PDA

View Full Version : Obama caught on tape admitting to election fraud in Maine.

SA210
03-10-2012, 05:22 AM
RnT26wKx0SQ

The President of the United States admits to voter fraud against Ron Paul, and not only does he not intervene in some way, but he condones it.
The "Powers that be"...

Welcome spinbots..

Halberto
03-10-2012, 05:29 AM
Admitting? More like assuming. Like he has any sort of influence on selecting the Republican nominee.... come on man

SA210
03-10-2012, 05:36 AM
Even if he assumed, which he clearly says, "WE all know", he even condones it. What kind of President is that?

mouse
03-10-2012, 05:37 AM
D0IJkD0znCQ

Winehole23
03-10-2012, 05:45 AM
that's gotta be one of the weakest takes I have ever seen on Spurstalk. audiotape plus wild speculation?

if you set the bar any lower for yourself SA210, you'd have to dig a hole.

love the swagger, though.:lol:toast

ChumpDumper
03-10-2012, 11:23 AM
:lmao It's a conspiracy!

Vici
03-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Sounds more like they are talking about Fox News as the powers that be...

SA210
03-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Sounds more like they are talking about Fox News as the powers that be...

So what did Fox do in Maine?

SA210
03-10-2012, 01:43 PM
that's gotta be one of the weakest takes I have ever seen on Spurstalk. audiotape plus wild speculation?

if you set the bar any lower for yourself SA210, you'd have to dig a hole.

love the swagger, though.:lol:toast

Thanks, I disagree with the bar being set low on this. It gets set low when people deny it. I don't pretend to be ignorant to the way government and corruption truly runs.

Winehole23
03-10-2012, 01:48 PM
what makes you think Obama has anything to do with selecting which Republican runs against him this fall?

SA210
03-10-2012, 01:51 PM
what makes you think Obama has anything to do with selecting which Republican runs against him this fall?

If you are President of the united States and you feel confident there was voter fraud, would you stay silent? And would you condone it or encourage it? Is that the democratic process or a mockery of it?

Th'Pusher
03-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Who said anything about voter fraud here other than SA210?

SA210
03-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Who said anything about voter fraud here other than SA210?

Obama

Winehole23
03-10-2012, 02:18 PM
"look what happened up there in Maine?"

DMC
03-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Yeah, because the President's conversations are easy to tap into.

SA210
03-10-2012, 02:59 PM

Yup

Drachen
03-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Lol

ChumpDumper
03-10-2012, 04:39 PM
lol fraud

Wild Cobra
03-10-2012, 05:31 PM
I think Obama is pretty much scum, but stooping to his level with such allegations is pretty lame. You have to read intent into a few words that very unlikely applies.

ElNono
03-10-2012, 07:10 PM
massive voter fraud!!!

Vici
03-10-2012, 10:53 PM

Who knows. Ignore him completely? Have local affiliates talk about the other candidates? I seriously doubt that Obama would allow the Republicans to get away with voter fraud. Kinda would be a golden ticket to his re-election wouldn't it?

SA210
03-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Who knows. Ignore him completely? Have local affiliates talk about the other candidates? I seriously doubt that Obama would allow the Republicans to get away with voter fraud. Kinda would be a golden ticket to his re-election wouldn't it?

Why wouldn't he allow that? It's not as bad as him bombing babies..

SA210
03-10-2012, 11:25 PM
massive voter fraud!!!

I agree

Vici
03-11-2012, 12:43 AM
Why wouldn't he allow that? It's not as bad as him bombing babies..

smh

SA210
03-11-2012, 02:09 AM
smh

Yea, bombing babies is pretty bad. Election fraud..piece of cake.

ElNono
03-11-2012, 05:56 AM

What did Barry do in Maine? Elaborate

GSH
03-11-2012, 01:16 PM
The President of the United States admits to voter fraud against Ron Paul, and not only does he not intervene in some way, but he condones it.
The "Powers that be"...

The "powers that be" are the RNC, you twit. THEY believe that Romney is the most electable, and THEY have done everything they can to make sure he is the nominee.

This whole primary battle has been cannibalism at its finest. There's a lot of shit you can blame Obama for, but this isn't one of them. And calling it an admission of voter fraud is just ridiculous.

SA210
03-11-2012, 01:57 PM
What did Barry do in Maine? Elaborate

Nothing, that's the point lol

SA210
03-11-2012, 01:58 PM
The "powers that be" are the RNC, you twit. THEY believe that Romney is the most electable, and THEY have done everything they can to make sure he is the nominee.

This whole primary battle has been cannibalism at its finest. There's a lot of shit you can blame Obama for, but this isn't one of them. And calling it an admission of voter fraud is just ridiculous.

No, your rose colored glasses are ridiculous. He specifically is talking about Maine. And you are ridiculous if you want to pretend that voter fraud didn't happen in Maine. That's a known fact that it happened, as well as in Iowa. Rachel Maddow reported on it, specifically. Now your fraudulent President specifically names the state of Maine, when he says "EVERYONE knows what happened in Maine", and he goes on to say he doesn't blame them. The wimp is afraid of Ron Paul lol. Keep pretending or keep being ignorant to reality, it makes you feel better I guess.

