PDA

View Full Version : Possible playoff matchup: Lakers vs Spurs

ChrisRichards
03-17-2012, 11:31 AM
How epic this series is going to be? Currently, their playoff seeding favors both teams to reach meet in the semi finals round. I think both teams are so evenly matched with the Spurs having a bit of an edge because they have the better bench.

Kobe vs Duncan one last time.
Pop vs Brown
Ramon Sessions vs Tony Parker
Metta World Peace vs Stephen Jackson
Gasol vs Blair

The winner of this series wins the west imo, I think memphis upsets OKC tbh.

The_Worlds_finest
03-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Where does kawhi fit in ur picture?

MR.SILVER&BLack
03-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Where does kawhi fit in ur picture?
Hes the guy thats gonna piss off kobe with his long ass arms.

pass1st
03-17-2012, 11:38 AM
It would be an entertaining series and the rivalry will make it a game 7 atmosphere every game. The most entertaining matchups for LAL would be Spurs, Clippers, Mavs & OKC.

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 11:43 AM
It would go no more than 6. Pau > TD. Bynum > Blair. Kobe > Manu. And now we got a PG that can disrupt the Spurs defense, who is just as fast as TP.

It wouldn't be pretty tbh.

ChrisRichards
03-17-2012, 11:44 AM
I think its a fitting series before Duncan finally hangs it up. Last nights game showed me that Duncan will have one final great playoff series this year. He knows it. I'm willing to bet he outplays Gasol in this series.

pass1st
03-17-2012, 11:47 AM
I think its a fitting series before Duncan finally hangs it up. Last nights game showed me that Duncan will have one final great playoff series this year. He knows it. I'm willing to bet he outplays Gasol in this series.

Bynum will elbow him in mid-air if he does

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 11:47 AM

Did you see his #s v. Pau last year? It wasn't pretty.

Muser
03-17-2012, 11:48 AM
It would go no more than 6. Pau > TD. Bynum > Blair. Kobe > Manu. And now we got a PG that can disrupt the Spurs defense, who is just as fast as TP.

Good job basketball isn't played on paper then.

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Good job basketball isn't played on paper then.

Meaning?

Nathan89
03-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Meaning?

Meaning you probably had similar thoughts about that Mavs series last year.

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 12:07 PM

I will concede to all of your points...but Parker is going to rip Sessions a new ass....:lol Parker is still a cold mofo when he's primed

Muser
03-17-2012, 12:09 PM
Meaning?

Meaning that saying x > y doesn't necessarily make it so in the playoffs.

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 12:12 PM
Lakers in 5...spurs would get massacred in the paint and on the boards. I do hope SA beats OKC first tho, that would guarantee a finals appearance for LA

DPG21920
03-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Spurs would not get massacred :lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 12:24 PM
Spurs would not get massacred :lol

:lolyour frontline

baseline bum
03-17-2012, 12:27 PM
I'd guess LA in 6. Mike Brown gives the Spurs an outside shot of taking the series, but Gasol+Bynum is way too much size for the Spurs to deal with when they're going to have Bonner and Blair getting minutes. The only worse matchup for the Spurs would be Miami.

ChrisRichards
03-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Question. How does the perimeter players matches with the Lakers. I know Neal is good, TP is amazing. I don't know the rest tbh. Like Leonard, Green and not sure about Stephen Jackson this year.

Kobe, Blake, Artest, Barnes, Sessions and Goudelock are Brown's rotations in the playoffs.

DPG21920
03-17-2012, 12:31 PM
No one in the west is good enough to slaughter each other from a top 4-5 team perspective. It's a bad match up for the Spurs vs LA but that's negated because they don't play disciplined (see Kobe's FG attempts). Spurs are much deeper and Tiago/Tim definitely help negate Bynum/Pau

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 12:36 PM
They couldnt negate 2 lardasses last year but they're going to negate gasol and bynum?

That makes a lot of sense:lol

ChrisRichards
03-17-2012, 12:37 PM
I forgot Manu too. IS he still better than anyone in the Lakers backcourt not named Kobe?

thispego
03-17-2012, 12:38 PM
:lmao lakers would get fucking destroyed! Let's have this conversation after the spurs/lakers games coming up. Seriously, lakers win a few games in a row and add a mediocre point guard and now they're gonna make the conference finals?? :lmao y'all are too much.

baselinebum you gotta be shitting me :rollin

DPG21920
03-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Tiago didn't play last year. The series would be a coin toss

thispego
03-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Bynum is still fat and injury prone. My money says he'll be hobbled again by the time playoffs start

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 12:44 PM
My money

:lmao dets a good one!

The_Worlds_finest
03-17-2012, 12:44 PM
Barring Injury Lakers will last 5 vs Spurs, Spurs are deep, and will be a match up hell for the Lakers size.

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 12:46 PM
March and april are the peak months for this board. Spurfans are filled with so much hope before the annual sitcom rerun in the playoffs:lol

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 12:47 PM
I don't get why Deadly continues to massively underrate the Spurs' frontline while at the same time respecting OKC's, a team who has an offensively challenged 4 and 5 whose defensive presence is highly overrated (Ibaka is merely a weakside help defender who farms blocks, not a paint anchor; and neither is Perkins). If Duncan plays anything like he's been playing lately, he'll essentially cancel out Gasol in a playoff series (I don't give a shit what his numbers against Gasol were last year), and if Splitter can give the Spurs 8-10 points against the Lakers' second unit bigs, who are all hot trash, that'll be more than enough room to work with. The Spurs' perimeter will outscore their Lakers' counterpart, whose only capable scorers are a streaky Bryant and Ramon "the Savior" Sessions, by a wide margin.

DPG21920
03-17-2012, 12:48 PM
DD scared of Jax.

thispego
03-17-2012, 12:49 PM
:lmao dets a good one!

