PDA

View Full Version : The Mono Show

Monostradamus
03-16-2012, 05:11 PM
This coming Wednesday evening will be the date of the next show. March 21st.

If you guys want to do a "smack off" and whatnot, coordinate it among yourselves in this thread.

Giuseppe
03-16-2012, 05:13 PM
What's the movie going to be?

DPG21920
03-16-2012, 05:16 PM
:lol Trying to distract from Jax making his debut.

Clever. But not clever enough.

Goran Dragic
03-16-2012, 05:18 PM
There should be a segment about Hedo Turkoglu and Josh Childress

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2012, 05:18 PM
This coming Wednesday evening will be the date of the next show. March 21st.

If you guys want to do a "smack off" and whatnot, coordinate it among yourselves in this thread.

I'm in...

Provide me the dail in numbers, the phaggot that I'm debating, and the debate topic...let's get this shit cracking :toast

Giuseppe
03-16-2012, 05:19 PM
There should be a segment about Hedo Turkoglu and Josh Childress

You had it last time and I cleaned your fuckin' clock. Made ya crawl, belly draggin', chubby ass in the air.

Giuseppe
03-16-2012, 05:20 PM
:lol Trying to distract from Jax making his debut.

Clever. But not clever enough.

Quitter and coach murderer's debut.

midnightpulp
03-16-2012, 05:20 PM
I'm in...

Provide me the dail in numbers, the phaggot that I'm debating, and the debate topic...let's get this shit cracking :toast

Should be you and DPG, naturally.

Gimmie that faggot Luva.

Muser
03-16-2012, 05:23 PM
There should be a segment on Obstructed View saying Fisher is decent defensively.

Monostradamus
03-16-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm in...

Kool, tbh I'd love for you to call in. You can ask your fellow Laker fan Cubby, if you call in you will be treated well and you'll get a chance to say whatever you want. You'd have to PM me with some sort of info to confirm it's really you, though, as I'm sure there will be impostors trying to call in as well.

Monostradamus
03-16-2012, 05:26 PM
There should be a segment on Obstructed View saying Fisher is decent defensively.

:lmao holy fuck, that really happened?

Muser
03-16-2012, 05:31 PM
Okay, I have league pass. I'm watching the Wizards game now, their last loss.

Fisher had 9 points, 5 assists and 2 steals while John Wall went 1-8 and scored 4 points with 5 turnovers. The Lakers were up by 21 midway through the third quarter. When Fisher came back in halfway through the fourth quarter, the Lakers were up by 2.

Am I the only one watching games? The only thing more ridiculous than saying Fisher is done as a defender is saying that Sessions is going to be an improvement.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192969&page=4

midnightpulp
03-16-2012, 05:33 PM

Wow. Fisher is the worst defending point guard in the league, and has been for some time.

TheMACHINE
03-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Maybe Billy Bob will call in again.

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Kool, tbh I'd love for you to call in. You can ask your fellow Laker fan Cubby, if you call in you will be treated well and you'll get a chance to say whatever you want. You'd have to PM me with some sort of info to confirm it's really you, though, as I'm sure there will be impostors trying to call in as well.

ok then let's Barter....you talk to those faggot ass bitches that serve on the EC and tell those once a month period having bitches to vote to unpink me..then I can PM you...:lol

midnightpulp
03-16-2012, 05:47 PM
ok then let's Barter....you talk to those faggot ass bitches that serve on the EC and tell those once a month period having bitches to vote to unpink me..then I can PM you...:lol

Lol begging.

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Lol begging.

again does this sound like I'm begging? not hardly you faggots thought I would but you got the game all twisted...I like SCUBA gear...which is basically Self Contained...the only thing I wish is that I was god....I wish that so badly being a mortal human is humbling...life can be a bitch and then you die....but I digress..you will never see Kool begging for shit...I don't need it I just enjoy it...Now suck my dick...and btw why don't you lobby for me...I know you're curious to know what my first post - post pinking will be :lol

Fpoonsie
03-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Sweet. If I've got tha night off, I'll try to call in.

