PDA

View Full Version : West playoffs..

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2012, 08:34 PM
It's safe to assume that the Thunder, Spurs, Grizzlies and Lakers will make the playoffs, based on their records and recent play IMO..

Which teams will take the final 4 seeds?..

Clippers, Blazers, Rockefs and Mavs have been going downhill..Wolves lost Rubio for the year..Suns have been relatively hot..

Spur_Fanatic
03-13-2012, 08:36 PM
Mavs out, unless they really turn this around.

ElNono
03-13-2012, 08:38 PM
Rockets have a fairly easy schedule, IIRC. Clippers should make it.

I think the last two will be Blazers and Mavs.

timtonymanu
03-13-2012, 08:39 PM
Clippers, Nuggets, Rockets, and Mavs will all make the playoffs.

Blazers have completely fallen apart. The Wolves will miss Rubio.

lmbebo
03-13-2012, 08:40 PM
5 assists for the blazers tonight. That team is in shambles.

Spur_Fanatic
03-13-2012, 08:41 PM
I think the Suns will get the 8th spot. Mavs out.

They playing really well lately.

ElNono
Actually, I forgot about denver... they will probably fight with the Mavs and Blazers for the final two spots

DeadlyDynasty
Mavs, Clips, Rox, Nuggs

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2012, 08:43 PM
Blazers are done, they're too one-dimensional..firing McMillan may help, it needs to be done ASAP..

JamStone
03-14-2012, 12:02 AM
Just looking at the Memphis schedule so far this season. Grizz are 1-9 against the other elite teams, Chicago, OKC, Spurs, Lakers (haven't played Miami or Orlando yet this year) and their 1 win against those teams was against the Bulls minus Derrick Rose. Seems like they've been pretty good against average and bad teams but don't quite stack up against the better teams. Still have 9 second games of B2B sets left on their schedule. They've done a good job up to this point, but probably shouldn't surprise if they falter down the stretch of this season. I won't say their guaranteed a playoff spot just yet.

Probably can say the same for every team in the West except for OKC and the Spurs. There are 7 teams within 4 games in the loss column for the 4 seed (currently Memphis so 8 teams if you include them) in the Western Conference.

Killakobe81
03-14-2012, 12:05 AM
Lakers, Clips and Mavs are making the playoffs. That leaves the rest fighting for 3 spots.
Gstate may make a late run as well ...

NewcastleKEG
03-14-2012, 12:11 AM
Just looking at the Memphis schedule so far this season. Grizz are 1-9 against the other elite teams, Chicago, OKC, Spurs, Lakers (haven't played Miami or Orlando yet this year) and their 1 win against those teams was against the Bulls minus Derrick Rose. Seems like they've been pretty good against average and bad teams but don't quite stack up against the better teams. Still have 9 second games of B2B sets left on their schedule. They've done a good job up to this point, but probably shouldn't surprise if they falter down the stretch of this season. I won't say their guaranteed a playoff spot just yet.

Probably can say the same for every team in the West except for OKC and the Spurs. There are 7 teams within 4 games in the loss column for the 4 seed (currently Memphis so 8 teams if you include them) in the Western Conference.
The whole point about the Grizz is ADDING Randolph. Once he returns, it's a whole new team = throw out the stats

rayjayjohnson
03-14-2012, 12:12 AM
GSW has no scoring threat any more.

100%duncan
03-14-2012, 01:48 AM
The whole point about the Grizz is ADDING Randolph. Once he returns, it's a whole new team = throw out the stats
question is when he's coming back

m>s
03-14-2012, 09:33 AM
we need to make the 2nd round this year at the very least, in order to convince dem niggas (DH and Deron) that we're still competitive and we'll be the right team for them to join. if we fail to make the playoffs or if we get asskicked in the first round, we're fucked and we'd have no other choice but to start rebuilding right away :cry

Stalin
03-14-2012, 10:32 AM
in my honest opinion, mavs will be out for sure, they go as the Nazi Superman Dirk goes, who judging by the signs, has become full fledged TOSB
the signs are apparent to all but the most homer/retarded mavfans(ex. stretch), overpaid for production 20 mill salary, check... undeserved allstar appearance..check, and so on..