You wouldn't bet me :lol

Leetonidas
:lol overconfident Lakerfans

pass1st
I don't get why Deadly continues to massively underrate the Spurs' frontline while at the same time respecting OKC's, a team who has an offensively challenged 4 and 5 whose defensive presence is highly overrated (Ibaka is merely a weakside help defender who farms blocks, not a paint anchor; and neither is Perkins). If Duncan plays anything like he's been playing lately, he'll essentially cancel out Gasol in a playoff series (I don't give a shit what his numbers against Gasol were last year), and if Splitter can give the Spurs 8-10 points against the Lakers' second unit bigs, who are all hot trash, that'll be more than enough room to work with. The Spurs' perimeter will outscore their Lakers' counterpart, whose only capable scorers are a streaky Bryant and Ramon "the Savior" Sessions, by a wide margin.

:( but we finally have a real PG :depressed

ChrisRichards
03-17-2012, 12:53 PM
Why are you guys worried about LA's size? The Lakers biggest weakness still hasn;t been addressed yet. I'm not sold on their bench. Barnes is good, but Blake, Murphy and Goudelock are big question marks in the playoffs.

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 12:57 PM
You wouldn't bet me :lol

Name the amount, we'll have kori mediate right now. As soon as you paypal it to her i'll do the same and she'll confirm.

:lolfucked with the wrong guy

Leetonidas
03-17-2012, 12:58 PM
cumming his pants over Ramon Sessions :lol

xellos88330
03-17-2012, 01:00 PM
Lakers crappy 3pt shooting will be their undoing. The Lakers are big sure, but it is hard to operate with people sagging so deep in the paint. You can't throw it out of the post because you know that they will just throw up a brick.

DPG21920
03-17-2012, 01:00 PM
Why don't you PayPal first DD :lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 01:01 PM
Spurs give major minutes to bonner and blair, and also rely on scrubs like danny green for major contributions. We rely on kobe, gasol, bynum, and artest (for defense). U needed all-world games from green and blair to win last night:lol

You also suck defensively:lol

thispego
03-17-2012, 01:01 PM
Name the amount, we'll have kori mediate right now. As soon as you paypal it to her i'll do the same and she'll confirm.

:lolfucked with the wrong guy

Offering to bet is fucking with someone? :lol

What's the bet? Spurs and Lakers in the playoffs? So the bet is negated if they don meet? You're on, YOU name the amount, friend. What can you afford to lose? :lol

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 01:02 PM
March and april are the peak months for this board. Spurfans are filled with so much hope before the annual sitcom rerun in the playoffs:lol

Spurs are nowhere near the same team as last year. Splitter wasn't a key part of the rotation, and in addition to their thin frontline, the Spurs desperately needed depth and a defensive presence at the small forward, which they added with Leonard and Jackson.

Your frontline (which was better last year) was supposed to carry you over Dallas. But since the perimeter couldn't guard a chair, Dallas terrorized the Lakers on the outside and penetrated at will (:lol JJ Barea).

Ramon "the Savior" Sessions still doesn't solve the problems the Lakers have with quick guards.

That said, I think it's a relatively even matchup and the winner will be decided on whose roster "nuts up" more. I can see Manu and Gasol having prominent impacts or bleeding vaginas. I can see Sessions becoming an unlikely hero or a total goat. I can see Duncan putting up one last great run or struggling with the Lakers size. I can see Bryant averaging 28+ on a good percentage or going Detroit '04.

BlackSwordsMan
03-17-2012, 01:02 PM
spurs got dis ezly

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 01:03 PM
Why don't you PayPal first DD :lol

Because he'll say he'll bet 1000, just to get out of betting.:

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 01:04 PM
Spurs give major minutes to bonner and blair, and also rely on scrubs like danny green for major contributions. We rely on kobe, gasol, bynum, and artest (for defense). U needed all-world games from green and blair to win last night:lol

You also suck defensively:lol

Bonner and Blair won't get major minutes if that series should happen.

And :lol being a good defender anymore. The only player he can guard at a high level anymore is an equally slow Paul Pierce.

pass1st
03-17-2012, 01:05 PM
:lol living and dying by the three
:lol same gimmick from last year

Z-bo ready to tap that ass again if Spurs fall to #3 and Grizz stay at 5

DPG21920
That's not your concern. Paypal whatever amount he says & kori will get it back to you. Unless you're scared..

DeadlyDynasty
Offering to bet is fucking with someone? :lol

What's the bet? Spurs and Lakers in the playoffs? So the bet is negated if they don meet? You're on, YOU name the amount, friend. What can you afford to lose? :lol

$500, will send it to kori when i get back from the tourney tonight, deal?

thispego
03-17-2012, 01:06 PM
Because he'll say he'll bet 1000, just to get out of betting.:

1k a little too rich for your blood? :lol

DPG21920
03-17-2012, 01:07 PM
I want to watch how things develop but I'd be interested in betting you DD.

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 01:09 PM

Worked for Dallas :toast

And no, the Spurs "don't live and die by the 3." They rank 12th in 3 point attempts. They look to penetrate or to the post first, and because of that, often get wide open looks outside.

thispego
03-17-2012, 01:10 PM
$500, will send it to kori when i get back from the tourney tonight, deal?

You're on. I'm depositing mine 1st of the month though.

xellos88330
03-17-2012, 01:11 PM

:lol Not understanding plain English, you Nazi fuck.

The Lakers will need perimeter shots to fall in order to really be a threat. The only guy who can do it consistently would be Bryant. Then again he needs around 25 shots to do it. Not much left for sessions.

The Spurs have more interior presence this year than last. They still put up a lot of threes, but if you watch the Spurs you would see that they are mostly wide open threes.

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 01:11 PM
I want to watch how things develop but I'd be interested in betting you DD.

How long do you need to watch things develop? Im always down to bet with you scro...youve had a good year, and you're my fwiend. :cry

pass1st
03-17-2012, 01:13 PM
:lol Not understanding plain English, you Nazi fuck.

The Lakers will need perimeter shots to fall in order to really be a threat. The only guy who can do it consistently would be Bryant. Then again he needs around 25 shots to do it. Not much left for sessions.

The Spurs have more interior presence this year than last. They still put up a lot of threes, but if you watch the Spurs you would see that they are mostly wide open threes.

