PDA

View Full Version : Patty Mills status?

mikem
03-20-2012, 12:00 PM
Anyone heard the latest on Mills?

Spurs151
03-20-2012, 12:06 PM
From my inside source, he has to receive his papers to play in the states. It could take a few days Ora maybe weeks

TimmehC
03-20-2012, 12:07 PM
Spurs just announced that they assigned CJ back to the Toros... so, there's that.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/120320_cory_joseph_austin_toros

mikem
03-20-2012, 12:20 PM
CJ going to Austin has to mean somethings happening. Anyone familiar with Mills game...I remember him as more of a scoring point on the Blazers.

Spurs151
03-20-2012, 12:24 PM
I mean his visa, he is waiting for that, but heard he was at practice yesterday

TimmehC
03-20-2012, 12:30 PM

Sounds like what happened with Cory during training camp. Good to know. And it seems to make sense, but are they going to make him go back to Australia and then re-enter the US, like they did to Cory?

ceperez
03-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Sounds like what happened with Cory during training camp. Good to know. And it seems to make sense, but are they going to make him go back to Australia and then re-enter the US, like they did to Cory?

Like Cory, he goes to Canada to re-enter the US. No need to take a trek to Australia.

TimmehC
03-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Like Cory, he goes to Canada to re-enter the US. No need to take a trek to Australia.

I thought he would have to enter from his home country. If that's not correct, than it should take one less day to work it out.

Spurbanana
03-20-2012, 12:49 PM

So just as long as he goes out to come back in? Just drive him down to Laredo. ;)

lmbebo
03-20-2012, 12:49 PM
Visa issues per Woj

lurker23
03-20-2012, 12:50 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏ @WojYahooNBA

San Antonio still waiting on government work visa to sign Patty Mills, sources tell Y! Sports. Spurs have no plans to talk to Derek Fisher.

https://twitter.com/#!/WojYahooNBA

ceperez
03-20-2012, 12:57 PM
I thought he would have to enter from his home country. If that's not correct, than it should take one less day to work it out.

He probably doesn't need a new visa since he already has one with the Blazers.

Cory Joseph needed a new one because he was in college (on a student visa) then into the NBA (on a work visa).

Beaverfuzz
03-20-2012, 12:57 PM
Mills is a decent backup, loved watching him with the Blazers. Good pick up, much better than CJ or even TJ when he was healthy.

slick'81
03-20-2012, 12:59 PM

San Antonio still waiting on government work visa to sign Patty Mills, sources tell Y! Sports. Spurs have no plans to talk to Derek Fisher.

https://twitter.com/#!/WojYahooNBA (https://twitter.com/#%21/WojYahooNBA)

thanks god

Drachen
03-20-2012, 01:00 PM
So just as long as he goes out to come back in? Just drive him down to Laredo. ;)

we don't want him to die

mikem
03-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Sounds like a lot better option than 0.04...can't see him in a Spurs uniform no matter how bad we need a backup PG. Glad the Spurs are passing.

loveforthegame
03-20-2012, 01:12 PM

Good to know. :tu

timvp
03-20-2012, 01:12 PM

From my inside source, he has to receive his papers to play in the states. It could take a few days Ora maybe weeks

Great info. Welcome to SpursTalk :tu

Spurs151
03-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Yes, he has to fly to Australia and then re-enter the u.s

analyzed
03-20-2012, 05:02 PM
He probably doesn't need a new visa since he already has one with the Blazers.

Cory Joseph needed a new one because he was in college (on a student visa) then into the NBA (on a work visa).

Is it possilbe however that his working visa while playing for the Blazers has expired, remember there was the lockout, then he played in the Australian NBL , then in China. That's over a year. He might need to renew his visa

analyzed
03-20-2012, 05:13 PM
If you're expecting Mills to play an Eddie House role (Mills strength) to back up Tony, then I don't see how he gets any PT in the playoffs ahead of Gary Neal (A better Eddie House) . I don't see this signiing as having an impact in the playoffs rather it should benefit the Spurs for the remaining condensed regular season. Tony needs rest ! That's Mills value

tenbeersbold
03-20-2012, 05:23 PM

Fisher is joining OKC...

angelbelow
03-20-2012, 05:33 PM

:toast

will_spurs
03-20-2012, 05:35 PM
Can Mills be eligible for the playoffs if visa papers are late?

timvp
03-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Can Mills be eligible for the playoffs if visa papers are late?

