PDA

View Full Version : Overrated.

apalisoc_9
03-19-2012, 12:40 AM
Kobe is going to be the most overrated, like be put in the top ten list of all time overrated 20 years from now. Thanks to Asians, kobe Fanboys, I want to keep my job Analyst like Kamla etc etc...

Just My prediction. Prolly be in Top 5 all time greats...

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 12:46 AM
Only pussies & assholes do rankings.

wanggi
03-19-2012, 12:47 AM
Kobe is going to be the most overrated, like be put in the top ten list of all time overrated 20 years from now. Thanks to Asians, kobe Fanboys, I want to keep my job Analyst like Kamla etc etc...

Just My prediction. Prolly be in Top 5 all time greats...

The Lakerfans don't think Kobe is overrated.

Kobe is a bball legend and he's got awesome talent.

He does everything.

Dude you will watch the playoff games then say if he's overrated or not.

redzero
03-19-2012, 12:50 AM

You rank players through Championships, so you can't talk.

pass1st
03-19-2012, 12:57 AM

You kind of have your hand in the cookie jar now, Curly. You rank Kobe over Duncan by rings.

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 12:59 AM
You kind of have your hand in the cookie jar now, Curly. You rank Kobe over Duncan by rings.

It's a numerical fact, not an opine.

pass1st
03-19-2012, 01:00 AM
It's a numerical fact, not an opine.

Which is still a ranking

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 01:01 AM
Which is still a ranking

It's a fact.

Spur_Fanatic
03-19-2012, 01:07 AM
So Horry 7 Kobe 5 is kosher?

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 01:08 AM
So Horry 7 Kobe 5 is kosher?

Yes.

redzero
03-19-2012, 01:10 AM
:lol Again, you're pretending to just be posting facts. When people bring up Kobe needing Shaq to win his first three rings, it's qualifying. But when you bring up Jordan needing Pippen or Duncan not repeating, you're "just stating facts."

:lol hypocrite
:lol Next, you're either going to take three words from my post and respond to it, use one of your lame phrases, or both

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 01:13 AM
:lol Again, you're pretending to just be posting facts. When people bring up Kobe needing Shaq to win his first three rings, it's qualifying. But when you bring up Jordan needing Pippen or Dincan not repeating, you're "just stating facts."

:lol hypocrite
:lol Next, you're either going to take three words from my post and respond to it, use one of your lame phrases, or both

5-4 is a fact. It's not an opinion. Just like 4-3 Duncan was a fact. Not an opnion.

6-5 Jordan is a fact. He needed Pippen to get it there, but, it's there.

redzero
03-19-2012, 01:21 AM
5-4 is a fact. It's not an opinion. Just like 4-3 Duncan was a fact. Not an opnion.

You still use that fact to rank Kobe over Duncan. Everybody here already knows how many rings Kobe and Duncan have, so you aren't repeating their ring count just to inform posters. You're trying to brag, because you think one of your favorite players having more rings than another player makes them better in some way (i.e., you're ranking players off their ring counts).

6-5 Jordan is a fact. He needed Pippen to get it there, but, it's there.

You qualified and you know it. You cited Pippen numerous times when talking about Jordan's success. You are no better than the people who cited Shaq when talking about Kobe's rings.

BRHornet45
03-19-2012, 01:23 AM
according to Giuseppe's brilliant logic

Horry > Jordan

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 01:24 AM
You still use that fact to rank Kobe over Duncan. Everybody here already knows how many rings Kobe and Duncan have, so you aren't repeating their ring count just to inform posters. You're trying to brag, because you think one of your favorite players having more rings than another player makes them better in some way (i.e., you're ranking players off their ring counts).

You qualified and you know it. You cited Pippen numerous times when talking about Jordan's success. You are no better than the people who cited Shaq when talking about Kobe's rings.

5-4 does that at default.

I just cited Pippen. 6-5 Jordan at default is a fact.

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 01:25 AM
according to Giuseppe's brilliant logic

Horry > Jordan

Never said such.

redzero
03-19-2012, 01:27 AM
I just cited Pippen.

Then do not complain when people cite Shaq or Gasol when talking about Kobe's success, because it's the exact same thing.

MavDynasty
03-19-2012, 01:32 AM
5-4 does that at default.

I just cited Pippen. 6-5 Jordan at default is a fact.

So is Jordan better than Kobe?

Is horry better than Jordan?

Answer the questions

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 01:39 AM
Then do not complain when people cite Shaq or Gasol when talking about Kobe's success, because it's the exact same thing.