midnightpulp
03-16-2012, 05:58 PM
again does this sound like I'm begging? not hardly you faggots thought I would but you got the game all twisted...I like SCUBA gear...which is basically Self Contained...the only thing I wish is that I was god....I wish that so badly being a mortal human is humbling...life can be a bitch and then you die....but I digress..you will never see Kool begging for shit...I don't need it I just enjoy it...Now suck my dick...and btw why don't you lobby for me...I know you're curious to know what my first post - post pinking will be :lol

I don't give a shit if you fuckin' call in and recite Shakespeare in what would probably be a high-pitched negro voice that sounds like a mix of Chris Rock and an angry welfare queen bitching at the DMV, you ain't getting my vote for an unpinking.

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2012, 06:02 PM
I don't give a shit if you fuckin' call in and recite Shakespeare in what would probably be a high-pitched negro voice that sounds like a mix of Chris Rock and an angry welfare queen bitching at the DMV, you ain't getting my vote for an unpinking.

How did you know I was on welfare....I'm a nothing but a welfare ghetto loving king :lol

now go vote me....why? cuz I'm that nigga you love to hate...I'm that nigga you fear...I'm Floyd Mayweather, Mike Tyson. Terrel Owens, Kobe Bryant, Barry Bonds, and Barrack Obama all rolled up into one...

DPG21920
03-16-2012, 06:05 PM
Fpoon, outside chance I might be able to meet up tomorrow for the Mavs game? You down for a beer perhaps?

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2012, 06:08 PM
Fpoon, outside chance we might be able to meet up tomorrow for the Mavs game? You down for a small dick perhaps?

I'm sure he is

DPG21920
03-16-2012, 06:10 PM
You want me to tell them to un-pink you? I have the power.

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2012, 06:11 PM
You want me to tell them to un-pink you? I have the power.

It's not that simple...tell them to blow me first...then and only then should they unpink me

DPG21920
03-16-2012, 06:13 PM
Now you're acting tough :lol

U sad, u mad & u pink. Neal wit dat girl :lol

midnightpulp
03-16-2012, 06:14 PM
How did you know I was on welfare....I'm a nothing but a welfare ghetto loving king :lol

now go vote me....why? cuz I'm that nigga you love to hate...I'm that nigga you fear...I'm Floyd Mayweather, Mike Tyson. Terrel Owens, Kobe Bryant, Barry Bonds, and Barrack Obama all rolled up into one...

Fear you?

I made you on this site. No one knew who the fuck you were or cared until I made you relevant by lampooning your homosexual relationship with Luva via THAT NIGGUH OGBobbyJohnson, and then I followed that up by posting your blackplanet profile and making fun of your white water rafting trips.

That said, credit also goes to mavs>spurs for making you.

Without us, you'd be an irrelevant shit-stain Lakers fan like namlook or PGDynasty.

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Fear you?

I made you on this site. No one knew who the fuck you were or cared until I made you relevant by lampooning your homosexual relationship with Luva via THAT NIGGUH OGBobbyJohnson, and then I followed that up by posting your blackplanet profile and making fun of your white water rafting trips.

That said, credit also goes to mavs>spurs for making you.

Without us, you'd be an irrelevant shit-stain Lakers fan like namlook or PGDynasty.

:lol

zPjUsu2-QMQ

DPG21920
03-16-2012, 06:20 PM
Mono, Jax just foiled your plans :lol

He's debut will be tomorrow v the Mavs. Might want to re-schedule this show.

DeadlyDynasty
03-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Is anything/anybody fair game?

Goran Dragic
03-16-2012, 06:23 PM
:lmao

Giuseppe
03-16-2012, 07:32 PM
Jax

Quitter and coach slainer.

Fpoonsie
03-16-2012, 09:19 PM
Fpoon, outside chance I might be able to meet up tomorrow for the Mavs game? You down for a beer perhaps?

Gotta work tomorrow night, so I'll miss tha game altogether. Thought about recording it, but every time I record a Spurs/Mavs game to watch later, I jinx tha goddamn thing.

I'm sure he is

Uhhhhh, yeah. If I wasn't working.

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2012, 09:36 PM
Gotta work tomorrow night, so I'll miss tha game altogether. Thought about recording it, but every time I record a Spurs/Mavs game to watch later, I jinx tha goddamn thing.

