PDA

View Full Version : Samsung

RaZon
03-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Went looking for a bigger TV for the bedroom, been awhile since I've been TV shopping. So there we are in Target walking towards the TV's. There must have been 20 of them staring back. These were the bigger sets, I wanted a 32 inch. From a distance one set just stood out, it had by far the best picture, once close enought to read the make...Samsung. But wasn't in the market for a huge set for a bedroom. Have a 46in RCA in the front room.

Anyway....

The 32 inchers were further down, as we approached one set just stood out...need I go on?

Did I just do a commercial?

In general the smaller the set the better the picture...hmmm?

Fpoonsie
03-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Stop making threads, faggot.

JoeChalupa
03-23-2012, 12:22 PM
There he goes again.

RaZon
03-23-2012, 12:24 PM

What would you do if I reached thru this monitor and slapped that zit you use for a head right off that pencil neck of yours ya little freak? A little punk with almost 8 thousand posts telling me...hahahahaha!!!!!!! Get fucked punk! The author of the riveting....Jesus was Kidnapped telling anyone what to do....:rolleyes

Isn't this a messageboard?

This isn't another board with a bunch of little kids on it is it? All worried about thread counts and this goes there and that's been talked about and all that silly shit kids freak out about is it?

hehateme
03-23-2012, 06:22 PM
What would you do if I reached thru this monitor and slapped that zit you use for a head right off that pencil neck of yours ya little freak? A little punk with almost 8 thousand posts telling me...hahahahaha!!!!!!! Get fucked punk! The author of the riveting....Jesus was Kidnapped telling anyone what to do....:rolleyes

Isn't this a messageboard?

This isn't another board with a bunch of little kids on it is it? All worried about thread counts and this goes there and that's been talked about and all that silly shit kids freak out about is it?

Step One: Take out your anal plug
Step Two: Stick it in your mouth
Step Three: Shut the fuck up
Step Four: Repeat as needed

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 07:25 PM
In general the smaller the set the better the picture...hmmm?

too bad for you that doesn't apply to weenies!
you would be Top Teddy Talleywacker!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Step One: Take out your anal plug
Step Two: Stick it in your mouth
Step Three: Shut the fuck up
Step Four: Repeat as needed

Come on little fella, that was lame.

RaZon
03-23-2012, 10:22 PM
too bad for you that doesn't apply to weenies!
you would be Top Teddy Talleywacker!

Kids on a computer...sheesh~~~~

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 10:37 PM
Kids on a computer...sheesh~~~~

I know! They say weird things!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 10:43 PM
I know! They say weird things!

Dude, how about crawling off my leg, slither over to somebody else and hump theirs....ok?

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 10:49 PM
Dude, how about crawling off my leg, slither over to somebody else and hump theirs....ok?

Is your mom still up!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 10:51 PM
Is your mom still up!

My mom died three years ago amigo. Have a little class...ok?

Reck
03-23-2012, 10:56 PM
I was looking for a new TV myself.

Was really wanting a Toshiba but after going online and reading reviews about it I have since gone away from it.

Went to Best Buy to scope some out and I really liked the Panasonic Viera. Very vibrant colors. I'm buying a 42 inch LCD 1080p TV. I just dont know which one yet. The Viera is looking like the front runner at the moment.

RaZon
03-23-2012, 11:04 PM
I was looking for a new TV myself.

Was really wanting a Toshiba but after going online and reading reviews about it I have since gone away from it.

Went to Best Buy to scope some out and I really liked the Panasonic Viera. Very vibrant colors. I'm buying a 42 inch LCD 1080p TV. I just dont know which one yet. The Viera is looking like the front runner at the moment.

I can't believe how cheap TV's have gotten.

I saw a Panasonic but don't recall it being a Viera. Like I mentioned the Samsungs ruled. Without question the best picture.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 11:05 PM
My mom died three years ago amigo. Have a little class...ok?

yikes! I thought she just needed to douche!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 11:10 PM
yikes! I thought she just needed to douche!

This is were I'm suppose to come back with more little kid bullshit....nay! I think everyone reading you is thinking the same thing. You got some serious problems slick. Why not bug somebody down on your level...ok?

Reck
03-23-2012, 11:13 PM
I can't believe how cheap TV's have gotten.

I saw a Panasonic but don't recall it being a Viera. Like I mentioned the Samsungs ruled. Without question the best picture.

Yeah you can find them cheap nowadays, even cheaper if you know where to look, throw in the "special limited" prices too.

I'm looking for a new TV that is game friendly. Not really for TV watching specifically.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Panasonic+-+VIERA+/+37%22+Class+/+1080p+/+60Hz+/+LCD+HDTV/2125215.p?id=1218318379817&skuId=2125215&st=Panasonic%20viera%2042%20Inch&cp=2&lp=14

This one is not quite 42 inches though.

Panasonic is not known for making LCD TVs. They like making their PLASMA tvs though.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 11:15 PM
This is were I'm suppose to come back with more little kid bullshit....nay! I think everyone reading you is thinking the same thing. You got some serious problems slick. Why not bug somebody down on your level...ok?

what the fuck were you thinking? you're new here but your first thread is "racism / racist" ???!??!!! what the fuck did you expect. Beattie Feathers... lmao.

RaZon
03-23-2012, 11:24 PM
what the fuck were you thinking? you're new here but your first thread is "racism / racist" ???!??!!! what the fuck did you expect. Beattie Feathers... lmao.

That's not my first thread but that topic will always tell you the level of posters on a board. Mature and intelligent or immature and stupid.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 11:30 PM
That's not my first thread but that topic will always tell you the level of posters on a board. Mature and intelligent or immature and stupid.

yays! mystery solved!!! nice job Mike Hammertoe.

hehateme
03-23-2012, 11:30 PM
This guy makes guitardude intelligent and wanted...

RaZon
03-23-2012, 11:34 PM
yays! mystery solved!!! nice job Mike Hammertoe.

translation

Sorry RaZon for being such a prick.

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 11:39 PM
translation

Sorry RaZon for being such a prick.

you get what you get and don't throw a fit!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 11:45 PM
you get what you get and don't throw a fit!

You seem to be the one getting all emotional little one. What's with all the negativity? Do you get a nut being a pest? Try big people talk..ok?

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 11:48 PM
You seem to be the one getting all emotional little one. What's with all the negativity? Do you get a nut being a pest? Try big people talk..ok?

this can be like Abbot and Costello. You can be Shemp!

RaZon
03-23-2012, 11:54 PM
this can be like Abbot and Costello. You can be Shemp!

So far it's been hammer and nail, you being the nail.

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2012, 12:02 AM
So far it's been hammer and nail, you being the nail.

Hammertime!

RaZon
03-24-2012, 12:16 AM
Hammertime!

Ok dude, I had about an hour to kill, you provided...nothing. I kept feeding you hopeing you'd show something....nope!

Now pay attention...

I'm not here to play these silly games. I should have just ignored your dumb ass but I was bored....my bad! So....do that stupid bit with somebody else, you aren't good at it and bored the hell out of me.

You are now on...ignore.

cantthinkofanything
03-24-2012, 12:18 AM
Ok dude, I had about an hour to kill, you provided...nothing. I kept feeding you hopeing you'd show something....nope!

Now pay attention...

I'm not here to play these silly games. I should have just ignored your dumb ass but I was bored....my bad! So....do that stupid bit with somebody else, you aren't good at it and bored the hell out of me.

You are now on...ignore.

Got it. You're going to pretend to ignore me

Fpoonsie
03-24-2012, 12:40 PM
You seem to be the one getting all emotional little one.

:madrun What would you do if I reached thru this monitor and slapped that zit you use for a head right off that pencil neck of yours ya little freak? :madrun

SpursforSix
11-10-2017, 11:50 AM
LOL. Has it only been 5 years that RaZon started posting. It seems like a decade at least.

IronMexican
11-10-2017, 12:57 PM

Solid poster

Only downfall was being an aggy

Avante
11-10-2017, 06:17 PM
LOL. Has it only been 5 years that RaZon started posting. It seems like a decade at least.

