PDA

View Full Version : 41 shoot em up

Goran Dragic
03-18-2012, 12:22 AM
Too bad he didn't get to see the Mavs win tonight.

R.I.P. :depressed

mavs>spurs
03-18-2012, 12:23 AM
:cry

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 12:34 AM
It was sweet. I sat there in my Lazy Boy just soakin' it all in. I finally let my right hand drop, pulled the lever and sashayed on in here to check a few assholes.

S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y NIGHT!!!!

BlackSwordsMan
03-18-2012, 12:36 AM
Had nothing better to do than spend all day on a forum? Damn seppe.

ElNono
03-18-2012, 12:36 AM
that Dallas thong looks good on you, seppe :tu

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 12:39 AM
that Dallas thong looks good on you, seppe :tu

Wait till you see the gusset.

wanggi
03-18-2012, 12:51 AM
Had nothing better to do than spend all day on a forum? Damn seppe.
That's the way he sacrifices for his so-called religeon.
I tried to help this lost sheep out but he just ain't listen.

2pac > Kobe
03-18-2012, 12:54 AM
damn he died? :( we losin got damn soldiers left n right

41 shoot em up rip

W69SSLfRJho

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 12:55 AM
That's the way he sacrifices for his so-called religeon.
I tried to help this lost sheep out but he just ain't listen.

I remember. That was in the middle of the 3 peat.

wanggi
03-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Cubbster, basketball is not the center of our lives.It's just a sport.
There are lots of meaningful things you can do as volenteer worker for community, take good care of family and serve the God...
Do some rightious things before you die. Don't be always sitting and watching internet in the rest of your life.
You will feel regrets the moment you close your eyes permanently.

( I know You won't take advice, but...)

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 08:17 AM
Cubbster, basketball is not the center of our lives.It's just a sport.
There are lots of meaningful things you can do as volenteer worker for community, take good care of family and serve the God...
Do some rightious things before you die. Don't be always sitting and watching internet in the rest of your life.
You will feel regrets the moment you close your eyes permanently.

( I know You won't take advice, but...)

I took some Viagara and made this chic cum 3 times last night...we came together and my pipe was still strong and long so she came 2 more times off that shit...:hat

Reck
03-18-2012, 10:39 AM
^ By chic you mean a tranny, right?

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 11:23 AM
^ By chic you mean a tranny, right?

it was a thing of beauty shadow...she hit me with a reverse cowgirl...and the sight and smell from behind drive me wild...she clamped down on that dick and grinded...I almost cried...then we came together...I was tired last night so the viagara helped...then she kept going because my dick was still hard after cumming...and she came again...I was dam near sleep by this time...then she got up put her ass in the air and forced me to hit it from the back...and I did and she came a third time I felt like I was busting a dry nut...:lol

all I can say is if you've never used viagara be careful with it...the first time I took it...it made my dick go limp for about 10 min...I couldn't get it up and I started freaking out...then after about 20 min it rose and rose and rose and stayed their...:lol now when I take it on occasions like last night it works like a charm...:toast

let me know if you ever need anymore advice :lol

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 11:35 AM
it was a thing of beauty shadow...she hit me with a reverse cowgirl...and the sight and smell from behind drive me wild

It reminds me of this Penthouse letter from years ago where this guy and his wife discovered that he enjoyed the smell of a good fart at the moment of his crisis. So she started eating beans every morning, then when they fermented naturally, she'd take a Ziploc baggy, hold it to her anus, bear down and capture the essence, throw the loc, toss it in the freezer and flash freeze it. Then when her husband got home, she'd get on top and ride him, he'd signaled when he was ready and she'd unZip it and hold it over his snout.

pass1st
03-18-2012, 11:54 AM
^Ever tried it, Curly?

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 11:58 AM
It reminds me of this Penthouse letter from years ago where this guy and his wife discovered that he enjoyed the smell of a good fart at the moment of his crisis. So she started eating beans every morning, then when they fermented naturally, she'd take a Ziploc baggy, hold it to her anus, bear down and capture the essence, throw the loc, toss it in the freezer and flash freeze it. Then when her husband got home, she'd get on top and ride him, he'd signaled when he was ready and she'd unZip it and hold it over his snout.

:lol

you are out there man...:lmao

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 12:15 PM
^Ever tried it, Curly?

Uh, uh. I got half way thru the letter, when Katie-girl kiboshed it: "No."

Goran Dragic
03-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Quit getting off topic. The main point in this thread is shoot em up dying

:cryRIP:cry

MavDynasty
03-18-2012, 02:49 PM
:cry that nigga was always too hood for everyone
Hope he passed away on his own terms, the MDMA was too good :cry

m>s
03-18-2012, 04:06 PM
beating spurs feels just like winning another championship for you niggas doesn't it?

Giuseppe
03-18-2012, 06:37 PM
^Yes.

Stalin
03-18-2012, 06:45 PM
^ :lol