Ron Paul would rip President Teleprompter to shreds in debates, no wonder why he doesn't mind the Republican election fraud. It's much easier for him to debate a fellow robot. Then it will just come down to who can be the better lying robot. :lol

GSH
03-11-2012, 02:16 PM
No, your rose colored glasses are ridiculous. He specifically is talking about Maine. And you are ridiculous if you want to pretend that voter fraud didn't happen in Maine. That's a known fact that it happened, as well as in Iowa. Rachel Maddow reported on it, specifically. Now your fraudulent President specifically names the state of Maine, when he says "EVERYONE knows what happened in Maine", and he goes on to say he doesn't blame them. The wimp is afraid of Ron Paul lol. Keep pretending or keep being ignorant to reality, it makes you feel better I guess.

Ron Paul would rip President Teleprompter to shreds in debates, no wonder why he doesn't mind the Republican election fraud. It's much easier for him to debate a fellow robot. Then it will just come down to who can be the better lying robot. :lol

Oh, shit. If I had known you were a fucking Paulbot I wouldn't have even bothered.

Rave on.

ElNono
03-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Nothing, that's the point lol

Why would the president need to do anything? Did any of the GOP candidates file a lawsuit about it?

Isn't there a process to recount votes if necessary? If there is such a process, why didn't Paul invoke it?

SA210
03-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Why would the president need to do anything? Did any of the GOP candidates file a lawsuit about it?

Isn't there a process to recount votes if necessary? If there is such a process, why didn't Paul invoke it?

He said he doesn't blame them. Is that the democratic process? Should a President be ok with election fraud? Whether or not he can or cant do something about it, (which btw a President can make statements about anything)...Should he be ok with it? Really?

SA210
03-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Oh, shit. If I had known you were a fucking Paulbot I wouldn't have even bothered.

Rave on.

I didn't see you refute the facts of election fraud. Nice debate. lol

:hat

ElNono
03-11-2012, 02:52 PM
He said he doesn't blame them. Is that the democratic process? Should a President be ok with election fraud? Whether or not he can or cant do something about it, (which btw a President can make statements about anything)...Should he be ok with it? Really?

It's the GOP election. If the GOP themselves don't apparently care, why would Barry care?

The question is why should Barry care if Paul, a candidate in the actual election, doesn't?

SA210
03-11-2012, 03:16 PM
It's the GOP election. If the GOP themselves don't apparently care, why would Barry care?

The question is why should Barry care if Paul, a candidate in the actual election, doesn't?

Is it ok for the President of the United States to be ok with and condone election fraud in American elections? Yes or No?

ElNono
03-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Is it ok for the President of the United States to be ok with and condone election fraud in American elections? Yes or No?

No, I don't think that's ok.

What does that has to do with this situation, though?

RandomGuy
03-11-2012, 04:16 PM
RnT26wKx0SQ

The "Powers that be"...

Welcome spinbots..

That may very well be the weakest conspiracy sauce I have seen in quite some time.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-11-2012, 04:34 PM
The last two things he says on that tape don't even sound like him. Sounds like it was sped up to sound like Obama, but it's not.

RandomGuy
03-11-2012, 04:42 PM
The last two things he says on that tape don't even sound like him. Sounds like it was sped up to sound like Obama, but it's not.

My thoughts as well.

Without accompanying video, it could be anyone.

It wouldn't be the first peice of shit that some conspiracy theory hack cooked up, or suckered in as genuine from someone else.

Par for the course.

SA210
03-11-2012, 05:19 PM
My thoughts as well.

Without accompanying video, it could be anyone.

It wouldn't be the first peice of shit that some conspiracy theory hack cooked up, or suckered in as genuine from someone else.

Par for the course.

Could be him as well. :lol

SA210
03-11-2012, 05:20 PM
That may very well be the weakest conspiracy sauce I have seen in quite some time.

Not really.

SA210
03-11-2012, 05:39 PM
No, I don't think that's ok.

Thanks for answering. And you can stop playing dumb now.

ElNono
03-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Thanks for answering. And you can stop playing dumb now.

:lol I couldn't care less about Barry. But it's pretty comedic to see Paul supporters more worked up than Paul himself. If he thought Barry is implying what *YOU* think he's implying, there's nothing stopping him to call him as a witness on a lawsuit, or simply asking for a recount.

Clearly, Paul doesn't think anything funny happened in Maine.

ElNono
03-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Youtube smoking gun!!!!11!!1

Massive voter fraud!!!!!!

SA210
03-11-2012, 06:17 PM
:lol Paul has complained about Maine. Do your actual research before you come in here acting like you know something.

ElNono
03-11-2012, 06:26 PM
:lol Paul has complained about Maine. Do your actual research before you come in here acting like you know something.

So what did he do about it?

You want the president to do Paul's job :lol

SA210
03-11-2012, 06:35 PM
So what did he do about it?

