PDA

View Full Version : Dwight to opt "in" to the final year of his contract

ChrisRichards
03-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Sam Amick ‏ @sam_amick
As first reported by WFTV in Orlando, sources confirm Dwight Howard told teammates & confidantes he will play final option year of contract
3:56 PM - 14 Mar 12 via TweetDeck · Details

ChrisRichards
03-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Sick and tired of this guy tbh. That means the Dwight Howard drama may very well continue till next season.

pass1st
Expect triple D posts to start popping up now

Mugen
lol what a fucking drama queen. Fuck Dwight.

Findog
03-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Does Deron Williams have the same ability to "opt-in" or is he completely free this summer?

JamStone
03-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Deron has the same player option for 2012-13, just like Dwight, just like CP3.

JamStone
03-14-2012, 03:19 PM
To me, doesn't change much, except it kills the trade talks for now midseason.

I still expect Dwight to be traded in the off season. But now he guarantees his new team has his Bird rights to offer a bigger extension, as opposed to signing as a free agent for a smaller deal worth at least $30 million less. Makes sense actually.

slick'81
03-14-2012, 03:20 PM
just more time for orl to trade his ass

shyne
03-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Biggest fucking pussy in the nba, just passed up LeCunt

Kai
03-14-2012, 03:25 PM
He's staying with his team and he's an asshole. Why couldn't he do the respectable thing like leaving his franchise high and dry like LeBron, Bosh, Carmello. Wait...

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2012, 03:28 PM
The good news is that you know some grays will make "Howard a Spur?" threads upstairs all next year, like they do with every unattainable FA.

Cry Havoc
03-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Biggest fucking pussy in the nba, just passed up LeCunt

In fairness to Dwight, it's probably not a small decision deciding where you want to live and play ball for perhaps the rest of your career, at least the next few years.

Cry Havoc
03-14-2012, 03:29 PM
The good news is that you know some grays will make "Howard a Spur?" threads upstairs all next year, like they do with every unattainable FA.

Laker fans beat us to that one, tbh. You aren't getting Howard. :lmao

shyne
03-14-2012, 03:31 PM
In fairness to Dwight, it's probably not a small decision deciding where you want to live and play ball for perhaps the rest of your career, at least the next few years.

Well then he needs to shut the fuck up and quit making demands. He just doesn't want to be disliked by fans, he's an attention whore and he doesn't want his image to take a hit.

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2012, 03:31 PM

We'll get whomever we want, this year or the next:lol

No marquee FA's go to SA:lol

Giuseppe
03-14-2012, 03:32 PM

Thank Christ.

Leetonidas
03-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Lakers can't even afford to pay for a marquee FA, Kobe eats up more than half the salary :lol

Hoops Czar
03-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Looks like Williams will be packing his bags for Orlando this offseason.

JamStone
03-14-2012, 03:37 PM

In fairness, "Bynum and draft picks for Dwight" is a lot more realistic than "Blair and Dick for Dwight!!!"

pass1st
03-14-2012, 03:38 PM

I'd be happy

Basketballgirl25
03-14-2012, 03:40 PM

That would be cool. I wouldn't mind seeing this happen, I'm a Nets fan first, but I travel/vacation in Orlando at least 4 times a year so I hope this happens if he isn't a Nets:toast

Kai
03-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Eh, I still think he'd rather sign with Dallas.

William Hung
03-14-2012, 03:42 PM
It's been 8 years, it's time to move on.

Andrew Bynum
03-14-2012, 03:45 PM

And how exactly is that going to happen?

shyne
03-14-2012, 03:54 PM
Now he's saying he didn't say he was opting on.

endrity
03-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Williams isn't going to Orlando. They have no capspace, and nothing the Nets would trade for.

That's actually great news for Dallas. Because with a high lottery pick and NY nearby, the Nets had something great to offer Dwight. But if he isn't coming this summer, than no point for Deron to waste another year of his prime with the Nets. He comes to Dallas, and then Dwight joins him later.

(Praying every day this becomes reality)

Andrew Bynum
03-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Williams isn't going to Orlando. They have no capspace, and nothing the Nets would trade for.