Yeah, he'll be eligible no matter what since he hasn't played with another team this season.

Darkwaters
03-20-2012, 05:40 PM
Yeah, he'll be eligible no matter what since he hasn't played with another team this season.

Oh...thats a rule I wasn't aware of.

Yuixafun
03-20-2012, 05:41 PM
So this guys is in the mold of an eddie house, a back up pg with punch.

I'd rather someone that could handle the ball, initiate the offense, hit an open shot, and play strong on the ball defense.

To sic on a Rose or Westbrook type.

I'm not really too keen on fighting fire with fire, having Tony Parker think consciously or subconsciously he has to match the production of the opposing Pg, because that would ruin the offense.

will_spurs
03-20-2012, 05:54 PM

Perfect. Although of course the sooner the better, given the Spurs playbook. But at least that's one fewer deadline to worry about.

slick'81
03-20-2012, 05:56 PM
glad spurs found a pg they liked should be a good fit behind tp now what to do at pf!

DJB
03-20-2012, 06:09 PM
Technically, he could probably still be here with the team practicing. As long as he's not "legally" receiving a paycheck, he can still be in the country on a 6 month visitor/tourist visa...

Funny, I'm dealing with acquiring a UK work visa so I have actually been doing a lot of research on the matter lately.

timvp
03-20-2012, 07:08 PM
^Cory Joseph wasn't allowed to practice until he got his visa. I'm assuming the same thing applies to Mills.

Russ
03-20-2012, 07:35 PM
^Cory Joseph wasn't allowed to practice until he got his visa. I'm assuming the same thing applies to Mills.

Cory Joseph, Tony Parker, Patty Mills, Beno Udrih . . .

Has there been a recent Spurs PG that didn't need a visa? :)

100%duncan
03-21-2012, 05:11 AM

+1 million

AussieFanKurt
03-21-2012, 06:44 AM
Mills is good if given the opportunity

Wild Cobra Kai
03-21-2012, 07:23 AM
Oh...thats a rule I wasn't aware of.

That's how we picked up Big Dog Glenn Robinson for the playoff run in 2005. He hadn't played in the league that year.

Wild Cobra Kai
03-21-2012, 07:32 AM
So this guys is in the mold of an eddie house, a back up pg with punch.

I'd rather someone that could handle the ball, initiate the offense, hit an open shot, and play strong on the ball defense.

To sic on a Rose or Westbrook type.

I'm not really too keen on fighting fire with fire, having Tony Parker think consciously or subconsciously he has to match the production of the opposing Pg, because that would ruin the offense.

Westbrook plays terrible on the ball defense, to the point that Brooks had to switch Royal Ivey onto Tony in the 4th last game, and then Westbrook zoned out and allowed Green to hit those big three balls. :lol

When they talk about an Eddie House type, most simply refer to a scoring bench PG as opposed to a distributor. Patty, by all accounts, has good handles, can shoot, and play D.

benfti
03-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Patty most likley will need to exit and re-enter the country. From some countries that means they will have to go back to their native country. Which is obviouslyu a pain, but luckily for the spurs, any Australian consulate is considered to be Australian soil so Patty only needs to either flick over to Mexico or into Canada and then back into the US again. I have the feeling thats going on today.

Big P
03-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Patty most likley will need to exit and re-enter the country. From some countries that means they will have to go back to their native country. Which is obviouslyu a pain, but luckily for the spurs, any Australian consulate is considered to be Australian soil so Patty only needs to either flick over to Mexico or into Canada and then back into the US again. I have the feeling thats going on today.

Thanks for the update! :toast

Let's hope he's in Canada.

ginobilized
03-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Mills name is on the box score inactive list
Does this mean he's been signed and it's just a visa formality?

benfti
03-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Mills name is on the box score inactive list
Does this mean he's been signed and it's just a visa formality?

which, not on NBA.com or ESPN.com?

fwiw, my sources say he has signed its done, its just the work visa stuff that needs to be approved before he can hit the court.

benfti
03-21-2012, 08:08 PM
edit saw it, nba.com

ginobilized
03-21-2012, 08:10 PM
NBA.com

INACTIVE
Timberwolves: Pekovic, Rubio
Spurs: Bonner, Joseph, Mills

ginobilized
03-21-2012, 08:12 PM
This is good news. Really shows the effort and ingenuity of the FO. It's a good time to be a Spurs fan.

ace3g
03-21-2012, 08:17 PM
looks like we might need him now:

Richard Oliver ‏ @RichardCOliver

Close

Tony Parker into Spurs locker room. Dr. David Schmidt trailing behind. Gulp.

benfti
03-21-2012, 08:19 PM
he was tweeting this morning about catching up with some friends in SAC on Wednesday, so he obviously thinks he is going to be with the team there then

ace3g
03-21-2012, 08:23 PM
and crap TP didn't look happy going to the lockerroom just now...

