PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when an unattactive chick likes you?

Huey Freeman
03-22-2012, 03:35 PM
What do you do when an unattractive chick flirts with you continuously? Trying to give you hints that she is interested in you, and has her friends pressuring you to date this her. I have a chick doing this to me at work every single day. Kinda makes me uncomfortable tbh. There is a gorgeous chick at my job who I am interested in, and I feel I can pull her, but there are rumors swirling around that this unattractive chick and I are about to hook up. :depressed

I dont wanna call this chick ugly because she really isn't "ugly". She has a cute face. I call her unattractive cause she has no fucking body whats so ever. This chick is literally a stick with small bumps on her chest. I have no interest in screwing this chick, but this one persistent chick. What would you do?

benefactor
03-22-2012, 03:42 PM
You can be nice to the ugly chick and still run game on the hot one. This is best, because if you shoot ugly chick down...even in a nice way...it could backfire and hot chick could think you are an asshole. If the hot chick is receptive to your advances the question will come up eventually and you can tell her the ugly chick is sweet and is into you but you have never liked her like that. Once it's obvious you and hot chick are hooking up ugly chick should back off.

Leetonidas
03-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Just ignore her. Never throw those bitches a bone, trust me. I did that a couple times in HS and had this goth bitch stalking me and sending me erotic stories everyday online and constantly trying to chat me up or call me and shit... :wow

CavsSuperFan
03-22-2012, 03:45 PM
If the ugly one can cook an does not nag I would pick her…:tu

Huey Freeman
03-22-2012, 03:51 PM
You can be nice to the ugly chick and still run game on the hot one. This is best, because if you shoot ugly chick down...even in a nice way...it could backfire and hot chick could think you are an asshole. If the hot chick is receptive to your advances the question will come up eventually and you can tell her the ugly chick is sweet and is into you but you have never liked her like that. Once it's obvious you and hot chick are hooking up ugly chick should back off.

The problem is the hot chick and the ugly chick seem to be friends. From what I can tell they seem to be kinda close. They car pool with each other anyway. What makes it worse is the hot chick is fully aware of the ugly chick's interest in me. I feel if I approach the hot girl she wont be receptive to my advances because of her relationship with the ugly girl.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-22-2012, 04:02 PM
The problem is the hot chick and the ugly chick seem to be friends. From what I can tell they seem to be kinda close. They car pool with each other anyway. What makes it worse is the hot chick is fully aware of the ugly chick's interest in me. I feel if I approach the hot girl she wont be receptive to my advances because of her relationship with the ugly girl.

If that's the case then I'd move on. Seems like it wont be easy either way. I'm not saying only go after easy(sure) things, but if you happen to land the hot one, it may throw their relationship outta whack. That, with the combination of working together, really isn't a good mix. Just fap about her at home :toast

Big Empty
03-22-2012, 04:03 PM
nah. women are just like guys. If the hot one is attracted to you she let you hit that shit

benefactor
03-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Ok...do this...approach hot chick and talk to her about ugly chick. Ask her about her friendship with ugly chick and feel her out about where their relationship is. Then in the most complimentary way possible tell hot chick that you want to tell ugly chick you are not interested but don't want to hurt her feelings. Be sure to go on and on about how sweet she is but she is just not your type. This way you can look like a good guy to hot chick and hopefully hot chick will either a) tell ugly chick for you or b) won't be mad if you kick ugly chick to the curb yourself.

benefactor
03-22-2012, 04:10 PM
If that's the case then I'd move on. Seems like it wont be easy either way. I'm not saying only go after easy(sure) things, but if you happen to land the hot one, it may throw their relationship outta whack. That, with the combination of working together, really isn't a good mix. Just fap about her at home :toast
This is actually good advice too. Even if you pull hot chick the rift in the relationship dynamics at work may not be worth it. Women come and go but the economy sucks too back to go looking for a different job. :)

clambake
03-22-2012, 04:23 PM
make sure you gotta another job lined up before you nail either one of them.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-22-2012, 04:41 PM
I believe the French call it...a menage a trois.

