PDA

View Full Version : What SJax does for me.....

SequSpur
03-16-2012, 07:15 PM
He gets me excited. He recognizes that I am at the game. He tells me to yell louder. He makes me stand up. He makes my blood boil. He makes us better. He makes his teammates believe. He challenges his teammates every day. He is not afraid.

He makes me fucking believe.

:flag:

Spursfan092120
03-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Best thread you've had in a long time...love it, Sequ.

thispego
03-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Nice

03-16-2012, 07:31 PM
do you feel a tingle up your leg? is this the change you can believe in?

spurs1990
03-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Its amazing this is the same guy who was throwing haymakers in Detroit a year after winning it all in SA; suspended for what 50 games or something.

Can't wait for a Spurs-LA playoff series with him and Artest going at it.

jermaine
03-16-2012, 07:36 PM
do you feel a tingle up your leg? is this the change you can believe in?

I do!:p: I played with him on 2k12 this morning an almost didn't wanna go to work. I can't wait to see him an Leonard at the same time. This team have been crying for a "Real Nigga" on it.

Stringer_Bell
03-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Much agreed.

taps
03-16-2012, 07:39 PM
same. I can't say it, but I agree.

jermaine
03-16-2012, 07:52 PM
Seeing that he's on a team that's loves him an he can be one of the missing pieces for a championship, is be really really surprised if he don't step up. A person that's into themselves like most say he is, would love a moment like this.

shyne
03-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Its amazing this is the same guy who was throwing haymakers in Detroit a year after winning it all in SA; suspended for what 50 games or something.

Can't wait for a Spurs-LA playoff series with him and Artest going at it.

Don't forget about that bitch Barnes too, his other running mate in Golden State.

Spursfan092120
03-16-2012, 08:30 PM
This team have been crying for a "Real Nigga" on it.

Without using that word, I'll agree...Neal's close, though.

Stalin
03-16-2012, 08:36 PM
when i heard of the trade, i think it moved..

Mark in Austin
03-16-2012, 10:01 PM
:tu

Spurs9
03-16-2012, 10:08 PM
I can't freaking wait to have him back we needed a crazy man.

ShoogarBear
03-16-2012, 11:10 PM
He gets me excited. He recognizes that I am at the game. He tells me to yell louder. He makes me stand up. He makes my blood boil. He makes us better. He makes his teammates believe. He challenges his teammates every day. He is not afraid.

WGAF. What does corn do for you?

TJastal
03-16-2012, 11:17 PM
Totally on board with you Sequ! Personally, I can hardly wait to see that bball IQ challenged Green and no defense playing Leonard's minutes cut so Capt Jack can start hoisting up his quota of 15-20 shots a game! Capt Jack = :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: + :lobt:

:danceclub :danceclub

The_Worlds_finest
03-16-2012, 11:26 PM
Vpu6iGRbAyw

Bonner4MVPzz
03-17-2012, 12:00 AM
Totally on board with you Sequ! Personally, I can hardly wait to see that bball IQ challenged Green and no defense playing Leonard's minutes cut so Capt Jack can start hoisting up his quota of 15-20 shots a game! Capt Jack = :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt: + :lobt:

:danceclub :danceclub

youre a dumbass, why are you allowed to still post?

T Park
03-17-2012, 12:04 AM
"Stephen Jackson isn't good enough to sell pop corn in the 200 section" - Sequ

"Manu = Manure" - Sequ

DMC
03-17-2012, 12:06 AM

Does he recommend a good therapist or rehab center for you?

TJastal
03-17-2012, 04:20 AM
youre a dumbass, why are you allowed to still post?

What, I can't be excited about Captain Jack like everyone else is? Oh wait, you're Matt Bonner and you're ass is all chapped. I get it now.

dylankerouac
03-17-2012, 05:08 AM
Seeing that he's on a team that's loves him an he can be one of the missing pieces for a championship, is be really really surprised if he don't step up. A person that's into themselves like most say he is, would love a moment like this.

Well said. I'm excited. Also, great post SequSpur.

Gagnrath
03-17-2012, 08:17 AM
Guys, Jackson is not here to be putting up 20 points by putting up 23 shots some of them fairly ill advised. He's not stupid if you've seen his interviews. He is hotheaded, he is full of himself. He is also intense emotional and loyal. He doesn't back down.

He is here to be the enforcer, and the fact that everyone in the league knows he has his teammates back to the point where he will rush a crowed of 20,000 clowns from Detroit to support a teammate is a good thing. (he probably won't do that again). He's also some size as a small ball 4.

I also like him debuting in Dallas, he was in many ways the face of the warriors team that completely punked the Ponies a couple of years ago. As long as he remembers that with the spurs he isn't Cpt. Jack he is taking orders from Pop, and Duncan he'll be more than fine. Its also important to remember that winning solves Alot of the potential problems in a locker-room.

I know that Jackson is listed as a shooting guard/small forward, but I really think that as currently constructed you will see him playing way more power forward, or some of the weird warriors everyone on the floor is around the same size. Manu, Neal, Green, Jackson, Splitter is a potential second unit I see getting some decent time. Offensively you have pick and role with Splitter from Manu or Neal everywhere, and everyone is a capable enough spot up shooter. Everyone is also a potential threat to drive and dish or iso as well.