PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have any...

gophergeorge
06-20-2005, 02:54 PM
Odd jobs that need done???

I'm freaking bored out of my head.... I'll work pretty cheap.... PM me if you do... I've some appointments next week, but other than that... I can only mow my yard so many times.....

Thank God I start my new job on the 1st of July!!!

SpursWoman
06-20-2005, 03:04 PM
Do you have any idea how to install a new circuit on a breaker box and wire a new G20 plug?

:angel :lol

gophergeorge
06-20-2005, 03:10 PM
Do you have any idea how to install a new circuit on a breaker box and wire a new G20 plug?

:angel :lol

No, but my buddy is a certified electrician.... and he is always looking for odd jobs... A smart man knows his limitations.... one thing my Pops taught me.

Flea
06-20-2005, 04:17 PM
Didn't you just retire?

SpursWoman
06-20-2005, 04:23 PM
A smart man knows his limitations.... one thing my Pops taught me.

Truer words have never been spoken. :lol

06-20-2005, 05:04 PM
Didn't you just retire?

Yea, but you can't really call filling the coffee urn and getting the colonel fresh Krispy Kreme work. :spin

(Sorry GG, I couldn't let this softball go by)

gophergeorge
06-20-2005, 05:32 PM
Yea, but you can't really call filling the coffee urn and getting the colonel fresh Krispy Kreme work. :spin

(Sorry GG, I couldn't let this softball go by)

"Go ahead meat... serve it up..."

Yes Flea, I just retired.... but I'm not one to sit around all day.... plus, I need the extra cash to keep the beer and skoal supply flowing... :)

I do a great job on lawns... double cut and everything....

Sapphire
06-20-2005, 07:15 PM
It's really none of my business and you can tell me to FO, but you have worked your ass off for this country for at least 20 years. Why don't you just chill out for a bit? July 1st will be here before ya know it.

Sorry, just think you oughta relax! :fro

Flea
06-20-2005, 10:03 PM
It's really none of my business and you can tell me to FO, but you have worked your ass off for this country for at least 20 years. Why don't you just chill out for a bit? July 1st will be here before ya know it.

Are you secretly his wife with her long "honey do" list???? :lol

J/K

I agree, enjoy your retirement!

T Park
06-21-2005, 01:31 AM
Gopher, ive brought said it before, but thank you for you service.

Im a young person who remembers our veterans and current millitary.

gophergeorge
06-21-2005, 08:43 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind words and advice.... ya'll are probably right... It is just weird to not have anything really productive to do....

Guess I'll go run 4 miles to start the day.... :)

06-21-2005, 10:05 AM
I would well imagine that there's some adjustment for you. Just wait until you start the new gig and tell some nasty civilian to do something and he cocks his head and looks at you like you're speaking Martian.

gophergeorge
06-21-2005, 10:34 AM
I would well imagine that there's some adjustment for you. Just wait until you start the new gig and tell some nasty civilian to do something and he cocks his head and looks at you like you're speaking Martian.

Hell, I get that from my kids!!!