PDA

View Full Version : Sucked on my girls toes for about 30min. last night..........

lebomb
03-21-2012, 02:02 PM
And no she doesnt have a big assed toes like Hendricks. :p:

They is quite purty, and taste like strawberries. :makeout

Facts
03-21-2012, 02:08 PM

Toes do not taste like strawberries, unless you have been stomping them for jam.

Don't get me started on what toe jam tastes like.

cantthinkofanything
03-21-2012, 02:15 PM

I guess it's easier for you to think of it as sucking your "girl's toes" than the reality of sucking your boyfriend's dick.

NewcastleKEG
03-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Eat her ass instead

step up to the mike
03-21-2012, 02:45 PM
When it comes to sucking on my wife her toes are the last thing I'm thinking of.

cantthinkofanything
03-21-2012, 02:46 PM
When it comes to sucking on my wife her toes are the last thing I'm thinking of.

You're right. Her breasts are fantastic.

William Hung
03-21-2012, 02:47 PM
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4660/deathprooffootfetish.jpg

lebomb
03-21-2012, 03:04 PM
Eat her ass instead

Did that afterwards............. :p:

thispego
03-21-2012, 03:05 PM
you know how i know this is your first girlfriend ever?

congrats

lebomb
03-21-2012, 03:06 PM
you know how i know this is your first girlfriend ever?

congrats

Its that obvious?? :wow

Salad Tosser
03-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Did that afterwards............. :p:

:tu

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2012, 09:36 AM

IMPRESSIVE and OUTSTANDING...try sucking them with apple cidar vinegar...that way you can disenfect your throat as you swallow the toe infection down.

TDMVPDPOY
03-22-2012, 09:51 AM
so hows the girlfriends dick u sucking on?

TDMVPDPOY
03-22-2012, 09:51 AM
so hows the girlfriends dick u sucking on?

silverblk mystix
03-22-2012, 11:30 AM
I once got near my girl's feet and was peppering her with kisses all over...
she pulled away and discouraged me from kissing anywhere near her feet...

Naturally, I grew curious...thinking she was probably just ticklish...

I tried again one day...same thing...

Finally...she revealed the reason;

She says that her man's place is not ever going to be associated with her feet...she places me in a higher place and that a man kissing anyone's feet is just degrading himself...she gently guided me away from that area....

I never returned to that area and my respect for her grew...and I am lucky that she still respects me...It might be old fashioned , cheesy, or maybe it is just an Asian thing for her...but I decided to keep her and she has shown similar wisdom in many other facets of life and in our relationship that has kept me astounded for 11 years now...She's not prudish...as I can still give her foot massages and stuff...but something about kissing your lovers feet seems ...less than dignified...

Different strokes for different folks but something to think about here...

Does any man really want to be a slave to all his kinky fantasies and do anything...in the name of sex?

YMMV

Leetonidas
03-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Fucking weirdo

JudynTX
03-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.

cantthinkofanything
03-22-2012, 12:15 PM
..but something about kissing your lovers feet seems ...less than dignified...
YMMV

But when you think about it, licking her where she pees, poops, and bleeds from doesn't sound dignified either.

JoeChalupa
03-22-2012, 12:24 PM
But when you think about it, licking her where she pees, poops, and bleeds from doesn't sound dignified either.

:lol

silverblk mystix
03-22-2012, 12:29 PM

I guess it would depend if she was actually in the process of peeing,pooping and bleeding while you were placing your mouth there....

which , for you, that's probably the ONLY way you do things...

mrsmaalox
03-22-2012, 12:33 PM
For the record, I have enchantingly beautiful feet, and men are known to take notice. BUT if any man left me laying there for 30 min while he messed with my toes, I'd kick him upside the head and that would be the last he ever saw of my feet or any other part of me :)

cantthinkofanything
03-22-2012, 12:33 PM
I guess it would depend if she was actually in the process of peeing,pooping and bleeding while you were placing your mouth there....

which , for you, that's probably the ONLY way you do things...

no, I only let your girlfriend suck my dick. anything else with her is too risky

silverblk mystix
03-22-2012, 12:35 PM
no, I only let your girlfriend suck my dick. anything else with her is too risky

If you have a dick...you better spit it out...because it is not yours! :lmao

cantthinkofanything
03-22-2012, 12:36 PM
oh yays! you made a funny!

