PDA

View Full Version : Gatita's Special Roll Call

Taco
06-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Welcome aboard....and please don't start any roll calls....someone already fucked up and started one over here. :lol

Just for you sweetie!!! :lol

Gatita
06-20-2005, 12:13 PM
Just for you sweetie!!! :lol

Fuck off Taco! :flipoff

Taco
06-20-2005, 12:16 PM
Fuck off Taco! :flipoff

Luv u 2!!! :lol

SpursWoman
06-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Just out of curiosity....was Gatita a poster at SR, someone discovered that she was an attractive girl, and all of the sudden she was treated badly by a few who have absolutely no right whatsoever to be judgemental about ANYONE...and then directed over here to come play with me & Kori -- the original WHORES?

:lol :lol

Gatita
06-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Just out of curiosity....was Gatita a poster at SR, someone discovered that she was an attractive girl, and all of the sudden she was treated badly by a few who have absolutely no right whatsoever to be judgemental about ANYONE...and then directed over here to come play with me & Kori -- the original WHORES?

:lmao

You hit the nail on the head.

atlfan25
06-20-2005, 12:44 PM
a ROLL CALL?!?!?!?!?!?!?! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

ObiwanGinobili
06-20-2005, 12:51 PM
:elephant :blah :elephant
:fro :smokin :princess :smokin :fro

:baby :nerd :makeout :lmao :tu

uhm. I just like posting smilies.

06-20-2005, 12:51 PM
Hey Taco, shouldn't the title been something more like "Spurs in 6 Monday Roll Call!"?

Taco
06-20-2005, 12:52 PM
a ROLL CALL?!?!?!?!?!?!?! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Is that Ty Cobb in you Avatar?

atlfan25
06-20-2005, 12:53 PM
Is that Ty Cobb in you Avatar?
Yes it is.

3rdCoast
06-20-2005, 01:10 PM
Here!

Flea
06-20-2005, 01:13 PM

:lol

SpursWoman
06-20-2005, 01:20 PM
:lmao

You hit the nail on the head.

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/sm/smart-alex-beautiful.gif

Shelly
06-20-2005, 01:22 PM
So you're only allowed to post there if you're a fugly female????

IIRC, there's a mullet involved over there????????

Gatita
06-20-2005, 01:23 PM
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/sm/smart-alex-beautiful.gif

Is that LadySpur?! :lmao

SpursWoman
06-20-2005, 01:27 PM
So you're only allowed to post there if you're a fugly female????

IIRC, there's a mullet involved over there????????

Apparently so....and yes, she-mullet is a card-carrying member...right down to her white flats & black stockings.

:fro

Shelly
06-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Apparently so....and yes, she-mullet is a card-carrying member...right down to her white flats & black stockings.

:fro

Oh, man....:lmao

2Blonde
06-20-2005, 03:12 PM
:lol :lol :lol

...2Blonde

ObiwanGinobili
06-20-2005, 04:48 PM
:hat :hat :smokin :smokin :fro :fro
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :vomit .................................... :lmao :tu

god, I can't help myself

Hook Dem
06-20-2005, 05:03 PM
Lady Spur trying to force her Philadelphia Eagles bullshit on everyone. :flipoff

Faccia di Angelo
06-20-2005, 07:36 PM

who treated her badly or judged her? And who called u two whores??? who directed who over here? why would they treat her badly for being attractive? She was talked about over there? I know, me and my damn questions lol

was gatita from SR? she kinda reminds me of mstexmex, what ever happened to her?

Gatita
06-20-2005, 07:39 PM
was gatita from SR? she kinda reminds me of mstexmex, what ever happened to her?

I was on SR for less than a month and a half. I used the same name though. :cat

3rdCoast
06-20-2005, 07:39 PM
fuck sr. i hate them

SpursWoman
06-20-2005, 08:06 PM
who treated her badly or judged her? And who called u two whores??? who directed who over here? why would they treat her badly for being attractive? She was talked about over there? I know, me and my damn questions lol

We all used to be really good friends....and had epic get togethers, a few were even at Kori & LJ's wedding. Then some weird-assed shit went down.

It's been about 2 1/2 years since then, but apparently they are still bad-mouthing us...in the exact context I posted, according to another female poster that received the same treatment.

Gatita
06-20-2005, 08:14 PM
We all used to be really good friends....and had epic get togethers, a few were even at Kori & LJ's wedding. Then some weird-assed shit went down.

It's been about 2 1/2 years since then, but apparently they are still bad-mouthing us...in the exact context I posted, according to another female poster that received the same treatment.

SW, you and Kori are good people. The "women" over their are just complete idiots. Who knows what crawled up their asses and died there.

N.Y. Johnny
06-20-2005, 08:15 PM

thats a shame, i had some folks i liked over there alot actually and talked with and were cool, i met a few at one gtg and they were ok. i never had problems with the management but some of the regulars there drove me up the wall and made the place so fuckin unbearable with the same bs over and over...jeezo!

ZStomp
06-20-2005, 08:18 PM
thats a shame, i had some folks i liked over there alot actually and talked with and were cool, i met a few at one gtg and they were ok. i never had problems with the management but some of the regulars there drove me up the wall and made the place so fuckin unbearable with the same bs over and over...jeezo!

LIke who Johnny?

:)

Names??

SpursWoman
06-20-2005, 08:29 PM
SW, you and Kori are good people. The "women" over their are just complete idiots. Who knows what crawled up their asses and died there.

We have a pretty good term for them, but Kori would probably ban me if I posted it.

I visited there once about a year ago....I just couldn't believe some of the shit I saw. :wow :lmao

Gatita
06-20-2005, 08:33 PM
We have a pretty good term for them, but Kori would probably ban me if I posted it.

I visited there once about a year ago....I just couldn't believe some of the shit I saw. :wow :lmao

Come on you opened the door... go ahead and enlightened us. http://www.improvingsex.com/smileys/jumparound.gif

Faccia di Angelo
06-20-2005, 08:52 PM
LIke who Johnny?

:)

Names??
Like you, thats why he left :lmao

Two guys named JR and Luis were annoying as hell. :bang

Faccia di Angelo
06-20-2005, 08:55 PM
I miss people over there too. :( There were some fun individuals. Good people. Maybe one day.
Kori is a good person, I remember how close all of you guys were. I remember hearing about those GTGs. It was wierd seeing all that fall apart. But you all have done well here.

Old School Chic
06-21-2005, 10:11 AM
SR & SC both sux! This Is the place to be... :elephant