Mugen
03-21-2012, 08:25 PM
and crap TP didn't look happy going to the lockerroom just now...

well nobody really looks happy when u go into locker room.

but he seemed to be moving okay

Mugen
03-21-2012, 08:26 PM
tightness in the hamstring per the broadcast

SenorSpur
03-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Too bad Mills isn't on the active roster yet. He likely could've gotten some burn against Minny - with Parker out the remainder of the game, and all.

timtonymanu
03-21-2012, 08:45 PM
Definitely could use Patty right now.

HeroSquad
03-21-2012, 09:29 PM
With the heavy schedule coming up and PT cap Pop has on the Big Three (which he'll probably enforce more strictly given Parker's injury scare), what are the chances that Mills gets some significant (relative to Pop's system) playing time over the next 10 days?

benfti
03-21-2012, 10:07 PM
With the heavy schedule coming up and PT cap Pop has on the Big Three (which he'll probably enforce more strictly given Parker's injury scare), what are the chances that Mills gets some significant (relative to Pop's system) playing time over the next 10 days?

Pretty good id say if he is activated in time for it. Good for everyone because Mills will need to blow some rust out I'd say

Obstructed_View
03-21-2012, 10:23 PM
Did Fisher have to sit on waivers for 48 hours? Seems like he got to OKC really fucking fast.

benfti
03-21-2012, 10:45 PM
So lets work this out..

We have a Belgin Born Frenchman of Dutch Parents
An Argentinean
A Brazilian
A Canadian

we are about to add another Frenchman (Diaw) and now we are adding an Australian Aboriginal and Torres Straight islander?

are we the most cosmopolitan team in NBA history?

100%duncan
03-21-2012, 11:02 PM
^when did you become a spurs fan?

SpursRock20
03-21-2012, 11:04 PM
So lets work this out..

An Argentinean
A Brazilian
A Canadian

we are about to add another Frenchman (Diaw) and now we are adding an Australian Aboriginal and Torres Straight islander?

Haha, don't forget the Virgin Islander! I remember people talking smack about their favorite teams in high school and every time I brought up the Spurs, they poked fun at them and called them the "San Antonio Foreigners". To make the term "World Champions" apropos don't you need the best players in the world?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Funny how the best Aussies (excluding centres) always end up as Spurs at some point. I'm guessing there is a Brett Brown connection.

Glad we've got Patty as we badly need a backup point guard and he fits the bill perfectly.

benfti
03-21-2012, 11:17 PM
^when did you become a spurs fan?

in 1999 when Andrew Gaze joined

Tuddy
03-22-2012, 12:36 AM
Gaze's D, even in the NBL was twice as bad an Novak's

TDMVPDPOY
03-22-2012, 12:55 AM
in 1999 when Andrew Gaze joined

u had 13 years to sign up, why now?

T Park
03-22-2012, 12:59 AM

Seeing as this website didn't go into effect until march of 2003.....

benfti
03-22-2012, 01:21 AM

never had anything to say. TBH, only found the site a few months ago

TDMVPDPOY
03-22-2012, 01:27 AM
never had anything to say. TBH, only found the site a few months ago

ive seen a few new aussie posters on realgm in the spurs section just in the last couple of days....still total there is around 10 posters

MI21
03-22-2012, 01:45 AM
ive seen a few new aussie posters on realgm in the spurs section just in the last couple of days....still total there is around 10 posters

You should continue to take your talents to that site :)

TDMVPDPOY
03-22-2012, 01:49 AM

the talent there is disappearing to here in the name of harlemho, lurker, gutter....theres still 2-3 regular posters who seem inactive since last season

RuffnReadyOzStyle
03-22-2012, 03:36 AM

I'll second that. :D

Mel_13
03-22-2012, 08:17 AM
And if we are to believe the official NBA scoresheet for the Spurs’ 116-100 victory over Minnesota, the Australian point guard might already be on the team.

