PDA

View Full Version : Racism/Racist

RaZon
03-23-2012, 11:10 AM
What is considered cool when it comes to dealing with the different races? No way can we be expected to play pretend and there are no differences.

I was a footballer/trackster, yes Afro Americans do have a different gear. Knowing that "fact" of life is racism or simply reality? I've also noticed that Hispanics have big families and are very much into family, while most Afro Americans families have no father in the home, yes the stats prove that. Now who out there thinks I'm a racist? What If I told you I am Afro American?

Sure not all Afro Americans are fast but the fastest humans do have roots to western Africa. There are Hispanics in broken homes and stable Afro Ameican homes, I am talking %'s. Then there's the Asians, do we ever see them on skid row or at the welfare office? Do we ever see them in an Olympic 100, 200, 400 sprint?

I've been to the Phillipines at 6-2 I was a giant. Little bittie people, then there's Samoa, they are huge.

Knowing these..."facts"...is racism? We have the different races for a reason, we are different. And it goes far deeper than just physical differences. If I wanna hear some old blues I won't be in Hong Kong.

JoeChalupa
03-23-2012, 11:22 AM
Just see people as people and you'll be cool.

RaZon
03-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Just see people as people and you'll be cool.

Do you really believe it works that way? So why..

Black History Month
Restaurants featuring...Chinese, Mexican..food.
HBCU schools
Ebony Magazine
BET

When the Frenchman LeMaitre ran his first sub10.00 why did the media.....he is the first white sprinter to accomplish that feat...?

What is Doug Williams known for? Yep, the only Afro American QB to win a Superbowl.

Nobody really plays...people are just people.

TDMVPDPOY
03-23-2012, 12:31 PM
I've been to the Phillipines at 6-2 I was a giant. Little bittie people, then there's Samoa, they are huge.

Knowing these..."facts"...is racism? We have the different races for a reason, we are different. And it goes far deeper than just physical differences. If I wanna hear some old blues I won't be in Hong Kong.

i thought filipinoes are islanders more than asian

RaZon
03-23-2012, 12:36 PM
i thought filipinoes are islanders more than asian

Is..islanders..a race?

Huey Freeman
03-23-2012, 12:58 PM

Black History Month
HBCU schools
Ebony Magazine
BET

When the Frenchman LeMaitre ran his first sub10.00 why did the media.....he is the first white sprinter to accomplish that feat...?

What is Doug Williams known for? Yep, the only Afro American QB to win a Superbowl.

tbh I really dont like getting into this shit on here, but here we go.

OK, Black History Month was invented to recognize Blacks that in other months aren't recognized for their achievements. The true thought process in inventing the month was to teach black kids of their history.

Why are there restaurants that serve certain foods? Tbh with you, I have no clue how to answer this question. All I can say is minorities aren't the only groups with restaurants. Their are Italian, German, Greek, and English restaurants where I come from. Countries have different types of food.

Why are there HBCU schools? historically black colleges exists because there was a moment of time when blacks weren't allowed to go to your traditional colleges. Why isnt their historically white colleges? There are historically white colleges, they are The University of Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, basically every other college established during the time of segregation that is not a HBCU. And yes I have known whites who have attended HBCU colleges.

Ebony Magazine and BET exists basically for the same reason Black History Month exists. Ebony Magazine was invented because somebody felt their were not enough blacks being represented positively in your traditional American magazines. Same goes for traditional American TV when it comes to BET.

When Frenchman LeMaitre accomplished his record I'm sure France celebrated the achievement. France doesn't have the same history as America when it comes to race relations so I doubt they recognized his race. Because America has an interesting past when it comes to race relations with blacks (slavery and segregation), Asians (segregation and Japanese prisoner camps), Hispanics (suffered prejudice) etc.... accomplishments like Doug William's accomplishment is recognized due to his race. Because there was a time in American history Doug Williams wouldn't have been to able to accomplish winning a Super bowl or whatever.

Huey Freeman
03-23-2012, 01:08 PM
What is considered cool when it comes to dealing with the different races? No way can we be expected to play pretend and there are no differences.

I was a footballer/trackster, yes Afro Americans do have a different gear. Knowing that "fact" of life is racism or simply reality? I've also noticed that Hispanics have big families and are very much into family, while most Afro Americans families have no father in the home, yes the stats prove that. Now who out there thinks I'm a racist? What If I told you I am Afro American?

Sure not all Afro Americans are fast but the fastest humans do have roots to western Africa. There are Hispanics in broken homes and stable Afro Ameican homes, I am talking %'s. Then there's the Asians, do we ever see them on skid row or at the welfare office? Do we ever see them in an Olympic 100, 200, 400 sprint?

To answer your question knowing these facts does not make you racist. What makes a person racist is assuming every single person from a particular group behaves a certain way or lives a certain way. A racist is a person who judges individuals based on stats.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 01:45 PM

Black History Month
HBCU schools
Ebony Magazine
BET

Motherfucker is you serious about the restaurants?

Oh, Gee!!
03-23-2012, 01:50 PM
who says afro american?

