PDA

View Full Version : Ramon Sessions

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-21-2012, 10:09 PM
Good trade. Just hope another great effort isn't wasted tonight.

IronMaxipad
03-21-2012, 11:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NE4xu.jpg

:cry:cry

mavsfan1000
03-21-2012, 11:50 PM
Wow. Great talent. What a steal by the lakers. He totally changed the game in that second quarter.

Latarian Milton
03-22-2012, 08:21 AM
great trade that might be comparable to da Gasol one imho but the Kobe today ain't the same nigga he used to be back then, and such a trade ain't enough to make em contenders again

Giuseppe
03-22-2012, 10:34 AM
great trade that might be comparable to da Gasol one imho but the Kobe today ain't the same nigga he used to be back then, and such a trade ain't enough to make em contenders again

You've covered the complete gamut. Whatever happens, you'll be right.

:rolleyes

WeNeedLength
03-22-2012, 10:36 AM
You've covered the complete gamut. Whatever happens, you'll be right.

:rolleyes

I like the vocab words old man. :tu

Hoops Czar
03-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Wonder why this thread wasn't started after the Rocket's game?

mavsfan1000
03-22-2012, 10:52 AM
Exactly what I was thinking. This is a Gasol like trade. The guy is phenomenal. Chris Paul like production.

thispego
03-22-2012, 10:55 AM
phenomenal :lmao

WeNeedLength
03-22-2012, 10:55 AM
You should try picking up a lexicon.

You should try picking up your wizard sleeves cuz those fuckers drag all over the ground and it's disgusting.

ChrisRichards
03-22-2012, 12:01 PM
phenomenal :lmao
+1 :lol Cant blame them. They had Smush Parker, Chucky Atkins and Derek Fosher as their point for years but still yeah its funny how these Laker fans have multiple orgasms for a backup point guard lol

whitemamba
03-22-2012, 12:24 PM
+1 :lol Cant blame them. They had Smush Parker, Chucky Atkins and Derek Fosher as their point for years but still yeah its funny how these Laker fans have multiple orgasms for a backup point guard lol

well yeah we are going to orgasm u said it ur self,, look at our past pointgaurds... they werent able to do shit. finally we have a a PG that can create for others.

namlook
03-22-2012, 01:14 PM
In 100 minutes Sessions has played, the Lakers have scored 114 points per 100 possessions, a mark that would lead the league by a mile.

http://nba-point-forward.si.com/2012/03/22/ramon-sessions-has-immediate-impact-with-lakers/

IronMaxipad
03-22-2012, 01:17 PM
In 100 minutes Sessions has played, the Lakers have scored 114 points per 100 possessions, a mark that would lead the league by a mile.

http://nba-point-forward.si.com/2012/03/22/ramon-sessions-has-immediate-impact-with-lakers/

http://i.imgur.com/rh2rR.gif

thispego
03-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Honeymoon phase. Gonlaugh when it's over :lol

pass1st
03-22-2012, 01:24 PM
Honeymoon phase. Gonlaugh when it's over :lol

Gonlaugh if Spurs are matched against the Grizz again in playoffs and z-bo pinches a loaf on Duncan's forehead once more.

pass1st
03-22-2012, 01:37 PM
He was +28 in the game earlier. Never has a point guard has such impact for LA in a long, long time :cry :cry :cry

No since 2001 playoffs where Fisher went insane from the 3pt line :depressed

will_spurs
03-22-2012, 02:09 PM

Maybe that would lead the Lakers PG since Magic... but the league :lmao

mavsfan1000
03-22-2012, 02:10 PM
Sessions is like Chris Paul without the ballstopping selfish plays.

namlook
03-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Maybe that would lead the Lakers PG since Magic... but the league :lmao

OKC leads the league at around 107 points per 100 possessions. 114 > 107.

turiaf for president
03-22-2012, 06:44 PM
rod stickland 2.0

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Sessions is like Chris Paul without the ballstopping selfish plays.

you're on fire lately, bro:tu

Ace
03-22-2012, 09:28 PM

A great record to show...