You want the president to do Paul's job :lol

No, I want the President to do his job. I'm sure his job does not include the condoning of American election fraud. Back on point though. Maine election fraud is a known fact. Thank for playing though.

ElNono
03-11-2012, 06:37 PM
No, I want the President to do his job. I'm sure his job does not include the condoning of American election fraud. Back on point though. Maine election fraud is a known fact. Thank for playing though.

What fraud?

:lol fact
:lol Paul not doing anything about alleged fraud
:lol Massive voter fraud
:lol Youtube smoking gun

SA210
03-11-2012, 10:33 PM
:lol fact
:lol Paul not doing anything about alleged fraud
:lol Massive voter fraud
:lol Youtube smoking gun

:lol I guess anything you or anyone ever posts that got onto youtube is never real.
:lol Still not knowing of Paul disputing Maine, but acting like you know
:lol Yes, voter fraud, and massive
:lol yes, fact. And your president approves :tu
:lol That you believe smilies wins your argument for you
:lol And you admit that it's wrong for a President to approve of American election fraud.

But do you admit it's wrong for Presidents to bomb innocent babies?

O3e3g-8hHAw

ElNono
03-11-2012, 10:52 PM
:lol thinking I don't agree Barry is a douche
:lol more youtubes
:lol massive voter fraud
:lol Paul presenting a youtube as evidence
:lol Paul not winning (again)

SA210
03-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Another know nothing who has proven nothing to add to my ignore list :tu

ElNono
03-11-2012, 11:14 PM
:rolleyes

LnGrrrR
03-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Damn this SA kid is dumb :lol

SA210
03-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Damn this SA kid is dumb :lol

Nice argument :tu

MannyIsGod
03-12-2012, 01:14 AM
Smh. Its sad to see you at this level. As bad as obama fucked me up,it seems Edqards did far worse to you.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-12-2012, 01:20 AM
Manny, you've lost faith in Obama?

SA210
03-12-2012, 01:32 AM
Smh. Its sad to see you at this level. As bad as obama fucked me up,it seems Edqards did far worse to you.

I'm just not blind. Open your eyes and do more research instead of quickly jumping to popular opinion. And there is nothing sad about me, you have no clue what I do in my life outside this forum. I speak my mind on things that people are afraid to admit. There is nothing wrong with that. If you dont believe me, just do some research, look into it with an open mind. Don't go with the rest of the sheep. That's what's really sad.

SA210
03-12-2012, 01:32 AM
Manny, you've lost faith in Obama?

I never had any. Always knew he was a fraud.

SA210
03-12-2012, 02:04 AM
X_LWRc5dRM8

SA210
03-12-2012, 02:12 AM
mRe40S7UPGY

SA210
03-12-2012, 02:44 AM
JwYDQJT9Ha0&feature=related

SA210
03-12-2012, 02:46 AM
BDIgzsPrrrY&feature=related

SA210
03-12-2012, 02:48 AM
All of you have been owned.

iQXeGtfqCOw

SA210
03-12-2012, 02:59 AM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/424228_10151357740000195_678590194_23827641_631702 271_n.jpg

ChumpDumper
03-12-2012, 03:03 AM
X_LWRc5dRM8Paul didn't openly call GOP election fraud at all.

Did you watch the clip?

RandomGuy
03-12-2012, 07:56 AM
IF there were an evil conspiracy, this would be the kind of thread/topic/idea I would expect.

Not because it reveals some hidden conspiracy, but because it is so fucking dumb, and obviously so.

Only an evil conspiracy would have the motivation to post something so obviously un-credible.

If they are right about ... an evil government conspiracy ..., they would be just as motivated to keep that fact a secret.

An easy method of doing this is to do a disinformation campaign. All it takes is one or two paid evil guys willing to lie, a computer and some time.

The best way to do such a disinformation campaign is, as the conspiracy theorists themselves point out in my previous post is as follows:

Think of the stupidest shit possible
Present it in such a blatantly false and easily debunked manner that anybody with any common sense at all would recognize it immediately as stupid bullshit
This would then lead normal pepole to then associate all the real conspiracy evidence with this obvious quackery to discredit the whole movement to expose the grand evil conspiracy

IF there is a grand evil conspiracy, THEN at least SOME of the conspiracy "evidence" has been manufactured to be obviously stupid to put people off the trail.

THEREFORE:
IF the evil conpiracy exists AND you say you believe all of the conspiracy "evidence/theories" you MUST either:

1) Be one of those paid disinformation agents, and be lying and evil

or

2) Be too stupid to not recognize the obviously fake stuff that has been planted by the paid disinformation agents.
If there is no massive evil conspiracy then anybody who believes in ALL of the conspiracy theories is definitely too stupid to realize the conspiracy doesn't really exist.

Since no one can be part of something that doesn't exist, if you believe all the conspiracy theories/evidence, and the conspiracy doesn't exist you can't be lying and evil.

In either case it boils down to this:

If you say you believe in all of the conspiracy evidence, you MUST either be

1) A lying evil agent of the conspiracy

or

2) Too stupid to recognize obviously false information when you see it.