Exactly.

baseline bum
03-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Unless Dwight is staying long-term in Orlando, this is a completely moronic move. Now Orlando has enormous leverage on the Nets and will be able to squeeze Brooks, Lopez, and their high lottery pick in a trade if Orlando doesn't think they can keep him after 2013. Brooklyn will have to do it too, because otherwise goodbye DWill. If Orlando does think they can keep him or wants to wait until the trade deadline, then Williams walks to Dallas for sure. Mav fans have to be absolutely ecstatic at this news.

Killakobe81
03-14-2012, 04:27 PM
I dont see how this helps anyone except the magic. So Mavs have to wait an additional year after blowing up their team for cap space THIS off-season. Dwill is fucked playing for a crap team. He can go to Dallas but if they want to preserve cap space for when Howard is free next year. SO you can petty much count out the Mavs for this year and next ...

Magic will be under the clock to make a move to make him happy AGAIN ...next year.

baseline bum
03-14-2012, 04:42 PM
I dont see how this helps anyone except the magic. So Mavs have to wait an additional year after blowing up their team for cap space THIS off-season. Dwill is fucked playing for a crap team. He can go to Dallas but if they want to preserve cap space for when Howard is free next year. SO you can petty much count out the Mavs for this year and next ...

Magic will be under the clock to make a move to make him happy AGAIN ...next year.

There is no way the Mavs are going to waste a year of Dirk's career for a chance to maybe get Howard; they're landing Williams for sure unless Orlando gives up on Howard and gets a sweet return package from the Nets on draft day.

Killakobe81
03-14-2012, 05:12 PM
There is no way the Mavs are going to waste a year of Dirk's career for a chance to maybe get Howard; they're landing Williams for sure unless Orlando gives up on Howard and gets a sweet return package from the Nets on draft day.

Oh i get that and he would be a great piuckup for the Mavs, but Dirk and Dwill are probably not beating the Heat or Bulls in Finals and it may not even be enough to beat OKC ...

Im ure Cuban would add other pieces with the cap space he has created, and maybe they get to keep JET and others ...but they will not win the title with just those two ...

But 2D is better than no 1D with no Tyson Chandler ...

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 05:21 PM

Lol @ LA being a much better market than Boston but Boston has that ass in the title count

Its a wrap :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2012, 05:27 PM
Lol @ LA being a much better market than Boston but Boston has that ass in the title count

Its a wrap :lmao

Spurfan needing to ride the cock of another franchise to alleviate their inferiority complex to the Lakers:lol

Hoops Czar
03-14-2012, 05:28 PM

That's actually great news for Dallas. Because with a high lottery pick and NY nearby, the Nets had something great to offer Dwight. But if he isn't coming this summer, than no point for Deron to waste another year of his prime with the Nets. He comes to Dallas, and then Dwight joins him later.

(Praying every day this becomes reality)

They amnestied Arenas and both Nelson and Reddick come off the books next year. D. Howard bought the Magic time and Deron could easily opt in to the final year of his deal and enter free agency in 2013. The Nets could be in the Magc's shoes come netxt year trade deadline. And if you think Deron is a lock for Dallas, Laker fans thought D 12 was a lock for them.

Spurs da champs
03-14-2012, 05:37 PM
He's staying with his team and he's an asshole. Why couldn't he do the respectable thing like leaving his franchise high and dry like LeBron, Bosh, Carmello. Wait...

Yeah but in the end, he's just gonna screw them over.

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Spurfan needing to ride the cock of another franchise to alleviate their inferiority complex to the Lakers:lol

So mad ^

:lmao

Spurfan is in the same situation as the Lakers, tbh...

"If ya ain't first, you're last"

Lol last place together :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2012, 06:00 PM
So mad ^

Spurfan is in the same situation as the Lakers, tbh...