Nonsense. It's like you telling me now to let Stephen Jackson slide because Kobe quit and killed coaches. I look at it different. I suffered Kobe raping, quitting and killing coaches, took the shotgun blasts in the belly and never asked for paddy water, secure in the belief that "Neal" would come along and free me. That Stephen Jackson would come along and free me. That Barry would climb into the Paker bed and free me.

Uh, uh. I suffered the slings and arrows. And now I'm turning in the corner, and comin' out left hand gripped upon my freedom, right hand upon my Microsoft Mouse.

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 01:40 AM
So is Jordan better than Kobe?

Is horry better than Jordan?

Answer the questions

Yes.

No.

redzero
03-19-2012, 01:45 AM
Nonsense. It's like you telling me now to let Stephen Jackson slide because Kobe quit and killed coaches. I look at it different. I suffered Kobe raping, quitting and killing coaches, took the shotgun blasts in the belly and never asked for paddy water, secure in the belief that "Neal" would come along and free me. That Stephen Jackson would come along and free me. That Barry would climb into the Paker bed and free me.

Uh, uh. I suffered the slings and arrows. And now I'm turning in the corner, and comin' out left hand gripped upon my freedom, right hand upon my Microsoft Mouse.

That response has nothin to do with what I posted.

Fact: You complain when people cite Shaq and Gasol.
Fact: You cited Pippen.

If you want to follow your own rules, don't cite Pippen anymore. If you do cite Pippen, then don't cry when people cite Gasol and Shaq.

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 01:50 AM
That response has nothin to do with what I posted.

Fact: You complain when people cite Shaq and Gasol.
Fact: You cited Pippen.

If you want to follow your own rules, don't cite Pippen anymore. If you do cite Pippen, then don't cry when people cite Gasol and Shaq.

You're not listening.

i.e., I don't defend my fandom.

Others defend theirs. Just because I don't defend mine doesn't mean I won't take off after them for defending theirs.

TE
03-19-2012, 01:54 AM
You're not listening.

i.e., I don't defend my fandom.

Others defend theirs. Just because I don't defend mine doesn't mean I won't take off after them for defending theirs.

:cry:cry Proclaiming to not defending your "fandom" when it isn't even relevant to the discussion.

redzero
03-19-2012, 01:55 AM
First of all, you defend your fandom every single time you post Kobe and Duncan's ring counts, and you know it. Every time somebody insults your precious Lakers, you turn to rings to both defend your Laker fandom and to get a rise out of Spurs fans.

Second, if you call people citing Shaq and Gasol pussies and assholes for qualifying, it follows that you are a pussy and an asshole for citing Pippen, correct?

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 02:05 AM
First of all, you defend your fandom every single time you post Kobe and Duncan's ring counts, and you know it. Every time somebody insults your precious Lakers, you turn to rings to both defend your Laker fandom and to get a rise out of Spurs fans.

Second, if you call people citing Shaq and Gasol pussies and assholes for qualifying, it follows that you are a pussy and an asshole for citing Pippen, correct?

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

See? Now if you want to defend yours. Defend it. But, if I catch you I'm gonna crawl up and play dead in your shit.

redzero
03-19-2012, 02:08 AM
Dale just dodging the posts that he's supposed to dodge. No surprises here. He lacks the mental capacity for critical thinking, so he just repeats the same old phrases over and over again.

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 02:10 AM
:cry:cry Proclaiming to not defending your "fandom" when it isn't even relevant to the discussion.

I understand you, trig. You want me to have mercy on you because "you" are finally within my reach. Duncan, "Neal" "Jackson" "Parker" and now you got something to lose. When I had 4-3 alone, the rapist alone, when I had the quitter and coach killer alone, I took it. I had no choice. I wasn't going to ask for mercy. I'd rather die. I just prayed that Neal would rape and Jackson would take a machete to Skiles and come on home.

My prayers were answered, and I'm comin' out. And nobody is stopping me.

redzero
03-19-2012, 02:13 AM
I.E., he waited until the Spurs got players with questionable reputations, so he can defend his fandom by saying, "You can't talk! The team you root for has rapists and coach killers on it, too!"

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 02:20 AM
I.E., he waited until the Spurs got players with questionable reputations, so he can defend his fandom by saying, "You can't talk! The team you root for has rapists and coach killers on it, too!"

It's my religion.

Rummpd
03-19-2012, 07:23 AM
Kobe is not over-rated at all - he is the truly the greatest Robin to Shaq of all time, by far the greatest benefitor of having great bigs like Shaq, Gasol/Bynum/Odom and Jackson as his coach, the greatest to not lead his team to a playoff spot of all time, and surely the greatest and most hyped singular winning MVP, and superstar of all time who sits a motley 17th all time on PER: http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/per_career.html

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 07:40 AM
^Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

wanggi
03-19-2012, 07:41 AM
But...The Rapist is still MSP in the league.