There are no other possibilities.

Blake
03-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Media!

Drachen
03-12-2012, 08:56 AM
Wow, if this is true, then Ron Paul is one dumb motherfucker who isn't fit to be president. He has played this game how many times and therefore knows all of the ins and outs and yet he still plays the game. What a freaking moron (if what SA posts is true).

redzero
03-12-2012, 09:11 AM
:wow With this shocking evidence, why hasn't Obama been impeached yet?

SA210
03-12-2012, 01:01 PM
IF there were an evil conspiracy, this would be the kind of thread/topic/idea I would expect.

Not because it reveals some hidden conspiracy, but because it is so fucking dumb, and obviously so.

Only an evil conspiracy would have the motivation to post something so obviously un-credible.

Show's how stupid you are. Nothing you posted refuted election fraud. Yet I've provided proof it happened. Next.

Wild Cobra
03-12-2012, 01:07 PM
All of you have been owned.

iQXeGtfqCOw
Are you seriously taking what Obama says as fact?

Blake
03-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Show's how stupid you are. Nothing you posted refuted election fraud. Yet I've provided proof it happened. Next.

So who exactly will be indicted on election fraud charges?

SA210
03-12-2012, 01:42 PM
I love when certain morons always respond to my threads (who NEVER make real valid arguments) and they have no idea that they are on my ignore list. I :lol everytime.

clambake
03-12-2012, 01:46 PM
you should probably put everyone on ignore.

Winehole23
03-12-2012, 01:59 PM
I love when certain morons always respond to my threads (who NEVER make real valid arguments) and they have no idea that they are on my ignore list. I :lol everytime.I resorted to the ignore function once or twice but only briefly. Got no iggy list.

btw I applaud your resourcefulness in deriving mirth from blocking the posts of others from your own scrutiny, but such a self-revelation is not -- how shall we say? -- entirely discreet.

To laugh heartily and spontaneously is is one thing, to vaunt it exaggeratedly creates an entirely different impression. If a hedonistic gain accrues to the poster regardless, there is no dilemma.

RandomGuy
03-12-2012, 02:08 PM

You haven't provided proof of anything.

You have an audio clip of SOMEONE vaguely speaking about elections in an election in Maine.

You have not proven, that I can see, that the speaker was the current president.

Do you have any proof of that?

Please share with the class here, as it is the first part of showing you have what you think you have.

Put up or shut up. "Bullshit" has been called.

Blake
03-12-2012, 02:16 PM
I love when certain morons always respond to my threads (who NEVER make real valid arguments) and they have no idea that they are on my ignore list. I :lol everytime.

You fiend!

Winehole23
03-12-2012, 02:17 PM
as I kid I was curious about the shark attack cassettes for sale in the back of the shark attack magazines I bought at the beach. never did buy a cassette, but the idea of making a fake shark attack tape still cracks me up.

DMC
03-12-2012, 05:51 PM
There is some serious hyperbole going on in his forum. Reads like a CNN comments section. It's the Coulter - Moore crowds going at it with the rest of us just watching with amusement.

SA210
03-12-2012, 06:38 PM
:wow With this shocking evidence, why hasn't Obama been impeached yet?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192603

SA210
03-12-2012, 06:42 PM

You have an audio clip of SOMEONE vaguely speaking about elections in an election in Maine.

You have not proven, that I can see, that the speaker was the current president.

Please share with the class here, as it is the first part of showing you have what you think you have.

Seems like you lie like Chump. You need to shut up. You haven't put up anything but insults, and insults don't win arguments even though you like to feel like it does. I posted many links to media coverage of the fraud, proof. If you want to fool yourself into believing its nothing, that's your problem. I bet the world you haven't watched every video i posted, much less with an open mind. Next..sheep.

And after all that...let me know if it's ok for the President to bomb innocent babies.

SA210
03-12-2012, 06:45 PM
you should probably put everyone on ignore.

Just the ones that can't argue points (which are many), instead they go straight to insults, the normal tin foil hat arguments rather than debating openly and honestly, they resort to smilies as if smilies were an argument, pretend laughing, etc. They go straight to ignore now. If I wanted to be part of their troll game, I'd go to the troll forum.

:tu

SA210
03-12-2012, 06:46 PM
I resorted to the ignore function once or twice but only briefly. Got no iggy list.

btw I applaud your resourcefulness in deriving mirth from blocking the posts of others from your own scrutiny, but such a self-revelation is not -- how shall we say? -- entirely discreet.

To laugh heartily and spontaneously is is one thing, to vaunt it exaggeratedly creates an entirely different impression. If a hedonistic gain accrues to the poster regardless, there is no dilemma.

I refer you to my last post. :tu

ChumpDumper
03-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Seems like you lie like Chump. You need to shut up. You haven't put up anything but insults, and insults don't win arguments even though you like to feel like it does. I posted many links to media coverage of the fraud, proof. If you want to fool yourself into believing its nothing, that's your problem. I bet the world you haven't watched every video i posted, much less with an open mind. Next..sheep.I bet you haven't watched every video you posted.

lol insults

And after all that...let me know if it's ok for the President to bomb innocent babies.You make it sound more attractive every time you whine about it tbh.