That’s where the scoresheet comes in and an interesting listing among the inactives buried deeply on the box score.

Two names were listed: Bonner and Mills.

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2012/03/22/did-listing-mills-among-the-box-score-inactives-tell-us-something/

Kindergarten Cop
03-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Did Fisher have to sit on waivers for 48 hours? Seems like he got to OKC really fucking fast.

He reached a buyout agreement with the Rockets on Sunday and officially joined the Thunder on Wednesday. FWIW, Bruno pointed out earlier that the waiver period is no longer 2 business or work days - it is merely 2 days.

ace3g
03-22-2012, 09:34 AM
ESPN has him on the roster page including salary
http://espn.go.com/nba/team/roster/_/name/sa/san-antonio-spurs

Mills on way to join depleted Spurs
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2012/03/22/mills-on-way-to-join-depleted-spurs/

GSH
03-22-2012, 11:26 AM
ESPN has him on the roster page including salary
http://espn.go.com/nba/team/roster/_/name/sa/san-antonio-spurs

Mills on way to join depleted Spurs
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2012/03/22/mills-on-way-to-join-depleted-spurs/

That McDonald article has a sentence in it that caught my attention:
Viewed league-wide as somewhat of an undersized combo guard, the 6-foot Mills would nevertheless be a welcome addition in San Antonio

Isn't the term "combo guard" what they say when a guy is a little short for a 2 guard, but doesn't really have PG skills? (Don't bother - the answer is yes.) George Hill was a combo guard.

That's the first time I've heard of someone referred to as an "undersized" combo guard. I guess that means he's really too short for a 2-guard, even though that's the role he most naturally plays.

It's going to be really interesting to watch the lineups when he gets here. Neal is sort of a taller combo guard. I wonder if two half-point-guards together can equal one whole point guard?

Obstructed_View
03-22-2012, 11:26 AM
He reached a buyout agreement with the Rockets on Sunday and officially joined the Thunder on Wednesday. FWIW, Bruno pointed out earlier that the waiver period is no longer 2 business or work days - it is merely 2 days.

Thank you. Apparently the week flew by.

smrattler
03-22-2012, 11:32 AM
That's the first time I've heard of someone referred to as an "undersized" combo guard. I guess that means he's really too short for a 2-guard, even though that's the role he most naturally plays.

It's going to be really interesting to watch the lineups when he gets here. Neal is sort of a taller combo guard. I wonder if two half-point-guards together can equal one whole point guard?

Too bad we can't throw 6 guys out there.

Darkwaters
03-22-2012, 11:40 AM
GSH,

You nailed it. But the NBA also has prototypical sizes for most positions. Michael Jordan screwed it up for everybody and now the "standard" size at the 2 guard is 6'6. Anything shorter is "undersized". Similar with PF where the desired size is 6'10 and anything less is undersized and anything more is just a bonus.

Bruno
03-22-2012, 02:56 PM
BTW, a little something about Mills contract. If he opt out this summer, Spurs can make him a RFA by tending a QO. Spurs can be confident to have Mills for next year even if he has a surprisingly good end of the season. You can imagine a scenario where Spurs and up splitting their MLE between Lorbek and Mills.

sa_butta
03-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Nice little write up on Mills...

http://www.csnnw.com/pages/landingblazers?Blazers-renounced-Patty-signs-with-Spurs=1&blockID=671842&feedID=5212

Mills was a fan favorite in the city of Portland. Nobody reached out to the fans as much as he did. He would constantly let his twitter followers know where he was at so they could meet him, and he was always giving away free merchandise.

And what's refreshing is that Mills enjoyed doing those things. It was genuine. There were no ulterior motives hidden deep. He loved interacting with the fans and they loved him. His charitable heart was like no other.

Besides the love of the fans, he loved his teammates. There was never a quiet moment when Patty was around. When the Trail Blazers called a timeout, he was first to greet his guys with encouragement or jokes. He always had a way of making people smile and laugh.

He's one of those guys who knew his obligation as a professional athlete and he chose to go way and beyond the call of duty.

Sounds like a SPUR to me.