Look at the impact RaZon/Avante has made. Yep, a diffrence maker. A stand out not a blend in. Always been that way in everything I;ve done. I've never been one of the gang, I was the leader, the mover,the shaker, or wasn't there. I can't follow, refuse to tag along.

Sure I always have to deal with the jealous, I'm used to it. It's always....you Googled that......which is a form of "you sure know a lot'.

My very first post on any messageboard was at Track and Field Media (now defunct) I went in talking about USC sprinter/RB Sultan McCullough. Some guy comes on.......yeah well what do you know about Trojan sprinters? I didn't know this was the forum bully. So after totally destroying this cat with Howard Drew, Charles Paddock, Frank Wykoff, Payton Jordan, Mel Patton, Dave Morris, Lennox Miller, Don Quarrie, James Sanford..........it was, damn this new guy knows his stuff. Ha~~~~~~~~~~ Never looked back.

Books, ran track, magazines, newspapers, long before there was a Google.

DMC
11-11-2017, 12:00 AM
You probably have gout and you spend your days watching QVC, ordering shit, probably have a house full of unopened shit you'd see on Sharktank.

SpursforSix
11-11-2017, 05:17 AM
You probably have gout and you spend your days watching QVC, ordering shit, probably have a house full of unopened shit you'd see on Sharktank.

I think he's got an unopened box of juvenile AIDS

Avante
11-13-2017, 05:40 AM

Ever notice I'm not here during the day. I show up later in the evening, why is this? Yep, too busy to be on the internet. Have no idea how to order anything on a computer, so.....wrong.

Little man, why struggle with......long time football, rasslin, track, music geek who loves to read? I have over 50 years of experience in all those things that interest me. Why fight it, why not learn a few things instead?

It was 1954, there is a picture of this thin black sprinter from nearby Delano named Lemon King in the local paper. Around this time I'm listening to John Lee Hooker on the radio. There was no AFL, no Dallas Cowboys. Muhammad Ali was still Cassius Clay, Elvis was just about to make his splash. Dude, why fight it?

Avante
11-13-2017, 05:41 AM
I think he's got an unopened box of juvenile AIDS

Mental retardation and the internet, not good.

DMC
11-13-2017, 10:04 AM
why fight it?

Is that what you said to your victim in Olongapo?

SpursforSix
11-13-2017, 01:19 PM
Ever notice I'm not here during the day. I show up later in the evening, why is this?

1) no...I haven't noticed you're not here during the day. Because you've been here during the day. For the whole day. Posting lists and denials.
2) If I had to guess why you might not be here during a particular day, I'd say you were doing something very bad to someone very young.

Avante
11-14-2017, 01:09 AM
Is that what you said to your victim in Olongapo?

Dude, PROFESIONAL HOOKERS....ok? THEY COME TO YOU...ok?

How dumb are you? A hooker is a victim, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
11-14-2017, 01:10 AM
1) no...I haven't noticed you're not here during the day. Because you've been here during the day. For the whole day. Posting lists and denials.
2) If I had to guess why you might not be here during a particular day, I'd say you were doing something very bad to someone very young.

Anything to get off you being a fucking liar, huh?

Go to Lets Run....and post this thread...I Ran a 20.00 in Middle School.....watch what happens.

Avante
12-06-2017, 11:04 PM
Still not getting why JuJu Smith-Schuster's hit on Burfict got him suspended? Burfict was closing in on a tackle.

I get the taunting as a penalty.

Saw Smith play while at Long Beach Poly HS, a man among boys.

The Saints had another dynamic RB duo back in the day in....Chuck Muncie and Tony Galbreath.

The Bears Red "The Galloping Ghost" Grange and Bronko Nagurski the greatest RB duo, both in the HOF (as is Taylor and Hornung Packers)

Blake
12-07-2017, 12:16 PM
What a stupid boring thread

Avante
12-07-2017, 07:47 PM

Can you do better?

Avante
12-13-2017, 03:28 AM
20 Man Battle Royal (Mexicans)

Ciclon Negro
Torbellino Blanco
Jose Lothario
Alberto Torres
Ramon Torres
Enrigue Torres
Gory Guerrero
Chavo Guerrero
Mondo Guerrero
Eddie Guerrero
Hector Guerrero
Chavo Guerrero Jr
Pepper Gomez
Luis Martineze
Hercules Cortez
Tito Santana
Mil Mascaras
Alberto Del Rio
Goliath
Blackie Gordman

West Texas State Battle Royal

Tully Blanchard
Stan "Lariat" Hansen
Barry Windham
Dory Funk Jr
Tito Santana
Dusty Rhodes
"Dirty" Dick Murdoch
Brusier Brody
Manny "Ragin' Bull" Fernandez
Ted Dibiase
Terry Funk
Scott Casey

Critters Battle Royal

Moose Cholak
Wild Bull Curry
The Elephant Boy
Gorilla Monsoon
The Fabulous Kangaroos
Tiger Conway
The Cheetah Kid
Prince Puma
Jake "Snake" Roberts
Bearcat Wright
Don Eagle
Grizzley Smith
Ox Baker

Blake
12-13-2017, 11:21 AM

Avante
12-13-2017, 08:38 PM
translation

Avante how do you do that?

How about the best pro RB's to come out of Texas Colleges?

Cool~~~~

LaDainian Tomlinson TCU
Eric Dickerson SMU
Earl Campbell Texas
Ricky Williams Texas
Priest Holmes Texas

The first Raider to have a 1000 yard season...Clemon Daneils ...Prairie View

Avante
12-13-2017, 08:59 PM
Why this Blake freak worry so damn much about other posters, it's weird.

Avante
12-13-2017, 09:55 PM
Imagine this 8 man all white flag football team.

QB..Steve Young
receivers
Julian Edelman
Wes Welker
Danny Amendola
Danny Woodhead
Ryan Switzer
Cole Beasley
Golden Richards

Blake
12-14-2017, 01:36 PM

Avante
12-14-2017, 11:51 PM
translation

Avante, you amaze me.

Give me what I'd need to listen to to get them old prewar blues.

Cool~~~

You'd need a blend of Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, St.Louis, Georgia, Mississippi, Memphis and the Piedmont sounds. We need females, jug bands, hillbillies, piano players, guitar pickers, religious freaks, harmonica players.

The 30ish that best tell the story, talking 1920 and Mamie Smith to 1941 and Muddy Waters Plantation Recordings.

Those two.

Robert Johnson
Papa Charley Jackson
Blind Willie Johnson
Sonny Boy Williamson
Jimmie Rodgers
Peetie Wheatstraw
The Carter Family
Ma Rainey
Big Bill Broonzy
Roosevelt Sykes
Frank Hutchison
Leroy Carr
Charley Patton....has to be heard to be believed
Bessie Smith
Emmett Miller...performed in black face
Lonnie Johnson
The Memphis Jug Band
Charlie Poole
Blind Lemon Jefferson
Little Brother Montgomery
Memphis Minnie
Dock Boggs
Mississippi Sheiks
B.F.Sheldon
Victoria Spivey
Tampa Red
Son House
Blind Blake
Jimmie Davis
Clarence Ashley
Blind Wilie McTell...Bob Dylan's fav
Big Joe Williams
Lucille Bogan...her "Shave Um Dry"....hahaha~~~
Sleepy John Estes
Bukka White
Gus Cannon Jug Stompers
Dick Justice

The thing about them old blues is all the shadowy, obscure cats like....Freezone, Lane Hardin, Bo Jones, Rube Lacy, Henry Spaulding, etc etc who recorded only one record then.....POOF~~~~~~ Freezone only recorded one side and here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvzeCNICYk

Avante
12-15-2017, 12:12 AM
I do get a kick out of the little shits like this Blake freak, too stupid to figure what I like to do.

Blake
12-15-2017, 09:09 AM

Avante
12-15-2017, 01:16 PM
translation

I wish I could do that, wow~~~~

Avante, give me your top 8 USA 100m sprinters, ok?