SA210
03-12-2012, 06:49 PM
^^^ Has no idea they are on my ignore list and I dont read their trash anymore :lmao

ChumpDumper
03-12-2012, 07:24 PM
^^^ Has no idea what is actually in the videos posted :lmao

Blake
03-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Just the ones that can't argue points (which are many), instead they go straight to insults, the normal tin foil hat arguments rather than debating openly and honestly, they resort to smilies as if smilies were an argument, pretend laughing, etc. They go straight to ignore now. If I wanted to be part of their troll game, I'd go to the troll forum.

Serious question: who will be going to jail for this proven election fraud?

LnGrrrR
03-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Nice argument :tu

No point in arguing with a fool.

SA210
03-12-2012, 09:09 PM
No point in arguing with a fool.

That's what I say :tu

ChumpDumper
03-12-2012, 09:16 PM
^^^ Doesn't know what a stupid coward he is :lmao

RandomGuy
03-13-2012, 08:59 AM

Seems like you lie like Chump. You need to shut up. You haven't put up anything but insults, and insults don't win arguments even though you like to feel like it does. I posted many links to media coverage of the fraud, proof. If you want to fool yourself into believing its nothing, that's your problem. I bet the world you haven't watched every video i posted, much less with an open mind. Next..sheep.

And after all that...let me know if it's ok for the President to bomb innocent babies.

All I see is an insult or two, and you ducking the direct question.

I watched the entire 38 second clip in the OP. I am not going to bother with the others yet, but will probably get around to them eventually.

I will ask a second time.

Yes or no, can you provide some corroborating proof that the video in the OP actually *is* the current president?

SA210
03-13-2012, 08:59 PM

I watched the entire 38 second clip in the OP. I am not going to bother with the others yet, but will probably get around to them eventually.

Yes or no, can you provide some corroborating proof that the video in the OP actually *is* the current president?

I don't pretend that it isn't him speaking like you do, it's obviously him :lol. I'm not dumb to try to make myself think otherwise like you do. Can you prove it isn't him? And the other videos you choose not to watch help understand why he says what he says. Next.

Blake
03-13-2012, 09:05 PM
who's going to jail for this proven election fraud?

LnGrrrR
03-14-2012, 01:13 AM
So what you're saying is, you can't prove it SA :lmao What a maroon!

SA210
03-14-2012, 03:01 AM
So what you're saying is, you can't prove it SA :lmao What a maroon!

No, I'm saying you're a moron for trying to deny that it is him, and you can't prove that it isn't. :rollin

redzero
03-14-2012, 06:03 AM
No, I'm saying you're a moron for trying to deny that it is him, and you can't prove that it isn't. :rollin

Is that how burden of proof works now?

RandomGuy
03-14-2012, 08:22 AM

I don't pretend that it isn't him speaking like you do, it's obviously him :lol. I'm not dumb to try to make myself think otherwise like you do. Can you prove it isn't him? And the other videos you choose not to watch help understand why he says what he says. Next.

All I see is an insult or two, and you ducking the direct question, again, although you did add the cliched "oh yeah, well prove a negative". It isn't my job to prove anything. You claimed it was the president, it is your burden of proof.
(this is a logical fallacy by the way, http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/burden-of-proof.html )

I will ask a third time.

jack sommerset
03-14-2012, 10:05 AM
Has the WH denied the audio? Is this even a topic on the national pages?I have not seen anything on it except in here but I have not gone out of my away to look for it either. God bless.

Blake
03-14-2012, 10:49 AM

:rofl

RandomGuy
03-14-2012, 11:52 AM
Has the WH denied the audio? Is this even a topic on the national pages?I have not seen anything on it except in here but I have not gone out of my away to look for it either. God bless.

A WH statement on it would go a way towards proving the point of the OP. May Vishnu bestowe blessings upon you.

SA210
03-14-2012, 12:01 PM
All I see is an insult or two, and you ducking the direct question, again, although you did add the cliched "oh yeah, well prove a negative". It isn't my job to prove anything. You claimed it was the president, it is your burden of proof.
(this is a logical fallacy by the way, http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/burden-of-proof.html )

I will ask a third time.

You're not teaching anyone anything. You can get off of your high horse, because it's just foolish. The evidence is the tape, the audio recording. There is no more burden of proof, (wtf, am I going to be able to ask the man himself or what lol) other than the other videos which clearly shows what he is talking about. It's my belief that it's him (common sense btw), and it's your make belief that it isn't.

And my insults aren't necessarily insults just to be insults, they are fact. You act like morons, and blind ones. Everyone knows it's Obama on that tape. Now if he really doesn't reveal anything on the tape at all as you all seem to think, then why feel the need to say it isn't him in the tape? :lmao You see, I'm not trying to insult, that is plainly you just being an idiot.