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-23-2012, 02:03 PM
Finally :cry :cry :cry

:lobt2:

mavsfan1000
03-23-2012, 02:06 PM
There goes the Laker bench. He is needed off the bench. Big mistake by Brown.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-23-2012, 02:13 PM

Barnes has been good off the bench this month. If Glock gets any playing time he's usually a boost of energy too. Blake is meh, but he needs to only get 15 minutes max anyways. McBob and Murphy are shit, and Ebanks shouldn't be in the league. Would like to see more of Hill and Eyenga though, maybe they can do "something"

pass1st
03-23-2012, 02:21 PM

It's basically against a D-League team, so it's a good time to test out how well Sessions is as a starter

pass1st
03-23-2012, 02:29 PM
this d-league team beat Chicago, so they better proceed with caution.

Chicago was just coasting

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 05:47 PM
It's coming. They letting Blake down easy.

that's why getting rid of Blake for Beasley would have made me scream like a bitch

DPG21920
03-23-2012, 05:53 PM
DPG - Right about dem Lakers

Giuseppe
03-23-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm flabbergasted. I thought sure Brown would brazen it out with Blake till the bitter end.

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm flabbergasted. I thought sure Brown would brazen it out with Blake till the bitter end.

I've hated Blake since after his 2nd game as a Laker :lol real talk

“We just let him handle the ball, I mean, you saw me off the ball a lot – probably more than you’ve ever seen me and as a result my night was a lot easier,” Bryant said. “I really didn’t have to work. I got 30 points and I didn’t even have to work for any of it because [Sessions] was doing all the penetrating and I was getting great screens. - Kobe Bryant

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 06:31 PM
They better hope Sessions is afraid of the moment. I've never seen our offense flow like it did last game.

Luva anytime a player can wave Kobe off not once but twice in the same game...that nigga ain't afraid of the moment...:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2012, 06:37 PM
and Cully you were right about us not needing CP3 or Dwight...(even though I'd still trade Drew straight up)...but just think about the possiblities...If Kobe senses he can actually sniff # 6 with Sessions he's going to take him under his wing...let's watch a few more games...when Kobe starts working out with him one on one in private practices and developing / molding/ challenging him and getting him ready for the likes of D-Wade and Rose..the shit is over...

this kid seems very intelligent and he hasn't learned the offense...He's does everything very good...not All-Star level at this point just very good...everyone is playing amped up right now...even Artest and Barnes...if this holds up MJ and his mummies will come crawling from the dead....and Kool will be waiting with his Tek-9

IronMaxipad
03-23-2012, 07:43 PM

Play Sessions 40 minutes. Problem solved. :fro

midnightpulp
03-23-2012, 07:52 PM
They better hope Sessions is afraid of the moment. I've never seen our offense flow like it did last game.

You beat a team down three starters, and two of those starters are important to Dallas's defense.

Giuseppe
03-23-2012, 08:32 PM
^Only pussies & assholes play the injury card.

Giuseppe
03-23-2012, 08:33 PM
and Cully you were right about us not needing CP3 or Dwight

:toast

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 12:00 AM
:lolKobe and Pau go 10-31 and the Lakers still get a wire-to-wire win.
:lolsome spurfans downplaying the acquisition of Sessions
:lolBynum beasting on nlggas
:lolMWP waking up

N:lolA=F:lolCKED

IronMaxipad
03-24-2012, 12:01 AM
:lobt2:

ElNono
03-24-2012, 12:03 AM
good reserve PG...

IronMaxipad
03-24-2012, 12:10 AM
Jack sign of approval :cry:cry
https://d1au12fyca1yp1.cloudfront.net/148835/148835_melt.jpg

HarlemHeat37
03-24-2012, 12:12 AM
The Sessions/Bynum/Gasol big 3 looks dominant, tbh..

pass1st
03-24-2012, 12:13 AM

Being accepted by Laker's uncle :tu

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 12:14 AM
The Sessions/Bynum/Gasol big 3 looks dominant, tbh..

Plus STD gonna have to gaurd his Original copy

Nathan89
03-24-2012, 12:14 AM
Sessions was definitely a nice pickup for the Lakers. Also he's showing how easy it is to play with dominate bigs like Bynum and Pau.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 12:21 AM

That's fucking awesome:lol

Ramon must feel like he's hit the jackpot...from playing for a terrible Cleveland team in a gray and depressing city, to playing in Hollywood and talking to Joe Pesci and Jack after the game:lol

Yeah, I'm sure he won't re-sign with the Lakers:lol

Killakobe81
03-24-2012, 12:37 AM
Married or not here he cums!
Ramon is gonna get white, chinese, filipino, aremnian, japanese, uppity black and all kinds of mixed breed ass ... shit I miss L.A. married now, so it wouldnt matter but shiiiiiit (Clay Davis voice) if I ever become single Im moving back in a heart-beat ... Texas has some fine thick ass women but Los Angeles is on another level.

