PDA

View Full Version : Joe Horn dropping hot truth bombs

BRHornet45
03-22-2012, 03:00 AM
and I guarantee you each and every current or former players and coaches feel the exact same way UNLESS they are still currently collecting a paycheck from the NFL and are in silence mode.

2MygB4QOcng

AUDIO interview from earlier today RIPPING Roger "Cuckold" Goodell

http://www.yahoosportsradio.com/nfl/joe-horn-ex-saints-wr-19645/

BRHornet45
03-22-2012, 03:12 AM
"sooner or later like I told my son, my 12 year old by the time you get into the NFL, if the Lord is willing you make it to the NFL, they'll be playing the game on the computers"

:rollin

TRUTH

fevertrees
03-22-2012, 03:16 AM
nigga got some tasty BBQ sauces as well.

http://www.joehornbbq.com/

RaZon
03-22-2012, 03:59 AM
Horn told it exactly as it is. Just like Paul Hornung told it exactly as it was at ND and Jimmy "The Greek" telling it as it was, yet people have some need to play pretend. Some want to dwell in a fantasy world:rolleyes

Fabbs
03-22-2012, 05:48 AM
"No one should be purposely aimed at to be hurt, you know none of the quarterbacks or any of that, but it happens." :lmao
:downspin:

1:48 - 1:53

Chris
03-22-2012, 11:11 AM
Horn was the reason they invented the taunting penalty after touchdowns. He seems like the type to engage in a bounty session or two.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-22-2012, 11:50 AM
I think the reality lies somewhere between the NFL and Horn's version of it. My default setting when I hear a story like this is in Tony Montana's great 'bad guy' speech. The people who would run a bounty program like this are bad guys and deserve to be punished, but what does that make the rest of the league? Good? Or do day jus nuh hah to hide, hah to lie. And I know a lot of people are wondering the same thing about the league right now, which is oddly enough exactly why I don't think you'll ever see the league wide investigation Horn hints at. Worst case scenario they find out that damn near everyone is doing something like this just like he says, and with precedent sent a vast majority of the league is now going to have the leadership structure gutted for a year. Best (and somehow almost as bad) would be that they dig deep and find the problem's less systemic than thought, root out every last violator, drop the hammer on them like they did the Saints and completely purge the practice from the NFL, maybe only having to hit 8-10 teams? And then what? You'll end up with big chunks of all those fanbases that aren't going to stick around to cheer for a gutted team, who hate the league all over for what they did to their team, and who are thinking exactly what Saints fans are saying right now: you know that other teams were getting away with it.

This way? I don't think anyone believes that the Saints are the only team in the league doing it. But this year you probably have a few less ballsy DC's with these programs shutting them down for fear of their job. A few more will probably tighten up the way they run things so that there's no way the NFL can find out, which is just as good as far as the league's concerned.