MavDynasty
03-11-2012, 07:02 PM
:lol

midnightpulp
03-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Great day in sports.

Spur_Fanatic
03-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Brave guy, to come out of the closet like that.

Giuseppe
03-11-2012, 08:23 PM
With jacks & timbers he started back down.

DMC
03-11-2012, 09:05 PM
With jacks & timbers he started back down.
We know grandpa, go back to sleep.

namlook
03-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Great day in sports.

Almost as great as when Len Bias died.

/sarcasm mode off

Gutter92
03-11-2012, 09:30 PM
Almost as great as when Len Bias died.

That's fucked up...to make fun of somebody's death....

There is a big difference between making fun of somebody getting an illness more common than the flu through homosexual activities...and somebody dying....

grow up, tbh

suitedkings
03-11-2012, 09:31 PM
I remember coming home from school and my mom telling me Micheal Jordan had AIDS.

Reck
03-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Some fools getting banned tonight.

rayjayjohnson
03-11-2012, 10:27 PM
ban these bitches

ElNono
03-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Magic is all class, tbh... I had the fortune to meet him and he's a very gracious, down to earth person.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Magic is all class, tbh... I had the fortune to meet him and he's a very gracious, down to earth person.

I bet you hand sanitized like a mother fucker afterwards. Don't lie

Giuseppe
03-11-2012, 11:02 PM
I remember coming home from school and my mom telling me Micheal Jordan had AIDS.

Good old mom.

BlackSwordsMan
03-11-2012, 11:06 PM

Good old mom.

How long has yours been dead,gramps

Giuseppe
03-11-2012, 11:22 PM
How long has yours been dead,gramps

Over ten years.

namlook
03-12-2012, 02:06 AM
That's fucked up...to make fun of somebody's death....

There is a big difference between making fun of somebody getting an illness more common than the flu through homosexual activities...and somebody dying....

grow up, tbh

You just posted this and you told someone to grow up? Oh the irony.... :lmao

namlook
03-12-2012, 02:10 AM

Take an AIDS education class or something?

BlackSwordsMan
03-12-2012, 02:27 AM
Take an AIDS education class or something?
Only monkeys get the disease I know. I was making a joke.

Gutter92
03-12-2012, 04:13 AM
You just posted this and you told someone to grow up? Oh the irony.... :lmao

So you're willing to argue that right now, there are more people infected CURRENTLY with the flu...than people infected with AIDS?

Lol trying to justify making fun of a dead player, who, if he had lived, would probably have pushed the Celtics ownage of the Lakers (in title count) to new levels...

namlook
03-12-2012, 05:12 AM
So you're willing to argue that right now, there are more people infected CURRENTLY with the flu...than people infected with AIDS?

Lol trying to justify making fun of a dead player, who, if he had lived, would probably have pushed the Celtics ownage of the Lakers (in title count) to new levels...

The Flu and AIDS are so completely irrelevant to each other that such an analogy borders on the absurd.

Funny how this stuff goes right over the head of the more dim witted amongst us who didn't consider that perhaps I was using dark humor to mock the post I responded to, not Len Bias.

Killakobe81
03-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Great day in sports.

Screw your mother ... :nope

Stalin
03-12-2012, 07:44 AM
I was able to watch the documentary and I teared up a little. True story bros :cry

fuck you

midnightpulp
03-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Lol at butthurt namlook and killakobe. Why I should I have any sympathy for Magic when it was his own irresponsible hedonism that lead to him being infected with HIV? It's not as if he contracted the disease through a transfusion, like Arthur Ashe.

Magic, as legend has it, stuck his dick into anything with the pulse during that time. AIDS awareness was at its height in the late 80s, and yet Magic continued his promiscuous lifestyle, so as far as I'm concerned, he has no one to blame but himself.

