PDA

View Full Version : Why does the media protect Durant?..

HarlemHeat37
03-17-2012, 12:39 AM
Why don't they call out his ugly ass for constantly deferring to Westbrook in key situations?..

Lebron gets roasted, sometimes rightfully so, but Durant doesn't get called out..

Westbrook takes all the blame from the fans and media, instead of blaming Durant..just because he has the skin of a pubescent boy, it doesn't mean he should be coddled like one, tbh..

Spurtacus
03-17-2012, 12:41 AM
He's too humble and thus likeable by the media. Dude needs to grow a pair of bigger balls and slap Raphael with em.

ducks
03-17-2012, 12:42 AM
dude the point guard has to give it to him
durant did go to coast to coast against spurs
durant said see I can score I can not play well in 4 westbrook

William Hung
03-17-2012, 12:43 AM
Durant was busy getting shut down by a rookie.

ElNono
03-17-2012, 12:47 AM
tbh, KD gets a pass because he's playing with acne... hard to take shots when you have festering gobs of pus blocking your view...

Samuel Eto'o
03-17-2012, 12:48 AM
Relax. If KD still hasn't rang in 4 years he will be given the same treatment.

HarlemHeat37
03-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Relax. If KD still hasn't rang in 4 years he will be given the same treatment.

What a faggot answer, tbh..

Samuel Eto'o
03-17-2012, 12:55 AM
Whatever you say kobe

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 01:00 AM
:lmao at this thread. KD >>>>> LBJ in clutchness. :lol

jjktkk
03-17-2012, 01:35 AM
Seems the op wants KD to be the "chosen one", so he can get some Lehype hate. Instead of trying to defend Lehype, just shit on KD. Makes perfect sense. :lol

JRHernandez88
03-17-2012, 01:47 AM
I've seen Durant hit buzzer beaters and take last shots a lot. The guy just wasn't feeling it today. Leonard was on that ass all game long. :D

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 01:53 AM
Seems the op wants KD to be the "chosen one", so he can get some Lehype hate. Instead of trying to defend Lehype, just shit on KD. Makes perfect sense. :lol

:lol

Spurs da champs
03-17-2012, 01:59 AM
I've seen Durant hit buzzer beaters and take last shots a lot. The guy just wasn't feeling it today. Leonard was on that ass all game long. :D

There's been so many games especially in last years PO's where Westbrook was shooting more shots in crunch time then Durant, it's inexcusable.

redzero
03-17-2012, 02:01 AM
Westbrook has been crucified mercilessly since last year's playoffs. He kinda deserves it, though.

ElNono
03-17-2012, 02:15 AM
tbh, Lebron's last shot against Philly today is the reason Wade takes em when it matters... Thankfully, Philly missed on the next play and gave up...

venky
03-17-2012, 02:34 AM
Durant doesn't defer. Westbrick just does not pass the ball.

HarlemHeat37
03-17-2012, 02:56 AM
tbh, Lebron's last shot against Philly today is the reason Wade takes em when it matters... Thankfully, Philly missed on the next play and gave up...

Lebron scored the last 4 points to win the game..

I actually think Durant is the most clutch last-shot superstar in today's league, tbh..my point is that everybody shits on Westbrook, and completely ignores the fact that Durant doesn't have the balls to man up and take control..it's a double-standard, tbh..

Durant is moist raw, tbh..

Latarian Milton
03-17-2012, 06:14 AM
durant did his best imho but the rest of his team sucked which ruined his efforts. also TOSB was god-like last night and i'd say that was his best game of the season so far tbh. viewing from another dimension the thunder are just not THAT good, it ain't their first time to get pwned by a more-experienced opponent imho

JamStone
03-17-2012, 08:43 AM
Lebron scored the last 4 points to win the game..

I actually think Durant is the most clutch last-shot superstar in today's league, tbh..my point is that everybody shits on Westbrook, and completely ignores the fact that Durant doesn't have the balls to man up and take control..it's a double-standard, tbh..

Durant is moist raw, tbh..

LeBron's last 4 points didn't win the game. They sealed the game. The Heat were up 4 points each of those times he scored his last 4 points. It's a much different dynamic to score when your team is up two possessions in the final minutes versus taking a game tying or game winning shot when your team is losing or even tied.

As other people suggested, Durant has taken last second shots even this season. He doesn't shy away from the moment. When he does get the ball in those situations, he doesn't look to pass. There's been a trend with LeBron with him passing up clutch shots that most superstars should be taking. And not just passing them up, passing them up to guys like Eddie House last year and now Udonis Haslem and Shane Battier and James Jones. LeBron gets so much criticism because he could go 15-for-15 from the field, hit crazy fade-away three pointers, dunk on 3 defenders, and then the last second shot to win the game, he doesn't want it. Fair or not, that's the perception and that's what he has to deal with. Durant doesn't have that perception.

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 09:04 AM
Why don't they call out his ugly ass for constantly deferring to Westbrook in key situations?..

Lebron gets roasted, sometimes rightfully so, but Durant doesn't get called out..

Westbrook takes all the blame from the fans and media, instead of blaming Durant..just because he has the skin of a pubescent boy, it doesn't mean he should be coddled like one, tbh..

Because he's young and he still eats his boogers give him a break...:lol

Durant > Le_Hair_Line

VlHSFSDZjwc

Ace
03-17-2012, 09:54 AM

:lol

You two faggots were made for each other...

JRHernandez88
03-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Because he's young and he still eats his boogers give him a break...:lol

Durant > Le_Hair_Line

VlHSFSDZjwc

Lol that was some funny shit.

Brazil
03-17-2012, 10:56 AM
compared to Lebron Durant is not deferring at all

:cry stop talking shit to my boy Lebroun :cry