PDA

View Full Version : J.R Smith tweets naked pic of Tahiry, NBA fines him 25K

InRareForm
03-10-2012, 09:08 PM
http://www.iamagm.com/news/2012/03/09/nsfw.j.r.smith.tweets.photo.naked.woman.his.hotel. room.joe.buddens.ex.girlfriend

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-10-2012, 09:11 PM
strange definition of naked

Reck
03-10-2012, 09:14 PM
And what does the league have to do with your personal life?

Who gives a shit if he posts a not-so-naked bitch on twitter?

Its non-basketball related so I dont see the infraction.

slick'81
03-10-2012, 09:15 PM
man thats one fat ass

InRareForm
03-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Nothing wrong with a big ass to give 25k for charity. J.R Smith is a noble man.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-10-2012, 09:17 PM
And what does the league have to do with your personal life?

Who gives a shit if he posts a not-so-naked bitch on twitter?

Its non-basketball related so I dont see the infraction.

I agree that this fine is unwarranted and the situation overblown, but you can't be serious about the "personal life" bit.

So (for example) if an NBA player likes beating up strippers in his spare time, the NBA should butt out and not distance themselves from this behavior?

Donkeybong
03-10-2012, 09:24 PM
I agree that this fine is unwarranted and the situation overblown, but you can't be serious about the "personal life" bit.

So (for example) if an NBA player likes beating up strippers in his spare time, the NBA should butt out and not distance themselves from this behavior?

It's a good thing you aren't a lawyer.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-10-2012, 09:27 PM
It's a good thing you aren't a lawyer.

cool throwaway line

dirkdirkastan
03-10-2012, 09:28 PM
cool throwaway line

Can DeadlyDynasty come out and play?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Can DeadlyDynasty come out and play?

No, just Ryan.

Huey Freeman
03-10-2012, 09:32 PM
JR is a lucky man tbh

Reck
03-10-2012, 09:36 PM

Posting a half naked chick on your own personal twitter account is not a crime.

So by your logic, if an NBA player comes out and say he's gay, does that entitle the NBA to give you a hefty fine because you came out via twitter?

Again, not a crime.

You know half the players go to strip clubs and into shady business, give 'em a fine.

If you're going to bring up the distance from this type of behaviour argument then Stern and his minions should shut down the NBA because as far as I'm concerned almost all players are tattooed thugs.

Huey Freeman
03-10-2012, 09:38 PM

So by your logic, if an NBA player comes out and say he's gay, does that entitle the NBA to give you a hefty fine because you came out via twitter?

Again, not a crime.

You know half the players go to strip clubs and into shady business, give 'em a fine.

If you're going to bring up the distance from this type of behaviour argument then Stern and his minions should shut down the NBA because as far as I'm concerned almost all players are tattooed thugs.

It is a crime if she didn't give him permission to post the pic.

DMC
03-10-2012, 09:38 PM
What kind of a shitty hotel room has that shitty tube television? Even the mid class rooms have flat screens, even in the bedrooms.

Reck
03-10-2012, 09:41 PM
It is a crime if she didn't give him permission to post the pic.

Did she not give him permission to post it?

These models live for this.

This will increase her celeb stats up. She dont care.

She was probably the one who told J.R to post the pic to begin with. :lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-10-2012, 09:42 PM

Again, not a crime.

Where the hell did you equate coming out of the closet with rampant stripper-beating? If you could read, I said J.R.'s situation was overblown and nonsense.

I'm responding to this quote:
And what does the league have to do with your personal life?...Its non-basketball related so I dont see the infraction.

Believe it or not, pro sports leagues frown upon certain shit you do in your personal life. If you enjoy dogfighting in your personal time, that could cost you some games...

Huey Freeman
03-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Did she not give him permission to post it?

These models live for this.

This will increase her celeb stats up. She dont care.

She was probably the one who told J.R to post the pic to begin with. :lol

I dont know, I'm sure she doesn't give a fuck tho. She may have asked him to post it.

Reck
03-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Where the hell did you equate coming out of the closet with rampant stripper-beating? If you could read, I said J.R.'s situation was overblown and nonsense.

I'm responding to this quote:

Believe it or not, pro sports leagues frown upon shit you do in your personal life. If you enjoy dogfighting in your personal time, that could cost you some games...

I was making a point that posting a pic of someone or coming out as gay doesn't equate to you beating some corner whore as the latter is a crime.

And again, dogfighting is highly illegal and inhumane so of course they will frown upon that shit.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-10-2012, 09:54 PM
I was making a point that posting a pic of someone or coming out as gay doesn't equate to you beating some corner whore as the latter is a crime.

And again, dogfighting is highly illegal and inhumane so of course they will frown upon that shit.

and I never said what JR did was a crime...in fact I called his punishment ludicrous, he shouldn't have been punished at all. The chick isn't even naked and you see more ass in the crowd of a Lakers or Heat game, tbh.

Still, shit you do in your personal life can come back to bite you in the ass. I'm not saying it's right, but that's how it is.

Say you're a teacher (HS, MS, whatever) and you have naked strippers on your facebook page. That might be a problem.

Baron Davιs
03-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Really, she wasn't even fully naked it's a mudufukkin Booty. (a sexy one at that)

NBA reaching imo, or completely homo.

Don't see fines going to Grandpa Oden for exposing his junk, but this merits a fine, rofl.

Sean Cagney
03-10-2012, 11:59 PM
What kind of a shitty hotel room has that shitty tube television? Even the mid class rooms have flat screens, even in the bedrooms.

LOL yeah someone said that on another board too! I would do it to beat and get out without paying alot, but dude is a millionaire lol, cheap bastard.

rayjayjohnson
03-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Nothing wrong with a big ass to give 25k for charity. J.R Smith is a noble man.

:lol

crc21209
03-11-2012, 03:06 AM
Must be nice to come back to the States and have ass like that waiting for you....:tu :lol

Stalin
03-12-2012, 08:00 AM
that kind of ass would not be fined in soviet russia, tbh

Giuseppe
03-12-2012, 10:07 AM
I'd like to measure it.

mabrignani
03-12-2012, 11:27 AM
as far as I'm concerned almost all players are tattooed thugs.

Bonner