PDA

View Full Version : The Zen Master!

New Drebly032
06-20-2005, 11:57 AM
Is anyone sick of seeing Phil Jackson's commercial when he looks like Obi-Wan Kenobi? lol and im sick of hearing about him and Kobe every day in the finals! ahhh atleast we can all agree on one thing! WE HATE THE LAKERS! :spin

samikeyp
06-20-2005, 11:58 AM
:lol true!

MadDog73
06-20-2005, 11:59 AM
actually, I like that commercial:

"He who crows loudest, will eat the most crow."

:lol

The Good News of PJ going back to the Lakers: It gives the Spurs 4 more chances to beat Phil in the regular season at least!

GopherSA
06-20-2005, 12:00 PM
Toyota did get a reaction out of me by running that commercial time and time again. That's the goal of advertising, is it not?

Of course, the reaction is that a Toyota will never again be parked my garage.

...and I bought a new truck this weekend, but it's a trail-rated, Manu-like Jeep.

pache100
06-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Is anyone sick of seeing Phil Jackson's commercial when he looks like Obi-Wan Kenobi? lol and im sick of hearing about him and Kobe every day in the finals! ahhh atleast we can all agree on one thing! WE HATE THE LAKERS! :spin

Yeah. That commercial was pretty funny about the first dozen times I saw it, but it's wearing on me now, :spin ! I've just about had a belly-full of Phil, anyway. I thought it was in very poor taste for ABC to have him on the pre-game show on opening night of the Finals. HE'S NOT IN IT, GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF HERE! Nobody wanted to see his ugly mug. And, ABC led you to believe all day that day that Phil had an announcement to make (and everyone thought it was that he was accepting the Lakers' offer, and that's just what they wanted you to think). That was thunder STOLEN from the REAL teams that were actually IN the Finals, the Spurs and the Pistons!

And, Kobe Bryant? Kobe should just drop off the face of the earth and get us all out of our misery. I am so SICK of hearing his name I could cry. He ought to be in prison! (and I'm not talking about for rape...I don't think he raped anybody...I'm talking about just for BEING KOBE!)

Poetic justice would be for Phil to bench Kobe's ass next season because he refuses to be a team player. He ought to re-name Kobe "Kidney Stone". (For those of you who may not know, that's a reference to Phil's saying he named his kidney stone "Kobe" because it wouldn't pass, which, as far as I'm concerned, is one of the funniest things I've ever heard!)

SpursChampsIII
06-20-2005, 12:34 PM
That gravy-trainer always tries to find a way to get his grill in the lime-light, even when this series is not about him. He better get used to this because commercials is all he is going to have this time of year for the rest of his gravy-training, bandwagon career.

JustSpurs
06-20-2005, 12:35 PM
I'm kinda glad Phil is going back to the Lakers, I had nobody to hate this season.

beirmeistr
06-20-2005, 12:40 PM
he showed absolutely no class by using the Finals stage for his own glorification.