Uhhhhh, yeah. If I wasn't working.

Are you a bitch or a nigga...if you're a bitch then I'm jealous you would even consider fucking a small dick like DPG....if you a nigga then fuck off..go ahead and have your beer with that shrimp on a stick.

mavs>spurs
03-16-2012, 09:37 PM
Should be a good one, I'll have to catch it on replay due to work/school

midnightpulp
03-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Are you a bitch or a nigga...if you're a bitch then I'm jealous you would even consider fucking a small dick like DPG....if you a nigga then fuck off..go ahead and have your beer with that shrimp on a stick.

More homo shit from that cum guzzler of mouth you have, I see.

I have a feeling your name is Reginald. A perfect first name for an Afro-American faggot.

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2012, 09:48 PM
More homo shit from that cum guzzler of mouth you have, I see.

I have a feeling your name is Reginald. A perfect first name for an Afro-American faggot.

:lmao

Steady Reggie is my name....

I love you midget your the coolest

Samuel Eto'o
03-16-2012, 11:37 PM
mono,,,,the fucking goods.

finally.

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 12:30 AM
Aight how about this......

Kool I want you on the show before you get your unpinking, and I want it confirmed that it's really you who calls in, so this is what i propose...

A smackoff between Kool and midnightpulp. Each of you gets 60 seconds to talk some shit at each other. After both of you go, people will call in and vote for the winner, first one to five votes wins.

Kool if you win, the EC will appeal to Kori to have your pinking removed immediately.

mid if you win, Kool stays pinked and the EC will appeal to Kori to give you absolute veto power on any attempts to unpink Kool, meaning he's essentially your bitch for life.

How does it sound fellas?

I'm game.

Latarian Milton
03-17-2012, 06:15 AM
why can't u eat less pickles & save the money to pay the website, and make dis shit everyday?

Monostradamus
03-17-2012, 11:03 AM
Mid is in, Kool are you gonna step up or bitch out?

Goran Dragic
03-17-2012, 11:15 AM
I don't support kool's unpinking regardless, so the EC wouldn't go along with that.

Monostradamus
03-17-2012, 11:17 AM
I don't support kool's unpinking regardless, so the EC wouldn't go along with that.

I'll get the votes.

Goran Dragic
03-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Good luck getting 12 votes that go along with possibly unpinking kool

Monostradamus
03-17-2012, 11:20 AM
This is all pointless anyways, no way in hell does Kool accept the challenge. He doesn't wanna get on the air and have us all hear his effeminate lispy voice.

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 03:20 PM
You in, you faggot?

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 04:03 PM
This is all pointless anyways, no way in hell does Kool accept the challenge. He doesn't wanna get on the air and have us all hear his effeminate lispy voice.

you pasty ass white boys gonna bow before my big chocolate salty balls before I agree to anything...

tM9rnqdAx00

redzero
03-17-2012, 06:57 PM
:lol of course he doesn't want people to hear his voice. He'd probably pay somebody to pretend to be him before that happens.

mavs>spurs
03-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Mono I don't think you want kool on your show at all, might ruin the whole thing and he'll probably just get one of his boyfriends to call in anyway. Then we might have the possibility of having him unpinked again, I just don't see where his gay ass is worth the risk. Show was great last time without any homos on the air, I think. If Cubby wants to convince his buddy to call in with him then fine, but don't barter with that faggot.

DMC
03-17-2012, 07:26 PM
Just have Dale describe his encounter with Kevin. That will be much better.

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Mono I don't think you want kool on your show at all, might ruin the whole thing and he'll probably just get one of his boyfriends to call in anyway. Then we might have the possibility of having him unpinked again, I just don't see where his gay ass is worth the risk. Show was great last time without any homos on the air, I think. If Cubby wants to convince his buddy to call in with him then fine, but don't barter with that faggot.

Hey my supa fine and cheeky friend it just dawned on me that Maverick rhymes with Faggit.... :lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Hey my supa fine and cheeky friend it just dawned on me that Maverick rhymes with Faggit.... :lol

No, it doesn't.

