PDA

View Full Version : Security Guard Kills unarmed Teen, doesn't get detained.

InRareForm
03-19-2012, 07:24 PM
http://motherjones.com/politics/2012/03/what-happened-trayvon-martin-explained#update

smh, terrible

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-19-2012, 07:32 PM
What happened to Trayvon?

Martin, a Miami native, was visiting his father in Sanford and watching the NBA All-Star game at a house in a gated Sanford community, the Retreat at Twin Lakes. At halftime, Martin walked out to the nearby 7-Eleven to get some Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea. On his return trip, he drew the attention of Zimmerman, who was patrolling the neighborhood in a sport-utility vehicle and called 911 to report "a real suspicious guy."

"This guy looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something," Zimmerman told the dispatcher. "It's raining, and he's just walking around looking about." The man tried to explain where he was. "Now he's coming towards me. He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male...Something's wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands. I don't know what his deal is...These assholes, they always get away."

:lol

The Driver
03-19-2012, 07:33 PM
You know the story about the scorpion and the frog? Your friend Trayvon didn't make it across the river.

monosylab1k
03-19-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm not usually a "the liberal media is trying to influence us!" kinda guy, but in this case I've seen a few instances where the "these assholes, they always get away" quote is simply "these [expletive] they always get away" which, let's be honest, they're trying to paint this guy as a big racist so instead of finding an edited way of letting you know he said "assholes" they're trying to get you to infer that he said "n!ggers".

Huey Freeman
03-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Thats some fucked up shit

InRareForm
03-19-2012, 07:56 PM
He is claiming self defense yet he doesn't follow directions by dispatcher on not following him. fuck zimmerman

self defense? The kid had no gun, weighs 80 pounds less... what the fuck was the kid going to do to him to possibly kill him?

Huey Freeman
03-19-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm not usually a "the liberal media is trying to influence us!" kinda guy, but in this case I've seen a few instances where the "these assholes, they always get away" quote is simply "these [expletive] they always get away" which, let's be honest, they're trying to paint this guy as a big racist so instead of finding an edited way of letting you know he said "assholes" they're trying to get you to infer that he said "n!ggers".

It really doesn't matter if he said the word "n!ggers" or not. The fact that he said these assholes. Who are these assholes he is referring to? Is he refering to young teenagers, people walking around with skittles in their pockets?

monosylab1k
03-19-2012, 07:59 PM
There definitely needs to be a bigger investigation into this, but you can't go around calling a guy a cold blooded murderer unless you have some real proof.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-19-2012, 08:07 PM
It really doesn't matter if he said the word "n!ggers" or not. The fact that he said these assholes. Who are these assholes he is referring to? Is he refering to young teenagers, people walking around with skittles in their pockets?

probably youngsters with skittles.

JoeChalupa
03-19-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm surprised a thread about this wasn't started sooner. I'm all for neighborhood watch programs but the guy was in his vehicle when he called 911. Never should have gotten out of the vehicle and I've told my kids to be suspicious of someone following them.
How there was no further investigation at the time on the incident suprises me but then again Florida's "stand your ground" law makes it easier to use deadly force.

monosylab1k
03-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Florida's about as fucked up and backwards a state as it gets, besides maybe Mississippi (lol dirk4mvp), so this really shouldn't shock anyone.

redzero
03-19-2012, 08:47 PM
You know the story about the scorpion and the frog? Your friend Trayvon didn't make it across the river.

:lmao

redzero
03-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Cans of Arizona Iced Tea look like guns from some angles, right?

2pac > Kobe
03-19-2012, 11:19 PM
skittles or no skittles, can;t take any chances

silverblk mystix
03-19-2012, 11:47 PM
How the fuck is "Zimmerman" ...a latino?

Huey Freeman
03-20-2012, 01:16 AM
How the fuck is "Zimmerman" ...a latino?

Same way Manu "Ginobili" and Marc "Anthony" is.

skut_farkus
03-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Lesson learned, never bring skittles to a gun fight

Chris
03-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Being in neighborhood watch has it's privileges apparently.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2012/03/22/parents_police_chief_stepping_aside_not_enough/

CubanSucks
03-22-2012, 08:20 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193176

you suck

Chris
03-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Say that to my face fucker, not online and see what happens

cantthinkofanything
03-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Say that to my face fucker, not online and see what happens

settle down there Sport. that's no way to act around these parts

Chris
03-22-2012, 10:27 PM
settle down there Sport. that's no way to act around these parts

:lol

monosylab1k
03-22-2012, 10:50 PM
wz2meddZ48Q

Monostradamus
03-22-2012, 10:51 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/22/2708960/trayvon-martin-a-typical-teen.html

Goran Dragic
03-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Probably Cuban, not Mexican, tbh.

