PDA

View Full Version : Wades dick tweet

gospursgojas
03-16-2012, 01:31 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/dwyane-wade-thoughts-dwight-howard-loyalty-214017147.html

Wade and Lebron seriously act like they in high school

Jt.ONE
03-16-2012, 01:41 AM
*shakes head

ElNono
03-16-2012, 01:48 AM
I agree with Wade, tbh... This is a business. Loyalty to who? These owners? After that lockout and how they fucked the players over?

Sure, the players are spoiled brats. But the owners are no saints here either.

redzero
03-16-2012, 01:50 AM
Nothing wrong with that. Teams don't give two shits about loyalty.

mindcrime
03-16-2012, 01:54 AM
I agree with Wade, tbh... This is a business. Loyalty to who? These owners? After that lockout and how they fucked the players over?

Sure, the players are spoiled brats. But the owners are no saints here either.

Loyalty to the fans. Screw the owners.

playaslk
03-16-2012, 01:55 AM
its not about loyalty to the owners... its about loyalty to the fans who come and spend their $$ to support these jerkoffs. I would be super mad if i was a fan of orlando. FANS are the ones who pay the salaries, not the owners. FANS buy the jerseys/beers/tickets etc. FANS root for players/teams. Players can give a shit less anymore after loses. There are only a few old school players left. When they play for a team, they rep a CITY of people. Players dont give a shit anymore about the FANS.

Notice that after every championship, every team thanks god and the fans. They are full of shit and very few care about god or fans. (im not starting a religious conversation, i m just saying the players are full of crap and dont give a rats ass about anyone but themselves/their pocket).

redzero
03-16-2012, 02:01 AM
This is a business. They're there to do their jobs. If they start getting sentimental, that just gives the owners more power to do whatever they want. Players can do whatever the hell they want. In the end, they are entertainers, and there's nothing wrong with them wanting to leave a team if they don't like where it's going.

playaslk
03-16-2012, 02:04 AM
This is a business. They're there to do their jobs. If they start getting sentimental, that just gives the owners more power to do whatever they want. Players can do whatever the hell they want. In the end, they are entertainers, and there's nothing wrong with them wanting to leave a team if they don't like where it's going.
In theory you are correct, however they depend on fans who operate in a different kind of way. Players want to be able to do what they want, but they want fan support so they get their $$. If fans become like the players and dont give a shit, I would be willing to bet my last nickle that player salaries would drop at minimum in half. Then the players would be like wtf, where is fan loyalty, they dont give a shit about us

redzero
03-16-2012, 02:09 AM
If the players stop doing their jobs, then the fans have every right to be angry. If they half ass it and don't live up to their contracts, then outrage is understandable. If not, then the fans can shut up. They pay to watch entertainers, and as long as those entertainers do what they are being paid to do, there's nothing to complain about.

rayjayjohnson
03-16-2012, 02:10 AM

Agreed. Nene's Denver roots mean shit when he's playing like a bitch

gospursgojas
03-16-2012, 02:15 AM
Aside from the debate if being loyal is right or wrong. Wade calling out Howard so publicly is dick.

playaslk
03-16-2012, 02:18 AM
Meh, came in expecting a tweet including Wade's dick. Leave disappointed.
what did you expect? "oh shit nigz dat baby aint mine! i shot blanks!"

Texas Chili Dog
03-16-2012, 02:25 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/11c6o9h.gif

Cry Havoc
03-16-2012, 02:51 AM
Aside from the debate if being loyal is right or wrong. Wade calling out Howard so publicly is dick.

Why? Loyalty would have meant that DHo wouldn't have caused all this drama in the first place. He's just another superstar playing the angles. If you really think "loyalty" is what's keeping Howard in Florida...

HarlemHeat37
03-16-2012, 02:52 AM
:lol one of the best tweets I've seen in a while..

Wade must be tired of watching corny niggas like Howard getting praised for "loyalty", after flip-flopping for months, like a drama queen, while Lebron is hated for generating 6 million$ for charity during his free agent decision..

A lot of people are going to be angry in June..

Hoops Czar
03-16-2012, 03:34 AM

Wade must be tired of watching corny niggas like Howard getting praised for "loyalty", after flip-flopping for months, like a drama queen, while Lebron is hated for generating 6 million$ for charity during his free agent decision..

:lol when it comes to clueless, this post takes the cake. You're such a blind following, Lebron bandwagoner that just doesn't have a clue. To even sit there and pretend that one hour infomercial was done in the name of charity just shows how clueless you really are. And this goes way beyond one's talents on the basketball court. It was morally and ethically wrong and if Lebron was so damn worried about the boys and girls clubs of America, he could have opened up his pocket book and donated the money like the rest of us. But, then again, that's too practical and would cut into Lebron's earnings. Lebron James doesn't do generosity unless there's a camera shoved in his face or he's the center of attention.