DMC
03-17-2012, 08:03 PM
No, it doesn't.
In honkey turned monkey world it does.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 08:19 AM
In honkey turned monkey world it does.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

:sleep

monosylab1k
03-18-2012, 09:27 AM
Kool, as you can see, nobody wants you unpinked. The only way for it to ever happen is to call in to my show and battle for your freedom. Beat mid on my show and I guarantee you that you will be unpinked. That's all. You have the terms, either agree to them or have fun staying pink, I could give a fuck less.

BUMP
03-18-2012, 09:39 AM
They bragged when they beat the Spurs in '09, when Duncan was playing on what he termed "half a leg" and Ginobili wasn't playing at all. They've constantly been arrogant for years, despite the fact that they're a joke franchise. And now because their one dimensional, career choke artist for a best player is down a few days, we're supposed to feel sorry for them? Boo-hoo, they're having to deal with a couple of injuries. Try dealing with a couple of seasons worth.

Why would anyone feel sorry for them? Serves those arrogant, ignorant pricks right.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 09:45 AM
Kool, as you can see, nobody wants you unpinked. The only way for it to ever happen is to call in to my show and battle for your freedom. Beat mid on my show and I guarantee you that you will be unpinked. That's all. You have the terms, either agree to them or have fun staying pink, I could give a fuck less.

hahaha...are you guys fucking nuts...you don't get it do you...being pinked is only a mild irritant...Kori holds the keys...and to be quite honest...I will probably never be un-pinked and I'm ok with that as long as it's

Kobe 5

The Spurs 4

and also I will never subscribe to the rules to be unpinked...I told Kori before the pinking to feel free to ban me and instead she chose to pink me through the Kangaroo court...so it's cool...Listen I admit I'm a tad bit arrogant, conceited, haughty,or whatever you want to call it..and I do genuinely look down on most ST posters and get great thrills from it and I admit I may be wrong for that...but you guys fucking deserve it...because you're rude and have no class...you make fun of genuine misfortunes in life like Cobbler's injury's or Fisher's daughter and then try to look at me as the bad guy...you guys are fucking nuts...

so revel in it..I know you want me to dail into your bullshit ass show to give it some relevancy / legitimacy but why should I...you think I don't know how the votes will go once I destroy your resident midget...of course I do..listen I'm never slacking on my pimping I helped to invent the game the game didn't invent me...:lol

and that's word to your mothers

redzero
03-18-2012, 10:10 AM
:lol yeah, he's scared.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 10:15 AM
In other words, you have an effeminate voice and you know mid would tear your asshole apart

My right hand...my pimp hand is very strong...come again

redzero
03-18-2012, 10:21 AM
:lol so scared. Even DPG called in before, and he has the voice of a midget on helium. Kool's voice must be really embarrassing.

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 10:22 AM
,,,or, he doesn't want his asshole torn apart.

redzero
03-18-2012, 10:23 AM
...which still means that he's scared.

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 10:24 AM
...which still means that he's scared.

Would you want your asshole torn apart, Red? No, seriously, would ya?

redzero
03-18-2012, 10:28 AM
How is that relevant? Koolaid_Man does nothing but pretend to be a badass on the Internet. You claiming that he might be scared doesn't help his case at all.

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 10:34 AM
How is that relevant? Koolaid_Man does nothing but pretend to be a badass on the Internet. You claiming that he might be scared doesn't help his case at all.

Okay, relax. I won't tear your asshole up this morning, doc.

:lol

Goran Dragic
03-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Guiseppe's asshole has taken so much of a beating on this site I guess he'd know about getting his asshole torn.

:lol Turkoglu
:lol Childress

Koolaid_Man

I don't claim to be a bad ass....I rep for the playboys....:toast

Now I can't have Cully questioning the potential tightness of my asshole...so consider me in

Send me the info I need to join I will put on a hell of a show...and midget bring the vasoline and cigarettes....

redzero
:lol Even Dale thinks that Kool is scared.

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 10:38 AM
:lol Even Dale thinks that Kool is scared.

Nobody wants their asshole torn apart. Would you, Red. Would you want your asshole torn apart?

