PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else have a difficult time...

Magua
03-08-2012, 02:54 PM
masturbating in front of your pet? Not knowingly of course, but once you get started can you finish if your cat jumps on the bed or dog walks in the room?

I've never been ashamed of them watching while I'm having sex (unless they jump on us), but it feels awkward when I'm just going solo...like my cat is judging me.

Anybody else have this problem?

MavDynasty
03-08-2012, 03:29 PM
:lol pets will always give unconditional love IMHO and the pet will be there to support you whether you goin solo or not

DMC
03-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Get your pet involved. It's the PETA thing to do.

cantthinkofanything
03-09-2012, 12:10 AM
I close the door but leave it cracked a little. So maybe they can peek a little. It's hot.

lebomb
03-09-2012, 09:56 AM
masturbating in front of your pet? Not knowingly of course, but once you get started can you finish if your cat jumps on the bed or dog walks in the room?

I've never been ashamed of them watching while I'm having sex (unless they jump on us), but it feels awkward when I'm just going solo...like my cat is judging me.

Stop fuckin your pets............women are way better in bed. :rolleyes

lebomb
03-09-2012, 02:14 PM
speaking of animals, Koko chimes in with another pearl of wisdom:tu

How many times do I have to :pimpslap yo ass??

William Hung
03-09-2012, 02:48 PM
I like to get the dog involved by putting tomato sauce or sometimes peanut butter on my cowboys and let the dog go to town while I'm doing the rest. The dog will be more than happy to clean up the mess afterwards to!

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-09-2012, 02:53 PM
I'm not necessarily ashamed to it. What stops me is that it just seems outrightly cruel to do that in full view of an animal that's had its ability to blow a load surgically removed thanks to me.

cantthinkofanything
03-09-2012, 03:28 PM
I like to get the dog involved by putting tomato sauce or sometimes peanut butter on my cowboys and let the dog go to town while I'm doing the rest. The dog will be more than happy to clean up the mess afterwards to!

What do you put on the dog's "cowboys" when it's your turn?

William Hung
03-09-2012, 03:35 PM
What do you put on the dog's "cowboys" when it's your turn?

Most people use whipped cream or syrup. I prefer syrup.

cantthinkofanything
03-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Most people use whipped cream or syrup. I prefer syrup.

Gross. How can you eat pancakes now?

William Hung
03-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Gross. How can you eat pancakes now?

I prefer flapjacks, but yeah it's not hard. I don't associate meals with masturbation.

cantthinkofanything
03-09-2012, 03:49 PM
I prefer flapjacks, but yeah it's not hard. I don't associate meals with masturbation.

Mutual ball licking with a dog isn't masturbation.

Agitator
03-09-2012, 11:32 PM

I have no problem masterbating in front of your pet. HAH?