The name "Zimmerman" is pretty Jewish tho

mavs>spurs
03-22-2012, 11:08 PM
its time us blacks and whites join together to kick the be@ners out

Sense
03-22-2012, 11:35 PM
What the fuck does that video say anyway?

Some kid got shot because of some stupid law in Florida.. Ok... What's the big deal? You want it changed... Ok, justice.. Ok.

Shit like this must never happen in the US.

CubanSucks
03-23-2012, 12:05 AM

Some kid got shot because of some stupid law in Florida.. Ok... What's the big deal? You want it changed... Ok, justice.. Ok.

how the fuck is it a stupid law? That law wasn't used at all in this scenario. The guy went completely out of his way to "stand his ground" so really he wasn't standing his ground at all. Don't blame the law

Huey Freeman
03-23-2012, 12:16 AM
^ I have to agree with this. Don't blame the law blame the fuck who fired his weapon unprovoked.

mavs>spurs
03-23-2012, 12:35 AM

you're everything that is wrong with this country. please blow your inferior brains out the back of your skull, you pathetic excuse for a human being.

blizz
03-23-2012, 12:42 AM
you're everything that is wrong with this country. please blow your inferior brains out the back of your skull, you pathetic excuse for a human being.

Gonna have to agree with Mavs fan.

Sisk
03-23-2012, 12:43 AM
Lol at most people thinking this be@ner was a white guy.

Creepn
03-23-2012, 12:47 AM
Lol at most people thinking this be@ner was a white guy.

White hispanic actually. "Zimmerman" is a German name and his father is white.

Sisk
03-23-2012, 01:03 AM
White hispanic actually. "Zimmerman" is a German name and his father is white.

We all know that half whites always claim their darker origin.

Spurs da champs
03-23-2012, 01:23 AM
His mom is Peruvian not Mexican it amazes me how ignorant most of you all are. The damn hick should die tho, white people acting like they can do whatever the fuck they want, this shit needs to stop!

CubanSucks
03-23-2012, 01:49 AM
His mom is Peruvian not Mexican it amazes me how ignorant most of you all are. The damn hick should die tho, white people acting like they can do whatever the fuck they want, this shit needs to stop!

word up, homie!~!~!

Jacob1983
03-23-2012, 02:24 AM
What if a black cop shoots an unarmed white guy? Is it racist and a hate crime?

Let's say a white man kill his white neighbor because he hated his neighbor over the fact that his neighbor had a better car than he did, is that a hate crime?

How can you prove hate? When did an emotion become a crime and illegal?

Huey Freeman
03-23-2012, 02:28 AM

Let's say a white man kill his white neighbor because he hated his neighbor over the fact that his neighbor had a better car than he did, is that a hate crime?

When the person committing the "hate crime" uses a racial slur before shooting the black guy

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2012/03/22/probably_a_bad_idea_to_mutter_a_racial_slur_on_a_9 11_call.html

Spurs da champs
03-23-2012, 02:31 AM

Listen to the 911 call, he said "they always get away", implying some racist shit towards black people then he was following the guy. Then in another 911 call you can here in the background this guy is hurting the kid & then shoots him, the kid screamed out "help".

Really the basis of your argument is too general & not specific.

And emotion isn't a crime but it certainly adds up to motive.

redzero
03-23-2012, 02:43 AM

I don't like this "hate crime" crap either.

mingus
03-23-2012, 03:01 AM

a hate crime is all about motive. every crime is a result of hate, but the "hate" in hate crime refers to prejudice and is not provoked. it is different.

Zimmerman stalked the kid because he was prejudice. a lot of cops in big cities probably are. i know many of the ones i know are. it can happen when a majority of the people they arrest are black.

Jacob1983
03-23-2012, 03:33 AM
I just don't understand what emotions and feelings have to do with the punishment and sentencing of a crime. What's the difference between killing some random that you don't know and killing someone that you hate for whatever reason? It's still murder at the end of the day.

Why is it always a hate crime when a white person particularly a white male kills a human that belongs to a minority group?

tlongII
03-23-2012, 09:07 AM
Is this true? Pretty sad imo.

Wild Cobra
03-23-2012, 09:16 AM
Where have you been? Outer space? There are already several threads on the issue.

silverblk mystix
03-23-2012, 09:20 AM

nah really...????

holee sheet!!!

