PDA

View Full Version : Old but still relevant.

MattBonnerExperience
03-15-2012, 12:38 AM
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7352957/the-ninth-day-nba-christmas

Dwight Howard is just not a true contender to me anymore, he's just to mentally weak to be a champ on his own. I'm done with all this Dwight Howard crap I really hope he does get traded just so I don't see a new rumor on ESPN every minute. Seriously first he says he won't pick up his option then changes his mind? This kid needs to grow his own brain. God damn it's just frustrating.

Hoops Czar
03-15-2012, 12:40 AM
Put Howard on a team with a supporting cast, and I think you'll have a change of heart.

Bill_Brasky
03-15-2012, 12:43 AM
Nevermind the fact that Howard was in a b2b with Shitty 3pt shooting team

MattBonnerExperience
03-15-2012, 12:54 AM
Put Howard on a team with a supporting cast, and I think you'll have a change of heart.

He already has a supporting cast. Nelson ( crying because he's not good enough for Dwight.) Richardson (Very Richardson this season) Reddick ( top 5 white Dude) Turkeyglue ( does things every once in a while) Andreson (Dwights product) Davis (Meh not brandon bass, seriously Orlando why would you do that? Did Howard have a say in it)
That's a legit 8 deep, the problem is like I said, he doesn't have someone to hold his hand on court.

Latarian Milton
03-15-2012, 08:52 AM
fucking agree tbh. DH just not a leader, he'd be a perfect #2 banana but u should never expect him to lead his team imho. dude's offensive game is limited and his D is overrated, and when he starts to lose athleticism to age he's crappin out very soon. he'll be a big trash when he turns dirk's age tbh

hater
03-15-2012, 09:18 AM
he can be a part of a big 2 or 3. like Gasol. But he can never be a guy you plain just build around like Shaq or Duncan.

Giuseppe
03-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Nevermind the fact that Howard was in a b2b

Only pussies & assholes lodge the b2b card.