Some of yall really need to open your minds and stop being so damn programmed to the mainstream crap that your brains are accustomed to. It's really naive and stupid to think conspiracy's or illegal elections and fraudulent government are things that happened only way before we were born.

Instead of you using cliche arguments and trying to feel taller..stop being such a sheep and do some research. Watch all the videos I posted, then after you have watched all the videos with an open mind in their entirety, then listen to Obamas audio, and you can clearly see what he is referring to. If you still come back acting a fool, then it just shows how you don;t care about facts, you just have blind love for party rather than truth, or mainstream thinking, (because that's easier). And of course this isn't in the media, how many other atrocities also are NOT in the media? That's weak. Obama is the darling of the media. He killed babies in Lybia, is a war criminal..no congressional consent to do so....Is the media reporting that? Is anyone going to jail for war crimes? Of course not. All of you think you have provided a good argument, but you haven't.

tbh..That's just retarded *Tim Duncan*

RandomGuy
03-14-2012, 12:06 PM
You're not teaching anyone anything. You can get off of your high horse, because it's just foolish. The evidence is the tape, the audio recording. There is no more burden of proof, (wtf, am I going to be able to ask the man himself or what lol) other than the other videos which clearly shows what he is talking about. It's my belief that it's him (common sense btw), and it's your make belief that it isn't.

And my insults aren't necessarily insults just to be insults, they are fact. You act like morons, and blind ones. Everyone knows it's Obama on that tape. Now if he really doesn't reveal anything on the tape at all as you all seem to think, then why feel the need to say it isn't him in the tape? :lmao You see, I'm not trying to insult, that is plainly you just being an idiot.

Some of yall really need to open your minds and stop being so damn programmed to the mainstream crap that your brains are accustomed to. It's really naive and stupid to think conspiracy's or illegal elections and fraudulent government are things that happened only way before we were born.

Instead of you using cliche arguments and trying to feel taller..stop being such a sheep and do some research. Watch all the videos I posted, then after you have watched all the videos with an open mind in their entirety, then listen to Obamas audio, and you can clearly see what he is referring to. If you still come back acting a fool, then it just shows how you don;t care about facts, you just have blind love for party rather than truth, or mainstream thinking, (because that's easier). And of course this isn't in the media, how many other atrocities also are NOT in the media? That's weak. Obama is the darling of the media. He killed babies in Lybia, is a war criminal..no congressional consent to do so....Is the media reporting that? Is anyone going to jail for war crimes? Of course not. All of you think you have provided a good argument, but you haven't.

You have no proof then.

Audio in the OP is Obama-- rejected. Thread fail.

SA210
03-14-2012, 12:08 PM
You have no proof then.

Audio in the OP is Obama-- rejected. Thread fail.

Thanks for giving up and having no argument.

Blake
03-14-2012, 12:10 PM

Rrrrrrrrrrrrofl

RandomGuy
03-14-2012, 12:17 PM
Instead of you using cliche arguments

Description of Burden of Proof
Burden of Proof is a fallacy in which the burden of proof is placed on the wrong side. Another version occurs when a lack of evidence for side A is taken to be evidence for side B in cases in which the burden of proof actually rests on side B. A common name for this is an Appeal to Ignorance. This sort of reasoning typically has the following form:

1. Claim X is presented by side A and the burden of proof actually rests on side B.
2. Side B claims that X is false because there is no proof for X.

In many situations, one side has the burden of proof resting on it. This side is obligated to provide evidence for its position. The claim of the other side, the one that does not bear the burden of proof, is assumed to be true unless proven otherwise.

Side A = myself
Claim X = the audio in the OP is other than Obama ["bullshit has been called"]
Side B = SA210

Lack of evidence that the audio in the OP is someone other than Obama does not mean that the audio is Obamas.

1. Claim X is presented by side A and the burden of proof actually rests on side B.

1. [the audio in the OP is other than Obama] is presented by [myself] and the burden of proof actually rests on SA210 [to show that his claim it is Obama]

2. Side B claims that X is false because there is no proof for X.

2. [SA210] claims that [the audio in the OP is other than Obama] is false because there is no proof for [the audio in the OP is other than Obama].

Can you prove it isn't him?

Cliched logical failure on the part of conspiracy theorist.

RandomGuy
03-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Thanks for giving up and having no argument.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which the unskilled suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average.

Kruger and Dunning proposed that, for a given skill, incompetent people will:

1.tend to overestimate their own level of skill;
2.fail to recognize genuine skill in others;
3.fail to recognize the extremity of their inadequacy;

You have been pwned.

Sadly, you don't realize how badly you have been pwned.

ChumpDumper
03-14-2012, 01:46 PM
lol belief

lol programmed

lol research

lol babies

lol cue ignore post

clambake
03-14-2012, 02:02 PM
lol belief

lol programmed

lol research

lol babies

lol cue ignore post

SA210
03-14-2012, 02:03 PM
You have been pwned.

Sadly, you don't realize how badly you have been pwned.

