PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable!!!!

spursfan41
06-20-2005, 07:52 PM
Piston's fans and sports talk radio blaming Rasheed Wallace for the game 5 loss?Wow!,if I was Coach Brown I would've doubled up on Ginobli and took my chances with Horry.Hell,if ya'll don't want him anymore,we'll take him.

ShoogarBear
06-20-2005, 07:52 PM
The beginning of the end for Rasheed in Detroit?

nkdlunch
06-20-2005, 07:54 PM
if I was Coach Brown I would've doubled up on Ginobli and took my chances with Horry.

Too bad you're not or Spurs would have swept.

Hell,if ya'll don't want him anymore,we'll take him.

Yes, we want him, but will he want to come? How good is San Antonio herb?

GrandeDavid
06-20-2005, 07:55 PM
I'll tell you why Detroit lost last night. They lost because the Spurs finally got sick of choking away a game that was theirs from the get go, i.e. the Spurs finally decided to take care of business.

SoundTheToll
06-20-2005, 07:57 PM
Why would you double a player, being up by two, and leave a player open for 3. Nonetheless, a player that had hit FOUR 3-pters in the last 12 minutes. Stupidest play of the year. Rasheed single-handedly lost that game. Sure the Pistons could have done a ton of other things, but when its said and done that play lost the Pistons the game. Stupidest play I've ever seen in my life. Rasheed better do something tomarrow. (And by that I mean more that 8 fucking points).

ABDENOUR POWER
06-20-2005, 07:59 PM
SOUNDTHETOLL-

Are you the same person as the SoundTheToll in the Pistons boards?

midgetonadonkey
06-20-2005, 08:00 PM
I wouldn't blame it all on him, but he is a big part of why. The Spurs just cranked up the D and shots were missed. They are all to blame but he assumes like 75% of it.