Sessions is a decent shooter, doesn't take many shots but is over 40% 3pt

DPG21920
03-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Up until the playoffs start. Both teams have new variables.

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 01:14 PM

Thats fine...no matter what happens till then the deal is still binding...if manu and splitter break their legs or bynum shreds his knee were still on

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 01:15 PM
Dub post

Ace
03-17-2012, 01:16 PM
It's all moot considering both teams will get slaughtered by Miami...

thispego
03-17-2012, 01:18 PM
Thats fine...no matter what happens till then the deal is still binding...if manu and splitter break their legs or bynum shreds his knee were still on

Agreed. Only way we both get our money back is if lakers and spurs don't meet

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Also worth noting (as I alluded to earlier) is the Spurs added much need size, youth, and depth on the wing with Leonard, Jackson, and now Green. The only rotation wing player last year taller than 6' 6' was Dick Jefferson. It was one of the Spurs biggest weaknesses.

I still don't know how that fuckin' team won 61 games.

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 01:19 PM

I'm your huckleberry

DeadlyDynasty
03-17-2012, 01:22 PM
Agreed. Only way we both get our money back is if lakers and spurs don't meet

:tu

thispego
03-17-2012, 01:25 PM
:tu

binding contract. Contact kori when you get a chance and let her know what's up

ElNono
03-17-2012, 01:30 PM
While the frontline is probably the biggest asset for the Lakers, I wouldn't put that much stock on it. Lest we forget they were kept under control by one guy (TC) and a broken heart, and murdered by a jump shooting big. Lakers should be afraid of good 3 point shooting teams.

Add Mike Brown making decisions... Barring injuries, I think this is closer than people think.

xellos88330
03-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Sessions is a decent shooter, doesn't take many shots but is over 40% 3pt

Fisher was a career 37% 3 point shooter. 1,119-2,997

Sessions is a career 29% 3 point shooter. 39-134

It looks to me like Sessions is extremely streaky and can't be counted on to be a consistent long ball threat. Last season Fisher was shooting 3's close to 40%. If the Sessions has his inside game snuffed out, he is extremely unreliable on the perimeter offensively. Defensively, he is a definite upgrade over Fisher, but do you really think he can stop Parker?

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 01:34 PM

It looks to me like Sessions is extremely streaky and can't be counted on to be a consistent long ball threat. Last season Fisher was shooting 3's close to 40%. If the Sessions has his inside game snuffed out, he is extremely unreliable on the perimeter offensively. Defensively, he is a definite upgrade over Fisher, but do you really think he can stop Parker?

Yeah. Sessions has no 3 point shot. It's widely known.

daslicer
03-17-2012, 01:36 PM
Not scared of the lakers for a few reasons. The first one is they no longer have Phill Jackson and thats huge considering Phil has owned Pop since '04. The second reason is Lamar Odom is no longer there without Lamar the Lakers are not that big of a team. If you get Bynum or Gasol in foul trouble then they are in a lot of pain. There new bigs are scrubs McRoberts,Hill,Murphy all equal trash. The third reason is outside of Kobe the Lakers perimeters players are all garbage except for Sessions who at best is just solid. The fourth reason is Sjax cancels out Artest thuggery thus Artest won't be much of a factor. The fifth reason is Coach Brown is a dumbass I can see him doing some stupid stuff during the playoffs.

ElNono
03-17-2012, 01:38 PM
You just know how bad LA has had it when Ramon fucking Sessions is your savior :lol

Ace
03-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Can't bet on the Spurs, not when Blair and Bonner are getting minutes. Also can't be sure Duncan will show up, or Manu will be healthy. Although Duncan does seem to turn back the clock with certain games this year...

Bonner4MVPzz
03-17-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm going to say we sweep them again due to the fact facing Kobe has always been Pops, Manus, and Jims worst nightmare.

Lakers in 4.

manu and duncan scared of kobe? link plz. k thx atif

DPG21920
03-17-2012, 01:56 PM
I'll bet you $1000 Luva that if SA/LA meet in the playoffs La doesn't sweep (assuming big 3 for each team is healthy). Deal?

Giuseppe
03-17-2012, 02:06 PM
I'll bet you $1000 Luva that if SA/LA meet in the playoffs La doesn't sweep (assuming big 3 for each team is healthy). Deal?

Only pussies & assholes loiter the injury excuse.

pass1st
03-17-2012, 02:06 PM

He's taking more shots this season and is over 40%, for a young guy career numbers aren't too important. Not being 2nd to Irving anymore might help his moral and improve his game.

Leetonidas
03-17-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm going to say we sweep them again due to the fact facing Kobe has always been Pops, Manus, and Jims worst nightmare.

Lakers in 4.

I don't recall Spurs players crying on national television

Roger Freemason Jr.
03-17-2012, 02:20 PM
The Lakers are the inferior team now.
That's just the way it is, what is Kobe going to do
when Leonard is bothering him on every shot and movement?
If Kobe thought George Hill's defense was frustrating... man..

& to be honest, I'm certain baby brother & fat hustler would
have destroyed your frontcourt as well, slow ass, no vertical having ass Bynum.
I mean, Dirk & Chandler molested your frontcourt.

Proxy
03-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Who is guarding TP for LA? I'll put some confidence in Kawhi and Manu to give an older Kobe some resistance on his way to 30ppg... and if Pop decides to match Gasol/Bynum with Splitter/Duncan, then SAS's bench is killer in comparison to LAL's.