Ok.

lane

1.Bob Hayes FAMU
2.Tyson Gay Arkansas
3.Mo Greene KCCC
4.Justin Gatlin Tenn
5.Carl Lewis Houston
6.Bobby Morrow ACU
7.Jim Hines TSU
8.Leroy Burrell Houston

Where is Jesse Owens? He really wasn;t all that dominate as a sprinter, his best event was the long jump. If Temples Eulace Peacock (beat Owens many times) hadn't been injured in Berlin in 1936..................

Avante
12-15-2017, 06:57 PM
Add these seven CD's to my monstrous collection.

CASH....yep, you guessed it.
The Capture of Sound...dj drez
Relish...Joan Osborne
Nocturama....Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds
Steppenwolf 7
Tapestry...Carole King (what took so long)
Burn to Snine....Ben Harper

TimDunkem
12-15-2017, 07:03 PM
:sleep

Avante
12-15-2017, 08:29 PM

So you're limited, right?

TimDunkem
12-15-2017, 08:55 PM

Avante
12-17-2017, 03:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz7D5PC9V84

You'd want to mix that with this.

Gillian Welch
Lucinda Williams
Rory Block
Bonnie Raitt
Laney Jones

Shifting gears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY45iDs_jG0

Once ya return from that trip it's grab a beer time as ya chill with....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqr0nBwxHsI

You'd want to mix

early David Alan Coe
Steve Earle
Michael Mandella
Haskil Adkins
Older Ramblin' Jack Elliott
Jerry Jeff Walker

Avante
12-17-2017, 03:54 AM
I own some stuff recorded right there in the church/prison or out on the chain gang, talking pre 1940, talk about a cool trip, there it is.

I have one recording where Mississippi Delta legend Son House and a harmonica player Leroy Williams are playing right outside a bar (1942) when a train comes along, how cool is that?

This was recorded on the same trip, this time it was in a church in Clarksdale. This is considered a ..gem...treasure....by guys like myself, simply a masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt-af4wp_nU

Without question the greatest discovery when it comes to recording convicts. The one and only....Lead Belly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28KEs9xq6X0

The first song Elvis recorded at those famous 1954 Sun Records sessions in Memphis. I do like Elvis but, he couldn't match this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxHQUvCkV20

Elvis also covered Midnight Train a tune by fellow Sun recording artist Junior Parker and Tomorrow Night by legendary guitarist Lonnie Johnson. He failed to really capture the black in those songs, but not bad.

In 1941 Alan Lomax ****(Library of Congress) pulled into The Stovall Plantation looking for McKinley Morganfield. Thinking thiese white guys in the big car were there because of his illegal monshine biz Morganfield ran and hid.

Anyway.....

It finally got sorted out and right there on his front porch we heard the very first recordings by the great....Muddy Waters.....yep, I own that CD. I love "important" music.

**** he was the guy who first recorded Lead Belly at the infamous Angola Prison.

Avante
12-17-2017, 04:59 AM
Pete Seegar wrote this, I can't relate to strikes/scabs but she really sells the feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfWzLa1faLA

Some of the most haunting, eerie sounds we have came from those Appalachian hicks. Names like....Dock Boggs, Hazel Dickens, Roscoe Holcomb. B.F.Shelton recorded 4 songs three are about killing three different women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z05ITd_gVsg

The picture is Dock Boggs, not B.F.Shelton.

This is in my opnion as good as white blues gets, the great Frank Hutchison, he worked those West Virginia coal mines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jguvUHepISU

I get some get stuck on rap, metal, punk, hip hop, funk, soul. country. jazz, whatever, but to ignore that HUGE world of music out there....why? I want it all so I have it all.

TimDunkem
12-20-2017, 07:59 PM

Avante
12-20-2017, 09:56 PM

Dude, you really this fucked up?

Chucho
12-20-2017, 10:15 PM
Dude, you really this fucked up?

What's fucked up about saying you're boring? You talk about yourself and post lists that no one talks about and are irrelevant. It's boring.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 10:17 PM
lol old man mix tapes

TimDunkem
12-20-2017, 10:36 PM
Avante is making me start to hate the blues.

Fuck you, Avante, you boring sick fuck.

Avante
12-20-2017, 10:44 PM
What's fucked up about saying you're boring? You talk about yourself and post lists that no one talks about and are irrelevant. It's boring.

Dude, this is my thread, right? Why are you in it, well? If talking about my interests doesn't interest you then post in threads you do find interesting, make sense?

Avante
12-20-2017, 10:46 PM
lol old man mix tapes

Dude, when ya have tape decks in your vehicles, guess what stupid? And...I had 5000 mixed tapes made before there were CD's, so..........

Avante
12-20-2017, 10:48 PM
Avante is making me start to hate the blues.

Fuck you, Avante, you boring sick fuck.

Dude, you're like.....I hate liver everytime I eat it. Well then....................DON'T EAT IT.....ok ya stupid bitch? Get out of my thread...ok?

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 10:49 PM
Dude, when ya have tape decks in your vehicles, guess what stupid? And...I had 5000 mixed tapes made before there were CD's, so..........so lol old man mix tapes.

Avante
12-20-2017, 10:52 PM
Really found a gem today.

The 1949 Paul Robeson Moscow concert recordings, yep.....wow~~~~~~~~

If ya know the Paul Robeson story..cool...if not you really need to Google Paul Robeson.

Avante
12-20-2017, 10:53 PM
so lol old man mix tapes.

Nothing..old man..about it moron.

TimDunkem
12-20-2017, 11:00 PM
Dude, you're like.....I hate liver everytime I eat it. Well then....................DON'T EAT IT.....ok ya stupid bitch? Get out of my thread...ok?

That doesn't even make sense you sick pedo.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 11:04 PM
Nothing..old man..about it moron.You're an old man.

Talking about making mix tapes.

lol old man mix tapes

Chucho
12-20-2017, 11:11 PM
You're an old man.

lol old man mix tapes

It's so simple and obvious and, thus, bulletproof.

Avante
12-20-2017, 11:13 PM
That doesn't even make sense you sick pedo.

Let me slow it down for it slick.

If you don't like something why mess with it....ok stupid? I don't like liver so guess what?

This is my thread, why are you in it?

Avante
12-20-2017, 11:15 PM
You're an old man.

lol old man mix tapes

You are only talking shit because you are in hiding so....

Coward talking shit because he can hide.

Avante
12-20-2017, 11:16 PM
It's so simple and obvious and, thus, bulletproof.

Dude, why not start a thread or do something other than follow Avante around, well?

Avante
12-20-2017, 11:17 PM
Who enters a thread to moan and groan about it, why not just stay out?

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 11:17 PM
You are only talking shit because you are in hiding so....

Coward talking shit because he can hide.Where are you?

Can we see you right now?

Avante
12-20-2017, 11:39 PM
Where are you?

Can we see you right now?

I'm not the one seeing if I can bug somebody, right? I just talk about what interests me, see the difference?

Dude, boring is following people around just to be a pest. You do nothing but that.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 11:48 PM
I'm not the one seeing if I can bug somebody, right? I just talk about what interests me, see the difference?

Dude, boring is following people around just to be a pest. You do nothing but that.You're talking shit in hiding.

TimDunkem
12-20-2017, 11:52 PM
Let me slow it down for it slick.

If you don't like something why mess with it....ok stupid? I don't like liver so guess what?

This is my thread, why are you in it?

I implied that I like the blues already therefore that doesn't make sense you sick pedo.

Avante
12-20-2017, 11:59 PM
You're talking shit in hiding.

Stupid, I'm talking music, ok? Or..track.....or Avante....ok? You are the one starting the problems, I just counter punch. Dude, why read shit that doesn't interest you?

Avante
12-21-2017, 12:03 AM
I implied that I like the blues already therefore that doesn't make sense you sick pedo.

