a high school athlete, has been involved in school and extracurricular sports since about the 4th grade (he's a senior now) and in the several hundred games I've attended, I have NEVER heard a school team, or their supporters, break out in a spontaneous show of national patriotism after a victory :lmao School pride chants are the norm.

School pride chants are the norm when the other team is not slinging racist slurs. when the opposing team slings a racist slurs, they are being anti-American.

what i think is that some here are not considering the entire situation and are quick to accuse people of being racist, which is not an accusation that should just be thrown around.

mavs>spurs
03-09-2012, 06:30 PM
As some people have pointed out, racism is stupid and both sides are wrong in this but I'd certainly argue that immigrating to a land full of primary one race, and talking shit about the very race you choose to come here and live amongst is even worse. Failure to assimilate is offensive, disrespecting the anthem even moreso.

FkLA
03-09-2012, 06:34 PM
School pride chants are the norm when the other team is not slinging racist slurs. when the opposing team slings a racist slurs, they are being anti-American.

what i think is that some here are not considering the entire situation and are quick to accuse people of being racist, which is not an accusation that should just be thrown around.

Are you a San Antonio native? If so are you familiar with the animosity between the Alamo Heights District and SAISD? High class predominately white district and lower class predominately hispanic district...classic racial tension there. From both sides. USA chants werent an innocent display of national pride, youre either trolling or just naive bro.

mingus
03-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Are you a San Antonio native? If so are you familiar with the animosity between the Alamo Heights District and SAISD? High class predominately white district and lower class predominately hispanic district...classic racial tension there. From both sides.

Still haven't seen proof. I'll believe it until someone who can speak about the situation objectively can give me a better idea about what the Alamo Heights' kids meant.

200 miles
03-09-2012, 06:48 PM
As some people have pointed out, racism is stupid and both sides are wrong in this but I'd certainly argue that immigrating to a land full of primary one race, and talking shit about the very race you choose to come here and live amongst is even worse. Failure to assimilate is offensive, disrespecting the anthem even moreso.

I'm sorry, are you a Native American? Do you feel offended and oppressed that foreigners have come to your land, disrespected your culture and proceed to take whatever they want by transforming your environment to somewhat mirror that of the country they came from?

mrsmaalox
03-09-2012, 07:29 PM

Personally, I don't think it was racism---I think it was thoughtless kids (both sides) taunting and one upping each other, which would be against school district regulations regardless of what words were used.

I understand your point, and if we were talking about a different demographic I might even agree; but we're talking about high school kids, chances are their motivation is more about having a good laugh than actually standing up for their country. Yea they were provoked and responded in an equally immature manner and that's probably all it was. I just think some comments I've read here and elsewhere feigning outrage at the squelching of "patriotism" are laughable. :toast

Nbadan
03-09-2012, 07:35 PM

That's the bigger story here...a team and some of its fan break out in spontaneous patriotism after a high school basketball game..

Blake
03-09-2012, 09:04 PM

:lmao

you're an idiot if you really believe that.

Blake
03-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Yeah, because they would be totally honest in their answers.

polygraph test!

Blake
03-09-2012, 09:08 PM

the coach obviously should not have been so quick to put a stop to the chanting.

I'm not just throwing this accusation around: you're an idiot.

Huey Freeman
03-09-2012, 09:41 PM
My 2 cents fww

The section who began to chant "USA USA" may have had malice intent (they probably did), but imo they were justified (not right) due to the fact that the other section began refering them as "White Heights". If you can dish it out then you should expect the consequences. Neither side was in right. Both sides behaved badly. Saying that, it is unfair that the white kids are being singled out in this matter if the minority side was the ones who appeared to have started this whole thing.

ChumpDumper
03-09-2012, 10:07 PM
polygraph test!Expert testimony!

redskinfan
03-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Where the white women at? Damn crackers worry about losing your women to the bruthas!!!

Goran Dragic
03-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Where the white women at? Damn crackers worry about losing your women to the bruthas!!!
:lmao RG 3 draft picks

rr2418
03-10-2012, 09:32 PM
My 2 cents fww

The section who began to chant "USA USA" may have had malice intent (they probably did), but imo they were justified (not right) due to the fact that the other section began refering them as "White Heights". If you can dish it out then you should expect the consequences. Neither side was in right. Both sides behaved badly. Saying that, it is unfair that the white kids are being singled out in this matter if the minority side was the ones who appeared to have started this whole thing.

Just wondering, who told you that the Edison crowd started the chanting? Last time I read it was rumors. The AH students were caught on camera.

Huey Freeman
03-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Just wondering, who told you that the Edison crowd started the chanting? Last time I read it was rumors. The AH students were caught on camera.

I'm getting my info from you guys tbh. I'm not really doing research on this. :lmaoMavs>spurs reported it, I'm rolling with that report.

rr2418
03-11-2012, 09:39 AM
I'm getting my info you guys tbh. I'm not really doing research on this. :lmaoMavs>spurs reported it, I'm rolling with that report.

Oohh gee wizz!! :rolleyes

Big P
03-11-2012, 11:18 AM
So when they yelled "USA, USA" a couple of weeks ago when they beat a wealthy, mostly white school from Dallas....was that also racist?....or was it racist when they chanted "USA, USA" when they defeated every other opponent?

rr2418
03-11-2012, 11:35 AM
So when they yelled "USA, USA" a couple of weeks ago when they beat a wealthy, mostly white school from Dallas....was that also racist?....or was it racist when they chanted "USA, USA" when they defeated every other opponent?

Again, all I'm going by is what was reported in the news. I didn't hear of the AH students chanting "USA!" at another game.

Goran Dragic
03-11-2012, 11:55 AM
rofl the butthurt be@ners have invaded this thread

SA210
03-11-2012, 02:16 PM

Where's the proof of this?

Blake
03-11-2012, 03:45 PM

lol teenage super patriots

mavs>spurs
03-11-2012, 04:19 PM
I never knew blake is mexican..that's a little surprising.

Creepn
03-11-2012, 04:32 PM
As some people have pointed out, racism is stupid and both sides are wrong.

You're one of the most racist posters on this board! WTF??

mavs>spurs
03-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Yeah but nobody knows what's said to piss assholes off and what's my true sentiment.

Big Empty
03-13-2012, 12:11 AM
I think the latino team should have went to join them in the chant, that would have really rained on their parade. They woulda looked at them crazy like the anglo people looked at Dave Chappelle when he was the black white supremacit lol anyways... those kids parents are the same people that want God removed from the Pledge of Allegiance ha ha

Blake
03-13-2012, 11:53 AM
I never knew blake is mexican..that's a little surprising.

Although it's irrelevant, I'm not.