Spurs in 6

ChrisRichards
03-17-2012, 02:30 PM
Who is guarding TP for LA?
MB is going to employ his defensive halfcourt game and I bet they will trap TP as much as possible. Lakers defense has been pretty good this year with Fisher getting major minutes. Imagine replacing him with someone who can at least match TP's speed.

pass1st
03-17-2012, 02:32 PM
The new Kobe Stopper: Kawhi Leonard

Roger Freemason Jr.
03-17-2012, 02:37 PM
:toast

Stalin
03-17-2012, 02:42 PM
i dont get it either, why do lakerfans think they'll win it all now that they added some scrub pg? they sound desperate, tbh
lakers were better last year, and still got swept, this year spurs are much improved on so many levels, and somehow the lakers will beat them anyway, give me a break scrah

:lol chucking rapist
:lol 11 time champ pj gone
:lol 6th man kardashian gone
:lol mike brown
:lol cracker overload = championship in nba
:lol sessions= laker savior
:lol swept

pass1st
03-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Bonner will keep z-bo in check
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2011/04/Z-Bo-and-Bonner-414-306x393.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
03-17-2012, 02:52 PM
LA refs woulda given bonner a technical for dat tbh

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 02:53 PM

Lakers in 4.

thanks for coming around Luva...your presence emboldens my Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ishn ess...:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 02:54 PM
i dont get it either, why do lakerfans think they'll win it all now that they added some scrub pg? they sound desperate, tbh
lakers were better last year, and still got swept, this year spurs are much improved on so many levels, and somehow the lakers will beat them anyway, give me a break scrah

:lol chucking rapist
:lol 11 time champ pj gone
:lol 6th man kardashian gone
:lol mike brown
:lol cracker overload = championship in nba
:lol sessions= laker savior
:lol swept

:lmao @ Le_Hair_Line

ElNono
03-17-2012, 02:54 PM
:lol Bonner
:lol floor spacing
:cry he can shoot so he's going in

:lol Murphy
:lol floor spacing
:cry he can shoot so he's going in

Muser
03-17-2012, 02:56 PM
:cry Murphy
:cry can't shoot but he's still going in

:lol

ElNono
03-17-2012, 02:57 PM
we even added our own loco to match up with barnes, tbh

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 03:05 PM

this is what you Ho's are getting...:lol thug life in Bible town

1E3ZzfIvlgg

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 03:08 PM

Lakers in 4.

If that's true, how come Duncan's playoff stats are better head-to-head?

http://oi44.tinypic.com/k99g83.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 03:11 PM
also you might find this an interesting read..this happened just a few months ago...
Stephen Jackson Arrested On Public Intoxication Charges

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/8/13/2361344/kendrick-perkins-stephen-jackson-arrested-public-intoxication

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm just getting started....

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 03:13 PM
Lol

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 03:14 PM
also you might find this an interesting read..this happened just a few months ago...

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/8/13/2361344/kendrick-perkins-stephen-jackson-arrested-public-intoxication

Don't care.

So is your bitchmade chimp ass ready for the smack-off on Wednesday?

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Stephen Jackson charged with criminal recklessness

"Jackson shot a gun in the air at least five times"

"Already on probation for his role in a brawl...Jackson appeared in court Thursday morning to face a felony charge of criminal recklessness and misdemeanor counts of battery and disorderly conduct in a fight outside a strip club last week."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2621509

Leetonidas
03-17-2012, 03:19 PM

Who cares?

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Stephen Jackson charged with criminal recklessness

"Jackson shot a gun in the air at least five times"

"Already on probation for his role in a brawl...Jackson appeared in court Thursday morning to face a felony charge of criminal recklessness and misdemeanor counts of battery and disorderly conduct in a fight outside a strip club last week."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2621509

Quit polluting this thread with off-topic material. If you want to discuss Stephen Jackson, please start a thread about him.

Stalin
03-17-2012, 03:20 PM
:lmao @ Le_Hair_Line

ook...great comeback scrah, not sure what leCrab's hairline has to do with the potential spurs vs lakers playoff matchup..oh right, you're the retard of st, almost forgot, carry on...

Trill Clinton
03-17-2012, 03:20 PM
stephen jackson is a real ass nicca who just happens to be a NBA player:toast

Stalin
03-17-2012, 03:21 PM
there are no public intoxication laws in soviet russia, tbh

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 03:21 PM

Yep. If he raped some white girl, he'd be man enough to actually bust a nut and not have to jack off after he left like some repressed homosexual, which Kirby most certainly is.

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Don't care.

So is your bitchmade chimp ass ready for the smack-off on Wednesday?

umm did you agree to my terms?....we play by my rules midget you know that

You wanna know how I got these scars :lol

5trELas-oZ8

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 03:25 PM

this is what happens to real ass nickles...:lol

Kobe just backs his lil ass down with ease...

mYuva1vHTTs

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 03:26 PM
umm did you agree to my terms?....we play by my rules midget you know that

You wanna know how I got these scars :lol

5trELas-oZ8

Mono is the host and he already set the terms, dumbshit. His show, we play by his rules.

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Quit polluting this thread with off-topic material. If you want to discuss Stephen Jackson, please start a thread about him.

I'm just giving Cully and my other brothers some good reading material :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Mono is the host and he already set the terms, dumbshit. His show, we play by his rules.

my way or they highway...by the way what you eating for Dinner tonite...won't you break me off....:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 03:30 PM
Crap this has been another koolaid_man thread.

you like? :lol

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 03:30 PM
I'm just giving Cully and my other brothers some good reading material :lol

A smackoff between Kool and midnightpulp. Each of you gets 60 seconds to talk some shit at each other. After both of you go, people will call in and vote for the winner, first one to five votes wins.

Kool if you win, the EC will appeal to Kori to have your pinking removed immediately.

mid if you win, Kool stays pinked and the EC will appeal to Kori to give you absolute veto power on any attempts to unpink Kool, meaning he's essentially your bitch for life.

In or out?

Answer today if you are or aren't. I ain't chasing your monkey ass down all week just to get an answer. If you reply with anything else than a simple "yes," I'll take that as you bitching out.

Stalin
03-17-2012, 03:37 PM
midnight, why do you like picking on retards so much? even if you win, you still lose, since its not that hard to make tards look foolish, what's next? you'll call a |3eaner fat?

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 03:40 PM
midnight, why do you like picking on retards so much? even if you win, you still lose, since its not that hard to make tards look foolish, what's next? you'll call a |3eaner fat?

My hope is that I can make them feel so bad they'll kill themselves for the purpose of strengthening the gene pool.