LkrFan
03-24-2012, 12:41 AM
I'm looking forward to the Memphis matchup. Historically Conley has given us major problems. Now we have Sessions to go right back at him. I think Zach Randolf is back to so it should be a good game.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 12:47 AM
Married or not here he cums!
Ramon is gonna get white, chinese, filipino, aremnian, japanese, uppity black and all kinds of mixed breed ass ... shit I miss L.A. married now, so it wouldnt matter but shiiiiiit (Clay Davis voice) if I ever become single Im moving back in a heart-beat ... Texas has some fine thick ass women but Los Angeles is on another level.

:toast don't even get me started :lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 12:49 AM
Another good thing I noticed about RS is that he's great at finding the mismatch on the court (what good pg's do)...the other 4 guys on the court play with more energy and fight to gain position b/c they know they'll get touches. When else have you seen Ron that active on the block the last 2 years?:lol
Matt Barnes was also the beneficiary of some hustle/slashing plays.

There's just a whole lot more activity and movement w/o the ball, where there used to be stagnation. I have an erection.

ElNono
03-24-2012, 12:50 AM
:lol downplaying
:lol in denial

:lol realizing PGs can be quick
:lol that bench still sucks
:lol Blake still gets 20 mpg

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2012, 12:53 AM
He's head and shoulders better than Conley. He plays with attitude as well. I want to see him against CP3, and Westbrook. To be totally honest with you... I don't think anyone can take us 7 games now. We look like a different team out there.

It's on like Pop con.....the Lakers were looking for someone to resurrect them and inject them with energy...someone besides Kobe to make them beleive and this kid comes in and fucking does it...unbelievable...even if they have a bad game or two now going foward they actually believe again....this is incredible....

I pitched a fit when we traded Fish but Sessions bought me a new engagement ring :lol

ElNono
03-24-2012, 12:54 AM
:lol thinking the lakers will make any noise
:lol fisher will probably go deeper in the playoffs
:lol mcbob still get minutes
:lol murphy still get minutes
:lol blake still get minutes
:lol Pau with the broken heart any time now

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 12:55 AM
:lolMatt Bonner had a great game tonight...that's fantastic news for everyone else.

ElNono
03-24-2012, 12:56 AM
Lakerfan just mad they can't make any more RJ gay jokes :cry

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 12:57 AM

:lolBlair still gets minutes
:lolBonner still gets minutes
:lolManu with the broken shoulder/ankle/wrist/hand any time now

LkrFan
03-24-2012, 12:59 AM
He's head and shoulders better than Conley. He plays with attitude as well. I want to see him against CP3, and Westbrook. To be totally honest with you... I don't think anyone can take us 7 games now. We look like a different team out there.

I'm feeling the same way luva. I was PO'd with how the CP3 trade was vetoed by Stern. But you know what? It was for the best. Sessions is no CP3 but he is a legit PG that can make KGB flow really well. Because of the attention that they garner he will most likely have plenty of one on one opportunities. With his speed I could see him getting into the teeth of the defense and dishing to either one of KGB. He's even making MWP a threat as of late (loved seeing the P&R cause a SG to have to guard him in the post).

Once the guys get used to playing with him (Bynum admitted as much in an interview tonight) look out.

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:01 AM
:lolBlair still gets minutes
:lolBonner still gets minutes
:lolManu with the broken shoulder/ankle/wrist/hand any time now

:lol Kobe going into 3/20 hero mode while Ramon is wide open
:lol Bynum a slip away from ending his career
:lol MWP starting to think he's a good 3 point shooter
:lol affirmative action coach

LkrFan
03-24-2012, 01:01 AM
:lol realizing PGs can be quick

:lmao

LkrFan
03-24-2012, 01:02 AM
:lol affirmative action coach

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 01:04 AM
:lolfool's gold team AGAIN
:lolthinking a fat frenchie puts you over the top
:lolpock-faced coach who loves his ginger
:lolspurfans fear LAL more than any other West team
:lolthese are things we know

ginobili's bald spot
03-24-2012, 01:07 AM

You can tell niggas are gettin scared when they start compulsively posting shit like this. Spurfan knows daddy is still here to cock slap them in the playoffs for the 1000th time and they don't like it one bit.

