PDA

View Full Version : Spurs and Knicks won. nothing's better than this

Rapper
03-14-2012, 11:09 PM
First of all i am so sorry and sad to hear Mike D'Antoni done in New York i truly respect what he did to Lin and the Knicks. let's move on Mike.

On the other hand. spurs won with a season high score 122 alongwith a healthy Manu. like old time. I miss it. glad to see TP .Manu as well as Timmy our big 3 on the court together.:flag:

As I mentioned. nothing is better than seeing spurs won and Knicks won on the same day.

let's start to celebrate~:toast

Banzai
03-14-2012, 11:10 PM
What?

DMC
03-14-2012, 11:24 PM
The Knicks lost their head coach. I wouldn't call that a win.

They will be in a state of flux for some time.

This sport (and many others) just sees fans that would like whomever won the ring last year to move to their city so they can have a winning team. No one cares if their team actually wins, just wholesale for the bragging rights.

ElNono
03-14-2012, 11:32 PM
Losing D'Antoni is always a plus in my book, tbh

Reck
03-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Yeah I dont get where DMC is coming from with losing Mike=turmoil.

Only way to go is up at this point for the Knicks. They got rid of one of the worse coach in the NBA. No way is that a bad thing for the Knicks.

DMC
03-15-2012, 10:05 AM
Yeah I dont get where DMC is coming from with losing Mike=turmoil.

Only way to go is up at this point for the Knicks. They got rid of one of the worse coach in the NBA. No way is that a bad thing for the Knicks.

How can you say you won when your coach just quit? Head coach quit = turmoil. The fact that he felt he should quit indicates existing turmoil. If you think the problem left with him you're in for a rude awakening. When a "star" player refuses to run the sets he's given and just wings it, that's not the fault of the coach.

There's a reason the Nuggets did better without Melo, and the Knicks did better without him.

Reck
03-15-2012, 10:18 AM
Mike's system sucks, that's why.

I'm not saying they will tear it up now but they got rid of one of the main culprit. Mike was forcing Melo to play outside what he knows. He wanted Lin to be the main star and that's not how it works.

Like it or not, they have to play through Melo.

Leetonidas
03-15-2012, 10:49 AM
...he's Chinese, guys

Goran Dragic
03-15-2012, 11:06 AM
When a "star" player refuses to run the sets he's given and just wings it, that's not the fault of the coach.

When the coach's sets are retarded and make a horrible attempt to utilize the "star" player's strengths, it is the fault of the coach.

After their 6 game losing streak, the Knicks were in turmoil regardless and their season was pretty much done. Losing Mike D'antoni doesn't hurt them at all.