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 03:42 PM
In or out?

Answer today if you are or aren't. I ain't chasing your monkey ass down all week just to get an answer. If you reply with anything else than a simple "yes," I'll take that as you bitching out.

hey stop naggin me Ho...get off my dick cuz...you know what you gotta do if you value a nigga's presence...ain't no secret my lil white homie :lol

8t1_9cqQ4zo

midnightpulp
03-17-2012, 03:43 PM
hey stop naggin me Ho...get off my dick cuz...you know what you gotta do if you value a nigga's presence...ain't no secret my lil white homie :lol

8t1_9cqQ4zo

Your capitulation is noted.

Stalin
03-17-2012, 03:46 PM
My hope is that I can make them feel so bad they'll kill themselves for the purpose of strengthening the gene pool.

Aah..a worthy cause, indeed. I wish you well then, on your righteous crusade.

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Your capitulation is noted.

I'm gonna have some fun tonight....:lol and btw Capitulate this bitch..

are you ready to do your duty midget and vote again for President Obama :lmao

7j2suK7A_mA

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2012, 03:59 PM
Aah..a worthy cause, indeed. I wish you well then, on your righteous crusade.

I'm a one man wrecking crew on all your asses....just look at the NBA Control Forum and the EC....guess who created that shit.... :lol yours truly Koolaid fucking Man... I'm the shit around these parts homie...don't get it twisted

pgardn
03-17-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm a one man wrecking crew on all your asses....just look at the NBA Control Forum and the EC....guess who created that shit.... :lol yours truly Koolaid fucking Man... I'm the shit around these parts homie...don't get it twisted

Your modesty is noted.

Your constant references to things anal is disturbing. Especially for a large pink pitcher.

pass1st
03-17-2012, 04:15 PM

You're like the gum stuck to the bottom of my shoes. Gets a little annoying to walk on at first, but you hardly notice it after a while.

ElNono
03-17-2012, 04:16 PM
sup Stalin, how's the fam?

Stalin
03-17-2012, 06:02 PM
sup Stalin, how's the fam?

sup brah, doing great, but whats your take on the stephen jackson trade, tbh?
i think he increases spurfan chances in the playoffs significantly

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Spurs are nowhere near the same team as last year. Splitter wasn't a key part of the rotation, and in addition to their thin frontline, the Spurs desperately needed depth and a defensive presence at the small forward, which they added with Leonard and Jackson.

Your frontline (which was better last year) was supposed to carry you over Dallas. But since the perimeter couldn't guard a chair, Dallas terrorized the Lakers on the outside and penetrated at will (:lol JJ Barea).

Ramon "the Savior" Sessions still doesn't solve the problems the Lakers have with quick guards.

That said, I think it's a relatively even matchup and the winner will be decided on whose roster "nuts up" more. I can see Manu and Gasol having prominent impacts or bleeding vaginas. I can see Sessions becoming an unlikely hero or a total goat. I can see Duncan putting up one last great run or struggling with the Lakers size. I can see Bryant averaging 28+ on a good percentage or going Detroit '04.

I don't want to spoil your semi-coherent thought, but did you see Sessions blow by JJ last night for a layup? He'll do the same to TP. The difference is Session is a way better perimeter defender than Fisher ever was and Sessions is having two all star caliber 7-footers anchoring the paint. We are a top 3 FG% defensive team with Fisher. Now we have someone younger, that can make layups, score fastbreaksbon his own, and is not a turn style.

I also watched him drop CP3 off this year to the tune of 24 points and 13 assists. This with D Jordan (bpg leader) anchoring the paint. This is for all of y'all that says he can't shoot.

Bottom line: our backcourt defense will improve exponentially now that we have a 25 year old PG that is faster and quicker than 37 year old Fisher ever was. Teammed with Kobe and Artest, you will be unpleasantly surprised. :toast

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Good thread BTW Chris. :tu

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Lakers crappy 3pt shooting will be their undoing. The Lakers are big sure, but it is hard to operate with people sagging so deep in the paint. You can't throw it out of the post because you know that they will just throw up a brick.

Our frontline is so big that we are the 2nd overall rebounding team in the league. Bynum is a terrific offensive rebounder. These two facts negates your theory (see game 7 of the 2010 Finals as evidence). Now with a true PG on the roster, our FG% efficiency will improve as well. Non-issue tbh.

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:25 PM

I'm really interested to see what y'all do with Capt Jack. He is your X-factor IMO.

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Also worth noting (as I alluded to earlier) is the Spurs added much need size, youth, and depth on the wing with Leonard, Jackson, and now Green. The only rotation wing player last year taller than 6' 6' was Dick Jefferson. It was one of the Spurs biggest weaknesses.

I still don't know how that fuckin' team won 61 games.

Jack is good player, but he is no spring chicken and he's coming home with baggage.

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:35 PM
While the frontline is probably the biggest asset for the Lakers, I wouldn't put that much stock on it. Lest we forget they were kept under control by one guy (TC) and a broken heart, and murdered by a jump shooting big. Lakers should be afraid of good 3 point shooting teams.

Add Mike Brown making decisions... Barring injuries, I think this is closer than people think.

We lost last year because we didn't defend. Defense is the least of my worries with MB as coach. Now he has a quick PG to run his Spur Offense.

Speaking of which, people said Avery Johnson couldn't shoot. Remember that? :lol Sessions >>> Avery :downspin:

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:37 PM
You just know how bad LA has had it when Ramon fucking Sessions is your savior :lol

Athletically, he's the best PG we've had since NVE. Still rang 5 times post Magic. :downspin:

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:38 PM
MB is going to employ his defensive halfcourt game and I bet they will trap TP as much as possible. Lakers defense has been pretty good this year with Fisher getting major minutes. Imagine replacing him with someone who can at least match TP's speed.

Truth bomb. Now duck for cover. :lol

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:39 PM
The new Kobe Stopper: Kawhi Leonard

I know huh? Wade couldn't do it, but some rook can? :flag:

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:41 PM

You think you know Jack? You can't handle the truth! :depressed

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:45 PM
Who cares?

