03-13-2012, 10:08 AM
Kyle Lowry as a starter:
15.9 points, 7.2 assists, 41.8% shooting, 5.3 rebounds

Me as a starter:
18.3 points, 8.8 assists, 57.8% shooting, 3.3 rebounds

I should be starting even when Lowry is healthy imo

jag
03-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Dragic can play when he's focused. But I always thought his problem was that he'll start going through the motions and coasting through entire games and shit.

MattBonnerExperience
03-13-2012, 10:56 AM
But what about on the defensive side of the ball?? Lowry is arguably the best defensive PG In the game where as Nobody ever includes Dragic in that conversation.

Goran Dragic
03-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Dragic can play when he's focused. But I always thought his problem was that he'll start going through the motions and coasting through entire games and shit.
He needs minutes to get himself going. He's not someone who's gonna be productive in 4 minute stretches.

Scrub
03-13-2012, 12:31 PM
But what about on the defensive side of the ball?? Lowry is arguably the best defensive PG In the game where as Nobody ever includes Dragic in that conversation.

Lowry WAS one of the best defensive PGs when he was fighting for the starting spot with Brooks. He's subpar defensive PG nowadays. His lateral quickness is bad and he often gets blown by for the layup. He has great feeling for rebounds tho. Overall Dragic is a better defender and it's not really that close imho. He's taller and faster. Still, Lowry is the better player. Dragic is an open court player, doesn't have that playmaking ability in the halfcourt game tbh. But here's to you Goran :toast

jag
03-13-2012, 12:39 PM

Dragic can, at times, be a defensive monster. He obviously has size, but his strength and quickness are very underrated. He used to d-up Tony pretty well.

Like I said before, I always considered Dragic to be a guy with confidence and/or concentration issues because he has the skill set and athletic ability to consistently play at a high level, but the effort isn't always there. I still don't fully understand why the Suns dealt a 24 year old Dragic who was more or less groomed to take over for Nash.

Goran Dragic
03-13-2012, 12:42 PM
I still don't fully understand why the Suns dealt a 24 year old Dragic who was more or less groomed to take over for Nash.
Because they hired a fat agent to play GM.

This is the same guy who agreed with Cully that Hedo would fortify Nash

Stalin
03-13-2012, 03:25 PM
Because they hired a fat agent to play GM.

This is the same guy who agreed with Cully that Hedo would fortify Nash

:lol "hedo will fortify nash" culburn predictions make me laugh every time, tbh

Kai
03-13-2012, 08:22 PM
McHale plays Dragic and Lowry together a lot and even to close games sometimes.