PDA

View Full Version : Local Sports News is Horrible!

spurs4real
03-16-2012, 05:26 PM
You would expect an interview with Stephen Jackson or at least an acknowledgment that a trade went through, and all we get is highlights from OKC vs Denver. And what happened with WOAI sports at 5? No budget?

Lame San Antonio and what a shame.

Buddy Holly
03-16-2012, 05:31 PM
WOAI hasn't had a 5 o'clock sports segment in years. Has nothing to do with budget, just format.

KSAT covered the trade yesterday and today at 4. If it wasn't on at 5, it's no biggie.

And what interview are they supposed to have? There hasn't even been an official press conference with the guy yet.

Lame poster, what a shame.

spurs4real
03-16-2012, 05:48 PM
My take is that these so called reporters should go and do their job and get up their lazy asses and cover the only f'ing sport we have. Wtf does it take to get on the phone with SJax and have a phone interview or something via chat via skype. There's no excuse for being lazy.

Buddy Holly
03-16-2012, 05:55 PM
My take is that these so called reporters should go and do their job and get up their lazy asses and cover the only f'ing sport we have. Wtf does it take to get on the phone with SJax and have a phone interview or something via chat via skype. There's no excuse for being lazy.

Your premise only works if they haven't done anything but you not I have no clue if they have or haven't. The fact that you assume they've done nothing because you havent seen anything just tells me you have no concept. Getting an interview with a returning Jax would be huge for the news statins. I'm pretty they've called the Spurs to get an interview, if they're bringing denied unt a physical is passed or until the press conference, then so be it.

spurs4real
03-16-2012, 06:07 PM
So we settle for huh? This shit would never happen in Houston or Dallas, San Antonio is lame period. Who cares about what concept I assume, that fact of the matter is why do we have to settle when everywhere else they get it that same night. Sure I assume, isn't that part of life? And I have the right to be upset. This Ramirez from Ksat,... I'll keep it there.

Obstructed_View
03-16-2012, 06:08 PM
Sky blue. News at 11:00

T Park
03-16-2012, 06:10 PM

how do you know they couldn't get a hold of him?

link to where they didn't try to access a phone call?

spurs4real
03-16-2012, 06:12 PM
I guess th reason it pisses me off is because the national media turns a blind eye towards San Antonio and when my local news can't f'ing get a damn interview, makes me feel like am I the only one out here feeling like we are missing something

spurs4real
03-16-2012, 06:16 PM
how do you know they couldn't get a hold of him?

link to where they didn't try to access a phone call?

If I had a link I'd link you over there. Damn who are these people here, 3rd graders that can't have a discussion?

Speak up stop settling for horseshit.

T Park
03-16-2012, 06:17 PM
If I had a link I'd link you over there. Damn who are these people here, 3rd graders that can't have a discussion?

Yeah your raising the bar ever so high....

Buddy Holly
03-16-2012, 06:18 PM
So we settle for huh? This shit would never happen in Houston or Dallas, San Antonio is lame period. Who cares about what concept I assume, that fact of the matter is why do we have to settle when everywhere else they get it that same night. Sure I assume, isn't that part of life? And I have the right to be upset. This Ramirez from Ksat,... I'll keep it there.

First, what? That makes lityle sense. Second, the only thing lame is you wasting everyone's time with bs threads. Third, I'll make sure to have the whambulance go straight to your house so they can help you get over it.

Buddy Holly
03-16-2012, 06:20 PM
I guess th reason it pisses me off is because the national media turns a blind eye towards San Antonio and when my local news can't f'ing get a damn interview, makes me feel like am I the only one out here feeling like we are missing something

You should like it's that time of month. Yes, I know you're a male but I also know your aunt flow is visiting too.

spurs4real
03-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Lol wow whambalance that's a good one, forget I ever vented. Sorry about that

Reck
LOL@ you relying on local news.

The Interwebs, a beautiful invention. Try it.

