PDA

View Full Version : Should the Classless Assholes also be forced to forfeit the 2009 SB title?

Magua
03-21-2012, 02:37 PM
Discuss.

Darth_Pelican
03-21-2012, 02:39 PM
Not unless over half of all SB winners are forced to forfeit theirs as well

manufan10
03-21-2012, 02:40 PM
No. The Patriots weren't forced to forfeit their SB, so neither should the Saints.

lefty
03-21-2012, 02:47 PM
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Testify !

RaZon
03-21-2012, 03:04 PM
Of course not.

Let me say this however, even at the high school level if you wanna be an instant hero knock somebody out. Make that big hit that gets a...WHOAAAAA!! from the fans. To hear players say..."not how to hurt anyone"..is total BS, they most certainly are out to hurt everyone. Yes not out to end their careers, but a season ending injury wouldn't upset too many players.

The next time you watch a game watch all those butt slaps, and high fives after a guy comes to the sidelines after delivering a...WHOAAAAA!!..hit.

Yes the Saints got stupid with it, totally...DUH! But bounty or not all footballers are out to destroy, you can't last long if you aren't.

I was a running back, nothing I loved more than running over a little db, one of the great feelings in life. I was also a db myself, nothing like creaming a defenseless receiver.

LnGrrrR
03-21-2012, 04:08 PM
I would've chosen "Magua is raging" but it sadly wasn't an option.

BRHornet45
03-22-2012, 03:05 AM
2MygB4QOcng

J.T.
03-22-2012, 08:18 AM
I do enjoy the Saints getting double teamed by both of Goodell's dicks over this bounty stuff but they should not lose their title. It definitely gets an asterisk and Tracy Porter should most definitely have to surrender his bounty payout for the interception to the Colts organization though.

Bill_Brasky
03-22-2012, 09:06 AM
I love lolling the Saints as much as anyone but it does sound like this was a very common practice and Goodell was making an example. Kinda bullshit.

Just glad it was a team that I dont care about.

J.T.
03-22-2012, 09:30 AM
I love lolling the Saints as much as anyone but it does sound like this was a very common practice and Goodell was making an example. Kinda bullshit.

Just glad it was a team that I dont care about.

With the lawsuits the NFL is facing from former players regarding concussions, this is almost exclusively to set a zero tolerance policy on intentional injuries. The Saints were unfortunate to be the team who currently employed the guy running the bounty system and their coaches blatantly lied to NFL investigators by trying to cover it up. The lying was stupid and a big reason for the stiff penalties dished out.

I fucking hate the Saints and I'm loving every minute of them paying for selling their souls to win the Super Bowl.

BRHornet45
03-22-2012, 01:39 PM
funny how Goodell and others turned the other cheek when this intentional hit trying to kill Bush. helmet down and everything! ...

pwochFrsrTA

Pelicans78
03-22-2012, 06:35 PM
funny how Goodell and others turned the other cheek when this intentional hit trying to kill Bush. helmet down and everything! ...

pwochFrsrTA

Honestly, Drew Brees has allowed alot of his receivers to get killed by doing those stupid short swing passes. He cost Colston a month 3 years ago with that same shit.

Pelicans78
03-22-2012, 06:36 PM
I voted yes by the way because only pussies and assholes care about a trophy. Saints won the game regardless.

Chris
03-22-2012, 07:11 PM
Ever seen The Longest Yard? Some of these players were rooting for the cops to win the game.

TIMMYtoZO
03-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Nah. Let them have their bullshit 2009 title. Karma came back and got them in the wildcard round the following year. :lol going for a strip rather than a tackle.

Magua
03-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Nah. Let them have their bullshit 2009 title. Karma came back and got them in the wildcard round the following year. :lol going for a strip rather than a tackle.

The D just gave up on that Lynch run.

:lolCheaters and Quitters...these are N'awlins teengs

TIMMYtoZO
03-22-2012, 10:17 PM
The D just gave up on that Lynch run.

:lolCheaters and Quitters...these are N'awlins teengs

After failing to get him to fumble, they just threw in the towel. The funniest defensive play I have ever seen. :lol