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:08 AM
:lol thinking Ramon will lead the Lakers
:lol Bynum making Aldridge look like Wilt
:lol everybody has a shot at Staples
:lol freight train to another sweep

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:09 AM
You can tell niggas are gettin scared when they start compulsively posting shit like this. Spurfan knows daddy is still here to cock slap them in the playoffs for the 1000th time and they don't like it one bit.

Lakers don't scare anybody... middle of the pack team...

But you can tell Lakers won two in a row when you see Lakerfan puffing our their chests... :lmao

LkrFan
03-24-2012, 01:11 AM

You mean Pau? :downspin:

pass1st
03-24-2012, 01:11 AM

But you can tell Lakers won two in a row when you see Lakerfan puffing our their chests... :lmao

Isn't every team middle of the pack in the west?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 01:12 AM

:lolsomeone didn't watch the game
:lolBynum guarded Aldridge for like 2 possessions, and they were in the 2nd half
:lolLakers have insane home record
:lolLakers also aren't in the business of losing to 8th seeds or getting swept by teams that play no defense

pass1st
03-24-2012, 01:15 AM
A team of midgets playing small ball only works for Barcelona. The spurs will be beaten pounded down low in the Playoffs. Good luck trying to beat that with small ball :lol

Kawhi Leonard = Kobe Stopper :depressed
2012 Duncan = 2003 Duncan :depressed
Parker = MVP :depressed

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:15 AM
You mean Pau? :downspin:

:lolsomeone didn't watch the game
:lolBynum guarded Aldridge for like 2 possessions, and they were in the 2nd half
:lolLakers have insane home record
:lolLakers also aren't in the business of losing to 8th seeds or getting swept by teams that play no defense

:lol If it was Pau, he's still a Laker
:lol insane home record broken by Utah
:lol going to the wire with a team fielding JJ Hickson and no coach
:lol going to the wire with every team
:lol sure are in the business of getting swept playing no D
:lol also in the business of getting shat on by JJ Barea
:lol also in the man-bra business

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:16 AM
Isn't every team middle of the pack in the west?

Some teams have a 4+ game lead...

Leetonidas
:lol thinking Pop won't play Duncan/Splitter to counter Bynum/Gasol

I mean he fucking has to, right? :depressed

ginobili's bald spot

All the emoticons in the world can't mask your pain. Timmy is going to look real good riding off into the sunset after being humiliated by the Lakers once again in the playoffs. Tainted legacy imo.

The Taint

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:17 AM
A team of midgets playing small ball only works for Barcelona. The spurs will be beaten pounded down low in the Playoffs. Good luck trying to beat that with small ball :lol

:lol Mike Brown calling Pop for coaching tips
:lol Phil Jackson is gone and so is winning shit
:lol Barcelona beat the Lakers
:lol big men with broken hearts
:lol midget Barea sweeping the land of the bigs

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:19 AM
All the emoticons in the world can't mask your pain. Timmy is going to look real good riding off into the sunset after being humiliated by the Lakers once again in the playoffs. Tainted legacy imo.

The Taint

Were were you after the loss to Utah and Houston? :lol

That was like 3 days ago?

midnightpulp
03-24-2012, 01:20 AM

The Savior scurrrrrssssssssssss me.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/34o68eg.jpg

Lol at dumbshit be@ner Lakers fans. They beat 2 bad teams, Sessions has what is just an average game for Tony Parker, and now they think they're gonna cruise to the Finals.