Get a clue Harlem.

Donkeybong
03-16-2012, 04:17 AM
i agree with wade. there isn't any loyalty anymore in the NBA. I wouldn't be surprised for players like Kobe, Duncan and Dirk to get traded towards the end of their careers. That's why I don't give a fuck about owners complaining about players holding the franchise hostage when they leave to become a free agent.

That being said, I'd prefer a more loyal organization, where even if a player (who builds a bond with the fanbase) is on the decline, the management works with them and gives them a more limited role so they can stay and retire with the organization. To me that boosts team morale and generates better quality of play all around due to a sense of stability and security. I think San Antonio is one of the best teams at doing this.

Hoops Czar
03-16-2012, 04:24 AM
i agree with wade. there isn't any loyalty anymore in the NBA. I wouldn't be surprised for players like Kobe, Duncan and Dirk to get traded towards the end of their careers. That's why I don't give a fuck about owners complaining about players holding the franchise hostage when they leave to become a free agent.

That being said, I'd prefer a more loyal organization, where even if a player (who builds a bond with the fanbase) is on the decline, the management works with them and gives them a more limited role so they can stay and retire with the organization. To me that boosts team morale and generates better quality of play all around due to a sense of stability and security. I think San Antonio is one of the best teams at doing this.

Do you really think Duncan is going to be traded?

Donkeybong
03-16-2012, 04:38 AM
Do you really think Duncan is going to be traded?

no i dont, but i just said it wouldn't surprise me if he was.

endrity
03-16-2012, 05:05 AM
You might or might not agree with the idea of loyalty.

Doesn't change the fact it's still a very bitch move by a man that has somehow become even more bitchy since LeBron went there. After the whole shoulder injury drama, I thought that was quite hard to do to be honest.

BanditHiro
03-16-2012, 07:14 AM
:lol when it comes to clueless, this post takes the cake. You're such a blind following, Lebron bandwagoner that just doesn't have a clue. To even sit there and pretend that one hour infomercial was done in the name of charity just shows how clueless you really are. And this goes way beyond one's talents on the basketball court. It was morally and ethically wrong and if Lebron was so damn worried about the boys and girls clubs of America, he could have opened up his pocket book and donated the money like the rest of us. But, then again, that's too practical and would cut into Lebron's earnings. Lebron James doesn't do generosity unless there's a camera shoved in his face or he's the center of attention.

Get a clue Harlem.

take it with a grain of salt or two

http://deadspin.com/5803597/the-decision-about-lebrons-decision-was-an-orgy-of-self+interest-with-jim-gray-on-top

Ace
03-16-2012, 08:23 AM
He's laughing at the loyalty of only staying one more year...

Drachen
03-16-2012, 08:27 AM

I would be surprised if these three got traded, but these are the ONLY three that I would be surprised if they got traded. The only one of those three that MAAAAAAAAYBE I could see getting is Kobe, because I could see him playing for waaaay too long. Outside of that, I would be shocked

hater
03-16-2012, 08:34 AM
yup Jarett Jack was referring to the teamates and fans. I think there is much truth to that. it's a pussy move to just turn around and diss your own homeboys. Unless you are like Lebron who has no friends except for Herpes mouth and Trex.

so that tweet by Herpes boy is pretty pathetic on multiple levels. First, you show that you care what other ppl say, second, you had to respond, so Jarett's comments hurt you inside, third, there is blatant disregard to the loyalty towards your teamates.

what a disgrace of a human being tbh

lefty
03-16-2012, 08:35 AM
lol at the Wade and Lebron haters

Get a life :lmao

hater
03-16-2012, 08:36 AM
lol at the Wade and Lebron haters

Get a life :lmao

every player has haters. But only Lebron and Wade seem hurt enough to have to tweet to defend themselves :lol

Fpoonsie
03-16-2012, 09:32 AM
[shrug] He was responding to a slight made by a lesser player AT him (or, more specifically, his teammate). I see no problem w/ firing back.

Goran Dragic
03-16-2012, 09:42 AM
Loyalty to the fans.
Anyone who thinks the players do/should give two shits about the fans is kidding himself :lol

Gordon Hayward
03-16-2012, 10:20 AM

Holy shit your schtick is played out.

Killakobe81
03-16-2012, 10:22 AM

Get a clue Harlem.

Harlem sometimes sucks Lebon off so hard, it HAS to be a troll job. I do believe he is a HUGE Lebron fan. BUT his "Lebron did it for the kids"just has to be him fucken with us ..I cant believe a ninja like HArlem would swallow Lebron's babies on the daily, gayly ...

