PDA

View Full Version : GOPers scramble to change sides with Dr. Paul on Afghanistan

cheguevara
03-15-2012, 11:13 AM
:lol

Paul replied, “It’s about time.”
“But they’re what we call chicken hawks. And they talk a lot, they push the wars, they themselves haven’t gone, and they don’t serve, and yet they … promote the wars," he said of his rivals, who talk often of taking military action against Iran to keep it from getting a nuclear weapon.

"Sure, the politics are changing, and that’s great. We’re changing people’s minds. The American people are sick and tired of it," Paul said. "And like I mentioned in my speech, I spent five years trying to prevent the war in Iraq. So if they want to come on board now, fine and dandy. That means we’re winning the fight.”

:rollin

cheguevara
03-15-2012, 11:15 AM
Paul got chuckles from the gaggle of journalists and close supporters backstage when one reporter asked how he plans to bring home the troops. “By ship,” he said.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

TheSullyMonster
03-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Cruises for everybody.

Wild Cobra
03-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Paul got chuckles from the gaggle of journalists and close supporters backstage when one reporter asked how he plans to bring home the troops. “By ship,” he said.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
You can put quite a few tents on the top of an aircraft carrier.

LnGrrrR
03-15-2012, 04:21 PM
Ron Paul seems like one of the few politicians who recognizes that it's not robots fighting these wars, but people with families.

Bigzax
03-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Go Ron Go!

Jacob1983
03-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Did you listen to his speech in Illinois today? Probably one of his best. He blasted the neocons for their overseas spending. He is 100 percent right about that money. That 4 trillion dollars that has been spent on overseas spending over the last 10 years could have helped America big time if it hadn't been spent on nation building overseas.
What a fuckin joke!