"If ya ain't first, you're last"

Lol last place together :lmao

When the Lakers lose, they still get to live in LA. When the Spurs lose, their players move to LA in the offseason.:lol

:lolHarlem
:loldenying your obvious troll

NewcastleKEG
03-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Laker fan wants Howard to fall in their lap like Gasol & Kareem

Failing to realize Magic moved on after Shaq & so have the Cavs with Irving

You rebuild through the draft not shady deals

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Laker fan wants Howard to fall in their lap like Gasol & Kareem

Failing to realize Magic moved on after Shaq & so have the Cavs with Irving

You rebuild through the draft not shady deals

:lolBulls fan
:lolAlex Smith fan
:lolBraves fan

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 06:04 PM
When the Lakers lose, they still get to live in LA. When the Spurs lose, their players move to LA in the offseason.:lol

:lolHarlem
:loldenying your obvious troll

:lmaostill thinks im Harlem

:lmaotrashtalking when we're in last place together

:lmao1.Boston

:lmao2. Everyone else

:lmao"Rivals" w/ Boston who spanked that ass repeatedly

:lmaoFace of the Franchise has AIDS from gay sex

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2012, 06:06 PM

Cool emoticons...use more...I know this is you, Harlem. You denying it only digs your hole deeper. You gave yourself away over a year ago with an obvious post:lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2012, 06:07 PM
oh, and Lakers>Spurs.

These are things we know:lol

gutter's inferiority complex:lol

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Cool emoticons...use more...I know this is you, Harlem. You denying it only digs your hole deeper. You gave yourself away over a year ago with an obvious post:lol

:lmao thinking he knows who I am....only Kori knows tbh

:lmaomad about emoticons

me and Harlem met on Basketball eharmony tbh...realgm....we became bros there tbh

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 06:08 PM
oh, and Lakers>Spurs.

These are things we know:lol

gutter's inferiority complex:lol

18-17, we are inferior together :lmao

pass1st

Jerry West is technically the face of the franchise, he's the face of the NBA as well

Gutter92
-->Uses emoticons in every post

--> gets mad when others do it :lol

DeadlyDynasty
:lmao thinking he knows who I am....only Kori knows tbh

:lmaomad about emoticons

me and Harlem met on Basketball eharmony tbh...realgm....we became bros there tbh

:lolwe believe you, bro

Reck
03-14-2012, 06:10 PM
I would trade Howard today.

Howard is planning to take a big dump on the Orlando Magic and walk free.

If Orlando doesn't do anything and he ends up leaving then its all on them.

Gutter92
Jerry West is technically the face of the franchise, he's the face of the NBA as well

Really? So when you think of the Lakers storied history, you first think of West, and not Magic?

:lmaobullshit

MavDynasty
What post gave him away DD

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 06:11 PM
^my post where I pretended to be Harlem :lol

They took the bait :lol

pass1st
03-14-2012, 06:11 PM
Really? So when you think of the Lakers storied history, you first think of West, and not Magic?

:lmaobullshit

http://www.laobserved.com/assets/jerry-west-logo.gif

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 06:13 PM
http://www.laobserved.com/assets/jerry-west-logo.gif

Dodging the question. Who do you think of when you think Lakers? Top 5 GOAT candidate Magic or West?

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2012, 06:19 PM
I'm not Harlem, though I strive to be the quality poster he is on this forum infested with trolls...he's the light that shines through the darkness tbh...he's the hero this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now

:lolutterly ruined

If that's not Harlem, it's somebody sucking his cock. If you're a female that's the only way you can save face:lol

You're only other option is to admit it:lol

pass1st
03-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Dodging the question. Who do you think of when you think Lakers? Top 5 GOAT candidate Magic or West?

Face of the franchise =/= best player

West was the first true franchise player, he became the face. Doesn't matter that Kareem, Magic, Shaq, Kobe are all better.

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 06:21 PM
:lolutterly ruined

If that's not Harlem, it's somebody sucking his cock. If you're a female that's the only way you can save face:lol

You're only other option is to admit it:lol

:lmao so mad and so curious

Harlem is a legend on spurstalk tbh...its an honor being compared to him...he knows this...

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 06:22 PM

West was the first true franchise player, he became the face. Doesn't matter that Kareem, Magic, Shaq, Kobe are all better.

So to this day, you think that the majority of Laker fans (true Laker fans, not only the ones that became fans during the threepeat aka Kobe fans) see West as the face of the franchise?

Hoops Czar
03-14-2012, 06:23 PM

Harlem is a legend on spurstalk tbh...its an honor being compared to him...he knows this...

The Heat aren't winning shit.