Not gonna hate too much, though. Beating a 7-17 road team in tank mode by 7 points with the Savior having one of the best games of his career is impressive stuff.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
:loltalking about Lakers interior D when Blair and Bonner are your enforcers
:lolLakers winning games despite every opponent treating them like it's their championship
:lolno opponent gets up for the Spurs
:lolspurfan talking about defense in any kind of light with that
:lolgetting shat on by a franchise that never won a playoff game before
:lolTimmy looking like a bitch compared to two Grizz lardasses

Leetonidas
Then he subs Diaw and fucking Bonner. That should be fun :lol

I really hope he has the brains to only put Bonner in on Murphy and never let Blair off the bench. And tbh Phil isn't there to mindfuck Pop anymore. Hopefully Potato Head will be once again be put in his place by his master

ginobili's bald spot
03-24-2012, 01:21 AM
ElNono getting ready to hang another one of these

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/spursparade.jpg

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 01:21 AM
:lol thinking Pop won't play Duncan/Splitter to counter Bynum/Gasol

I mean he fucking has to, right? :depressed

If Matty B is on the team, he WILL get minutes.:lol

ginobili's bald spot
03-24-2012, 01:24 AM
:lol midget Barea sweeping the land of the bigs

The Spurs haven't been relevant for so long that they have to use the mavs accomplishments to talk shit. Desperate times

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:25 AM
:lol swept by a jump shooting team
:lol lakerfan talking about defense when any team drops 100 on them
:lol sessions watching kobe chuck the team out of games
:lol losing to detroit
:lol losing to the wizards

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 01:26 AM
The Spurs haven't been relevant for so long that they have to use the mavs accomplishments to talk shit. Desperate times

They're going on 5 years of irrelevancy...my how the time flies.

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:26 AM

The Lakers won as many 2nd round games as the Spurs last playoffs... :lol

Talk about irrelevant

Leetonidas
03-24-2012, 01:27 AM
oh cmon guise not winning a title does not make you automatically irrelevant :cry

midnightpulp

Laker fan getting ready to fill out one of these:

http://www.thenewstribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/US-green-card.jpg

Giuseppe
the lakers won as many 2nd round games as the spurs last playoffs... :lol

talk about irrelevant

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 01:28 AM
:lol swept by a jump shooting team
:lol lakerfan talking about defense when any team drops 100 on them
:lol sessions watching kobe chuck the team out of games
:lol losing to detroit
:lol losing to the wizards

:lolLakers lost to a team that won the title
:lolSpurs lost to second round fodder
:lolspurfan not knowing their place as LAL's baby brother

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:28 AM
:lol Conley shitting on the entire spurs
:lol druggie Z-bo shitting on jim
:lol Gastrong destroying the Spur frontline, or the lack of it
:lol 4-1 if not for a lucky three pointer
:lol 61-21 only to get shat on in the 1st round

:lol fucked by Peja
:lol 4-0 and no doubts
:lol 122-86
:lol Big emo ejected
:lol Big titties ejected

Giuseppe
03-24-2012, 01:29 AM
^8

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:29 AM

Where's your "we won two in a row" banner? :lol

Leetonidas
03-24-2012, 01:30 AM
tbh with Gasol's devolution into a pussy once again as well as his recent weak playoff runs, I would just focus on Bynum and let Diaw/Matty take turns on Pau. You know even if he's ballin Kobe will only let him get 12 shots max

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 01:30 AM
The Lakers won as many 2nd round games as the Spurs last playoffs... :lol

Talk about irrelevant

That is such a grey defense:lol

Yeah, you also didn't eliminate any teams. The Lakers got swept by the eventual champs, while San Antonio etched themselves in playoff infamy with 8

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:31 AM
:lolLakers lost to a team that won the title
:lolSpurs lost to second round fodder
:lolspurfan not knowing their place as LAL's baby brother

:lol Lakers got worse
:lol honkies
:lol no emoticons a week ago
:lol ramon the game changer

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:32 AM
That is such a grey defense:lol

Yeah, you also didn't eliminate any teams. The Lakers got swept by the eventual champs, while San Antonio etched themselves in playoff infamy with 8

You beat the hornets... :cry

Last season's Lakers team was much better... better coaching, LO was still playing well... they just ran into JJ Barea... it happens...

ginobili's bald spot
03-24-2012, 01:32 AM
Laker fan getting ready to fill out one of these:

http://www.thenewstribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/US-green-card.jpg

I know the be@ner shtick is your go to line but how exactly does spurfan have room to talk in that regard? Especially one who lives in the LA area? I've been to Texas and that shit was waaaay more beanerfied.