DisAsTerBot
03-23-2012, 09:53 AM
its time us blacks and whites join together to kick the be@ners out

lol now you're black. You're the fakest mother fucker on this site, tough to do tbh

JudynTX
03-23-2012, 09:54 AM
:rolleyes

Fox News' Geraldo Rivera attributed Trayvon Martin's tragic death to his hoodie on Friday morning's "Fox and Friends."

Martin, an unarmed Florida teenager, was shot to death by a self-appointed neighborhood watch volunteer named George Zimmerman in late February. His death has become a national tragedy, and the police handling of Zimmerman has further fueled uproar over the case.

On Friday morning, Rivera said that he had a "different take" on the case than most other people. He said that he believed George Zimmerman should be "investigated to the fullest extent of the law" and "prosecuted" if criminally liable, but blamed Martin's parents for letting him go outside wearing a hoodie.

link (http://http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/23/geraldo-rivera-trayvon-martin-hoodie_n_1375080.html?ref=media)

JudynTX
03-23-2012, 09:58 AM
Ooops, this thread might get moved too. :lol

JudynTX
03-23-2012, 10:00 AM
Thanks

xellos88330
03-23-2012, 10:06 AM
Geraldo...

I-k2uJ3AmVE

manufan10
03-23-2012, 10:47 AM
If it's the hoodie's fault, then a lot of kids around where I live need to be careful. :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-23-2012, 11:48 AM
So now the hoodie has joined the short skirt among the outfits of people who were "just asking for it".

CubanSucks
03-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Geraldo...

I-k2uJ3AmVE

Stossel...

CubanSucks
03-23-2012, 03:01 PM
When the person committing the "hate crime" uses a racial slur before shooting the black guy

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2012/03/22/probably_a_bad_idea_to_mutter_a_racial_slur_on_a_9 11_call.html

It's his fucking right to believe and think whatever the hell he wants. That shouldn't be punished.

Listen to the 911 call, he said "they always get away", implying some racist shit towards black people then he was following the guy. Then in another 911 call you can here in the background this guy is hurting the kid & then shoots him, the kid screamed out "help".

so?

a hate crime is all about motive. every crime is a result of hate, but the "hate" in hate crime refers to prejudice and is not provoked. it is different.

Zimmerman stalked the kid because he was prejudice. a lot of cops in big cities probably are. i know many of the ones i know are. it can happen when a majority of the people they arrest are black.

Killing someone because you're jealous of their life and possessions is the same damn thing. It's not provoked, is it?

Are you twats seriously defending the idea of hate crimes or just trying to explain it to jacob1983?

manufan10
03-23-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm still not getting what Geraldo was getting at with the hoodies.. when did a hoodie become "gangsta" dress wear?

Oh, Gee!!
03-23-2012, 05:14 PM
hoodie is kinda emo/hipster too

redzero
03-23-2012, 05:20 PM
hipster

I remember when that word used to have a meaning.

oh crap
05-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Zimmerman defense: Martin called himself a "gangsta", smoked weed and touted guns

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/23/justice/florida-zimmerman-defense/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

The Reckoning
05-24-2013, 07:13 AM
holy fuck stossel won $425,000 in a suit after that lol

tlongII
05-24-2013, 03:20 PM
There is no way Zimmerman should be convicted of murder in my opinion. Not with Florida's "stand your ground" laws.

SupremeGuy
05-24-2013, 04:54 PM
What a stupid motherfucking case. Young thug thought he was so hood till Zimmerman shot his ass. I still can't stop laughing at the stupid ass media showing nothing but pictures of that little thug when he was fucking 12 and shit. Shit like that is why the World fucking laughs at our media. Fucking biased pieces of shit looking to make everything a race story.

clambake
05-24-2013, 05:18 PM
What a stupid motherfucking case. Young thug thought he was so hood till Zimmerman shot his ass. I still can't stop laughing at the stupid ass media showing nothing but pictures of that little thug when he was fucking 12 and shit. Shit like that is why the World fucking laughs at our media. Fucking biased pieces of shit looking to make everything a race story.
if a black man hunted down a white kid, he'd already be on death row.

Rick Santorum
05-24-2013, 05:33 PM
shut the fuck up

clambake
05-24-2013, 05:37 PM
shut the fuck up

sorry rick. please tell god i didn't mean it.

SupremeGuy
05-24-2013, 05:55 PM
if a black man hunted down a white kid, he'd already be on death row.lol "hunted down?" Fucking young thug jumped him. Too bad for young thug he fucked with the wrong mexican.

Creepn
05-25-2013, 05:03 PM
Lol Clambake cracks me up sometimes. Underrated poster tbh.

DMC
05-26-2013, 05:53 PM

Again