Basketballgirl25
03-14-2012, 06:23 PM
May I ask, how old are you?

sure, I actually turned 24 on March 11th:toast And don't ask how I travel so much

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2012, 06:27 PM

The "u mad?" Defense....definitely guilty:lol

:lolexposed

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 06:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfDwTNU6dzU

Tbh thats how it feels to post on spurstalk sometimes..

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 06:28 PM
The "u mad?" Defense....definitely guilty:lol

:lolexposed

The shaky accusation...first you say I'm Harlem, then you're not entirely convinced, quoting me, then you're claiming I'm too defensive so it must be me...

Pick one :lmao

Leetonidas
03-14-2012, 06:35 PM
I read that Magic players are saying Dwight didn't say he's opting in. Fuck dramatic asshole

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2012, 06:38 PM
The shaky accusation...first you say I'm Harlem, then you're not entirely convinced, quoting me, then you're claiming I'm too defensive so it must be me...

Pick one :lmao

:lolThat doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Do you always stop making sense when you're flustered?

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 06:52 PM
:lolThat doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Do you always stop making sense when you're flustered?

Well lets see, first you're 100% sure im harlem, then you pick up a quote and say im sucking harlems cock, then you're 100% sure I'm harlem again...

lol inability to understand simple statements :lmao

JamStone
03-14-2012, 06:57 PM

Then wouldn't George Mikan be the face of the Lakers franchise?

Bill_Brasky
03-14-2012, 06:58 PM

:lol thinking you have a chance at dwight

:lol thinking Kobe would share the glory

HarlemHeat37
03-14-2012, 07:01 PM
:lol as I've said many times, Gutta and I aren't the same poster..ask Kori, tbh..

Appreciate the love, my dude..

Leetonidas
03-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Marc J. Spears ‏ @SpearsNBAYahoo Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Two Magic players said DH told players at shootaround to keeping doing jobs, be accountable and they have a chance to win. Nothing on opt-in

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏ @WojYahooNBA Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Three Magic players tell Y! Sports (2 to @SpearsNBAYahoo) and one to me that Dwight Howard did not tell them he was opting in for next year.

ChrisMannixSI: Magic continuing to explore Dwight Howard deals, league sources tell SI. No indication anything DH has said today changing that.

Dwight Howard had lunch with three teammates following a large team meeting and informed them that he planned to opt-in for the 12-13 season, according to a source.

Howard then called Alex Martens, CEO of the Magic, to inform him of his intention.

The Magic are waiting for Howard to officially sign the papers.

Multiple sources believe Howard is already reconsidering his decision, which is why the Magic continue to explore trade proposals

Leetonidas
03-14-2012, 07:14 PM

Leetonidas
03-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Now they say he's not opting in:

Paul Kennedy reports on @FSMagic that Dwight has had another change of heart and will not sign the opt-in clause. #Magic

NewcastleKEG
03-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Howard wants to finish off the season & go to Nets to join a decent Nets roster

baseline bum
03-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Glad Howard came to his senses. Orlando doesn't deserve another year and he would be screwing the Nets over by making them trade their pick, which is going to be a really nice player. I'm guessing his agent called him to tell him what a moronic thing that was to promise.

Texas Chili Dog
03-14-2012, 08:13 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1004824/2iiaem1_medium_medium.gif

ChrisRichards
03-14-2012, 08:26 PM
So is he or is he out? This guy is a bigger attention whore than Lebron tbqh.

Kai
03-14-2012, 08:36 PM
So is he or is he out? This guy is a bigger attention whore than Lebron tbqh.

He's opting out. The Magic would be retarded not to trade him in the next 20 or so hours.

TIMMYtoZO
03-14-2012, 08:37 PM
I want Howard to be a Net so Miami can be their roadblock. Miami isn't going anywhere anytime soon. :lol

NewcastleKEG
03-14-2012, 08:40 PM
If I'm Magic, order of importance

1) Must unload Turk's contract
2) Western Conference
3) Return package

Kai
03-14-2012, 08:45 PM
If I'm Magic, order of importance

1) Must unload Turk's contract
2) Western Conference
3) Return package

Lakers need to nut up and just send Bynums ass to Orlando.

baseline bum
03-14-2012, 08:52 PM
He's opting out. The Magic would be retarded not to trade him in the next 20 or so hours.

