PDA

View Full Version : Love Clippers post game commentary!

midnightpulp
03-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Lol subtly taking shots at the Lakers shit victory over the Love-less Wolves.

"Did you know the Wolves were without Kevin Love tonight?"

"I did not know that."

"They were up one late."

"The Lakers were down 13 in the first, so that was a good comeback for them, but the Wolves are a totally different team without MVP candidate Kevin Love."

Clippers broadcasters, they have the balls to say what ESPN, whose headline will read something like, "Kobe triggers late game comeback against surging T-Wolves," doesn't

midnightpulp
03-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Lol subtly taking shots at the Lakers shit victory over the Love-less Wolves.

"Did you know the Wolves were without Kevin Love tonight?"

"I did not know that."

"They were up one late."

"The Lakers were down 13 in the first, so that was a good comeback for them, but the Wolves are a totally different team without MVP candidate Kevin Love."

Clippers broadcasters, they have the balls to say what ESPN, whose headline will read something like, "Kobe triggers late game comeback against surging T-Wolves," doesn't

Yep:

Kobe Bryant scores 34 points, helps Lakers clip Timberwolves

Faggot ESPN.

Giuseppe
03-09-2012, 11:23 PM
I can't fault 'em tonite. They stood up when I needed 'em to.

midnightpulp
03-09-2012, 11:24 PM
I can't fault 'em tonite. They stood up when I needed 'em to.

Lol at you rather having the Spurs losing than the Lakers take the lead in the standings.

Giuseppe
Yep:

Faggot ESPN.

Stings, don't it? You thought you had me. Thought you owned me. Thought you had me completely naked in front of you and at your mercy.

Please.

Giuseppe
Lol at you rather having the Spurs losing than the Lakers take the lead in the standings.

Lead, schmead.

midnightpulp
03-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Stings, don't it? You thought you had me. Thought you owned me. Thought you had me completely naked in front of you and at your mercy.

Please.

Nah. No Love, so I expected the Wolves to lose by 20. But the Lakers are so shitty they actually made the game interesting.

apalisoc_9
03-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Seriously, You two..Get a room!!

Giuseppe
03-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Seriously, You two..Get a room!!

C'mon, Midst, I'll bring two decks, some Vernors and we'll play Canasta all night and you can tell me about living in the bloodline of Kor I. Ellis.

hehateme
03-09-2012, 11:55 PM
C'mon, Midst, I'll bring two decks, some Vernors and we'll play Canasta all night and you can tell me about living in the bloodline of Kor I. Ellis.

stop spouting your gay molestation metaphors dale...

Giuseppe
03-10-2012, 12:04 AM
stop spouting your gay molestation metaphors dale...

Though I ain't the one takin' it up the poop chute tonite.

tee, hee.

Stalin
03-10-2012, 01:04 AM
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/750/stalinwithkids.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/stalinwithkids.jpg/)

DJ Mbenga
03-10-2012, 01:43 AM
Yep:

Faggot ESPN.

you mean associate press

Giuseppe
03-10-2012, 10:49 AM
We all know that the Lakers will have dibs on the Clippers championship, if ever they win one.

It's an incendiary hypothesis, without a glimmer of truth and totally beneath contempt. You woke up this morning, probably naked and decided to paint NBA Forum with it.

Shame on you.