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Guiseppe's asshole has taken so much of a beating on this site I guess he'd know about getting his asshole torn.

:lol Turkoglu
:lol Childress

Though you was adorable bending over for me during the last Mono show.

But, that's how a bear & twink go about it.

Monostradamus
03-18-2012, 11:02 AM
Kool, if you're serious about this then we'll set the mid/Kool showdown for 9 PM central time on Wednesday evening. I still want you to provide me with some way of knowing it's really you though. Also, if you're a no show there will be consequences far worse than a standard pinking.

Goran Dragic
03-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Though you was adorable bending over for me during the last Mono show.

But, that's how a bear & twink go about it.
n!gga please, the minute I mentioned Turkoglu you went on some whiny rant about how we should let you off the hook for that retarded prediction.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 11:10 AM
n!gga please, the minute I mentioned Turkoglu you went on some whiny rant about how we should let you off the hook for that retarded prediction.

please stop plagarizing my nigga please shtick :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Kool, if you're serious about this then we'll set the mid/Kool showdown for 9 PM central time on Wednesday evening. I still want you to provide me with some way of knowing it's really you though. Also, if you're a no show there will be consequences far worse than a standard pinking.

I'm in...let's get it on brothers....what's the debate topic....also I want more time than just a 1:1 battle with midget...I have a bone to pick with, DPG, DMC, and many many others.... I'm on a war path....I'm tired of you Ho's...including you

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 11:21 AM

And then you proceeded to remove your black & white saddle shoes and short pants and bend over.

DPG21920
03-18-2012, 11:36 AM
hahaha...are you guys fucking nuts...you don't get it do you...being pinked is only a mild irritant...Kori holds the keys...and to be quite honest...I will probably never be un-pinked and I'm ok with that as long as it's

Kobe 5

The Spurs 4

and also I will never subscribe to the rules to be unpinked...I told Kori before the pinking to feel free to ban me and instead she chose to pink me through the Kangaroo court...so it's cool...Listen I admit I'm a tad bit arrogant, conceited, haughty,or whatever you want to call it..and I do genuinely look down on most ST posters and get great thrills from it and I admit I may be wrong for that...but you guys fucking deserve it...because you're rude and have no class...you make fun of genuine misfortunes in life like Cobbler's injury's or Fisher's daughter and then try to look at me as the bad guy...you guys are fucking nuts...

so revel in it..I know you want me to dail into your bullshit ass show to give it some relevancy / legitimacy but why should I...you think I don't know how the votes will go once I destroy your resident midget...of course I do..listen I'm never slacking on my pimping I helped to invent the game the game didn't invent me...:lol

and that's word to your mothers

I'm in...let's get it on brothers....what's the debate topic....also I want more time than just a 1:1 battle with midget...I have a bone to pick with, DPG, DMC, and many many others.... I'm on a war path....I'm tired of you Ho's...including you

:lol so much for all that tough talk.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 11:39 AM
:lol so much for all that tough talk.

it's only about the debate not being unpinked....

I stand accused!!!!

_hyeaVydtSQ

DPG21920
03-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Make up whatever excuse you want; I think you're an even bigger punk now and there wasn't much downward movement left :lol

redzero
03-18-2012, 11:41 AM
And then you proceeded to remove your black & white saddle shoes and short pants and bend over.

Was that before or after you cried to luva and Kool about how much the prediction smack was bothering you?

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 11:45 AM
Make up whatever excuse you want; I think you're an even bigger punk now and there wasn't much downward movement left :lol

I like you...I have nothing bad to say about you at all...I think you're pretty funny actually...see DPG...not even the pinking could ruin my lovely spirit...I'm a happy person so I have no reason to go around being mad about online musings and ravings of real life losers...I don't consider you a loser though I think you're one of a few of the intelligent ones...well intelligent in some areas just not when it comes to fair wagers :lol

DPG21920
03-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Flattery gets you nowhere I'm a substance and style guy; you need both.

Red, my voice is more like a normal person on helium; not a midget tbh...

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Was that before or after you cried to luva and Kool about how much the prediction smack was bothering you?

Before.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 12:01 PM
Flattery gets you know where. I'm a substance and style guy; you need both.