If he's serious about the Nets the only thing they'll get back is Lopez+Humphries+crap, with no pick... something like this deal:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8358ved

baseline bum
03-14-2012, 08:52 PM
And Humphries would still have to OK it.

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2012, 10:01 PM
Well lets see, first you're 100% sure im harlem, then you pick up a quote and say im sucking harlems cock, then you're 100% sure I'm harlem again...

Good job not understanding sarcasm...but then again you've already admitted to being a minority so sarcasm is understandably lost on you:lol

So by my criteria (you being Harlem or a homosexual), you have a chance of being a faggot, instead of Harlem? There's only 2 possible solutions, so calling you Harlem was doing you a favor.

Good to know you entertain the other possiblility though, Harlem:lol

DPG21920
03-14-2012, 10:01 PM
Dwight will be traded to NJ like I have said all along. This is just like the CP3 thing I called. All the reports mean jack, use your heads. Even if he is not traded, he will not "opt in". That is not an option IMO.

If he's traded, Mavs better have a good back up plan.

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 10:04 PM
Good job not understanding sarcasm...but then again you've already admitted to being a minority so sarcasm is understandably lost on you:lol

So by my criteria (you being Harlem or a homosexual), you have a chance of being a faggot, instead of Harlem? There's only 2 possible solutions, so calling you Harlem was doing you a favor.

Good to know you entertain the other possiblility though, Harlem:lol

Obsessed with Harlem :lmao

Obsessed with me too :lmao

HarlemHeat37
03-14-2012, 10:06 PM
:lol just take the L, DD..move on, tbh, it happens..

Killakobe81
03-14-2012, 10:06 PM
Magic should trade his ass to NJ, but insist on:

2 #1 picks (theirs plus Rox protected)
Marshon Brooks
Lopez

Magic unfortunately wont tank because SVG wont allow that shit. So for the best big man they will get KAman 2.0, A poor man's young Kobe and 2 high 1st rounders that might as well be 2nd rounders.

Nice fucking job ... Otis.

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Haha only you and I know the truth forreal, HH...

Let him wonder tho...it keeps him occupied :lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2012, 10:09 PM
:lol just take the L, DD..move on, tbh, it happens..

now you're self-proclaiming victory. Following the gnsf manual...can i get some google pics next?:lol

That past post of gutter's I posted earlier put the nail in the coffin...there's actually a bunch more of those kind from over a year ago too...:lol

DPG21920
03-14-2012, 10:10 PM
If LA had any more pieces they could deal, but Bynum isn't enough.

Getting multiple 1st's & cheap young talent is just a better package, neither are good though.

pass1st
03-14-2012, 10:12 PM

Getting multiple 1st's & cheap young talent is just a better package, neither are good though.

Bynum has potential to be better than Howard, though. It's just a dice roll whether or not his knee explodes

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 10:12 PM
now you're self-proclaiming victory. Following the gnsf manual...can i get some google pics next?:lol

That past post of gutter's I posted earlier put the nail in the coffin...there's actually a bunch more of those kind from over a year ago too...:lol

If thispego paid heavily I'm sure HH and I wouldn't mind posting pics...talkin thousands tho...

Until then...you can keep wondering :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2012, 10:14 PM

If thispego paid heavily I'm sure HH and I wouldn't mind posting pics...talkin thousands tho...

Until then...you can keep wondering :lmao

You just gave yourself away again and you don't even know how:lol

Marinate on how you just messed up and get back me:lol

DPG21920
03-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Bynum has potential to be better than Howard, though. It's just a dice roll whether or not his knee explodes

He'll never be better than Dwight IMO, but in a bubble he's clearly the best individual big man replacement right now.

It would take more though and LA has no young talent or cheap talent nor any picks of value.

Killakobe81

This time, I agree with you. But if they want #1's LAkers could get another and add it to the 2 they already have. But screw Dwight if he doesnt want to come here. Listening to him talk or shuck and jive ... just makes me wonder if he really has the heart for a franchise like Boston, Chicago, NYK or Lakers. Nets maybe a better fit big market but less spotlight.

DPG21920
LA can't acquire any high picks though. NJ's will be high this year for sure.

pass1st
03-14-2012, 10:16 PM
He'll never be better than Dwight IMO, but in a bubble he's clearly the best individual big man replacement right now.