:lol What's sad is that you don't understand that I know what you are TRYING to say and do, and that you actually think you pwned someone is hilarious. The pwning here really is on you, all you want to talk about is pretending to know about burden of proof arguments and trying to debate that instead of debating the videos I provided. Why are you so scared to actually watch all the videos I provided, with an open mind, then watch the Obama video with his voice and connect the dots? Why is it so hard for you to do that? Maybe because arguing burden of proof, tin foil hats, etc is easier for a simple mind like you? If you divert attention from what I have been actually saying, I guess it's easier to tell yourself you've pwned someone, when you've basically just pwned yourself.

Now, instead of trying to win a cookie or some internet points with those stupid cliched arguments that mean nothing other than trying to stroke your own ego, stop ignoring and avoiding what i said bout watching all the videos, and then the Obama one, and understanding what he's actually referring to. Watch with an open mind.

I also like how you avoided my statement about how yall deny that Obama reveals anything at all in the audio, but yet you want to make sure and say it's not him speaking in it though (when btw, it's clearly his voice) lol

Oh, and avoiding the fact that Obama is a baby murderer and did it without the consent of Congress. You can try to make yourself believe you owned someone on a tape of Obama admitting that Republicans stole an election in a state, but in no way can you say he isn't WORSE than the tape by bombing babies and being a war criminal.

Oh no, he can go to war illegally without consent of Congress and knowingly bomb babies..but nah, Obama couldn't possibly talk about Republicans stealing an election from Ron Paul to someone.

Killing babies and bombing Lybia without Congressional consent, YES.
Talking nonchalantly about voter fraud by Republicans... Hell NO! He'd never do that! lol

Again, before you try to grow your ego more and regurgitate your nonsense by trying to give classes on other subjects, go watch all the videos first...with an open mind. Then after you do that, come back and tell me that you think baby killer wasn't referring to election fraud in any way shape or form.

pwned :rollin

LnGrrrR
03-14-2012, 02:11 PM

So you can't prove it then.

SA210
03-14-2012, 02:19 PM
So you can't prove it then.

It's his voice. Listen to it. Then watch all the other videos to understand it.

Next

RandomGuy
03-14-2012, 02:58 PM

Next

It isn't Obama. We have already logically rejected it. I am pretty sure it is you.

Can you prove it isn't you?

You make about as much sense as Darth Vader on a unicyle playing bagpipes.

4yTgMf1cOcQ

I would say that *is* you, but I doubt you are that talented.

LnGrrrR
03-14-2012, 03:39 PM

Next

So you can't prove it then. Thanks. :tu

SA210
03-14-2012, 04:44 PM
It isn't Obama. We have already logically rejected it. I am pretty sure it is you.

Can you prove it isn't you?

You make about as much sense as Darth Vader on a unicyle playing bagpipes.

4yTgMf1cOcQ

I would say that *is* you, but I doubt you are that talented.

Yup, you got pwned. You didn't watch the other videos. You ignored everything, literally everything. You lose lol

Thanks for supporting the killing of babies without Congressional support btw. :tu

You've lost all credibility with me. You can't even argue what's being discussed, I get it.

Thanks for playing

:king

Blake
03-14-2012, 04:50 PM
SA210 ignoring many of them, pwning the rest of them

RandomGuy
03-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Yup, you got pwned. You didn't watch the other videos. You ignored everything, literally everything. You lose lol

Thanks for supporting the killing of babies without Congressional support btw. :tu

You've lost all credibility with me. You can't even argue what's being discussed, I get it.

Thanks for playing

:king

Heh, you top off the illogical shifting of the burden of proof with a strawman, then thump your chest.

Cliche. :sleep

I don't care how credible I am to crazy people. The fact you don't find me credible gives me a warm fuzzy.

It was you talking in that first video. You can't prove it isn't.

SA210
03-14-2012, 05:06 PM
Heh, you top off the illogical shifting of the burden of proof with a strawman, then thump your chest.

Cliche. :sleep

I don't care how credible I am to crazy people. The fact you don't find me credible gives me a warm fuzzy.

It was you talking in that first video. You can't prove it isn't.

lol Still ignoring watching all the videos. :hat

RandomGuy
03-14-2012, 07:57 PM
lol Still ignoring watching all the videos. :hat

Can you prove the first video wasn't you?

If you made up the first one, how do I know you didn't make up the others?

Who are you shilling for?

RandomGuy
03-14-2012, 07:59 PM
Who would have a motivation to make up lies about the President?

Gawd, I hopw the NWO isn't splitting into factions. Shit, if *they* start backstabbing each other, aren't we all fucked?

RandomGuy
03-14-2012, 08:00 PM
4yTgMf1cOcQ

Darth Vader on a unicycle, playing the Star Wars theme on the bagpipes.

It doesn't get any awesomer.

SA210
03-14-2012, 08:01 PM
lol So you have no argument, and never did. Thanks.

RandomGuy
03-14-2012, 08:03 PM
lol So you have no argument, and never did. Thanks.

My argument shredded your half-assed logical fallacies. You can say it didn't 99 times, and it won't be any more true the 99th time as it was the first time.