DMC
03-19-2012, 08:30 AM
ppK6sxz6epk

Josepatches_
03-19-2012, 08:56 AM
The only fair comparison is:

Pippen 6
Kobe 5

Both played the role of Robin

redzero
03-19-2012, 08:59 AM
^Boiled down:::

Why do you keep responding to attacks against Kobe if you don 't defend your fandom?

Goran Dragic
03-19-2012, 09:46 AM
Because he's mentally fucked up when it comes to Kobe. He doesn't think he's just a fan of Kobe, he seriously views Kobe as the son he never had (even though he's never met the guy).

redzero
03-19-2012, 09:59 AM
True. He probably loves Kobe more than his own family.

wanggi
03-19-2012, 10:01 AM
Because he's mentally fucked up when it comes to Kobe. He doesn't think he's just a fan of Kobe, he seriously views Kobe as the son he never had (even though he's never met the guy).

Goran you look like the only one can screw up Cubby's fantasy here.

wanggi
03-19-2012, 10:04 AM

Yez! he beat his wife occationally before.

redzero
03-19-2012, 10:09 AM
:lol he hits his wife?

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 10:21 AM
Why do you keep responding to attacks against Kobe if you don 't defend your fandom?

It's my religion.

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 10:22 AM
Goran you look like the only one can screw up Cubby's fantasy here.

Please.

He is my fantasy here.

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 10:29 AM

I enjoy an underdog, yes. And after he raped, he was that underdog. But, the way that man held Buss to accounts and then went Back-to-Back for the third time this century, well, yes, love isn't a big enough word.

It wasn't Bush and his brother taking Gore into the Glades, pulling his pants down and leaving him there. No. It wasn't McVeigh chasing a fleeing F.B.I. and ATF to OKC and dispensing empathy. No. And it wasn't Magic going left to right across MA. parquet in the Summer of '85 to deliver us all our liberty, no.

But, it was damn close.

- Pappy

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 10:32 AM
The only fair comparison is:

Pippen 6
Kobe 5

Both played the role of Robin

Fine. You take that one. I'm stickin' to:::

redzero
03-19-2012, 10:34 AM
Are you a domestic abuser, Dale?

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Are you a domestic abuser, Dale?

I aspire to the axiom that I never hit anyone in anger unless I'm absolutely sure I can get away with it.

Goran Dragic
03-19-2012, 10:36 AM
love isn't a big enough word.

That's pretty sad and weird given you've never met Kobe.

redzero
03-19-2012, 10:37 AM
I aspire to the axiom that I never hit anyone in anger unless I'm absolutely sure I can get away with it.

Answer the question with "yes" or "no."

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 10:38 AM
That's pretty sad and weird given you've never met Kobe.

I almost loved you that day, but, you stood me up.

Goran Dragic
You stood me up, but that's a different issue.

lol loving someone you've never met

Giuseppe
Answer the question with "yes" or "no."

Say [please.] And make it sound sexy.

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 10:40 AM
You stood me up, but that's a different issue.

lol loving someone you've never met

My ass. You stood me up. You cutie, you.

Goran Dragic
03-19-2012, 10:41 AM
If you didn't want me to leave, you shoulda been there on time.

When you sit at home posting at ST all day, managing your time properly shouldn't be a particularly daunting task.

redzero
03-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Dale's gotta be a wifebeater since he's too afraid to answer the question.

I feel bad for Kobe, because I know Dale's going to pull a Mark David Chapman on him one day.

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 10:49 AM
If you didn't want me to leave, you shoulda been there on time.

When you sit at home posting at ST all day, managing your time properly shouldn't be a particularly daunting task.

Bend over. I'll show ya a daunting fucking task.

Giuseppe
03-19-2012, 10:50 AM
Dale's gotta be a wifebeater since he's too afraid to answer the question.

I feel bad for Kobe, because I know Dale's going to pull a Mark David Chapman on him one day.

Say [please], make saucy & sexy and I'll oblige.

You should never feel bad for someone with 3 Back-to-Backs in a century barely 12 years old.

redzero
03-19-2012, 10:54 AM
By the wifebeater's non-response, I take it that he was, in fact, late on that fateful day.

Probably too busy smacking his wife around.

wanggi
03-19-2012, 11:54 AM
It was what happened before. At least Cubby ain't lie at this point. IMO.

DMC
03-19-2012, 05:05 PM
lh dfgvcg