Taco
03-22-2012, 03:43 PM
http://www.woai.com/content/sports/spurs/story/Report-Mills-to-Spurs-a-done-deal/qL2EA0wXgUe63CTI5tHN8A.cspx

Report: Mills to Spurs a done deal

Earlier this week Yahoo!'s Adrian Wojnarowski reported (http://www.projectspurs.com/2012-articles/march/spurs-keep-sights-set-on-mills-pass-on-fisher.html) that the Spurs still intended to sign Australian guard Patty Mills and that the deal wasn't final because he was having visa issues. Now MySA is reporting that Mills is still having visa issues but that the deal is in place. Goodwin told the Express News that now that the process should move much faster now that an agreement has been reached.
“It shouldn’t be too much longer,” agent Aaron Goodwin told the Express-News. “There is a deal in principle. He just has to get a visa.”
Goodwin added Mills should be in San Antonio no later than a week from now. Hopefully Mills is in uniform before that. Last night Tony Parker left the game against Minnesota earlier because of some hamstring discomfort

antgomez2009
03-22-2012, 03:48 PM
Nice little write up on Mills...

http://www.csnnw.com/pages/landingblazers?Blazers-renounced-Patty-signs-with-Spurs=1&blockID=671842&feedID=5212

Mills was a fan favorite in the city of Portland. Nobody reached out to the fans as much as he did. He would constantly let his twitter followers know where he was at so they could meet him, and he was always giving away free merchandise.

And what's refreshing is that Mills enjoyed doing those things. It was genuine. There were no ulterior motives hidden deep. He loved interacting with the fans and they loved him. His charitable heart was like no other.

Besides the love of the fans, he loved his teammates. There was never a quiet moment when Patty was around. When the Trail Blazers called a timeout, he was first to greet his guys with encouragement or jokes. He always had a way of making people smile and laugh.

He's one of those guys who knew his obligation as a professional athlete and he chose to go way and beyond the call of duty.

Sounds like a SPUR to me.

:toast

Ditty
03-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Looking forward to all the towel waving, and doing the "3 goggle" everytime we hit a 3 :downspin:

ZTD8Wh_MWiY

timvp
03-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Yeah, from everything I've heard about Mills, he's a GREAT dude. I listened to a few interviews with him before the draft and he sounds like a humble, down to earth type of guy.

Perhaps our Australians can tell us a bit more about that, especially since you know it played a rather large role in the Spurs going after him . . .

sa_butta
03-22-2012, 04:07 PM
His Twitter...
https://twitter.com/#!/patty_mills

antgomez2009
03-22-2012, 04:08 PM
He's an upgrade offensively from Tj Ford, a bit slower, but better shooter and finisher. Just kind of worried about his D, but Im sure he'll be up to the challege to get there.

cd98
03-22-2012, 04:17 PM
He's an upgrade offensively from Tj Ford, a bit slower, but better shooter and finisher. Just kind of worried about his D, but Im sure he'll be up to the challege to get there.

It was painful losing TJ Ford. If not for the neck injury, he would have been the perfect back up to Tony. Such a shame.

chazley
03-22-2012, 04:28 PM

Not so sure he's an upgrade offensively from TJ Ford. Maybe from a scoring standpoint, but TJ had a huge impact offensively to begin the season.

monkeypunk
03-22-2012, 04:38 PM
TJ was perfect because he was pass first minded and it complimented TP since he isnt. Mills will be great (hopefully) but his contribution will be different.

TJ did the right thing by retiring but damn that was a sad day.

Beaverfuzz
03-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Patty can score and run the point better than a healthy TJ or CJ.

RING IT UP BABY!

benfti
03-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Not so sure he's an upgrade offensively from TJ Ford. Maybe from a scoring standpoint, but TJ had a huge impact offensively to begin the season.

He is not slower, Patty Mills is lightening, seriously, he runs the floor like he has been shot out of a cannon

monkeypunk
03-22-2012, 06:44 PM
He is not slower, Patty Mills is lightening, seriously, he runs the floor like he has been shot out of a cannon

Benfti, any news on whether his visa issue will be worked out before next week? We sure could use him this weekend...

benfti
03-22-2012, 07:46 PM
Benfti, any news on whether his visa issue will be worked out before next week? We sure could use him this weekend...

Good question, I will find out.

benfti
03-22-2012, 09:35 PM
this is everything you need to know about Patty Mills

AWvfTiE9qhc

timtonymanu
03-22-2012, 09:42 PM

AWvfTiE9qhc

Pat Stacks! :lol

I'm in downtown Portland almost everyday. Too bad I didn't catch him there last year.