Meh. You bore me.

Unless you can play the bagpipes on a unicyle?

SA210
03-14-2012, 09:02 PM
My argument shredded your half-assed logical fallacies. You can say it didn't 99 times, and it won't be any more true the 99th time as it was the first time.

Meh. You bore me.

Unless you can play the bagpipes on a unicyle?

Make it 100 times. You never had an argument, goodbye quitter. You've been pwned. lol

Blake
03-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Make it 100 times. You never had an argument, goodbye quitter. You've been pwned. lol

I think you've clearly proven that Obama has been pwned

MaNuMaNiAc
03-14-2012, 09:54 PM
I think you've clearly proven that Obama has been pwned

You're not actually falling for SA210's bullshit, are you Blake?

SA210
03-15-2012, 05:00 AM
Their isn't anything to fall for. Truth is there has been election fraud.

RandomGuy
03-15-2012, 07:58 AM

Rave on.

They are on the same level as the asshats screaming into megaphones about how badly you have sinned, or that shove pamphlets into your hands about finding Jesus at the store.

"watch the videos, so you too can be saved by Ron Christ, our savior!"

:rolleyes

RandomGuy
03-15-2012, 07:59 AM

Fishing? Somebody made maple syrup?

SA210
03-15-2012, 08:51 AM
:: yawn::

Blake
03-15-2012, 08:53 AM
You're not actually falling for SA210's bullshit, are you Blake?

/blue font

Blake
03-15-2012, 08:54 AM
Their isn't anything to fall for. Truth is there has been election fraud.

Who will be prosecuted for this election fraud?

SA210
03-20-2012, 01:21 AM
Election results posted night before polls even open, then get taken down after word started to spread. :lol

http://i40.tinypic.com/9zucf7.png

ChumpDumper
03-20-2012, 01:27 AM
SA210's latest conspiracy: WLS controls the Illinois GOP.

DMC
03-20-2012, 01:39 AM
Grown fucking men pwning each other on a public forum.

SA210
03-20-2012, 02:05 AM
Grown fucking men pwning each other on a public forum.

You're right. I tried having a discussion, but morons wanted to avoid real debate and wanted to play the pawning game.

SA210
03-20-2012, 02:07 AM
Election results posted night before polls even open, then get taken down after word started to spread. :lol

http://i40.tinypic.com/9zucf7.png

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ABC-7-Chicago-News-at-10p/47522392516?sk=wall

:lol People hitting up the news station on their fraud.

ChumpDumper
03-20-2012, 02:11 AM
:lol WLS kills babies in Libya!

Winehole23
03-20-2012, 02:22 AM
cached page at the fb site is totally different, Gingrich winning IL with Santorum getting 4%. seems WLS can't keep the fix straight.

SA210
03-20-2012, 02:23 AM
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3A4IAKOaPH6HYJ%3Aabclocal.go.com%2F wls%2Felections%2Flocal%2Fresults+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

same page diff results lol

and no disclaimers on either page

ChumpDumper
03-20-2012, 02:28 AM
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3A4IAKOaPH6HYJ%3Aabclocal.go.com%2F wls%2Felections%2Flocal%2Fresults+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

same page diff results lolIt's almost as if they were testing the results feed from a wire service with different numbers before the election to make sure it worked.

Of course, that's what they want you to believe.

Diabolical!

Blake
03-20-2012, 11:34 AM
You're right. I tried having a discussion, but morons wanted to avoid real debate and wanted to play the pawning game.

So who will be going to jail for this proven election fraud?

Real question.

ChumpDumper
03-20-2012, 01:25 PM
So who will be going to jail for this proven election fraud?

Real question.The webmaster at WLS, of course.

Blake
03-20-2012, 04:17 PM
The webmaster at WLS, of course.

I'm wondering if the prosecutor has him on ignore

SA210
03-21-2012, 04:02 AM
QeZ0RhVLn-Q

MaNuMaNiAc
03-21-2012, 04:09 AM
Christ... Paulbots are just about the most annoying douchebags in the world

SA210
03-21-2012, 10:45 AM
Christ... Paulbots are just about the most annoying douchebags in the world

That's not an argument.

Drachen
03-21-2012, 11:06 AM
possibly Obama caught on tape talking about election

RandomGuy
03-21-2012, 11:08 AM
That's not an argument.

Argument? No.

Fact yes.

You seem to ignore both. :lol

Blake
03-21-2012, 11:16 AM
Argument? No.

Fact yes.

You seem to ignore both. :lol

Facts and arguments have been on his ignore list for a while now

Facts
03-21-2012, 02:05 PM
Facts and arguments have been on his ignore list for a while now

People who think Ron Paul will be or should be president don't like me. :depressed

SA210
03-22-2012, 01:03 AM
nv15w2xfUIQ

SA210
03-22-2012, 02:18 AM
TKe0dxBJy1A

ChumpDumper
03-22-2012, 03:44 AM
Hey, did you ever figure out WLS was just testing their feed from the wire service or are you going to keep lying about it.