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:34 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/galleries/212/212724/crop_450x500_GYI0058756602.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laxw39EvXf1qazq61o1_500.jpg

:lol exactly
:lol phil jackson is gone and so are the banners
:lol pau traded but not traded
:lol basketball reasons
:lol sessions the saviour

Leetonidas
03-24-2012, 01:34 AM
I know the be@ner shtick is your go to line but how exactly does spurfan have room to talk in that regard? Especially one who lives in the LA area? I've been to Texas and that shit was waaaay more beanerfied.

nigra please I have only seen Mexicans standing outside of Home Depots in California

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 01:35 AM
:lol Lakers got worse
:lol honkies
:lol no emoticons a week ago
:lol ramon the game changer

:lolso afraid of LA
:lolyeah, I'd say Ramon changed the game tonight alright
:lolyour heart sunk tonight when watching Sessions
:lolSize matters, in real life, and in basketball
:lolsmall ball spurfans still think they have a shot at a title
:lolhow precious

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:36 AM
The Lakers were got beaten in the second round by a team who had the same quality as them. The Spurs were beaten soundly by an 8th-seed team in which they were the odds-on favorites. :lol

They got kicked in the nads and thrown to the curb. Don't be :downspin: that shit now.

midnightpulp
03-24-2012, 01:38 AM

Yeah, no:

California has the most Mexican immigrants with 3,785,000. Texas comes in second with 1,452,000.

And that ain't even counting all the bean3rs in Arizona, New Mexico, and even Texas rocking the size too small bootleg Kobe jersey.

Once you get rid of all the bandwagon black dudes and fairweather celebrity fans, the Lakers fanbase is around 99% bean3r.

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:38 AM
:lolso afraid of LA
:lolyeah, I'd say Ramon changed the game tonight alright
:lolyour heart sunk tonight when watching Sessions
:lolSize matters, in real life, and in basketball
:lolsmall ball spurfans still think they have a shot at a title
:lolhow precious

:lol nobody afraid of middle-of-the-pack team
:lol lakerfan thinks ramon puts them in the hunt
:lol midget size mattered in basketball
:lol thinking Lakers have a shot at a title
:lol ignoring the coach
:lol ignoring the bench
:lol hilarious

LkrFan
03-24-2012, 01:39 AM

They got kicked in the nads and thrown to the curb. Don't be :downspin: that shit now.

That was last year. Non-Issue :downspin:

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:40 AM
That was last year. Non-Issue :downspin:

8 was last year too. Non-Issue :downspin:

:lol

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:41 AM
Pretty much like the Spurs. I mean how long are you going to repeat this script? Small ball and shoot threes, think that you can torch the whole NBA just because you fucking own the regular season, and then crash and burn in the playoffs. Same script, same result every fucking time. :lol

srsly, we shoot a lot less 3s this season. Even more so now that we shipped that lethargic RJ out... I still don't think we're contenders, but we're a better team than we were before the trade (so are the Lakers, I take it).

Baron Davιs
03-24-2012, 01:42 AM
Called it right when it went down it was an excellent trade, while Kool & Seppe were moaning over Fossil Fisher.

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:42 AM
Now, on a serious note, it's good to see the Laker brethren excited about their team, and Spursfan too. We haven't had this exchanges in a while, and they were sorely missing, tbh. :toast

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 01:45 AM
:lolNono fighting a losing battle
:lolLakers overshadowed the one decade your team was relevant
:lolthinking a team with Kobe, Bynum, Gasol, and a shiny new PG is middle of the pack and doesn't scare anybody
:lolPop was scared shitless and scrambled to find bigs, only to grab crap from the waiver wire...that's undisputable
:lolall your players have homes in Los Angeles

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:45 AM
trolling each other's fan bases is fun again :lol

:lol

midnightpulp
03-24-2012, 01:47 AM
Alright Lakers fans, enough gloating about the Savior. It's near fuckin' midnight and that lawn ain't mowing itself tomorrow morning. Get yourself into that bed you share with 4 other people and have yourself a good night's sleep.

Lol at Texas being more beanerfied Los Angeles, California – the city proper home to over 1 million of Mexican ancestry, another 2 million throughout Los Angeles County, and a total of six million in the five-county Greater Los Angeles Area. Largest Mexican ancestry populated city in the United States.

midnightpulp
03-24-2012, 01:49 AM
:lolthinking a team with Kobe, Bynum, Gasol, and a shiny new PG is middle of the pack and doesn't scare anybody
:lolPop was scared shitless and scrambled to find bigs, only to grab crap from the waiver wire...that's undisputable

No idea why. But I guess when you're that rich, you can afford the best bean3r countermeasures money can buy.

