PDA

View Full Version : 32-yo Teacher busted for threesome with 13/14 yo boys

CubanMustGo
03-15-2012, 10:07 PM
Again ... how the hell do these teachers think they'll get away with this shit? Especially with boys who are going to fucking brag about nailing teach ...

http://www.kvue.com/news/Central-Texas-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-2-boys-142778165.html

In the month leading up to the alleged assault, the two exchanged 841 text messages. Police say on Feb. 11, the messaging turned into sex in the home of the boy's 13-year-old friend, also a Lexington Middle School student, in Pflugerville.

"She arrived at the residence with condoms and then proceeded to engage in sexual intercourse with both students," said Pflugerville Police Department Lieutenant Laura Wilkes.

Technique
03-15-2012, 10:08 PM
That's fucking awesome. I wish shit like that happened to me, honestly.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-15-2012, 10:21 PM
...nice

HarlemHeat37
03-15-2012, 10:22 PM
:lol clingy hoes..

At least in this situation, you can cut them off by calling the police..smooth move by that kid, tbh..

Reck
03-15-2012, 10:43 PM
This new wave of teachers cannot keep their pussies in their skirts.

This shit didn't happen back in the day..

IronMaxipad
03-15-2012, 11:00 PM
Would.

Creepn
03-16-2012, 12:26 AM
This new wave of teachers cannot keep their pussies in their skirts.

This shit didn't happen back in the day..

We didn't have cellphones tbh. I think cellphones are the culprit.

Spurtacus
03-16-2012, 12:51 AM
Damn ho I would have paid you if you wanted the dick so bad.

DMC
03-16-2012, 01:20 AM
Start teaching special ed. You might find some 14 year old boys yourself.

HarlemHeat37
03-16-2012, 02:56 AM

:lmao..

pass1st
03-16-2012, 03:45 PM
Did she fuck "special" kids?

cantthinkofanything
03-16-2012, 04:43 PM

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:l ol:lol:lol:lol:lol

one liner of the year?

Stringer_Bell
03-16-2012, 08:23 PM
Did she fuck "special" kids?

Nah, I think they were "regular" kids cuz she taught at a middle school. But from the "victim's statement" I can see how someone would think he was retarded.

How cool is it to be the friend of that kid and be all all like, "Ya, brah, you use my house but you gotta let me hit that first"? Kids are way smart these days.

Oh, and those poor victims might end up so scarred that they won't touch another girl until prom :(

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 08:39 AM

I know right...:toast Listen I tried hard as hell in high school to fuck 2 of my teachers...one was a white older English teacher and the other was a younger black gym teacher...I wanted them so badly back then and just came right out and asked them over and over...the English teacher almost gave it up..Almost...I remember being in the gym and repeatedly trying to hit up my sexy ass gym teacher...she just kept saying over and over:" Baby you're too young"...and I was pissed..I almost got kicked out of school behind that shit...it was borderline harassment now that I look back on it...but I wanted to fuck them real bad...that's one experience I can say I didn't get a chance to have...fucking one of my teachers...but I tried though...:lol

fucking kids now days have it made...