Beanzamillion21
03-22-2012, 10:22 PM

AWvfTiE9qhc

HAHA actually that was a lot funnier than I expected.

bballaz19
03-23-2012, 07:26 AM
Patty Mills to the SPURS!!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1115485-mega-news-patty-mills-to-join-the-spurs

100%duncan
03-23-2012, 08:42 AM
If Parker is still out, with Mills not there yet.. Were doomed

Old School 44
03-23-2012, 08:59 AM
He's hilarious. Seems to be a great guy. We stacked! Patty Stacked. LOL!

The ADMIRAL 50
03-23-2012, 01:11 PM

AWvfTiE9qhc

:lol

that was pretty good, thanks for posting :toast

monkeypunk
03-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Just need Patty now...

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

cheguevara
03-23-2012, 03:00 PM
Just need Patty now...

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

too late? aint it?

monkeypunk
03-23-2012, 03:09 PM
I think he's signed, he just can't do anything for us until the Visa issue is settled...

Beaverfuzz
03-23-2012, 04:04 PM
He should be cleared by Tuesday is latest word.

*edit* to say cleared and not necessarily here in SA.

BackHome
03-23-2012, 05:50 PM
It's kinda funny but a lot of poster were bitching when we signed TJ saying "He is not a passer - He hogs the ball - He sucks..etc." But when he played he kept the offense flowing and got guys some easy buckets. Good players can adapt to what the coaches need..ie..scoring, rebounding, passing..etc..

Russ
03-23-2012, 06:05 PM
All the Spurs' moves have hit the sweet spot thus far. :flag:

(Edited to remove nasty comment comparing Patty Mills to Beno.)

Sense
03-23-2012, 06:17 PM

:lol

ace3g
03-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Jeff McDonald ‏ @JMcDonald_SAEN

Close

Patty Mills also has a locker stall reserved. He will wear No. 8, when he shows.

Old School 44
03-23-2012, 06:49 PM
So lets work this out..

An Argentinean
A Brazilian
A Canadian

The Spurs scout countries, not just teams.
Think about this, if you can get the best player or players from each basketball playing country on your team, just think how good your NBA team can be!

And to take it a step further, what if some of those players turn out to be the best players all-time from that country. :lobt2:

DPG21920
03-23-2012, 06:50 PM
:lol "I saw Patty at the game too, he was on the bench"

ace3g
03-23-2012, 06:51 PM
Jeff McDonald ‏ @JMcDonald_SAEN

Close

Pop on when Mills' visa might be resolved: “It’s taken a long time already, and now it’s the weekend. That’s not going to solve anything.”

benfti
03-23-2012, 08:41 PM
The Spurs scout countries, not just teams.
Think about this, if you can get the best player or players from each basketball playing country on your team, just think how good your NBA team can be!

And to take it a step further, what if some of those players turn out to be the best players all-time from that country. :lobt2:

Spot on!. To add to that, all of what we seem to have are also great people. This speaks volumes to, we not seem to have any massive egos amongst them either.

ace3g
03-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Guarantee: Mills makes his first shot as a Spur

benfti
03-24-2012, 08:27 AM

He is the type of guy who would brick his first and then nail his next 3

Spur|n|Austin
03-24-2012, 10:26 AM
He is the type of guy who would brick his first and then nail his next 3

I like that.

Russ
03-24-2012, 11:55 AM
If this guy were a Mexican, he'd be stuck in the middle of the Rio Grande.

I'm already worried about ten second calls (if he ever gets here). :wow

Dr. John R. Brinkley
03-24-2012, 12:12 PM
As long as Immigration isn't refereeing the games he should move quite easily across the court.

ace3g
03-28-2012, 10:00 PM

benfti
03-28-2012, 11:10 PM
yes, well done

Spurtacus
03-28-2012, 11:19 PM
Was he signed for one or two years?

slick'81
03-28-2012, 11:20 PM
hes not gun shy, a bit out of control at times but i like his pace

Hooks
03-28-2012, 11:22 PM
Was he signed for one or two years?

Pretty sure he was signed for 2 years with an option to opt out after the 1st year.

benfti
03-28-2012, 11:28 PM
hes not gun shy, a bit out of control at times but i like his pace

he just needs to settle a bit, he is a high energy guy trying to impress a new team in his second game.

There is a hell of a lot more to like than not with him though, thats for sure.

Cant question his endeavour.