PDA

View Full Version : sons for those who missed it, that dude punks out Jason Kidd

BRHornet45
03-18-2012, 12:22 AM
lol son that dude put that woman beater in his place just like the little bitch he is. Kidd ain't shit when taking on someone his own size.

_zKaQh_76s8

Bonner4MVPzz
03-18-2012, 12:33 AM
King Beli son

BlackSwordsMan
03-18-2012, 12:39 AM
he got thrown into a booth the fuck you want him to do run out and double leg drop him? you savage go back to africa

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 08:24 AM
lol son that dude put that woman beater in his place just like the little bitch he is. Kidd ain't shit when taking on someone his own size.

_zKaQh_76s8

and in other world news the Charlotte Hornets draft Kobe Bryant and he stays...

meaning if not for Kobe going to LA the New Orleans Hornets would not even exist...

Now BR give thanks and go suck Kobe's dick....:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 08:52 AM
and in other world news the Charlotte Hornets draft Kobe Bryant and he stays...

meaning if not for Kobe going to LA the New Orleans Hornets would not even exist...

Now BR give thanks and go suck Kobe's dick....:lol

all this means is that Kobe gave birth to BR...BR only exists because of Kobe...in laymens Kobe is BR's daddy....

Pelicans78
03-18-2012, 09:47 AM
If it wasn't for Shaq and the Lakers, Kobe would be just another Tracy McGrady.

Actually the Hornets had real good teams right before they left. They were leaving regardless.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 09:50 AM
If it wasn't for Shaq and the Lakers, Kobe would be just another Tracy McGrady.

Actually the Hornets had real good teams right before they left. They were leaving regardless.

If you beleive that be my guest...You only exist because of Kobe...everything about you..from the color of screen name, to your avatar, to your posts, are all compliments of Kobe's decision to head for LA...now deal with that shit and recognize who your real daddy is :lmao

Pelicans78
03-18-2012, 09:56 AM
If you beleive that be my guest...You only exist because of Kobe...everything about you..from the color of screen name, to your avatar, to your posts, are all compliments of Kobe's decision to head for LA...now deal with that shit and recognize who your real daddy is :lmao

And it has nothing to do with the fact that the city hated the owner and refused to build a new arena. Keep fooling yourself. In fact, Kobe's 40% shooting early in his career would have facilitated a move sooner.

Also, you're screen name color has alot to do with me. Did you get started on your Manning Report yet?

http://content6.flixster.com/movie/10/91/49/10914992_det.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2012, 10:10 AM
And it has nothing to do with the fact that the city hated the owner and refused to build a new arena. Keep fooling yourself. In fact, Kobe's 40% shooting early in his career would have facilitated a move sooner.

Also, you're screen name color has alot to do with me. Did you get started on your Manning Report yet?

http://content6.flixster.com/movie/10/91/49/10914992_det.jpg

Lol. You think like a good little boy....the way TimVP envisioned it would go. :lol

The reality is I'm pinked because of TimVp's insane insecurities about my relationship with Kori...to act like he wasn't and was above the fray he created the Kangaroo court to do his bidding for him. It's an honor in my book. I just think they ought to rename the NBA Forum Control section to the Koolaid control forum. I may be pinked but I'm also the foundation the beggining of it all..

Think about that my fine friend...you're just a small pawn in this game..I'm still the BIG TUNA. :lol