Dr.Scholl
03-22-2012, 01:41 PM
For the record, I have enchantingly beautiful feet, and men are known to take notice. BUT if any man left me laying there for 30 min while he messed with my toes, I'd kick him upside the head and that would be the last he ever saw of my feet or any other part of me :)

Pics or I call BS.

lebomb
03-22-2012, 01:51 PM
Seriously???? yall kill me. Its not like she went stomping through the forest before I jammed her toes in my mouth. She had just taken a nice long shower........gave the massage and then I sucked the nail polish off her toes. :chestbump

JudynTX
03-22-2012, 01:56 PM
Seriously???? yall kill me. Its not like she went stomping through the forest before I jammed her toes in my mouth. She had just taken a nice long shower........gave the massage and then I sucked the nail polish off her toes. :chestbump

So you ate nail polish?

lebomb
03-22-2012, 02:00 PM
So you ate nail polish?

Nahhhh.......... just exaggerated a bit. But I did suck em and lick'm purty damn good. :hungry:

2pac > Kobe
03-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Don't let the haters keep you down lebomb, keep suckin dem toes :toast

cantthinkofanything
03-22-2012, 02:03 PM
I couldn't find the original thread so I thought I'd post this here. It's kind of related.

There was some debate about the need to wipe one's butt after making a doody. One side was adamant that it was unnecessary if you could keep the poopy off your hands. The other said that was preposterous and that after #2, one should always wipe their hands. Then they asked the board if anyone every got pooh pooh on their hands.

So I was thinking of ways to do a poop, wipe, and not wash your hands. Anyway, my idea is this:

Hold your poop until you can get to a Wal-Mart. Go get a pair of gloves, maybe wool (or a close synthetic), and sneak them into the bathroom with you. Put them on your hands and go poop. Then either get some toilet paper and wipe, or simply use the gloves to wipe your bottom. When you're done, take off the gloves and stick them behind the toilet. Or maybe try to flush them. Exit bathroom with clean bottom, clean hands, and the knowledge that you didn't have to waste soap and water washing up.

That's it! That's the way.

lebomb
03-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Don't let the haters keep you down lebomb, keep suckin dem toes :toast

Don't worry playa.............dats why my girl is sprung. I be turnin it out.............. :perv:

Half these fools may still have a honey if they did some toe suckin an ass lickin fo-play :hat

lebomb
03-22-2012, 02:08 PM
I couldn't find the original thread so I thought I'd post this here. It's kind of related.

There was some debate about the need to wipe one's butt after making a doody. One side was adamant that it was unnecessary if you could keep the poopy off your hands. The other said that was preposterous and that after #2, one should always wipe their hands. Then they asked the board if anyone every got pooh pooh on their hands.

So I was thinking of ways to do a poop, wipe, and not wash your hands. Anyway, my idea is this:

Hold your poop until you can get to a Wal-Mart. Go get a pair of gloves, maybe wool (or a close synthetic), and sneak them into the bathroom with you. Put them on your hands and go poop. Then either get some toilet paper and wipe, or simply use the gloves to wipe your bottom. When you're done, take off the gloves and stick them behind the toilet. Or maybe try to flush them. Exit bathroom with clean bottom, clean hands, and the knowledge that you didn't have to waste soap and water washing up.

Where da fuck you from Pakistan?? We wipe ova here nucca.......... :rolleyes

cantthinkofanything
03-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Where da fuck you from Pakistan?? We wipe ova here nucca.......... :rolleyes

I wipe too. I was just trying to help. :depressed

I. Hustle
03-22-2012, 02:55 PM
And I'm the one that gets called out for poop jokes?

thispego
03-22-2012, 03:14 PM
lebomb has a serious oral fixation. Used to be just assholes now hes moving on to phallic objects like toes... What happened to you as a child, brah?

benefactor
03-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Men who lick ass and suck feet need to deposit their dick at the nearest return box.

ChumpDumper
03-22-2012, 04:22 PM
It's difficult to imagine a woman's not being bored off her ass after a couple of minutes.

AmericanPsycho
03-22-2012, 04:57 PM
It's difficult to imagine a woman's not being bored off her ass after a couple of minutes.

Like yours is during sex?

ChumpDumper
03-22-2012, 05:08 PM
Like yours is during sex?I never take more than a couple of minutes, so she doesn't have time to be bored. She has the rest of the week to be disappointed.

silverblk mystix
03-22-2012, 07:09 PM
I never take more than a couple of minutes, so she doesn't have time to be bored. She has the rest of the week to be disappointed.

:lol

best 45 seconds of her week...

CuckingFunt
03-22-2012, 09:51 PM

I don't think I'd get violent, but I imagine my boredom might inspire me to just go in the living room and watch TV instead.

TDMVPDPOY
03-22-2012, 10:03 PM
so did lebomb sucked on his boyfriends toes?

Kamala
03-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Maybe she is your SOLEmate:toast

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2012, 08:53 PM

Jesus Christ

Agloco
03-24-2012, 10:14 PM

Jesus Christ

William Hung
03-24-2012, 10:27 PM

That's a TOEbular joke :toast