Seriously though, I'm with Viva. If this were out of the office there's a few ways to play it where if it works that's great, if it doesn't then it's a headache that becomes a story you can tell your buddies about and have a laugh. But at work? If it all works out that's great, if it doesn't you could have one to two pissed off women in your office; it's a headache that becomes a sexual harrassment law suit.

AmericanPsycho
03-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Take advantage of the situation and hit it then end it.

Creepn
03-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Take advantage of the situation and hit it then end it.

Girl with a flat pimply chest? Dunno, that is a flaccid pill for me.

CosmicCowboy
03-22-2012, 06:20 PM
Don't mess with either one. You don't want to mix sex and work. It ALWAYS ends badly.

Sense
03-22-2012, 06:31 PM
How old are you? How old are these chicks?

Facts
03-22-2012, 06:47 PM
What do you do when an unattractive chick flirts with you continuously? Trying to give you hints that she is interested in you, and has her friends pressuring you to date this her. I have a chick doing this to me at work every single day. Kinda makes me uncomfortable tbh. There is a gorgeous chick at my job who I am interested in, and I feel I can pull her, but there are rumors swirling around that this unattractive chick and I are about to hook up. :depressed

I dont wanna call this chick ugly because she really isn't "ugly". She has a cute face. I call her unattractive cause she has no fucking body whats so ever. This chick is literally a stick with small bumps on her chest. I have no interest in screwing this chick, but this one persistent chick. What would you do?

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

If you recognize that song lyric, you are old.

dirk4mvp
03-22-2012, 06:57 PM
The dilemma of working at kfc.

Facts
03-22-2012, 07:03 PM

KFC does not employ skinny chicks...

for long. They don't stay that way, or leave for Souper Salads.

benefactor
03-22-2012, 08:07 PM
This probably works like a charm at those Naruto conventions. I bet dem chicks be takin you home an lovin det little saasige you givin dem.

lefty
03-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Have sex with her super hot lady friend in front of her

Roddy Beaubois
03-22-2012, 08:27 PM

:lmao

Drachen
03-22-2012, 08:40 PM
Don't mess with either one. You don't want to mix sex and work. It ALWAYS ends badly.

Of course YOU say that, you work on a ranch.

:lol couldn't resist

cantthinkofanything
03-22-2012, 08:41 PM
tell her you like to lick and suck toes

mavs>spurs
03-22-2012, 08:57 PM
same exact thing is happening to me at school tbh, all the way down to the pretty face and no body. just let her know that you aren't interested problem solved, there's no other way to handle it. find your balls and just let em know that you aren't interested.

benefactor
03-22-2012, 09:11 PM
Easier at school though tbh. The job is a bit tricky.

JudynTX
03-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Before I give my opinion, I need to see what you look like.

CavsSuperFan
03-23-2012, 10:55 AM
Before I give my opinion, I need to see what your bank account looks like…..

I fixed it for you…

mingus
03-23-2012, 10:59 AM
What are you twelve?

JamStone
03-23-2012, 01:16 PM
I think the age context is necessary. With younger girls in the 18-24 range, in general, they can take rejection a little too seriously and some get psycho and have vengeance on their mind. One you're talking about women in the mid 20s and older who have had their share of dick, it's not nearly as big of a deal to be rejected or have a friend fuck a guy they used to like. So yeah, like sense asked, what are the ages involved?

Either way, I like the honesty approach. You tell the "unattractive" girl in a polite way that you're not really interested and that you're actually interested in the other girl. What's the worst thing that could happen? The hot girl doesn't want you, the unattractive girl hates you, and you don't fuck either. Oh well.

Oh, Gee!!
03-23-2012, 02:01 PM
ask the hot one to set you up with the ugly one. it'll confuse her

JudynTX
03-23-2012, 02:16 PM
I fixed it for you…

No, no and no. :lol

I want to see what he looks like, if he's worth the catch.

Spur|n|Austin
03-24-2012, 01:29 PM
Do both of 'em

Agloco
03-24-2012, 10:21 PM

This is definitely something you walk away from unless you plan on getting another job as soon as you hook up with one or the other.