PDA

View Full Version : What does Blair Offer that Splitter Cant do?

apalisoc_9
03-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Nothing.

Its not bonner who is eating away splitters minutes, its not timmy..its this guy. Not to take away his effort the last few games but this is so fcking obvious of a choice for most coaches..

18 Fuking Minutes actually 15 since three of those were Garbage Minutes. Seems Like the two guys who have been playing consistent basketball this whole season Leonard and splitter are getting less minutes.

I'm not a fan of bonner, but thats understandable with pop system. But Green, Jefferson over leonard and Blair over Splitter is what i dont understand.

ElNono
03-09-2012, 11:13 PM
There's worse:

M. Bonner
22:44
1-6 from downtown

Clippers looked like they didn't even care to close out on him anymore at the end...

DMC
03-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Bonner can stick a pick with the black power fist in his hair and it will stay. It wouldn't work for Tiago.

therealtruth
03-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Nothing.

Its not bonner who is eating away splitters minutes, its not timmy..its this guy. Not to take away his effort the last few games but this is so fcking obvious of a choice for most coaches..

18 Fuking Minutes actually 15 since three of those were Garbage Minutes. Seems Like the two guys who have been playing consistent basketball this whole season Leonard and splitter are getting less minutes.

I'm not a fan of bonner, but thats understandable with pop system. But Green, Jefferson over leonard and Blair over Splitter is what i dont understand.

Bonner's the problem. It's why the FO won't pursue real bigs. I have no problem with Blair being 4th big in the rotation and the front office getting another big.

Beanzamillion21
03-09-2012, 11:23 PM
I feel like Blair is fueled by ego, and if he is not starting then he may end up turning into another James Anderson and wishing to be traded. The problem with this is, either of these players hold hardly any value to other teams.

apalisoc_9
03-09-2012, 11:23 PM
I dislike bonner playing for more than 15 minutes, but again him playing 20+ Minutes is understandable given pops system which i dont like either. But Blair offers nothing that splitter cant do...Start Splitter and start making him play more relevant minutes than Blair

apalisoc_9
03-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Bonner's the problem. It's why the FO won't pursue real bigs. I have no problem with Blair being 4th big in the rotation and the front office getting another big.

Like I've said, that is something that most probably wont be fixed this season. But Splitter over Blair is just one decision away. Its not like the system going change if pop does that.

TDMVPDPOY
03-09-2012, 11:28 PM
circus shots we all love it...

this guy is overrated...

jjktkk
03-09-2012, 11:29 PM

The FO is just confused. Theres so many quality bigs to choose from, its hard to make a decision on which one to pick up.

GSH
03-10-2012, 12:24 AM
What does Blair offer that Splitter can't do?

Heh... Blair can get minutes. Splitter can't.

ElNono
03-10-2012, 03:19 AM
Can Splitter eat 6 burgers in a row?

angelbelow
03-10-2012, 03:41 AM
What does Blair offer that Splitter can't do?

Heh... Blair can get minutes. Splitter can't.

lol.

@OP
They have different strengths and weakness. But Splitter obviously has more strengths and less weaknesses. Doesn't seem like Pop has any desire to entertain the pairing between Tiago and Duncan so this is kind of pointless to discuss.

TDMVPDPOY
03-10-2012, 03:44 AM
seriously FO shouldve brought back dice and get rid of this clown