Classy organizations tbh. :downspin:

ElNono
03-17-2012, 06:55 PM
sup brah, doing great, but whats your take on the stephen jackson trade, tbh?
i think he increases spurfan chances in the playoffs significantly

tbh, the only certainty is that he's not going to curl into fetal position when Matt Barnes looks funny at him... that's like a major improvement over RJ right there.

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:56 PM
Last comment for now. Sessions should help MWP get easy buckets. When they finally start him (probably within the next 5 games or so), we can really see what he can do for KGB (all 3 are good post options - think half court in the playoffs). The bonus? Teams will need to account for him. Couldn't say the same for when Fish was running the point. You triple Kobe or double Bynum - then watch Sessions blow by his man and make the layup.

ElNono
03-17-2012, 06:57 PM
We lost last year because we didn't defend. Defense is the least of my worries with MB as coach. Now he has a quick PG to run his Spur Offense.

Speaking of which, people said Avery Johnson couldn't shoot. Remember that? :lol Sessions >>> Avery :downspin:

:cry couldn't defend because of a broken heart :cry

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:57 PM
tbh, the only certainty is that he's not going to curl into fetal position when Matt Barnes looks funny at him... that's like a major improvement over RJ right there.

Jack is the original shooting guard. Gil ain't got nothing on him! :lol

ElNono
03-17-2012, 06:58 PM
crofl Lakerfan conveniently skipping det bench... Murphy/Barnes/McRoberts

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 06:58 PM
:cry couldn't defend because of a broken heart :cry

What about the last Sessions/Avery reference? :downspin:

ElNono
03-17-2012, 06:59 PM

What about the last Sessions/Avery reference? :downspin:

Avery is retired... Sessions? Not so much :downspin:

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 07:03 PM
crofl Lakerfan conveniently skipping det bench... Murphy/Barnes/McRoberts

Not at all. We know playoff rotations will shorten, but since you brought it up I'll oblige.

Blake was better than Fish. He's running that unit. Did you see the instant chemistry between Barnes and Sessions? Barnes had 17 points on 6-9 shooting playing with a dude that didn't even practice yet. :lol

There will always be a 7 footer on the floor. Either Bynum or Gasol will be the focal point of the 2nd unit - since Kobe eats first with the starters. Non-issue tbh.

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Avery is retired... Sessions? Not so much :downspin:

He was retired when y'all rang in '99? I must have missed that tidbit of info. :wakeup

ElNono
03-17-2012, 07:05 PM
I predict Barnes will not score 17 points until this season is over...

lol fluke = chemistry

ElNono
03-17-2012, 07:05 PM
He was retired when y'all rang in '99? I must have missed that tidbit of info. :wakeup

This isn't '99 anymore... Phil Jackson is gone too, tbh

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 07:12 PM
This isn't '99 anymore... Phil Jackson is gone too, tbh

And Kobe can't win without Shaq. True story.

ElNono
03-17-2012, 07:14 PM

:downspin:

Giuseppe
03-17-2012, 07:45 PM

Crucify 'em, LF, Tree of Woe.

LkrFan
03-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Crucify 'em, LF, Tree of Woe.

:toast

DAF86
03-17-2012, 09:28 PM

Do you still think we can't beat OKC?

ogait
03-17-2012, 11:15 PM
The Spurs frontcourt keeps making players like Mahimi or Brandan Wright tonight look like decent NBA players, I can only imagine what would happen in a 7 game series against Bynum and Gasol playing at their best.

Under normal circumstances the Spur's backcourt will still outplay the Lakers, and Ramon Sessions won't change that.

Still if I had to bet I would say Lakers in six, it's just too much of bad match up at front for the Spurs.

ElNono
03-17-2012, 11:19 PM
tbh, the Lakeshow was more fearsome when they had a coach and played the triangle...

Giuseppe
03-17-2012, 11:20 PM
tbh, the Lakeshow was more fearsome when they had a coach and played the triangle...

that's how it got to:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

ElNono
03-17-2012, 11:32 PM

that's how it got to:::

http://www.clipart.dk.co.uk/DKImages/bird/image_bird001.jpg

Giuseppe
03-17-2012, 11:33 PM
http://www.clipart.dk.co.uk/DKImages/bird/image_bird001.jpg

Tough titties.

tee, hee.

ogait
03-17-2012, 11:38 PM

If PJ was still the coach I would give the Lakers 99% chance of winning against the Spurs.
Kobe's chucking tendencies plus Mike Brown not having the balls to confront him gives the Spurs at least a fighting chance.

Giuseppe
03-17-2012, 11:45 PM
If PJ was still the coach I would give the Lakers 99% chance of winning against the Spurs.

I'll just bet you would.

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
03-18-2012, 12:11 AM
I know huh? Wade couldn't do it, but some rook can? :flag:

"Kobe stoppers" aren't needed. He stops himself on most occasions.

Our main concern is Bynum and Gasol.

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 12:12 AM
Our main concern is Bynum and Gasol.

I'll just bet they are.

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
03-18-2012, 12:27 AM
I don't want to spoil your semi-coherent thought, but did you see Sessions blow by JJ last night for a layup? He'll do the same to TP. The difference is Session is a way better perimeter defender than Fisher ever was and Sessions is having two all star caliber 7-footers anchoring the paint. We are a top 3 FG% defensive team with Fisher. Now we have someone younger, that can make layups, score fastbreaksbon his own, and is not a turn style.

I also watched him drop CP3 off this year to the tune of 24 points and 13 assists. This with D Jordan (bpg leader) anchoring the paint. This is for all of y'all that says he can't shoot.

Bottom line: our backcourt defense will improve exponentially now that we have a 25 year old PG that is faster and quicker than 37 year old Fisher ever was. Teammed with Kobe and Artest, you will be unpleasantly surprised. :toast

You're the same dumbshit who proclaimed McRoberts and Murphy would be more than enough to replace Odom.