RaZon
03-23-2012, 03:14 PM
To answer your question knowing these facts does not make you racist. What makes a person racist is assuming every single person from a particular group behaves a certain way or lives a certain way. A racist is a person who judges individuals based on stats.

And I agree 100%.

RaZon
03-23-2012, 03:16 PM
Motherfucker is you serious about the restaurants?

Absolutely and if you had even half a brain motherfucker you'd undertand my point. Now concentrate moron.

RaZon
03-23-2012, 03:16 PM
who says afro american?

A lot of people, where you been?

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Absolutely and if you had even half a brain motherfucker you'd undertand my point. Now concentrate moron.

I've thought about it and it made me pissed off because now I wonder what's the deal with each race having to have it's own language? Some of the TV channels are so racist that all they play is shows in Spanish. Why can't we all just speak People.

RaZon
03-23-2012, 03:24 PM
I've thought about it and it made me pissed off because now I wonder what's the deal with each race having to have it's own language? Some of the TV channels are so racist that all they play is shows in Spanish. Why can't we all just speak People.

Bingo! You nailed it! This.. we are all just people..is so lame. There is a world of difference between Kingston Jamaica and Singapore.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Bingo! You nailed it! This.. we are all just people..is so lame. There is a world of difference between Kingston Jamaica and Singapore.

I know right!? There are tons of different breeds of people. Just like any other animal that walks the earth. Like dogs...some breeds are smarter than others, some are better work animals, and even others are know as bad drivers. But they're still all dogs!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 03:41 PM
I know right!? There are tons of different breeds of people. Just like any other animal that walks the earth. Like dogs...some breeds are smarter than others, some are better work animals, and even others are know as bad drivers. But they're still all dogs!

If we are talking about rights then yes we are all equal and just people.

If however we are talking about music, athetics, art, literature, food and culture we start to see the differences.

Mexican sprinters?

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 03:55 PM
If we are talking about rights then yes we are all equal and just people.

If however we are talking about music, athetics, art, literature, food and culture we start to see the differences.

Mexican sprinters?

Yes! I agree!
White running backs?
Black scientists?

RaZon
03-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Yes! I agree!
White running backs?
Black scientists?

We gotta go way back to find....

Beattie Feathers
Steve Van Buren
Frank Gifford
Hugh McElhenny
Paul Hornung
Jim Taylor
Ken Willard
John Capelletti
Brian Piccolo
Rick Casares
Donny Anderson
Nick Pietrasonte
Craig James
John Riggins
Larry Czonka

....running the ball in the NFL.

They don't have that zip.

Oh, Gee!!
03-23-2012, 04:06 PM
A lot of people, where you been?

name one

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 04:08 PM
We gotta go way back to find....

Beattie Feathers

That's a funny name!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 04:10 PM
name one

http://www.afro.com/

http://www.aahanf.org/

Tons and tons of this out there.

RaZon
03-23-2012, 04:12 PM
That's a funny name!

First NFLer to gain a 1000 yards in a season, did that in 1934. Averaged over 8 yards a carry that season.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 04:23 PM
First NFLer to gain a 1000 yards in a season, did that in 1934. Averaged over 8 yards a carry that season.

That's a lot of yards per carry! He'd be an All Star today!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 04:28 PM
That's a lot of yards per carry! He'd be an All Star today!

Today he wouldn't be in the NFL. Way to slow. Keep in mind in 1934 defensive linemen were 220 pounds. Linebackers 190. White db's.

The first back we saw who could have played in todays NFL came much later....Jimmy Brown.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Today he wouldn't be in the NFL. Way to slow. Keep in mind in 1934 defensive linemen were 220 pounds. Linebackers 190. White db's.

The first back we saw who could have played in todays NFL came much later....Jimmy Brown.

Those guys are tiny! They wouldn't stand a chance today! Kickers are even bigger and faster!

ChumpDumper
03-23-2012, 05:08 PM
a lot of people, where you been?2012.

Oh, Gee!!
03-23-2012, 05:14 PM
http://www.afro.com/

http://www.aahanf.org/

Tons and tons of this out there.

I said name ONE.

pawe
03-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Who's troll is this?

Creepn
03-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Afro Americans

How dare you call a race by a hairstyle you...you JustinBeiber-American!

ALVAREZ6
03-23-2012, 09:17 PM

What you've described isn't even racism, that's simply stereotyping. Racism is believing people are inferior based on race. Believing most African Americans love basketball isn't racist at all. There's nothing wrong about basketball.

BlackSwordsMan
03-23-2012, 09:26 PM
How dare you call a race by a hairstyle you...you JustinBeiber-American!

You guys should be called Hooded-Americans.

BlackSwordsMan
03-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Or nappy headed hoes

RaZon
03-23-2012, 10:26 PM
Those guys are tiny! They wouldn't stand a chance today! Kickers are even bigger and faster!

Jim Brown was 6-2 230 pounds with speed.

RaZon
03-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Who's troll is this?

You see this topic as trolling? If so then every thread is trolling.

I'm a newbie.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 10:36 PM
Jim Brown was 6-2 230 pounds with speed.

your mom is too! except she's on speed!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 10:37 PM
your mom is too! except she's on speed!