Then why the fucking attitude? If you like them blues then why not be cool, friendly and let me take you back to where it all started, yep, actually learn some things. Why the punk ass bullshit?

Right over there...12 big books about them blues,out on my Fortress if Solitude over 6000 blues CD's, I have something by everyone.

It starts when the slaves first arrived here in the America, and then...................

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 12:09 AM
Stupid, I'm talking music, ok? Or..track.....or Avante....ok? You are the one starting the problems, I just counter punch. Dude, why read shit that doesn't interest you?You talk shit all the time.

From hiding.

TimDunkem
12-21-2017, 12:12 AM
Then why the fucking attitude? If you like them blues then why not be cool, friendly and let me take you back to where it all started, yep, actually learn some things. Why the punk ass bullshit?

Right over there...12 big books about them blues,out on my Fortress if Solitude over 6000 blues CD's, I have something by everyone.

It starts when the slaves first arrived here in the America, and then...................

Because you ruin it with your self-indulgent, old man rambling.

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 12:17 AM
Because you ruin it with your self-indulgent, old man rambling.It's probably still on in podcast form or some public radio stream somewhere -- Blues Before Sunrise is/was a great source for all kinds of old blues.

TimDunkem
12-21-2017, 12:19 AM
It's probably still on in podcast form or some public radio stream somewhere -- Blues Before Sunrise is/was a great source for all kinds of old blues.

Thanks. Surely a better source for this kind of thing than this old sick fuck Avante.

Avante
12-21-2017, 12:22 AM
You talk shit all the time.

From hiding.

Dude, just how damn stupid are you?

Avante....Muddy Waters first recorded in 1941.
Somebody....who gives a fuck asshole
Avante....well fuck you

That is me talking shit?

Avante
12-21-2017, 12:24 AM
Because you ruin it with your self-indulgent, old man rambling.

Talking about the music, the who is who, the important tunes, the regions, the evolution, ruins it?

TimDunkem
12-21-2017, 12:25 AM
Talking about the music, the who is who, the important tunes, the regions, the evolution, ruins it?

It's all a facade to talk about yourself you sick self-indulgent pedo.

Avante
12-21-2017, 12:26 AM
Thanks. Surely a better source for this kind of thing than this old sick fuck Avante.

Dude, what about......12 BIG BOOKS ON THEM BLUES....OVER 6000 BLUES CD's....don't you get?

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 12:28 AM
Dude, just how damn stupid are you?

Avante....Muddy Waters first recorded in 1941.
Somebody....who gives a fuck asshole
Avante....well fuck you

That is me talking shit?Probably if you kept each category of list in one (1) thread dedicated to it and not shit all over every damn thread with them, it would be less of an issue.

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 12:29 AM
Dude, what about......12 BIG BOOKS ON THEM BLUES....OVER 6000 BLUES CD's....don't you get?Steve Cushing has more.

Avante
12-21-2017, 12:34 AM
Probably if you kept each category of list in one (1) thread dedicated to it and not shit all over every damn thread with them, it would be less of an issue.

Dude, THIS IS MY THREAD...ok? So why are you here?

Dude, I don't post in 95% of the threads here, because I don't give a shit about movie, tv, food, sex, talk, ok?

Dude, why do you worry SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn much about Avante, well?

Avante
12-21-2017, 12:35 AM
Steve Cushing has more.

Trust me on this....NOBODY...knows more about the who, what, where and when when it comes to them old blues than Avante, ok?

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 12:37 AM
Dude, THIS IS MY THREAD...ok? So why are you here?

Dude, I don't post in 95% of the threads here, because I don't give a shit about movie, tv, food, sex, talk, ok?

Dude, why do ypu worry SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn much about Avante, well?How about that idea though -- one thread for mix tape lists -- one for track and field -- one for racist rants -- one for....well, that would about cover it.

Sounds good.

TimDunkem
12-21-2017, 12:37 AM

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 12:38 AM
Trust me on this....NOBODY...knows more about the who, what, where and when when it comes to them old blues than Avante, ok?Steve Cushing does.

Avante
12-21-2017, 01:14 AM
How about that idea though -- one thread for mix tape lists -- one for track and field -- one for racist rants -- one for....well, that would about cover it.

Sounds good.

Dude, what Avante does really means this much to you....why? I couldn't care kess about you UNTIL I look down and there ya are humping my leg.

How about you do your thing (without Avante) and not worry about what others do, sound good?

Avante
12-21-2017, 01:16 AM
Steve Cushing does.

Dude, there is no way in hell Steve Cushing can talk Uncle Bud Walker, Buster Johnson, Otis Harris, Bo Jones, ok?

Avante
12-21-2017, 01:17 AM

Dude, you really this big a fucking coward?

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 01:18 AM
Dude, what Avante does really means this much to you....why? I couldn't care kess about you UNTIL I look down and there ya are humping my leg.

How about you do your thing (without Avnte) and not worry about what others do, sound good?As soon as you tell me why you won't keep your regular categories of posts in respective threads dedicated to them.

Avante
12-21-2017, 01:24 AM
As soon as you tell me why you won't keep your regular categories of posts in respective threads dedicated to them.

Dude, I asked you what ya did for a living, where ya were from, married, hobbies, likes? All ya could do was....nothing. So until yiou talk a little about yoiurself you won;t be getting anything from Avante, got it?

Dude, you re talking to me, ok? Nobody else, right? So answer what I ask of you, yep, bore me but answer what I asked, until ya do I'll do whatever I want, got it

This talking about others but never talking about you sucks, ok?

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 01:36 AM
Dude, I asked you what ya did for a living, where ya were from, married, hobbies, likes? All ya could do was....nothing. So until yiou talk a little about yoiurself you won;t be getting anything from Avante, got it?

Dude, you re talking to me, ok? Nobody else, right? So answer what I ask of you, yep, bore me but answer what I asked, until ya do I'll do whatever I want, got it

This talking about others but never talking about you sucks, ok?:lol It was just a suggestion. You'd probably get fewer complaints if you kept each kind of post in its own thread.

Avante
12-21-2017, 01:51 AM
:lol It was just a suggestion. You'd probably get fewer complaints if you kept each kind of post in its own thread.

Why would anyone care about what anyone else does here? I couldn't care less what anybody does UNTIL they mess with me. Dude, make your lists, talk about what ever ya want, what's that to me, well?

Dude, you want to run others down but the minute it;s about you ....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what bores me.

Avante...i saw that movie, it was good.

So I don't go there, see how that works?

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 01:44 PM
Why would anyone care about what anyone else does here? I couldn't care less what anybody does UNTIL they mess with me. Dude, make your lists, talk about what ever ya want, what's that to me, well?

Dude, you want to run others down but the minute it;s about you ....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what bores me.

Avante...i saw that movie, it was good.

So I don't go there, see how that works?Avante: I heard a song, it was good.

Avante: I saw a black man, it was good.

Avante: I had sex with a prostitute, it was good.

Avante: I talked about myself, it was good.

See how that works?

Avante
12-21-2017, 08:39 PM
Avante: I heard a song, it was good.

Avante: I saw a black man, it was good.

Avante: I had sex with a prostitute, it was good.

Avante: I talked about myself, it was good.

See how that works?

Pavlov: I arrived here, where is Avante?

Pavlov: There he is, yipppeeeeee

Pavlov: I wanted to hump his leg as usual.

Pavlov: he tried to talk about me, me sad.

Blake
12-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Why don't you leave and see how many yipppeeees get posted

Avante
12-21-2017, 08:58 PM
Why don't you leave and see how many yipppeeees get posted

I need a place like this, it does get boring with serious talk among posters who knew their stuff like myself. Nobody acts as goofy, as DUH~~~. as immature, as the gang here, yep, I have fun with this "Avante" character.

Dude, why do you worry so damn much about Avante, it's atually kinda weird, freaky.

Why do we need ANOTHER one like everybody else? I do it differently, and get exactly what I'm looking for. You get laughed at guy, ok?