Stalin
03-12-2012, 10:15 AM

:lol i know i would

Reck
03-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Lol at butthurt namlook and killakobe. Why I should I have any sympathy for Magic when it was his own irresponsible hedonism that lead to him being infected with HIV? It's not as if he contracted the disease through a transfusion, like Arthur Ashe.

Magic, as legend has it, stuck his dick into anything with the pulse during that time. AIDS awareness was at its height in the late 80s, and yet Magic continued his promiscuous lifestyle, so as far as I'm concerned, he has no one to blame but himself.

Childish post right here.

So we should condemed him for something he did which by the way, anyone would have done. It just so happens that he caught it.

Yeah let's shit on the guy because he had unprotected sex. HE'S A MONSTER!!!!

Lets not feel the bit sympathy for him.

Sidenote,

He doesn't need your sympathies tbh, guy is probably more healthy then you are right this minute.

midnightpulp
03-12-2012, 11:26 AM

So we should condemed him for something he did which by the way, anyone would have done. It just so happens that he caught it.

Sidenote,

He doesn't need your sympathies tbh, guy is probably more healthy then you are right this minute.

Many of his teammates actually did not do what Magic did in those days. And I don't know about you, but there's no way in hell I'm having unprotected sex with hundreds of Los Angeles skanks at the height of the AIDS epidemic. Doing so would be like playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded revolver.

I'm not shitting on him for having unprotected sex, I'm shitting on him for having unprotected sex with hundreds of women (and men) during a time when it was massively retarded to do so.

Cool sidenote, bro. Bet you gave yourself a fist pump after typing out that super sick burn.

Stalin
03-12-2012, 11:34 AM

Sidenote,

he's got aids, kill yourself immediatelly

Andrew Beckett
03-12-2012, 11:36 AM
childish post right here.

Yeah let's shit on the guy because he had unprotected sex. He's a monster!!!!

Sidenote,

he doesn't need your sympathies tbh, guy is probably more healthy then you are right this minute.

+1

Reck
03-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Many of his teammates actually did not do what Magic did in those days. And I don't know about you, but there's no way in hell I'm having unprotected sex with hundreds of Los Angeles skanks at the height of the AIDS epidemic. Doing so would be like playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded revolver.

I'm not shitting on him for having unprotected sex, I'm shitting on him for having unprotected sex with hundreds of women (and men) during a time when it was massively retarded to do so.

Cool sidenote, bro. Bet you gave yourself a fist pump after typing out that super sick burn.

Yeah because you personally were there and registered what every single of his teammates did on your trusty diary. :lol

So you're basically saying you're not mad about him having unprotected sex but are mad because he banged hundreds of chicks? Looks like you're jealous there son.

And no, no fist pumps. Just trying to school the ignorant in the ways of maturity.

midnightpulp
03-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Yeah because you personally were there and registered what every single of his teammates did on your trusty diary. :lol

So you're basically saying you're not mad about him having unprotected sex but are mad because he banged hundreds of chicks? Looks like you're jealous there son.

And no, no fist pumps. Just trying to school the ignorant in the ways of maturity.

When did I say I was mad about his sexual lifestyle? Can you reply without using a strawman?

Lol. Defending irresponsibility = maturity.

Here's a question for you: Why should I feel sorry for Magic?

Magua
03-12-2012, 12:01 PM

holy hell:lmao

You're either hopelessly ignorant or you were born post-1995.

Reck
03-12-2012, 12:23 PM
When did I say I was mad about his sexual lifestyle? Can you reply without using a strawman?

Lol. Defending irresponsibility = maturity.

Here's a question for you: Why should I feel sorry for Magic?

Not saying you should feel sorry but you're not exactly showing humility either.

midnightpulp
03-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Not saying you should feel sorry but you're not exactly showing humility either.

It's the internet, homie.