I bet you're also petite, cute, and hairy with nice curly bangs...

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 12:13 PM
I bet you're also petite, cute, and hairy with nice curly bangs...

I hope it's in the genes.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 12:20 PM
:lol so scared. Even DPG called in before, and he has the voice of a midget on helium. Kool's voice must be really embarrassing.

Kool vs Midget aka - O'Hara

IJGndrjP0i8

redzero
03-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Yep, YouTube videos and homosexual advances--Kool's bread and butter.

monosylab1k
03-18-2012, 12:24 PM
okay Kool, in your current pinked state, can you recieve or send PM's? Like I said before, I still think you're going to bitch out of this, or send an imposter to do your work for you, so I want some sort of confirmation that it's really you.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 12:25 PM
okay Kool, in your current pinked state, can you recieve or send PM's? Like I said before, I still think you're going to bitch out of this, or send an imposter to do your work for you, so I want some sort of confirmation that it's really you.

I can't PM while pinked but it doesn't matter just send me the info in this thread what's the fucking hold up

monosylab1k
03-18-2012, 12:28 PM
The call in number for the show will be available on the day of the show. I really hope you call in, I think you'll find the Mono Show to be much more fair and forgiving to you than the NBA Forum. Even koriwhat got some respect on The Mono Show, so the bar is really low for you.

If you legitimately beat mid, your freedom will be granted, but only after you prove it's really you that called in.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Yep, YouTube videos and homosexual advances--Kool's bread and butter.

and this is what it's going to be like when I dail in me against the world

ENvlqFE75Vw

redzero
03-18-2012, 12:31 PM
Great, another YouTube video that nobody will watch!

On a sidenote, I wonder who Harlem will pretend to be this time.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 12:31 PM
The call in number for the show will be available on the day of the show. I really hope you call in, I think you'll find the Mono Show to be much more fair and forgiving to you than the NBA Forum. Even koriwhat got some respect on The Mono Show, so the bar is really low for you.

If you legitimately beat mid, your freedom will be granted, but only after you prove it's really you that called in.

but you can't grant my freedom...nor do I want you to...that is going to come from the heart and hands of my mama...I'm not worried about you clowns...you guys are just unwitting pawns in the high stakes poker game being played between me, Kori and TimVp :toast

Goran Dragic
03-18-2012, 03:30 PM
but you can't grant my freedom...nor do I want you to...that is going to come from the heart and hands of my mama...I'm not worried about you clowns...you guys are just unwitting pawns in the high stakes poker game being played between me, Kori and TimVp :toast
your mama is a n!gger

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 03:48 PM
your mama is a n!gger

:lol...Yo mama jokes really...ok I'm game :toast

Yo mama pussy so nasty they won't even eat it on Fear Factor :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Better save that gold for your showdown with Mid

puhlease I got kids working for me...you think I'm actually preparing for midget....give me 2 min and some chicken wangs...midget has OCD and is lower class middle age balding white guy and me...I'm Kool

Fpoonsie
03-18-2012, 04:24 PM
On a sidenote, I wonder who Harlem will pretend to be this time.

Tha faggot's more entertaining when he has time to read, backspace, and re-type something slightly more clever.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 04:24 PM
and Mono I will be dialing in with an untraceable number.... lol

Roddy Beaubois
03-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Flattery gets you nowhere I'm a substance and style guy; you need both.

So you are a 5'5 man with a high pitched voice who spends the majority of his time taking a basketball forum more seriously than anyone else on the site?
God, you prolly run through a pack of junior sized condoms a day.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 04:38 PM
So you are a 5'5 man with a high pitched voice who spends the majority of his time taking a basketball forum more seriously than anyone else on the site?
God, you prolly run through a pack of junior sized condoms a day.

why are you messing with that dude...:lol

May I join in please:

1NvgLkuEtkA

Roddy Beaubois
03-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Kool you better go off Wednesday. I know you wont miss the chance for the world. I'll be listening.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Kool you better go off Wednesday. I know you wont miss the chance for the world. I'll be listening.

I'm not going off...I'm going to be what I always am..which is Kool :lol