Blake
12-21-2017, 09:16 PM
I need a place like this

Sad old fuck

Avante
12-21-2017, 09:26 PM
Sad old fuck

Dude,a sad old fuck is tagging along behind a poster who tried to ignore you but since you just kept following him around he FINALLY gave in. Dude, that is sad.

Dude, you honesty have nothing better to do than follow Avante around, dude, and you wanna talk about sad, hahahaha~~~~~~~~

Here the sad little shit is AGAIN, I gurantee it.

Blake
12-21-2017, 09:55 PM
...a poster who tried to ignore you...

Sad, mentally weak old fuck

Avante
12-21-2017, 10:03 PM
Sad, mentally weak old fuck

BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this sad or what? So fucking easy to troll and I even guaranteed it.

Watch this, here the sad little fuck comes again.

TimDunkem
12-22-2017, 11:41 PM

Avante
01-03-2018, 12:28 AM
What if.....

NFL refs took a knee? How about coachs, cheeleaders, vendors in the stands? What if the crowd took a knee?

Talk about stupidity, there it was. THEN....to think this would work..."not about the flag, the military"....ha!

Blacks have a major problem and we all know what it is, it's......no father in the home. THAT...is why we see the mess that we do. No way in hell my son is roaming the streets, no way he will have time to be in any gang. I even suspect drug usage and he's in deep trouble. Without that kind of a person in these young black kids lives what happens?

If blacks need to protest, then take a knee protest over why he never knew his father.

Watching most the bowl games how many times did some announcer .....he grew up rough, his mom......?

I own hip hop/ rap.........talk about pure garbage, there it is. The immaturity is amazing.

Kaepernick was dumped, his mom didn't want him.

Avante
01-10-2018, 11:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXTDoVANaVA

TimDunkem
01-11-2018, 07:06 AM

Avante
01-11-2018, 03:50 PM

Dude, grow up, ok?

Blake
01-11-2018, 03:54 PM
BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this sad or what? So fucking easy to troll and I even guaranteed it.

Watch this, here the sad little fuck comes again.

You're so easy to troll

Avante
01-11-2018, 09:48 PM
I'm checking out some CD's I bought a few weeks ago.....

As Time Goes..... By Dooley Wilson....hmmmmmm? Yep....Sam from Casablanca, well I'll be damn?

So who do ya mix....

Billie Holiday
Al Jolson
The Ink Spots
Leana Horne
Early Sinatra
The Mills Bros
Jo Stafford

SpursforSix
01-11-2018, 10:01 PM
I'm checking out some CD's I bought a few weeks ago.....

As Time Goes..... By Dooley Wilson....hmmmmmm? Yep....Sam from Casablanca, well I'll be damn?

So who do ya mix....

Billie Holiday
Al Jolson
The Ink Spots
Leana Horne
Early Sinatra
The Mills Bros
Jo Stafford

Hmmmm...you mix all that with Billy Squire.

Avante
01-11-2018, 10:49 PM
Hmmmm...you mix all that with Billy Squire.

Some mixes...

Train Songs
Prison Songs
Rain, storms
Alcohol, drugs
Violence
1920 Blues
1930 Blues
1940 Blues
1950 Blues
Appalachian Hicks
Western Swing
Bluegrass
Oldies
British Rock
Soul
Funk
Texas Prewar Blues
Louisiana Prewar Blues
Peidmont/East Coas Prewar Blues
Mississippi Prewar Blues
Georgia Prewar Blues
Alabama Prewar Blues (as primitive as it gets)
St. Louis Prewar Blues
Chicago Postwar Blues
Classic Country
Alternative
Rap/Hip Hop
40's
50's
60's
70's

Billy Squire fits where?

I'm working on this right now.

Johnny "Slim" Campbell
Professor Longhair
Dr.John
Oscar Woods
Kid Stormy Weather
Willie Jackson
Jellyroll Morton
Guenivere Davis
Jimmie Davis
King Solomn Hill
Blind Willie Reynolds
Jerry Lee Lewis

and some others, so where am I going there? One name would give it away, so I left him out.

SpursforSix
01-12-2018, 10:58 AM
Some mixes...

Train Songs
Prison Songs
Rain, storms
Alcohol, drugs
Violence
1920 Blues
1930 Blues
1940 Blues
1950 Blues
Appalachian Hicks
Western Swing
Bluegrass
Oldies
British Rock
Soul
Funk
Texas Prewar Blues
Louisiana Prewar Blues
Peidmont/East Coas Prewar Blues
Mississippi Prewar Blues
Georgia Prewar Blues
Alabama Prewar Blues (as primitive as it gets)
St. Louis Prewar Blues
Chicago Postwar Blues
Classic Country
Alternative
Rap/Hip Hop
40's
50's
60's
70's

Billy Squire fits where?

Bill Squire fits anywhere.

Avante
01-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Bill Squire fits anywhere.

Trust me, ya don't mix Billy Squire with Boweavil Jackson, ok?

SpursforSix
01-12-2018, 05:34 PM
Trust me, ya don't mix Billy Squire with Boweavil Jackson, ok?

Shit...I was about to point out you misspelled Jackon's name.

Avante
01-12-2018, 05:40 PM
Shit...I was about to point out you misspelled Jackon's name.

Stick to worrying about speeling.

See what I did there?

Dude, elevate your game, ok?

Avante
01-12-2018, 07:23 PM
My MIL gave me a CD to put on a tape for her car, it's about 45 minutes, my tapes are all 90 min.

Avante....you have anything else you want me to put behind that to fill the tape up?
MIL...hmmmm? Don't think so, you have some gospel music, right?
Avante....I gave you all my Hank Williams, Roy Acuff, Elvis, Johnny Cash stuff on that other tape. I do have a ton of black gospel, want some of that?
MIL.....ah......nay.
Avante...how about I just start over again and fill it that way?
MIL....that'll work.

If she only knew what she was missing.

Avante
01-21-2018, 01:26 AM
Recommended listening to widden those musical horizons.

Jack Scott...My True Love
B.F. Sheldon...Pretty Polly
Bobby Scott...Chain Gang
Vaughn Monroe...Ghost Riders in the Sky
Kid Brown Bo-Lita
Sons of the Pioneers...Cool Water
Dick Justice...Cocaine
Alec Johnson....Mysterious Coon

Love this, The Ink Spots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh4YlBKNZso

Avante
01-21-2018, 02:44 AM
Dilly Dilly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQamRxRj6PE

Blake
01-21-2018, 04:27 PM
Nobody clicked your YouTube

Avante
01-21-2018, 07:42 PM
Hmmmm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwKX5G0i858

TimDunkem
01-21-2018, 08:03 PM

Avante
01-24-2018, 05:20 PM
Former footballer Christian Coleman who ran the football 40 in a sizzlin;...4.12....just ran the fastest indoor 60 in 6.37, the old best 6.39 by Oly 100m champ Mo Greene.

Last season at the World Champs (as an NCAA aprinter at Tennessee) he beat the great Usain Bolt...twice. He could still be in the NCAA but he left to become a $$$$$$$ pro.

And, he also has ran the NCAA 100m record at 9.82, which was the fastest time in the world in 2017. And he also runs a 19.85 200m, yep....stud.

Avante
01-25-2018, 12:46 AM
A little sprint trivia. Here is what is going to happen.....0. Yep nobody "here" knows shit about it.

1. Who ran on the first all black world record 4x1 relay team? And what schools were they from?

2. Names of pro footballers who ran on world record 4x1 relay teams?

3. Give me the names of six sprinters who beat Bob Hayes in a sprint?

4. The only NFL RB who was a world ranked 100m sprinter in college?

5. The All Time Pro Fotball 110 hh

lane

1.Oregon
2.Purdue
3.Tennessee
4.Tennessee
5.Maryland
6.Indiana
7.USC
8.Tennessee

So who belongs to those schools?

Yep, totally ignored because nobody has a clue.

DJR210
01-25-2018, 09:04 AM
Can't even stay on your own topic..