Buddy Holly

Do we have to call your house and have your parents restrict your Internet access?

Buddy Holly
03-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Lol wow whambalance that's a good one, forget I ever vented. Sorry about that

It is a good one.

Spursfan092120
03-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Thread is sad..you must not be watching the news much. It was all over the local news last night. Jax won't be interviewed until he passes his physical and the trade's completed. Won't even suit up till Wednesday at least. Quit getting your panties in a bunch. If they had the ability to get the interview, they would have by now. Local stations love the Spurs...obviously you haven't been here for the playoffs/championship years.

Buddy Holly
03-16-2012, 06:25 PM
P.S.

Kid, instead of wasting our time with your venting, why don't you use twitter to contact the local sports reporters directly if you have an issue with their work. They all have twitter accounts. Most will respond as well.

Buddy Holly
03-16-2012, 06:27 PM
Thread is sad..you must not be watching the news much. It was all over the local news last night. Jax won't be interviewed until he passes his physical. Won't even suit up till Wednesday at least. Quit getting your panties in a bunch. If they had the ability to get the interview, they would have by now. Local stations love the Spurs...obviously you haven't been here for the playoffs/championship years.

No man, they obviously didn't want to swivel their chairs around and pick up the phone as Jax was calling for the interview. Stupid lazy sports people with their lazy arms and feet. Probably don't even know what the NBA is, too lazy to ask.

Spursfan092120
03-16-2012, 06:30 PM
No man, they obviously didn't want to swivel their chairs around and pick up the phone as Jax was calling for the interview. Stupid lazy sports people with their lazy arms and feet. Probably don't even know what the NBA is, too lazy to ask.

Well damn..we need to expect more...the trade was announced a whole day ago..for crying out loud..why hasn't he talked to us yet?

spurs4real
03-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Sorry about that guys I'm not a kid either, maybe just feeling down a depressed idk maybe I was wrong

Spursfan092120
03-16-2012, 06:46 PM
Sorry about that guys I'm not a kid either, maybe just feeling down a depressed idk maybe I was wrong

It's all good..you have to realize this shit takes time. It just got announced yesterday but the trade isn't completed until all the t's are crossed and i's are dotted, including a physical, which just happened today. Supposedly, going by his twitter, he's headed to Dallas. Might play tomorrow. They'll probably get something then.

wut
03-16-2012, 06:46 PM
You know what's actually lame, is all these 'small town' defensive attitudes many people from San Antonio continue to harbor.

xellos88330
03-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Fuck yo interview clown!!!

xellos88330
03-16-2012, 06:59 PM
^Sjax made me do it.

SequSpur
03-16-2012, 07:09 PM
dbags...I swear

NRHector
03-16-2012, 07:21 PM
tbh, I don't think is necessary an interview, we all know what he's going to say "glad to be back with the spurs and hopefully we could bring another championship trophy to the city like 2003, want to thank Pop, RC and the funs for giving me another chance".
If there's anything else he'll tweet it

BackHome
03-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Dude I live her and though I like SA Spurs the city pretty much sucks for single people. If you are single forget about trying to find someone who does not have at least one kid and maybe two baby daddies. We are one of the fattest cities, with high teenage pregnancy and drop outs in the U.S. Our new stations sucks as much as our radio stations....But we got some damn good Mexican food............and WE Go Our Loving Spurs...........!!!@

Buddy Holly
03-16-2012, 07:36 PM
Dude I live her and though I like SA Spurs the city pretty much sucks for single people. If you are single forget about trying to find someone who does not have at least one kid and maybe two baby daddies. We are one of the fattest cities, with high teenage pregnancy and drop outs in the U.S. Our new stations sucks as much as our radio stations....But we got some damn good Mexican food............and WE Go Our Loving Spurs...........!!!@

You ooze intelligence. :rolleyes

TDMVPDPOY
03-16-2012, 08:46 PM
watch the thunder spurs game, they talkin alot about the trade