Is this little fart for real? Best guess..hmmm?..17?

Look gang I'm new here but not new at this messageboard trip. So please cool all the usual.."hi, I'm an idiot new guy"...all that accomplishes is....zero! So why even bother with it?

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 10:45 PM
"hi, I'm an idiot new guy"

good to meet you!
I'm Pubes Magee!

Leetonidas
03-23-2012, 10:47 PM
There's this thing, called "evolution..."

RaZon
03-23-2012, 10:47 PM
good to meet you!

Done playing 14 again with you slick.

Lets have some music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaF8bAnp5cA

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 10:52 PM
Done playing 14 again with you slick.

Lets have some music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaF8bAnp5cA

the movie didn't load on my commodore. you terd burglar!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 10:59 PM
the movie didn't load on my commodore. you terd burglar!

Well that sucks!

Where is the youtube function here?

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Beep! Beep! Warning Catastophic Troll Failure!!! Abort Troll Mission!!!!!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 11:21 PM
I don't troll. I'm serious about what I talk about.

All Time Paleface 100m

lane

1.Armin Hary Germany
2.Dave Sime USA
3.Bobby Morrow USA
4.Valery Borzov USSR
5.CL..France
6.Allan Wells...GB
7.Charles Paddock..USA
8.Hal Davis USA

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 11:27 PM
1.Armin Hary Germany

in the phonebook, it would say, "Hary Armin"!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 11:41 PM
in the phonebook, it would say, "Hary Armin"!

If we are just talking California...

lane

1.Darel Newman Fresno State
2.Charles Paddock USC
3.Hal Davis Cal
4.Mel Patton USC
5.Larry Questad Stanford
6.Frank Wykoff USC
7.Marty Kruelee SDS
8.Payton Jordan USC

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 11:46 PM
so, you're going to be the obscure list guy!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 11:51 PM
so, you're going to be the obscure list guy!

That sure beats the role you play....The Punching Bag for Newbie's Guy. You got no game slick. All those tired, woreout, silly crap you bring is soooooooo lame. Elevate amigo...ok? Be a challenge not a dummy trying to jump bad...it ain't working.

RaZon
03-23-2012, 11:58 PM
To the grown ups out there. I'm guessing you've all had to deal with this little freak, so you understand my situation. I'll slap the little shit around tonight because if I don't he'll follow me round like a dog looking for a bone. After tonight I'll ignore him like all of the intelligent ones here do.

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2012, 12:03 AM
To the grown ups out there. I'm guessing you've all had to deal with this little freak, so you understand my situation. I'll slap the little shit around tonight because if I don't he'll follow me round like a dog looking for a bone. After tonight I'll ignore him like all of the intelligent ones here do.

you're lucky it's just me here and not the fake blacks!

RaZon
03-24-2012, 12:08 AM

Obviously you're not getting it.

When I was a kid like you, I also played the silly shit you are playing now. I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past that stage now. It's all been done by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more creative/interesting posters than you. You are boring.

redzero
03-24-2012, 12:10 AM
He's a manchild, not a kid.

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2012, 12:15 AM
If we are just talking California...

lane

1.Darel Newman Fresno State
2.Charles Paddock USC
3.Hal Davis Cal
4.Mel Patton USC
5.Larry Questad Stanford
6.Frank Wykoff USC
7.Marty Kruelee SDS
8.Payton Jordan USC

You are boring.

RaZon
03-24-2012, 12:21 AM

He's a manchild, not a kid.

How do you people put up with him?

pawe
03-24-2012, 11:36 AM
He's a newbie trying to get known. Give him a break.

LeBald Crabs
03-24-2012, 11:47 AM
f

LeBald Crabs
03-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Damn...wrong thread tbh.

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2012, 07:46 PM
Damn...wrong thread tbh.

I am still spitting your mom's pubes out of my mouth two weeks later. wtf is wrong with her.

Eli Sunday
03-24-2012, 07:53 PM
I am still spitting your mom's pubes out of my mouth two weeks later. wtf is wrong with her.

I'll praise the Lord when Child Protective Services takes your daughter away from you.

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2012, 08:24 PM
I'll praise the Lord when Child Protective Services takes your daughter away from you.

being a good dad and having sex with other posters' moms are not mutually exclusive

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2012, 08:26 PM
or the other. my math might be bad...

lefty
03-27-2012, 10:59 AM
http://gifsforum.com/images/meme/joker%20with%20black%20guy/grand/65070342.jpg

RaZon
03-27-2012, 11:26 AM
What is with all this talk of peoples mothers? Come on guys....sheesh! Why play that childish bullshit? Obviously your mama did a piss poor job in raising you.

Darth_Pelican
06-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Racist

Avante
06-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Racist

So knowing the OBVIOUS differences between the races is suppose to be ignored...why?

Come on guy, why do we need to play stupid games over race? Why do we have different races,....hows bout...................WE ARE DIFFERENT....ya reckon?

I have lived in the central valley all my life, I have NEVER seen a black guy picking fruit. There has NEVER been a great Mexican trackster around here......why?