Avante
01-25-2018, 01:46 PM
Can't even stay on your own topic..

I also don't go around seeing who I can bother, that is your gig. Dude, why this need to be an asshole? It's like an obsession with you, why?

Avante
01-25-2018, 02:16 PM
A little sprint trivia. Here is what is going to happen.....0. Yep nobody "here" knows shit about it.

1. Who ran on the first all black world record 4x1 relay team? And what schools were they from?

2. Names of pro footballers who ran on world record 4x1 relay teams?

3. Give me the names of six sprinters who beat Bob Hayes in a sprint?

4. The only NFL RB who was a world ranked 100m sprinter in college?

5. The All Time Pro Fotball 110 hh

lane

1.Oregon
2.Purdue
3.Tennessee
4.Tennessee
5.Maryland
6.Indiana
7.USC
8.Tennessee

So who belongs to those schools?

Yep, totally ignored because nobody has a clue.

Am I going to have to answer my own questions? I;m betting nobody here can even fake it with a Googling attempt, too lazy.

People don't Google, just like they rarely watch videos .Just the way it is. I'm the same way, noway in hell I'm taking the time it would take to come up with all this stuff I come up with. Stuff I grew up with, stuff I read in books, magazines, saw on TV or was there and experienced it. Born in 1949, starting knowing what was what in sports in the late 50's, yep...10ish. Saw Cassius Clay win his gold as a light heavy at the 60 Olympics, saw The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show, saw Ozwald shot by Ruby as it happened. Google....????? What good would that do me?

I was in wood shop when a girl came in with a note and tears rolling down her cheeks, she hands the note to the teacher. He looks at it then turns and walks to the window where he stands for a good minute then he turns and..........President Kennedy had just been shot in Dallas.

LA Chargers first play in franchise history.....a deep kickoff into the endzone, former Oregon State hurdler Paul Lowe*** takes it and............105 yards later...TOUCHDOWN~~~~~~

*** Smooth runner and the franchise first 1000 yard rusher.

I get we have an over abundance of immature jerks here who....see if I can bug somebody....but come on, don't act fucking retarded. Anyone born back in the 40's who follows sports, music is going to know sports, music, yep.....common sense.

Hell...the WORLD WIDE WRESTING FEDERATION, yep, the WWWF. Hell...the Dallas Texans, the New York Titans.

Blake
01-25-2018, 09:27 PM
This is depressing

Avante
01-30-2018, 12:39 AM
This will be my thread, here's where my thoughts will go. I just don't care all that much about movies and never watch any....tv shows....anymore.

My interests come n this order....

Music, literature, track, football, rasslin', pre 1970 boxing, bodybuilding legends.

I own everything I need to be knowledgeable about those interests. The first thing I did was start at the beginning. What a cool journey to where we are today.

I do have fun with this silly....Google....stuff, ha~~~~ I get how hard it is to believe a guy like Avante really does exist.

Books.......it's all in books and magazines, 55 years of books and magazines and personal experience. I've seen Hiawatha Francisco play football, Kid Chocolate box, The Zebra Kid rassle, I own books by Lord Dunsany, music by Freezone.

It's funny watching people, how they act, hahaha~~~~~

I used to watch the rasslin' with my granny, she hated HATED Mr. Moto......it was "kill that damn jap". My fav was....Baron Leoni. Yep, Wrestling From The Olympic Auditorium. (LA)

Football was 14 NFL teams andf 8 AFL, we had the all white SWC and SEC. And world class sprinters out of Grambling, Texas Southern, Southern U, Florida A&M.

American Bandstand, Wanted Dead or Alive (Steve McQueen with the coolest pistol), The Ed Sullivan Show, Have Gun, Will Travel.

Avante
01-30-2018, 12:59 AM
Anyone wanting to talk track with me must pass this quiz to prove they aren't just wasting my time.

Go luck trying to Google.

1.Only white athlete to run a 9.3 100 yard dash who played pro football?

2.Only white sprinter to beat Bob Hayes?

3.The first Caribbean sprinter to run a sub10.00?

4.How many middle school sprinters have ran a sub 20.10?

5.The fastest son/father...ever?

Here's what will happen.....0....yep, people are just too lazy to Google anything and as we all know I;m the only one here who can answer those questions and.....it's fun.

Fabbs
01-30-2018, 08:08 AM
4.How many middle school sprinters have ran a sub 20.10?

Some extremely scared young Pilipino girls.

Avante
01-30-2018, 10:40 PM
Some extremely scared young Pilipino girls.

Dude, so you are telling us ....scared Filipino girls.....worked the bars? Hahaahahahahaha~~~~

Never seen so many total idiots in one place before.

Avante
01-30-2018, 10:47 PM
My MIL had some stuff she wanted dropped off at the Salvation Army today, I got the job.

So while there....

The King In Yellow....Robert W. Chambers (1896)

If you're into fantasy, then ya know about this book, yep...a classic. A first edition would go for.....hmmmm?

And....

W.E.B Du Bois classic....The Souls Of Black Folk (1903)

My big problem is I have a dozen books ahead of those two.

Avante
02-05-2018, 04:54 AM
I have a photo album
in my mind
one that you can't see
some of the pages
are torn and worn
others a fond memory

Avante
02-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Woodstock on the TV, which brings back this memory.

We're off the coast of Nam floating around doing our thing (illuminous shelling). Tonights movie....Woodstock.

So there were all the old lifers and us young cats. After 15 minutes all the old farts were gone, leaving the mess hall to those of us who knew the music. This was the first time I'd see the flick.

Even today it's really hard to beat the 60's early 70's when it comes to iconic musical talent. So much amazing music. The difference between the 50's and 60's as dramatic as it ever got. Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, The Stones, The Doors, etc etc etc etc........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKvnQYFhGCc

Nice mix....(all those mentioned above)

Dr.John
Jefferson Airplane
Country Joe and The Fish
Joe Cocker
The Animals
Leon Russell
Johnny Winter
Steppenwolf
Buffalo Springfield
Santana
Donovan

Avante
02-08-2018, 02:36 AM
I was thinking about what I own (music) when it comes to the Essential/Definitive/Greatest Hits/Best Of, obviously that list is way too long for even me. So this is who I need.

Harmonica Frank Floyd
Charley Feathers
Haskil Adkins
Darby & Tarlton
Frank Hutchison

And....ah...hmmmm? I think that's about it.

Avante
02-21-2018, 08:28 AM
Cool find.....

The Highwaymen.

There we have the combined efforts of Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson and Waylon Jennings. We get some studio recording then some of the guys just jivin' around, cutting up. I have some similiar stuff with Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins and Cash, yep, a cool mix. Their combined efforts then their individual greatest hits.

Listening to Elvis in those Sun Records studio....

Billy Warren was his name, he was slender, a colored guy, boy he did that record better than I did, he started out like this.... (Don't be Cruel)

Listening to Waylon and Cash....were you going to yodel there? Then Willie....I thought about it then remembered I can't yodel.....as they all crack up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxNx4UbtNA4

Have owned that one for awhile.

DJR210
02-21-2018, 01:14 PM
Came here to talk about Samsung, and what do you know.. Dipshit has made this another "suck my favorite musicians/athletes dick" thread. Not surprising at all.

Avante
02-21-2018, 07:49 PM
Came here to talk about Samsung, and what do you know.. Dipshit has made this another "suck my favorite musicians/athletes dick" thread. Not surprising at all.

You might suck dick ya little queer, I don't.

Dude, you were pushed around as a kid weren't you, now in hiding.......................

Avante
02-21-2018, 08:04 PM
It's time to shut down arms dealers. All weapons must be bought from the police. You will need to be 21 and have a bank account and be a HS grad, then ya submit a request form which will be reseached by a committee, meaning you will be on a waiting list. Yep, could take up to a year.

OBVIOUSLY....only hunting rifles will be sold. Only the cops and the military will own hand guns and automatic weapons, yep, we did it to ourselves we are just too fucked up as a people to be treated any other way.

