PDA

View Full Version : Would Brees bail on the Saints?

Fabbs
03-22-2012, 05:55 AM
RFA so New Orl can match any offer....

Would Brees and his agent even consider bailing on New Orl?
How about Brees on the 49ers?

dougp
03-22-2012, 08:08 AM
He was franchised - I don't know the repercussions of not signing the tender, but he probably would have to sit out this year if he chose to do that.

BRHornet45
03-22-2012, 01:42 PM
lol some of you are too cute. its kinda like a small child who is too ignorant and innocent to understand the truth so I'm not going to scold you too badly ....

sons Brees knows the Saints haven't done anything that EVERY SINGLE OTHER TEAM IN THE NFL has been doing for decades. they were just the unfortunate ones who the NFL felt like they needed to make an example out of (mainly because they are one of the top 5 elite teams in the league). Brees ain't going nowhere kids.

Fabbs
03-22-2012, 02:05 PM
If he wasn't franchised he would not have bailed for sure?
Don't be a child as to NFL bidness, son.

"Waaa Waaaa they did it too not just me."
Yeah it sucks to be the only one busted but stop justifying the sicko bounty-injury system. Irregardless of the team/player.

jjktkk
03-22-2012, 02:08 PM
If he wasn't franchised he would not have bailed for sure?
Don't be a child as to NFL bidness, son.

"Waaa Waaaa they did it too not just me."
Yeah it sucks to be the only one busted but stop justifying the sicko bounty-injury system. Irregardless of the team/player.

:wow You come off on the NFL Forum as someone with a brain, yet on the Spurs side, your such a dumbfuck. Weird. :lol

Pelicans78
03-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Actually Fabbs is pretty clueless here. He's not a restricted FA. He was franchised tag and no other team can offer him anything without the Saints allowing him to negotiate. He cannot negotiate with any team except for the Saints. He can either sign a long-term extension with the Saints, sign a one-year tender, or hold out.

ducks
03-22-2012, 09:35 PM
he can pubically say he will not play a game for the saints
then what will those assholes do without their gm to trade him

TIMMYtoZO
03-22-2012, 10:04 PM
lol some of you are too cute. its kinda like a small child who is too ignorant and innocent to understand the truth so I'm not going to scold you too badly ....

sons Brees knows the Saints haven't done anything that EVERY SINGLE OTHER TEAM IN THE NFL has been doing for decades. they were just the unfortunate ones who the NFL felt like they needed to make an example out of (mainly because they are one of the top 5 elite teams in the league). Brees ain't going nowhere kids.

:lol The New York Giants are a model franchise. They build through the draft, and know their shit when it comes to evaluating talent. They have a D that never would stoop that low. They also didn't rely only on turnovers to have any kind of a D. When the Giants win it all again in the Super Dome in 2013, you will see a team that does it the right way. This is why they are going to set their mark in NFL History as one of the greatest dynasties of all time.

RaZon
03-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Everyone would bail if the $$$$$$ was right. There are no loyalties in "pro" football.

leemajors
03-23-2012, 11:58 AM

tbh they did get caught, none of the other teams did.