ElNono
03-24-2012, 01:51 AM

:lol this Lakers team fights a losing battle
:lol reaching for the past
:lol thinking I think the Spurs are contenders
:lol thinking this Lakers team can contend
:lol all our players hire locals to mow their lawns in LA

ginobili's bald spot
03-24-2012, 01:53 AM
Yeah, no:

California has the most Mexican immigrants with 3,785,000. Texas comes in second with 1,452,000.

And that ain't even counting all the bean3rs in Arizona, New Mexico, and even Texas rocking the size too small bootleg Kobe jersey.

Once you get rid of all the bandwagon black dudes and fairweather celebrity fans, the Lakers fanbase is around 99% bean3r.

Seems pretty scientific.

And I've seen the spurstalk g2g pics. Spurfan on this site are some fat, UUUUUUUGLY mexican motherfuckers. I'm talking about fucked up gene pool types. Cubby probably wouldn't even fuck half of these people. Not only are spurfans be@ners but they are asymmetrical be@ners imo.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 01:54 AM
racism kicks ass

midnightpulp
03-24-2012, 01:54 AM
if koolaid man is the master of turning basketball threads into a youtube reel of useless videos that no one will watch, midnightpulp is the master of turning basketball threads to racial profiling ones :lol

The bean3r angle is really the only thing I got toward the Lakers at the moment. The Lakers hold bragging rights over the Spurs for winning the last playoff matchup.

Can't even talk shit on 5-17 since you're all too excited about Sessions to give a shit.

Dan Gilbert. Drown in Lake Erie, cocksucker.

VBM
03-24-2012, 01:55 AM
Now, on a serious note, it's good to see the Laker brethren excited about their team, and Spursfan too. We haven't had this exchanges in a while, and they were sorely missing, tbh. :toast

:toast

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-24-2012, 01:57 AM
Dan Gilbert. Drown in Lake Erie, cocksucker.

tbh that would mean his son would start making the decisions...and we've all seen that kid:lol

midnightpulp
03-24-2012, 01:59 AM
Seems pretty scientific.

And I've seen the spurstalk g2g pics. Spurfan on this site are some fat, UUUUUUUGLY mexican motherfuckers. I'm talking about fucked up gene pool types. Cubby probably wouldn't even fuck half of these people. Not only are spurfans be@ners but they are asymmetrical be@ners imo.

And yet downtown LA is a Spurs GTG times 1000.

Don't front. Being from LA, you should know this. LA is infested with bean3rs and nearly all of those bean3rs, when they take a moment to concentrate on something else besides landscaping and Chicharito, are Lakers fans.

Those same people are my fellow Dodgers fans sadly.

ElNono
03-24-2012, 02:00 AM
And yet downtown LA is a Spurs GTG times 1000.

Don't front. Being from LA, you should know this. LA is infested with bean3rs and nearly all of those bean3rs, when they take a moment to concentrate on something else besides landscaping and Chicharito, are Lakers fans.

:rollin

midnightpulp
03-24-2012, 02:02 AM
Talking about fucked up gene pool types:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3149/3637189665_2aa4caa26b_z.jpg

And this is considered one of the more attractive Laker fan specimens.

ginobili's bald spot
03-24-2012, 02:06 AM

It's not sad imo. I can't tell you how many times me and some random cholos have thrown peanuts at giantfan for 9 innings while they sit there and don't say shit because they are scared for their life. Cholo Dodger fan is down as fuck and it fills my heart with joy.

midnightpulp
03-24-2012, 02:13 AM
It's not sad imo. I can't tell you how many times me and some random cholos have thrown peanuts at giantfan for 9 innings while they sit there and don't say shit because they are scared for their life. Cholo Dodger fan is down as fuck and it fills my heart with joy.

And how about throwing those same peanuts at Angelfan only for them to pick up the peanuts, return them to you, and ask nicely, "Did you drop these?"

Angelfan. So docile. So friendly. So classy.

ginobili's bald spot
03-24-2012, 02:21 AM
And how about throwing those same peanuts at Angelfan only for them to pick up the peanuts, return them to you, and ask nicely, "Did you drop these?"

Angelfan. So docile. So friendly. So classy.

Don't even get me started on those fags.