It would take more though and LA has no young talent or cheap talent nor any picks of value.

They do have G-lock and a later 1st rounder

Killakobe81
03-14-2012, 10:18 PM
LA can't acquire any high picks though. NJ's will be high this year for sure.

Agreed. But With Dwight that pick will not be as valuable as it would of been pre-trade.

DPG21920
03-14-2012, 10:21 PM
We'll see what happens, I've been wrong before....

DPG21920
03-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Posted 1 min ago on Twitter.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏ @WojYahooNB

Y! Story: After wild 24 hours, Magic moving aggressively to trade Dwight Howard: http://yhoo.it/wDsjNb

Gutter92
03-14-2012, 10:25 PM
You just gave yourself away again and you don't even know how:lol

Marinate on how you just messed up and get back me:lol

lol reaching :lmao

DAF86
03-14-2012, 11:00 PM
It won't happen but, Wade for Dwight. Would you do it?

DPG21920
03-14-2012, 11:20 PM
Yes

DAF86
03-14-2012, 11:21 PM
Me too, for both teams.

ace3g
03-15-2012, 12:41 AM
was about to post the same thing: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219756/Dwight_Howard_Confirms_Hell_Sign_Opt_In_Thursday_M orning

Flip Flop Nation

DJ Mbenga
03-15-2012, 12:51 AM
only hoopsworld is reporting this so far. not saying they are legit but boy are other outlets quiet. too quiet.

ace3g
03-15-2012, 01:06 AM
after tonight's game:

https://p.twimg.com/AoAYWKjCAAATQNI.jpg:large

MI21
03-15-2012, 01:25 AM
Just a bit of cash laying around, some mega gambling must go on aboard those flights.

Landon Donofag
03-15-2012, 02:15 AM
https://twitter.com/#!/MisterRudolph/status/180187223235371008

:cry:cry Howard: "My soul everything I have is in Orlando. I just can't leave it behind." :cry:cry

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-15-2012, 02:53 AM
Good... now we get Deron.

wanggi
03-15-2012, 03:24 AM
Dis kid has been fooling you guys around for two years.

mavsfan1000
03-15-2012, 07:43 AM
Fuck you Dwight Howard. Circus freak.

ChrisRichards
03-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Hahaha. I still believe he will leave Orlando after 2012-2013 season.

DPG21920
03-15-2012, 09:09 AM
Well if true I did not see this coming. I knew it was slim Dallas got both D & D, but now this really helps Dallas get Williams.

Mugen
03-15-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm just glad he didnt want to go to LA and have kirby piggyback another ring.

He's still a drama queen that will pull the same shit next year tho.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2012, 09:19 AM

He doesn't have to be better all he needs is two more rings.

Bynum 4

Dwight 0

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2012, 09:23 AM
I'm just glad he didnt want to go to LA and have kirby piggyback another ring.

He's still a drama queen that will pull the same shit next year tho.

As far as you should be concerned the Kobe apex has already been reached....

Kobe 5
Duncan 4

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Hahaha. I still believe he will leave Orlando after 2012-2013 season.

It doesn't matter if he stays it goes it will forever be

Dwight 0 rings

He clearly is not trying to win titles...rather get paid and entertain...and that he can certainly do. I suspect in about 3 more years he will be looking for sympathy after it becomes clearer he's not winning shit.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2012, 12:19 PM
The Dwight drama is over.

Chris Broussard (http://twitter.com/#%21/Chris_Broussard/status/180329231652356098): Dwight Howard just texted me that he has signed the waiver of his Early Termination Option

watching Dwight's press conference now...He's not very bright...I don't like his dictation, inflection, or sentence structure...He talks on the level of 15 yr old. real talk

Jacob1983
03-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Tyson Chandler

wanggi
03-15-2012, 08:53 PM
watching Dwight's press conference now...He's not very bright...I don't like his dictation, inflection, or sentence structure...He talks on the level of 15 yr old. real talk

Because he lied too much before.

DMC
03-15-2012, 09:01 PM
You mean "diction"?

:lmao you not knowing a word with "dic" in it.

:lmao you trying to not sound like Cheetah from Tarzan