PDA

View Full Version : How many teams would Marco Belinelli start for?

Snake Plissken
03-18-2012, 07:00 PM
?

Pelicans78
03-18-2012, 07:35 PM
Depends how many teams Monty Williams would be able to coach at the same time.

pass1st
03-18-2012, 07:46 PM
The SG position sucks today, so probably most teams.

BRHornet45
03-18-2012, 07:51 PM
son do you really want to go to war with me on this?

BRHornet45
03-18-2012, 07:56 PM
son Kobe has to shoot the ball 24 times per game to put up his numbers. Belinelli isn't given the green light like Kobe is, but is still effective with his 10 shot attempts per game. He is also a much better three point shooter than Kobe is and is twice the talent when it comes to taking care of the ball.

Belinelli

3PT% - .363
Turnovers Per Game - 1.2

Kobe

3PT% - .296
Turnovers Per Game - 3.8

mavs>spurs
03-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Sons belinelli is better than scrubs like kobe but I don't think he'd start on more than half the nba teams tbh.

pass1st
03-18-2012, 08:04 PM
son Kobe has to shoot the ball 24 times per game to put up his numbers. Belinelli isn't given the green light like Kobe is, but is still effective with his 10 shot attempts per game. He is also a much better three point shooter than Kobe is and is twice the talent when it comes to taking care of the ball.

Belinelli

3PT% - .363
Turnovers Per Game - 1.2

Kobe

3PT% - .296
Turnovers Per Game - 3.8

Son, would you start him over Kobe? Real talk, now

lefty
03-18-2012, 08:05 PM

:lol

BRHornet45
03-18-2012, 08:09 PM
So yeah based on your deep and unbiased analysis, Bellinelli can now start on the Lakers :lmao :lmao :lmao

son did I say that?

the fool who started this thread asked an absolutely idiotic question so I replied with facts. the truth is that Marco Belinelli could start on numerous teams in the NBA right now, HOWEVER ... I prefer him coming off of the bench in a 6th man role anyways. He has been launched into a full time starting role this season because that choking vagina Eric Gordon can't take a shit without shattering his rib cage at the same time.

Beli is only 25 years old and still developing as an NBA player in his transition from Italy. Lets not forget that Manu Ginobili came into the NBA at 25 years old and it wasn't until a few years in that he became a legit threat. The difference between Beli and Manu is that the Hornets are the first team to give Beli a real opportunity with playing time where as the Spurs gave Manu 20+ minutes per game right away. Golden State and Toronto didn't give Beli a real chance, the Hornets have and it won't be long before we see performances like this every night ....

hpHO7jkmtfc

BRHornet45
03-18-2012, 08:10 PM
Son, would you start him over Kobe? Real talk, now

son of course not. Beli isn't quite there yet. read my post above.

but for starters I wouldn't give Kobe the green light. that's for damn sure.

DMC
03-18-2012, 08:29 PM
You mean NBA teams?

Pelicans78
03-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Tbh, Beli shouldn't have started over Thornton last season. In fact ever since Thornton was traded, he's made it a habit to abuse Beli anytime he plays the Hornets.

ElNono
03-18-2012, 08:36 PM
son of course not. Beli isn't quite there yet. read my post above.

but for starters I wouldn't give Kobe the green light. that's for damn sure.

Son, would you give T-Mac the green light? I know I would... he probably would start too...

ElNono
03-18-2012, 08:37 PM

Monty is the real deal. He doesn't need to act like he's Belli's best friend to keep his job.

BRHornet45
03-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Son, would you give T-Mac the green light? I know I would... he probably would start too...

son would I give T-Mac the green light? well there are two ways to answer that ....

1. if you're trying to win games - hell no

2. if you're just trying to sell tickets and pump up bogus media hype AKA The Kobe Bryant System - then hell yea. let him chuck until his heart's content.

who cares if by giving him the green light hurts the team? it sells tickets and the only stat that most idiot Americans care about is total points scored. your team will sellout games every night.

basically if you want to win, then giving the green light to chuckers like T-Mac and Kobe Bryant is a definite no, but if you want to sell tickets and make more money, then let em chuck away.

ElNono
03-18-2012, 09:38 PM
son would I give T-Mac the green light? well there are two ways to answer that ....

1. if you're trying to win games - hell no

2. if you're just trying to sell tickets and pump up bogus media hype AKA The Kobe Bryant System - then hell yea. let him chuck until his heart's content.

who cares if by giving him the green light hurts the team? it sells tickets and the only stat that most idiot Americans care about is total points scored. your team will sellout games every night.

basically if you want to win, then giving the green light to chuckers like T-Mac and Kobe Bryant is a definite no, but if you want to sell tickets and make more money, then let em chuck away.

Well said, son. God bless you and your family.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-18-2012, 10:34 PM
Monty is the real deal. He doesn't need to act like he's Belli's best friend to keep his job.

Monty can come up with good NBA gameplans. Were seeing his on the job training to see how he does developing talent but when Belli is your star you got problems.