And lol at Sessions "not being a turntile" and "being a way perimeter defender than Fisher." He's an absolutely shit defender not all that much better than the corpse of Derek Fisher, who at least found a way to pull his dead body in front of an opposing player and draw charges. Read the reports on him sometime.

"Sessions’ defense was largely non-existent last season..."

"6. Ramon Sessions — awful defender in Minnesota."

"I've always been a fan of Ramon's game -- sure, he's not a shooter, and he penetrates too often. Certainly wouldn't make a good guard on a team with, say, LeBron and Wade. But he's the kind of guard that at his best can make one or two truly crafty passes per game, rebound better than virtually any non-Kidd point in the league, and get you buckets when you're in a crunch. He's fearless, and that's a big plus at the NBA level. It's true that his defense is among the worst of anyone at the guard position in the league, though. "

Don't get me wrong, it was a good pickup for the Lakers, and the biggest advantage he'll bring is that he can go at other PGs on the offensive end and drop 20 on any given night, but if you think he's not gonna get torched by the better PGs in the league, you're seriously deluded.

Nice, smart pickup, but not the savior that is going to bring you number 12*, or even guarantees you a trip to the Finals.

*Titles won in Minnesota before the invention of indoor plumbing don't count.

wanggi
03-18-2012, 12:33 AM

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 12:36 AM
You're the same dumbshit who proclaimed McRoberts and Murphy would be more than enough to replace Odom.

And lol at Sessions "not being a turntile" and "being a way perimeter defender than Fisher." He's an absolutely shit defender not all that much better than the corpse of Derek Fisher, who at least found a way to pull his dead body in front of an opposing player and draw charges. Read the reports on him sometime.

"Sessions’ defense was largely non-existent last season..."

"6. Ramon Sessions — awful defender in Minnesota."

"I've always been a fan of Ramon's game -- sure, he's not a shooter, and he penetrates too often. Certainly wouldn't make a good guard on a team with, say, LeBron and Wade. But he's the kind of guard that at his best can make one or two truly crafty passes per game, rebound better than virtually any non-Kidd point in the league, and get you buckets when you're in a crunch. He's fearless, and that's a big plus at the NBA level. It's true that his defense is among the worst of anyone at the guard position in the league, though. "

Don't get me wrong, it was a good pickup for the Lakers, and the biggest advantage he'll bring is that he can go at other PGs on the offensive end and drop 20 on any given night, but if you think he's not gonna get torched by the better PGs in the league, you're seriously deluded.

Nice, smart pickup, but not the savior that is going to bring you number 12*, or even guarantees you a trip to the Finals.

*Titles won in Minnesota before the invention of indoor plumbing don't count.

midnightpulp
03-18-2012, 12:38 AM

Here I am indicting Sessions, a player you're not too happy to have, and you throw a non-sequitur my way.

"An idiot guard,"

- Culburn on Ramon Sessions.

And if this boy winds up delivering for you, you can bet I'm holding you accountable for forsaking him.

LkrFan
03-18-2012, 12:46 AM
I see mid is trolling again. Nothing to see here. :wakeup

midnightpulp
03-18-2012, 12:48 AM
I see mid is trolling again. Nothing to see here. :wakeup

:lol at saying Ramon Sessions is a capable defender.

midnightpulp
03-18-2012, 12:53 AM
And how am I trolling when I've spoken nothing but truth about Sessions's game?

He's a good scorer, capable of a big game now and then, and where Fisher would often score 0 to 5 points while giving up 20+, Sessions will give the Lakers a consistent 10-12 points a game, but he'll still give up big games to other guards.

LkrFan
03-18-2012, 01:19 AM
:lol at saying Ramon Sessions is a capable defender.

We are 3rd in FG% defense. In other words it takes a lot of effort to score on us. That is despite 37 year old Fisher getting raped every night.

I expect the speed of our perimeter defense to improve with 25 year old Session.

midnightpulp
03-18-2012, 01:26 AM
We are 3rd in FG% defense. In other words it takes a lot of effort to score on us. That is despite 37 year old Fisher getting raped every night.

I expect the speed of our perimeter defense to improve with 25 year old Session.

Youth and speed =/= good defensive player. Parker is still the fastest and quickest guard in the league and he is a below average defender.

Yeah, a 26 year old 6' 3" guard known for his terrible defense is going to improve your perimeter defense across the board. He may hold his man to 25 points where Fisher would've given up 26. That's how much Sessions will "improve" the perimeter defense.

He'll drastically improve the scoring troubles from the PG position, however.

Quit being a stupid fuckin' homer. Sessions is a "turnstile."

midnightpulp
03-18-2012, 01:29 AM
Sessions is 26/63 this year, 41% ain't bad, and that's what the Lakers need moving forward.

Don't expect Sessions to average that number on any significant sample size. He's a penetrate first guard, which is something you also really needed. The Lakers can get away with shitty 3 point shooting since they have a dominant frontline and a good mid-range shooter in Kobe. Adding a penetrator is the perfect complement to their offense.

ElNono
03-18-2012, 01:32 AM
Plus the Lakers have Murphy to provide floor spacing with the 3s...

ElNono
03-18-2012, 01:41 AM
Him and Bonner have a close 3P%.

Murphy 43%
Bonner 45%

...tho Bonner attempts more because he sees more burn time

Which is offset by Kobe taking as many 3s but making less than 30% of them...

midnightpulp
03-18-2012, 01:45 AM
I don't expect him to shoot a lot of threes but I am confident that he can and will knock down shots. His defense can also still be corrected. LA has been a great defensive team with Fisher AND Blake. I leave it to Mike Brown to make defensive adjustments. He might be a shitty offensive coach but he will find a way defensively.

Easier said than done to turn a historically bad defender into a good or even average one. Popovich has been trying to drill that concept into Parker's head for the last decade and it's never worked out. No amount of speed and youth can hide fundamentally unsound defense.

I also think Laker fans are somewhat overly concerned with the defensive sieve at that spot. I know it's frustrating to watch "scrub" PGs drop career highs on you (Spurs have that issue as well), but traditionally, PG defense has never been an important component to a great team. And because PGs are tasked with so much to do on the offensive end, you typically don't get good defense from the position. I can't think of one team aside from the Mavericks (because they have Kidd) who shut down opposing PGs on the regular.