Anyone found with a hand gun or any kind of automatic weapon will do 10 years. This is nation wide.

Look at this...

Dipshit has made this another "suck my favorite musicians/athletes dick" thread. Not surprising at all.

Too many fucking freaks out there today, too many cowards.

DJR210
02-21-2018, 08:33 PM
You might suck dick ya little queer, I don't.

Dude, you were pushed around as a kid weren't you, now in hiding.......................

Who's in hiding fool, we're all users on a message board here.. Your ass the only one who gets called on his bullshit and backs down, Mr. Muscleman.. :lol benefactor called your sorry ass out to put your money where dicks go, and post vids of your bench, and what happened? Back peddling and excuse making :lol

Avante
02-21-2018, 08:42 PM
Who's in hiding fool, we're all users on a message board here.. Your ass the only one who gets called on his bullshit and backs down, Mr. Muscleman.. :lol benefactor (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13284) called your sorry ass out to put your money where dicks go, and post vids of your bench, and what happened? Back peddling and excuse making :lol

Dude, did I not post pictures of my Fortress of Solitude with the 10,000 books, football trophies, all that music, and....my bench....well? What has benefactor done, yep........0.

And.....it was "those aren't yours"....hahahahaha~~~~~ And, to go to a gym (I don't own 450 pounds) get some spotters, a guy to take the video and...."this is for a guy on the internet"..which will get....."what?" only to read......that isn't you. Come on guy, these people can't even buy I own books.

You post any picture of you doing anything, ok? You aren't going to do it are you?

Nobody here would hassle with all that just so some jerk on the internet can......that isn't you.

I could post a picture of....

My Jim Brown rookie card.
A first edition H.P. Lovecraft "The Lurking Fear"
My MVP trophy for the 1967 Football season
All those track ribbons

....and it would be...."those aren't yours"....I gurantee it.

Avante
02-22-2018, 06:51 PM
I'd forgotten just how great a vocalist Chris Cornell was. Yep, added another Audioslave CD to my amazing music library.

Avante
02-22-2018, 08:13 PM
My next door neighbor has a daycare business like Judy does. In the backyard they have a basketball net, so I'm constantly having to toss the ball (one of the many) that ends up over the fence back over the fence***. The last few days I haven't had to do that and I know they are playing because I can hear the ball bouncing.

Just a few minutes ago as I went out to check the mail a black guy pulls up, he has two sons there. It was just Mexicans.

Yep, these black kids can shoot.

*** really nice people and we do help each out if needed so no problem tossing a ball over a fence.

Avante
03-02-2018, 10:06 AM
I'm at Target ya can see the TV's way over there. I don't need 7 TV's, but........there are three where the picture is superior. Being curious...yep....SAMSUNG.

Avante
04-28-2018, 11:01 PM
Braun Stroman in the NFL, hmmmm?

We've seen the guy run, he moves really good for a guy his size. Imagine this monstrosity on the one blocking for a RB or on defense. I have no doubts there is nobody in the league he can't handle on the inside.

My Niners new toy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDIp3yNDmjU

NCAA (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/NCAA) career punt return touchdowns record

Avante
04-29-2018, 03:09 PM
CASTE FOOTBALL....is a site where a bunch of white rednecks/racist gather to wimper around and make excuses over why blacks get all the breaks in sports, when whites are just as good.

Example

There are also many sports where only whites succeed. Hockey is perhaps the best-known example, but swimming, gymnastics, power-lifting, and wrestling, to name a few, are virtually all-white endeavors, even though every urban area has ice rinks, swimming pools, and gyms. Even in an area where blacks are said to have genetic advantages such as short sprinting, whites compete, and some white runners, such as Jeremy Wariner in the 400-meters, are the world's best.

During the 1960s and 1970s whites and blacks competed on a relatively equal basis in football. There were plenty of good white running backs and good black ones, good white receivers and good black ones. There were Russians who won the 100-meter sprint and black Americans who won. However, since the take-over of public discourse by the virulent anti-white agenda that dominates U.S. society, much of the American sports world has been turned over to non-whites.

Talk about a load of bullshit.

One...Russian won the Olympic 100m, but no mention that black Americans Eddie Hart and Rey Robinson (both WR 9.9) missed their heat due to a time mess up. Yep, out of the competition.

Jeremy Wariner was a great 400m cat but there are a half dozen blacks better.

Back in the 60's the best RB was Jim Brown, yep, Jim Taylor a white cat was second but then the black...Gale Sayers, Don Perkins, Dick Bass, John Henry Johnson, Timmy Brown, Abner Haynes, Cookie Gilchrist, Paul Lowe. Clem Daneils, JD Smith.

What never gets talked about is the HUGE difference, that is size with speed. Big and fast, tall and fast, we only find that in abundance in black athletes. Then there is age group sports, little black kids totally on another level than little white kids. And, what white guy can run like a Devin Hester, Tyreek Hill, Barry Sanders, Gale Sayers, yep....none.

I ran that down to those hicks, yep.....banned.

Sam McGuffie was a great white RB out of Texas he got every chance in the world (like McCaffrey) so what happened? How did McCaffrey make it, yep, he's good. If a white guy can play he will get his shot, there just aren't many of them that talented.

The fastest white sprinter ever here in the USA is a big burly cat out of Oklahoma State named John Teeters, he has ran a 10.00. a 10.00 is the HS record held by a black kid, that's how dramatic the difference i speed really is.

Only a blind man couldn't see the huge differences.

All-time men's best 400 m

1 43.03 Wayde van Niekerk RSA 15.07.92 1 Rio de Janeiro 14.08.2016
2 43.18 Michael Johnson USA 13.09.67 1 Sevilla 26.08.1999
3 43.29 Harry Reynolds USA 08.06.64 1rA Zürich 17.08.1988
4 43.39 Michael Johnson USA 13.09.67 1 Göteborg 09.08.1995
5 43.44 Michael Johnson USA 13.09.67 1 Atlanta 19.06.1996
6 43.45 Jeremy Wariner USA 31.01.84 1 Osaka 31.08.

Only Wariner is among the top 50 400m cats of all time that is white.

Avante
04-29-2018, 03:30 PM
This was my first post there, this was to establish the fact I know white sprinting.

USA White 100m

Discussion in 'Track & Field (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/index.php?forums/track-field.16/)' started by Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/index.php?members/avante.4888/), Apr 1, 2018 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-all-time-usa-white-100m.36655/).

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/styles/simplicity/xenforo/avatars/avatar_male_m.png (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/index.php?members/avante.4888/)
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/index.php?members/avante.4888/) Newbie

lane

1. Charles Paddock USC
2. Frank Wykoff USC
3. Hal Davis Cal
4. Bobby Morrow ACU
5. Dave Sime Duke
6. Mel Patton USC
7. Lindy Remigino Manhatten
8. Thane Baker Kansas State

"B"

lane

1.Marty Kruelee SDS
2.Fred Kuller USC
3.George Simpson Ohio St
4.John Teeters Okla St
5.Kevin Little Drake
6.John Roderick SMU
7.Darel Newman Fresno St
8.Clyde Jeffreys Stanford

"C'

lane

1.Cy Leland TCU
2.Larry Questad Stanford
3.Doug Hawken ASU
4.Rocky Woods Tex A&M
5.Mark Lutz Kansas
6.Dean Smith Texas
7.Gerry Ashworth Dartmouth
8.Jackson Sholtz Missouri

"D'

lane

1.Claude Bracey Rice
2.Bill Woodhouse ACU
3.Jerry Bright ASU
4.Jim Farmer Fres Pac
5.Carrol Thrift Tenn
6.Mike Miller Indiana
7.Tom Jones UCLA
8.George Anderson Cal

"E"

lane

1.Sam Stroller Michigan
2.Roland Locke Nebraska
3.Tim Dwight Iowa
4.Sam Workman Fres St
5.Steve Haas Oxy
6.Ben Vaughn Ga Tech
7.Richmond Flowers Tenn
8.Perrin Walker Georgia

So when given the chance, whites can run 100m.