That being said, Howard is actually worse than James. Sure Dwight didnt do the decision but at least he shut his mouth (for the most part except twitter) and at the end of the season he made his infamous decision. Dwight wants to leave but he wants to be liked even MORE than King James does so he split the difference by giving the Magic one more year. So if he still leaves he can blame the MAgic FO. But it wont work. the fans won't be grateful unless he signs an extension. This shit is like begging a woman/man that says "they need space" to stay. They may stay for a while out of guilt or not to hurt your feelings but once they check out emotionally/mentally. Dwight needs to leave on draft day or sign an extension period ...shit or get off the pot.

DMC
03-16-2012, 10:23 AM
Lamar Odom

Derrick Fisher

/loyalty

Killakobe81
03-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Didnt Jay and Kanye have a line about the hate on Lebron and Dwade?! :lol

It's been over a year since James left. Sure they are a bunch of arrogant pricks but how many quiet relatively humble SUPERSTARS do we have in the NBA? Rose Dirk and Love? (Is Love now a superstar?) Since Duncan has fallen off most of our true stars have been self-absorbed arrogant assholes. Who cares? Lebron is the most dominant player in the game. I could not care less ... I spend money and time to watch him pass, shoot and dunk not to be husband, father or man of the year ...

Bill_Brasky
03-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Lamar Odom

Derrick Fisher

/loyalty

Exactly.

And if Howard is so fucking loyal he'd have signed the extension by now.

Yeah, Wade and Lebron are close to the point that they basically wore the exact same clothes to the ASG events. So the fuck what? Jealousy is an ugly trait, amigos.

BUMP
03-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Anyone who thinks the players do/should give two shits about the fans is kidding himself :lol

if one of the fans of these NBA teams were to suddenly combust and start generating heat while spontaneously bursting into flames, I'd seriously have my doubts that an NBA athlete would muster up the urge to urinate on them to cease the combustion.

imo

jag
03-16-2012, 11:15 AM

Manu cares about the fans :cry. I know because he speaks Spanish and everyone in San Antonio is Mexican. :cry

Hoops Czar
03-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Harlem sometimes sucks Lebon off so hard, it HAS to be a troll job. I do believe he is a HUGE Lebron fan. BUT his "Lebron did it for the kids"just has to be him fucken with us ..I cant believe a ninja like HArlem would swallow Lebron's babies on the daily, gayly ...

That being said, Howard is actually worse than James. Sure Dwight didnt do the decision but at least he shut his mouth (for the most part except twitter) and at the end of the season he made his infamous decision. Dwight wants to leave but he wants to be liked even MORE than King James does so he split the difference by giving the Magic one more year. So if he still leaves he can blame the MAgic FO. But it wont work. the fans won't be grateful unless he signs an extension. This shit is like begging a woman/man that says "they need space" to stay. They may stay for a while out of guilt or not to hurt your feelings but once they check out emotionally/mentally. Dwight needs to leave on draft day or sign an extension period ...shit or get off the pot.

That's true. I'm not sure what exactly Otis told Dwight that mad him have a sudden change of heart. He might have torn emotions between leaving and going. He doesn't want to turn on his fanbase, but he definitely sees New Jersey as his future. He might be emotionally fragile and Otis Smith is playing on those emotions to prolong the Agony for the city of Orlando. Anything short of Deron Williams ( slim to none chances) leaving New Jersey and spurning Dallas to join Howard in Orlando is going to save the Magic from that inevitable fate.

However, I don't agree with the idea that this is somehow a ploy on Dwight's behalf to get attention. I think the majority of this so-called flip flopping was media driven. All reporters and analysts want to be the first to break the story so many take shortcuts by accepting hearsay and conjecture from players, and others not quite "in the know" in an attempt to get insider information. Many times they're dead wrong and the info simply isn't true. In the event it was truč, players are aloud to have a change of heart. I think in general, fans like to see change especially when it comes to the major players such as Dwight. Everybody thought D-12 would be on his way to New Jersey or a surprise destination like Houston or LA and in the end, nothing happened. And now, we'll have to go through this all again next year.

urce.

Goran Dragic
03-16-2012, 01:09 PM
Manu cares about the fans :cry. I know because he speaks Spanish and everyone in San Antonio is Mexican. :cry
:lmao

TheSullyMonster
03-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Lamar Odom

Derrick Fisher

/loyalty

Hell, freaking Hakeem got traded.

JoeTait75
03-16-2012, 04:48 PM
Loyalty to the fans. Screw the owners.

Fans don't really care about the players. They care about the uniform (which is as it should be.) Why should the players care about them?