PDA

View Full Version : Lakers arnt winning it this decade.

TheMACHINE
03-15-2012, 02:13 PM
Season's over! Kobe can't win without Fisher.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2012, 02:21 PM

my heart is hurting..I loved Fisher...he just needed to be moved to the bench...I'm really sad about this no BS...Kool is hurt and upset and vulnerable right now...:ihit

mindcrime
03-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Some players need to be given the choice to retire with their respective teams. Fisher was one of those players.

pass1st
03-15-2012, 02:29 PM
LAL should resign him and buy him out next season

Sentimental reasons

pass1st
03-15-2012, 02:29 PM

Sentimental reasons

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2012, 02:35 PM
man fuck the Lakers fuck em fuck em and fuck em some more

Reck
03-15-2012, 02:36 PM

Sentimental reasons

http://i2.lulzimg.com/40031e0916.jpg

Umm no.

Baron Davιs
03-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Lakers Butt-Hurt over losing Fisher.

Sure he was the emotional leader of your team, but u weren't gonna win jack with him starting.

Everything falling down since nixed CP3 trade.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Lakers Butt-Hurt over losing Fisher.

Sure he was the emotional leader of your team, but u weren't gonna win jack with him starting.

Everything falling down since nixed CP3 trade.

Without Fish - Kobe goes on unchecked...Fish was the only person Kobe listen too...man I suspect dark days are ahead for my squad...I think Kobe might struggle a bit on the court...losing his best friend...and I think the trade was done by Buss Jr & Chaz just to spite Kobe for Kobe questioning their wisdom....there was no need to make the trade....and I just hope Kobe doesn't go out and do something crazy to respond to this backroom malarkey

ChrisRichards
03-15-2012, 02:48 PM
^ Also, Kobe has a lot of patience with veterans like Fisher, Artest. I don't know if he'll have the same amount of respect for newbies like Ramon Sessions when Ramon starts missing shots.

The Laker locker room dynamic has changed tremendously because of this. Odom was the funny guy, Fisher was the voice of reason. Now Kobe has to listen to Ron Artest crazyness and Gasol's emotional hormone every halftime lol

pass1st
03-15-2012, 02:49 PM
http://i2.lulzimg.com/40031e0916.jpg

Umm no.

Some rule against it now?

whitemamba
03-15-2012, 02:50 PM
im so scared of david stern

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2012, 02:52 PM
^ Also, Kobe has a lot of patience with veterans like Fisher, Artest. I don't know if he'll have the same amount of respect for newbies like Ramon Sessions when Ramon starts missing shots.

If Blake doesn't step up and stop being a pussy and Ramon cracks under the LA spot light then Kobe will talk down to them...He's not going to let these clowns get in the way of running MJ down in the streets...and I think the Buss and Chaz are yet to hear the final word from Kobe...

He will win in Spite of them now he just has to do it by himself....No Phil, No Shaq, No Horry, No Fisher....Kobe must be worried....

LkrFan
03-15-2012, 02:54 PM
TheMACHINE got jokes! :lol

Sessions >> Fish and he's a decade younger.

ChrisRichards
03-15-2012, 02:56 PM
If Blake doesn't step up and stop being a pussy and Ramon cracks under the LA spot light then Kobe will talk down to them......
Yeah. Fwiw, Bynum is healthy and beastin and the Lakers still have Gasol who appears to be playing really well with Bynum now. Also, Matt Barnes is still a Laker who was rumored to go to Portland before and I know some Laker fans were upset by that idea. You guys still have lots to look forward to.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Yeah. Fwiw, Bynum is healthy and beastin and the Lakers still have Gasol who appears to be playing really well with Bynum now. Also, Matt Barnes is still a Laker who was rumored to go to Portland before and I know some Laker fans were upset by that idea. You guys still have lots to look forward to.

I don't give a shit..Fish was my man 100 grand...I didn't care that he struggled recently...he put in his work...I was there with him and Kobe from the beginning..those both my niggas

nothing will ever console me over this...

4HkmUDOB4GM

lefty
03-15-2012, 03:09 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbql4uBeCq1qd7m1so1_500.gif

LnGrrrR
03-15-2012, 04:12 PM
my heart is hurting..I loved Fisher...he just needed to be moved to the bench...I'm really sad about this no BS...Kool is hurt and upset and vulnerable right now...:ihit

While I wasn't as gay about it as you have been, I know how you feel. You root for a guy for a decade-plus, getting a marginally better player back doesn't really seem worth it.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2012, 04:45 PM
While I wasn't as gay about it as you have been, I know how you feel. You root for a guy for a decade-plus, getting a marginally better player back doesn't really seem worth it.

thanks you baby...from my heart to your heart....

let's have heart to heart....

41P8UxneDJE

JamStone
03-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Probably a pretty tough decision. Tough one to call right now. Fisher was a leader and a Kobe confidante, which carry their own value in terms of team chemistry and balance. But he sucks major balls now. So the Lakers brass had to decide what was more important, improving talent or team morale. I actually think they made the right decision. And it also negates the possibility of Fisher picking up his player option for next season and them having to deal with his suckass play for another year.

lakers_less_340+
03-15-2012, 07:16 PM

The last time I heard this was when Shaq left, in fact, it was said the Lakers would never win another title period.

I hated this trade but also realized fish play most of the minutes was not working. There was really no reason to trade him especially when you consider what we got in return plus giving up a first round pick. Apparently, the three way trade with Portland and Minnesota fell through because the T-Wolves backed out.

Mitch said we had too many SF's but yet brought one in the Sessions trade.

Fish was still giving some timely shots. But, it is his leadership and level head that will be missed as well as the connection he and Kobe had. Now, there is only one player left that has a link to the Lakers last 5 championships.

Kobe was supposed to appear on ESPN radio at 2pm pst but cancelled shortly after this trade was announced. Mitch says players will have to get over it.

I've have maintained they should have signed Arenas. But what do I know, I've only been a Laker fan since 1963!

This is all Jim Buss's fault. Can the owner's son be fired along with Brown?

DMC
03-15-2012, 08:48 PM
With the Spurs, first we had Jack but didn't have Dick, then we had Dick but still didn't have Jack. Now we have Jack but ain't got Dick.

Deuce Bigalow
03-16-2012, 12:26 AM
They already won in this decade fucking moron

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx329/jono_ballin/NBA%202010%20Champions%20Lakers/lakers2010nbachamps.jpg

Lakers have won a championship in the '40s, '50s, '70s, '80s, '00s, and '10s

Giuseppe
03-16-2012, 12:28 AM
With the Spurs, first we had Jack but didn't have Dick, then we had Dick but still didn't have Jack. Now we have Jack but ain't got Dick.

Now you have a quitter and a coach killer. And a rapist.

tee, hee.

DMC
03-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Now you have a quitter and a coach killer. And a rapist.

tee, hee.
You traded a player to yourself.

Giuseppe
03-16-2012, 12:39 AM
You traded a player to yourself.

Fine. You stick with that. I'll stick with:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

DMC
03-16-2012, 12:43 AM
Fine. You stick with that. I'll stick with:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

I win

If Culby rolls his eyes he's admitting I won.

Giuseppe
03-16-2012, 12:44 AM
I win

:rolleyes

DMC
03-16-2012, 12:45 AM
:rolleyes
Thanks