PDA

View Full Version : Which UT player suffered the most from Mack Brown's coddling?

Goran Dragic
03-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Poll coming.

We know that Mack Brown(turdfaggit) is a notorious coddler who coddles his players to the point where they feel entitled and aren't ready for the NFL. Which player do you think suffered the most from Mack Brown's coddling?

MavDynasty
03-14-2012, 12:28 PM
Ricky Williams could've been dominant imo

Goran Dragic
03-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Ricky Williams only had one year under Mack Brown(turdfaggit) so I didn't include him, but one year of Mack Brown's coddling is enough to fuck with any player.

Spursfan092120
03-14-2012, 12:43 PM
I would have said Ricky too, tbh. Dude could have been a monster.

Bill_Brasky
03-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Colt, but only because of the combo coddle Daddah and Mack performed in the NCG

Axe Murderer
03-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Speaking of legends, whatever happened to MackBrownTurdFagGit?

monosylab1k
03-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Ricky was still pretty badass when he played, he just liked the potweed a little too much. He ran hard and tough when he did play, which is more than any other Mack Brown bred soft pussy from UT.

Also, Derrick Johnson should have been a top 3 LB in the league for the past few years with his skill set, but as it is he is just now finally is becoming a solid player after years of beating the coddling out of him.

monosylab1k
03-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Chris Simms stealing Applewhite's job by making his daddeh pay Mack for the starting spot was the worst imho

coyotes_geek
03-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Don't think you can really hold Mack responsible for Ricky Williams deciding that smoking bud > playing in the NFL.

I went with Roy Williams. Had all the tools to be a great WR, but somehow made it through his college career without ever having to learn how to run an actual pass route.

Keepin' it real
03-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Other: Chris Simms.

Blake
03-14-2012, 01:51 PM
The coddling that has occurred at UT is of unprecedented proportions. So many coddle horns in the NFL makes this an incredibly difficult choice.

I thought Ced Benson was a mediocre talent, but it turns out he can play big boy football. Unfortunately, the coddling has obviously suppressed this talent and I give him maybe two more years in the league.

VY might be up there as Mack obviously told him there's nothing wrong with his throwing motion and nothing wrong with scoring a 7 on the wunderlich test.

Roy Williams has proven to be a huge coddled douche.

I think in the end though that Mono is on target with Chrissy Simms. He was apparently coddled by his father and found a perfect surrogate coddler to carry it on in Mack Brown.
Simms had an NFL arm, genes and the perfect set up to be a top draft pick.

But Mack Brown's coddling powers are strong enough to crush even the best of talents and he dropped to the third round, only to be cut later, wondering why Gruden was so mean to him.

Good thread topic :tu

Goran Dragic
03-14-2012, 03:36 PM
The coddling that has occurred at UT is of unprecedented proportions. So many coddle horns in the NFL makes this an incredibly difficult choice.

I agree. All the coddling that has gone on at UT under Mack Brown(turdfaggit) is something to address.

jjktkk
03-14-2012, 04:22 PM
I agree. All the coddling that has gone on at UT under Mack Brown(turdfaggit) is something to address.

Yea they addressed it by giving him an contract extension.

Goran Dragic
03-14-2012, 10:26 PM
How is TAMUK's football team looking for next year?

jjktkk
03-15-2012, 01:35 AM
How is TAMUK's football team looking for next year?

UT has had hit and misses, as far as players maiking in the NFL, just like other major programs, so don't know why your posting about the UT churning out NFL players tbh.

JoeTait75
03-15-2012, 08:35 AM
Colt, but only because of the combo coddle Daddah and Mack performed in the NCG

Colt would suck regardless because he doesn't have NFL talent, but the double-coddle he got from Daddy Brad and Mack didn't help.

Blake
03-15-2012, 11:33 AM

They didn't give Mack an extension because of his coddling powers.