PDA

View Full Version : Manu 20 points tonight?

ThaBigFundamental21
03-09-2012, 10:48 PM
As it stands Manu has 19 points. Maybe he doesn't get 20, but the point is made. This is a big F U to the guy who asked the question will Manu ever drop 20 points again? Show some respect.

ThaBigFundamental21
03-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Got it.

Doctor J
03-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Did you care what the guy said at all? Manu may not score 40 again, but he will score more than 30 a couple of times before the regular season ends.

ThaBigFundamental21
03-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Did you care what the guy said at all? Manu may not score 40 again, but he will score more than 30 a couple of times before the regular season ends.

Honestly yes, it drives me freakin crazy how short everyone's memory is. No sooner than the first week of this season everyone in here were pleading with the front office to trade none other than Tony Parker. And everyone was on the Manu bandwagon as the best player on the team head and shoulders above. Manu gets hurt, Parker steps up. Now all of a sudden Parker is the best player on the team, and Manu is shit??? I'm sick and tired of hearing it. He is still the best player on the team when he is healthy. It's not even really that debatable. I'm happy Parker stepped up, but this team goes nowhere in the playoffs without Manu and his clutch play and huge heart.

Sean Cagney
03-11-2012, 12:21 AM
I don't get how Spurs fans battle between Parker and Manu when they are on the same team and helped us win alot but they hate the other? I never will get that there, period.

therealtruth
03-11-2012, 02:13 AM
Honestly yes, it drives me freakin crazy how short everyone's memory is. No sooner than the first week of this season everyone in here were pleading with the front office to trade none other than Tony Parker. And everyone was on the Manu bandwagon as the best player on the team head and shoulders above. Manu gets hurt, Parker steps up. Now all of a sudden Parker is the best player on the team, and Manu is shit??? I'm sick and tired of hearing it. He is still the best player on the team when he is healthy. It's not even really that debatable. I'm happy Parker stepped up, but this team goes nowhere in the playoffs without Manu and his clutch play and huge heart.

ThaBigFundamental21
03-11-2012, 06:33 PM
I don't get how Spurs fans battle between Parker and Manu when they are on the same team and helped us win alot but they hate the other? I never will get that there, period.

There is no battle within me tbh. It's just comical how short everyone's memory is here. They all of a sudden hate Manu and love Parker. It's obviously what have you done for me lately around here. Bottom line is we have to have both of them if we are going anywhere.