PDA

View Full Version : This is the Knicks that we've all been waiting for

Technique
03-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Energetic, explosive, good help defense. That's what I like to see, smiles and claps.

Looks like the giant elephant left the room. Knicks are back.

http://jeremylinhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Amare+Stoudemire+New+York+Knicks+v+Denver+mfqnvqFm 1Ysl.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
03-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Energetic, explosive, good help defense. That's what I like to see, smiles and claps.

http://jeremylinhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Amare+Stoudemire+New+York+Knicks+v+Denver+mfqnvqFm 1Ysl.jpg

That doesn't make any sense in the context you're using it

Goran Dragic
03-16-2012, 10:50 PM
OP said D'antoni was gonna get it together with this team and get them to the ECF. He's a backpedaling faggot.

pass1st
03-16-2012, 10:52 PM
Amare was like 3-9

Technique
03-16-2012, 10:53 PM
It does if you've been paying attention to the Knicks' atmosphere. It was awkward, Melo and Amar'e as well as other Knicks didn't like D'Antoni's system. There was an issue that was being ignored, and now that the organization addressed the issue the elephant is gone.

They're playing the way they should have been playing from the get go. Lin is a good point guard, but he shouldn't be the one running the Knick's offense.

Technique
03-16-2012, 10:55 PM
OP said D'antoni was gonna get it together with this team and get them to the ECF. He's a backpedaling faggot.

I'm not one for firing coaches in a knee jerk reaction. But, clearly something was going on between D'Antoni and the players, and that was kept in the locker room.

TIMMYtoZO
03-16-2012, 10:56 PM
:lol beating 2 shitty teams in the Blazers and Pacers doesn't impress me one bit, nor does it make them contenders. I am salivating at the opportunity of seeing the Knicks in the playoffs.

DeadlyDynasty
03-16-2012, 10:57 PM
It does if you've been paying attention to the Knicks' atmosphere. It was awkward, Melo and Amar'e as well as other Knicks didn't like D'Antoni's system. There was an issue that was being ignored, and now that the organization addressed the issue the elephant is gone.

They're playing the way they should have been playing from the get go. Lin is a good point guard, but he shouldn't be the one running the Knick's offense.

What's a "good point guard's" job, then?

Technique
03-16-2012, 11:01 PM

Lin doesn't have to do anything, but facilitate to Melo and roll with Amar'e.

Knicks have too many players that can score in volumes, that's a good problem to have.

pass1st
03-16-2012, 11:03 PM
Lin doesn't have to do anything, but facilitate to Melo and roll with Amar'e.

Knicks have too many players that can score in volumes, that's a good problem to have.

the problem is, Melo and Amare are still playing sub-par. Knicks are still depending on the rest of the team to play well and their opponent to play bad.

NuGGeTs-FaN
03-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Melodramatic will try to impress his new coach for a handful of games, then he will go back to his old style of me ball.

Ace
03-16-2012, 11:18 PM

:lmao

MR.SILVER&BLack
03-16-2012, 11:22 PM

D'Aantoni's system is what made Amare an allstar.

cheguevara
03-16-2012, 11:25 PM

http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/Confused.jpg

Reck
03-16-2012, 11:26 PM
This two wins dont impress me either.

They were due for a win or two.

You cant lose like 7 straight games and not turn it around at some point. With the talent on that team they should not have lost 5,6 games with whatever coach.

Technique
03-16-2012, 11:36 PM
It's exciting. The gloom has disappeared, replaced with glee. And that's the most important part. Because they will lose again, but this tough stretch they went through made them closer.

Like I said before, the loss streak was the Knicks' rock bottom, this is their rise back to a winning record.

Reck
03-16-2012, 11:43 PM
It's exciting. The gloom has disappeared, replaced with glee. And that's the most important part. Because they will lose again, but this tough stretch they went through made them closer.

Like I said before, the loss streak was the Knicks' rock bottom, this is their rise back to a winning record.

They have a chance to get on the plus side.

They're entering a stretch of games where they'll play total scrubs.

Pacer/Raptors/Sixers/Raptors/Pistons/Bucks

You cannot ask for an easier 6 games.

Technique
03-16-2012, 11:49 PM
The schedule has nothing to do with it. The Knicks have been losing to scrub teams all year. That's why this is such a big deal in the first place.

Rummpd
03-17-2012, 12:23 AM
They have a chance to get on the plus side.

They're entering a stretch of games where they'll play total scrubs.

Pacer/Raptors/Sixers/Raptors/Pistons/Bucks

You cannot ask for an easier 6 games.

Honestly how can anyone, except perhaps a long time NYK fan, root for a team with Carmello and Stoudemire on it even with Linusedtobesanity a part of it?

Red Hawk #21
03-17-2012, 12:38 AM
The Knicks will forever be trash, just accept it.

wanggi
03-17-2012, 05:10 AM
Melo + Amare = 7-21 in total 51 minutes.

The new coach should convince me with a win in Miami or OKC.

Latarian Milton
03-17-2012, 06:08 AM
when the little tiny chink is exposed to a tough matchup (vasquez for example), he's fucked

wanggi
03-17-2012, 06:30 AM
when the little tiny chink is exposed to a tough matchup (vasquez for example), he's fucked

Who isn't?

TDMVPDPOY
03-17-2012, 07:26 AM
hopefully these clowns dont make the playoffs