PDA

View Full Version : CBFs thoughts live from the AAC

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2012, 02:01 AM
1) Tony Parker is tired. Was worthless tonight and after as much time as he spent on the floor last night, I'm not surprised.

2) manu did not pick up the slack where needed. He sucked tonight plain and simple

3) why does Bonner or Blair guard dirk when either kawhi or jack was on the floor?

4) the AAC went bat shit crazy when Stephen Jackson was defending dirk. The place basically looked like a giant white mavfan stealing mookie crew jokes but in real time

Its like they had never seen Jack play before

5)I don't think Pop really cared too much about this game. Three Weeks ago, this game was important. But it ain't anymore cuz Popfeels we making top seed

6) Roddy beubois is a spurs match up nightmare
Rick Carlisle was smart as fuck starting this guy. Instant total bloadation matchup.
this kid out plays Parker every game for his entire bull shit career

That is all

crc21209
03-18-2012, 02:11 AM
Main reason we lost, TP and Manu. If both of them suck as much as they did tonight during the same game, we're fucked.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2012, 02:14 AM
I suppose an extra thought can be that if spurs hit their free throw shots in the first half this game may have ended up different

Obstructed_View
03-18-2012, 04:22 AM
I suppose an extra thought can be that if spurs hit their free throw shots in the first half this game may have ended up different

qft

Spurs played pretty bad, missed a lot of close stuff, didn't capitalize on many opportunities and still could have had the game had they just knocked in a few more freebies.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2012, 11:24 AM
I seriously think jack snowconed and tea bagged dirk on consecutive possessions and actually came away both times with a positive call from the officials

mercos
03-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Your first and second thoughts were the biggest reason the Spurs lost IMO. The offense never looked good because neither Parker or Ginobili were attacking the rim and initiating the offense. You could tell Parker was tired because he has been aggressive all season, and even his jumper was coming up consistently short. Not sure what was wrong with Manu, probably just a little rusty after sitting out on Friday night. The team looked tired on defense as well, giving up a lot of open looks from 3. This was a classic letdown game after a big win Friday night.