Ashy Larry
03-12-2012, 12:44 PM
good to see he's alive 21 years later. Back then, people just knew he would be dead in three years or less, especially after the way Rock Hudson wilted away. Dude continues to laugh all the way to the bank ......

cantthinkofanything
03-12-2012, 12:48 PM
good to see he's alive 21 years later. Back then, people just knew he would be dead in three years or less, especially after the way Rock Hudson wilted away. Dude continues to laugh all the way to the bank ......

Laughing about not being able to have unprotected sex? Doubt it.

Reck
03-12-2012, 12:49 PM
It's the internet, homie.

What does the internet have to do with it?

H.I.V/AIDS is real. Nothing to mock about.

midnightpulp
03-12-2012, 01:05 PM
What does the internet have to do with it?

H.I.V/AIDS is real. Nothing to mock about.

I'll mock stupid decision making. All day, everyday.

Ashy Larry
03-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Laughing about not being able to have unprotected sex? Doubt it.

Yeah sucks for him but his life is going well right now and trust me, dude is worf atleast 400 million. Pussy ain't that important at his age. Cash over ass.

Maybe most Spurs fans, not saying you, are still bitter of the assreaming he gave the Spurs in the 80s. That's probably where he got it from. From runnin' up in IceMan and A-train during the 80s.

midnightpulp
03-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Yeah sucks for him but his life is going well right now and trust me, dude is worf atleast 400 million. Pussy ain't that important at his age. Cash over ass.

Maybe most Spurs fans, not saying you, are still bitter of the assreaming he gave the Spurs in the 80s. That's probably where he got it from. From runnin' up in IceMan and A-train during the 80s.

cantthinkofanything
03-12-2012, 01:40 PM

I'm worried about you Ashy Larry.

I don't know. I don't think any of those Spurs have the AIDS but I might be wrong.

IronMaxipad
03-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Anyone got a link where i can download this?

namlook
03-12-2012, 02:14 PM
I'll mock stupid decision making. All day, everyday.

Ok, so to not be a hypocrite then you would also agree Len Bias should be mocked for dying because he stupidly snorted coke and that this was a great day too?

namlook
03-12-2012, 02:16 PM
mp's totally trolling you.

And I am trolling him. What's your point? This whole board is one big troll hiding behind the occasional hint of honest discussion. Every thread here is filled with trolling. I don't take anything posted here seriously and neither should you. Your response implies that you might feel there is honest and serious discussion that goes on in this forum. :lmao That's pretty naive if you believe it. Everyone has such an agenda here that every thread eventually just becomes inane and preposterous.

And I LMAO every time someone here claims that someone else got butthurt. Really? Here? Troll central where serious discussion occurs? :rollin

Gutter92
03-12-2012, 05:09 PM
People do drugs all the time, tbh...Len Bias was responsible for himself, just like Magic was responsible for himself...

The difference, however, is that Magic's unprotected sex could have led to countless other infections...

So not only did he stick his dick in the wrong guy's ass, he risked spreading the disease to other innocent people tbh...

Gutter92
03-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Meanwhile, Bias's decision only affected himself...but Magic had to be selfish and not think about anything but his urges to stick his pecker in another man's ass.

Reck
03-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Meanwhile, Bias's decision only affected himself...but Magic had to be selfish and not think about anything but his urges to stick his pecker in another man's ass.

It affected his whole family and who knows what he could have become as a Celtics so there is indeed a trickle effect that did not stopped with just Bias.

Goran Dragic
03-12-2012, 05:36 PM
I don't take anything posted here seriously
:lol yeah, that's a lie

lol ignore list

Giuseppe
03-12-2012, 05:38 PM

lol ignore list

You've nary room, honeybun. You had me on your ignore list for a spell.

Goran Dragic
03-12-2012, 05:39 PM
And I've never denied the fact I take plenty of the stuff you post seriously.

Killakobe81
03-12-2012, 06:04 PM

No butthurt just think u r a prick ... Lol

namlook
03-12-2012, 08:57 PM

lol ignore list

LOL and you got trolled with the ignore list :rollin