The Lakers biggest issue is still their weak overall perimeter defense. Artest, Kobe, and Barnes have reached the point where they can no longer guard athletic wings.

That said, Lakers are still a very good team with a good chance to reach the Finals.

ElNono
03-18-2012, 01:55 AM
I still think Lakerfan is still in for a big surprise in the coaching department. During the playoffs, in-game adjustments to counter deficient matchups is huge. I still remember Mike Brown puzzled after 4 games trying to figure out why he couldn't stop Parker. :lmao

tbh, Phil was great at producing game plans exploiting that and he wouldn't even flinch if the other team made a run. I think Lakerfan will miss that the most. I fully expect panic timeouts and puzzled potato-heads when the playoffs roll around.

ElNono
03-18-2012, 01:57 AM
I cringe everytime Kobe holds the ball, jab steps 46423156 times and then ends up taking a three-pointer with a hand in his face.

Oh sometimes he takes a dribble. But he still shoots with a hand in his face. And I still cringe.

tbh, I've never seen Kobe take as many of those 3 pointer-six-feet-away-from-the-three-point-line as this season. I think he missed each one of those I've seen him take too.

pass1st
03-18-2012, 02:54 AM
I still think Lakerfan is still in for a big surprise in the coaching department. During the playoffs, in-game adjustments to counter deficient matchups is huge. I still remember Mike Brown puzzled after 4 games trying to figure out why he couldn't stop Parker. :lmao

tbh, Phil was great at producing game plans exploiting that and he wouldn't even flinch if the other team made a run. I think Lakerfan will miss that the most. I fully expect panic timeouts and puzzled potato-heads when the playoffs roll around.

His assistants always did most of the work, tbh

LkrFan
03-18-2012, 03:23 AM
Easier said than done to turn a historically bad defender into a good or even average one. Popovich has been trying to drill that concept into Parker's head for the last decade and it's never worked out. No amount of speed and youth can hide fundamentally unsound defense.

I also think Laker fans are somewhat overly concerned with the defensive sieve at that spot. I know it's frustrating to watch "scrub" PGs drop career highs on you (Spurs have that issue as well), but traditionally, PG defense has never been an important component to a great team. And because PGs are tasked with so much to do on the offensive end, you typically don't get good defense from the position. I can't think of one team aside from the Mavericks (because they have Kidd) who shut down opposing PGs on the regular.

The Lakers biggest issue is still their weak overall perimeter defense. Artest, Kobe, and Barnes have reached the point where they can no longer guard athletic wings.

That said, Lakers are still a very good team with a good chance to reach the Finals.
Thibbs turned RA and PP into good team defenders. Why can't MB do the same for Sessions?

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 05:49 AM
tbh, I've never seen Kobe take as many of those 3 pointer-six-feet-away-from-the-three-point-line as this season. I think he missed each one of those I've seen him take too.

I'll just bet he has.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 05:51 AM
tbh, Phil was great at producing game plans exploiting that and he wouldn't even flinch if the other team made a run.

Now, now this (h)motherfucker praises Phil.

tee, hee.

ChrisRichards
03-18-2012, 08:00 AM
Oh, one thing I forgot to mention is HCA. assuming for a minute Spurs ended up with this advantage, would this matter at all in the playoffs? Currently, the Lakers are not so impressive on the road 9-15? But they do have plenty of games to prove they can win on the road. How are the Spurs away from home?

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 08:07 AM
Here I am indicting Sessions, a player you're not too happy to have, and you throw a non-sequitur my way.

"An idiot guard,"

- Culburn on Ramon Sessions.

And if this boy winds up delivering for you, you can bet I'm holding you accountable for forsaking him.

and if that boy delivers for us you can not only hold me accountable you can also gladly hold my dick....:lol

ChrisRichards
03-18-2012, 08:12 AM
Btw, to add more fuel to the fire.

We play them three times this April and I want the Lakers to beat the morale out of them. Hopefully they can shred what little hope they have at winning the entire WC.

the rivalry will not be the same without Fish.. I wish he was part of us in some way but looking at San Antonio's standings in western conference just makes my blood boil.

some of you guys may be past this rivalry but not me. I have no respect for them or their fans.. I just Hope they lose to us all three times!!!

I hate Ginobili, I hate San Antonio, and most of all I hate their so classy fans, who go out of their way to call Kobe a rapist every chance they get, yeah they're classy alright. I always enjoy beating those guys, and knocking them back down to earth this year will be much more sweeter than 08-09 season

Yeah the 3 games ahead will be important for playoff seeding, but they don't scare me come playoff time.

When was the last time San Antonio beat us in the playoffs? 2002-2003
When was the last time San Antonio won anything? 2007

Not afraid at all. Sorry.

Spurs are a push over, they're a punching bag for Western Conference teams. Not a concern. They lost to the Grizzles without Gay last season for cryin out loud lmao

So Kawhi Leonard is their Kobe stopper? LMAO

just don't see SA matching up very well against us. The 1 was always the advantage for them, but mitigated with Sessions - the gap between TP and Fish is not nearly as great as the gap between TP and RS. The 2 and 5 go to LA, with the 3 a battle of dimwits between RA's D and Captain Jack's O. On the other end, Pau is outplaying Duncan by a bit and they have no way to guard our two best offensive threats in Bynum and Kobe. I mean are they really going to start Duncan at C against Drew and put Blair on Pau?

ElNono
03-18-2012, 12:48 PM
Now, now this (h)motherfucker praises Phil.

tee, hee.

I always praised his coaching. He went against the grain with the triangle offense, and was successful with it.

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 12:52 PM
I always praised his coaching.

If you say so, sweetheart.

Leetonidas
03-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Btw, to add more fuel to the fire.

Sounds like they're trying to convince themselves :lol

ElNono
03-18-2012, 01:04 PM
If you say so, sweetheart.

Boiled down:::