Avante
04-29-2018, 03:56 PM
Who is holding back Chinamen, Pollocks, Russians, Italians, Japs, Czechs, Germans, Iranians, Greeks, Koreans, Swedes, Irish from sprinting? So how could tiny Trinidad have more great sprinters than all those combined?

Nigeria as fucked up as that place is has had about a dozen sub10.00 sprinters, all of China.............one.

There are few blacks in Montana, Wyoming, Iowa, Idaho, the Dakotas, so where are their white sprinters, RB's?

Why do we NEVER EVER see a white female Olympic caliber 100m sprinter from the USA, while we see TONS of black ones?

And.....black men between 18-30 make up about 4% of Americans, yet...100% of NFL cornerbacks, 100m sprinters, world class long jumpers, 90% of quality RB's. How can anyone not get this?

What happened when a couple black sisters got into tennis? What happened when a black man grew up in golf? Who is considered the greatest boxer? Who is considered the top MMAer? What white guy belongs on the All TIME NBA team?

Avante
05-06-2018, 01:46 AM
Just saw a Killer Whale totally destroy a Great White shark. What are the chances of this being caught on video?

My fav real life out in the wild video is this one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mQlrBl3rGs

Avante
05-17-2018, 08:08 PM
Judy gets back from her church with a bag...

Avante....what's in the bag?
Judy...CD's (she makes tops with them for underpriveleged kids)
Avante....damn, must be a 1000 of them (out of the cases)
Judy, yep, 1000.
Avante....can I check um out?
Judy...sure.

I came away with...

Three Day Grace
Electric Light Orchestra
Toto
Chicago 19
Switchfoot
James Taylor
Nickelback
Creed
Foreigner

....all in mint condition.

Half of them blanks.

chunticakes
05-17-2018, 09:21 PM
Soooo...anybody got the S9?

Avante
06-03-2018, 02:41 AM
I hear the door bell ring......

Avante...(opening the door)....yes?
Niner ball cap.....like your hat (I'm wearing my Niner ball cap)
Avante....9-7?
Niner ball cap....10-6?
Avante...cool, so what's up?
Niner ball cap....got some steaks for sale.
Avante...I don't eat meat(lie, I won't buy meat off the street unless it's being cooked right there)
Niner ball cap....ah....(checking out the muscles)
Avante....pototaes, fish, eggs, peanut butter and jelly, oaks. Ton of milk.
Niner ball cap...Jimmy Jesus is our savior
Avante....Looks that way right now, shocked the Pats let him go, Brady is what..80?

(about this time Judy pulls up and gets out)

Avante....you want some steak?
Judy...I just had some steak.
Niner ball cap... (checking her out big time)...cheap.
Judy...we'll pass, so what.....9-7?
Niner ball cap....sure.
Avante...(thinking what a nice ass and big tits can do).....Gotta go, see ya.
Niner ball cap....see ya.

Pavlov
06-03-2018, 02:54 AM
I totally made Avante do that stupid shit again.

He'll never stop being my puppet.

Avante
06-09-2018, 10:02 PM
No Middle Name.....the latest Jack Reacher novel I have here in my hand.

Will put the book I was reading, funny that that book was compared to a Jack Reacher...on hold.

I was at a yardsale a few years ago looking at the books, an old lady....

old lady....you familar with Lee Child?
Avante...nope
old lady...I think you'd like his Jack Reacher stories.
Avante....ok I'll gamble a...?
old lady...how about a buck for all of them (half dozen or so)
Avante...cool~~~
old lady...you remind me of Jack Reacher, he's a big guy like also.

That was 21 books ago.

Avante
06-10-2018, 11:58 PM
It went just like this.....

I pulled over at a liquor store to grab a half pint of AA, had to dog sit for my MIL. Which is where I'm at now, huge trailer park.

Avante....what was that you guys were talking?
Store cat...Arabic
Avante....where?
Store guy....Syria, we are both from Syria.
Avante...so how long you been here?
SG....Four years
Avante...what's the big difference?
SG...nothing but war there, here peace.
Avante...Muslim?
SG...we are Christian.
Avante....not a fan of Islam?
SG...The Quran is the problem.
Avante....yes it is.
SG....too much about punishment and vengeance, very bad example of how to live.

About this time a couple people walked in.

Avante...nice talking to you, see ya~~~~
SG.....drop by anytime.
Avante....I will, see ya~~~~
SG....bye

Chucho
06-11-2018, 12:53 AM
Avante dont know shit about anything.

Avante
06-11-2018, 01:51 AM
Avante dont know shit about anything.

I'm not the one who thinks some middle school kid can run a 19.5-20.5 200m, Stupid what won the NCAA's, well?"

Dude, just how damn dumb are you?

Avante
06-11-2018, 02:02 AM
Doesn't anyone understand what a 19.5=20.5 actually is?

World Class meet in Sweden today, what won the 200m.....19.9. Now try an imagine some kid running stride for stride with the best in the world, hahahaha~~~~

Hopefully it's....we're trolling Avante....like little kids would do. If anyone really thought a kid could run 19.5-20.5.......retarded.

funny

Avante.....so when and where did this happen
SFS....a bunch of silly BS, instead of.........................June 7th 1988 at our league meet, which was held in Waco.

Chucho
06-11-2018, 10:21 AM
Avante don't know shit about anything. Except bedding underage Pinoy whores and justifying it because "a woman becomes a woman at 14 over there" and he can tell you how Derp's ass tastes. That's about it and NO ONE wants to know any of that.

Blake
06-11-2018, 10:31 AM
Doesn't anyone understand what a 19.5=20.5 actually is?

World Class meet in Sweden today, what won the 200m.....19.9. Now try an imagine some kid running stride for stride with the best in the world, hahahaha~~~~

Hopefully it's....we're trolling Avante....like little kids would do. If anyone really thought a kid could run 19.5-20.5.......retarded.

funny

Avante.....so when and where did this happen
SFS....a bunch of silly BS, instead of.........................June 7th 1988 at our league meet, which was held in Waco.

Because Samsung

spurraider21
06-12-2018, 02:48 PM
http://i.imgflip.com/42yan.jpg

Darth_Pelican
06-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Avante back to his snitching ways, telling the mods to lock his racist threads and the thread that he got destroyed in the trivia contest.

spurraider21
06-12-2018, 03:21 PM
Avante back to his snitching ways, telling the mods to lock his racist threads and the thread that he got destroyed in the trivia contest.
yup. has the trivia contest threads deleted and then pretends there was never a trivia contest

Chucho
06-12-2018, 03:22 PM
yup. has the trivia contest threads deleted and then pretends there was never a trivia contest

Who are the moderators here?

Clipper Nation
06-12-2018, 03:29 PM
In before Avante snitches to get this thread locked. Sad!

Avante
06-14-2018, 01:45 AM
Work with me here little people, ok?

Why would I want thread talking about me/track locked? Being I can't start threads wouldn't I want all these AVANTE threads to do my thing?

I'm pinked, get called pedo (when it's real obvious I;m not) and Mods NEVER unpink me or....ok guys cool the pedo talk or else. BUT....they are all worried about my wants and needs , hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Avante...I need you to lock all those threads about AVANTE, way too much attention.
Mods....your wish is our command sir, as usual?
Avante...cool so unpink me and post someting about no more stupid pedo talk, ok?
Mods....ah....hmmmm?

I have no clue at all who any mod here even is , and love the attention I get, noway in hell I'm having threads locked that are alll.,....AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE...got it?

Here's the deal, who here will accept this challenge? Hit up some mod***** and ask them if any of them have ever talked with Avante, the answer is.....nope. 60 days self bannishment if I talked to a mod......ok? But if I didn't (and I never have) you are gone for 60....deal?

My trip is get others involved, give them something to do, I don't care about Avante you this and that, that's what being a heel/villian is all about. The pedo thing is just so damn boring now, how anyone could STILL be on that sillines....WOW~~~~ Especially since I have never said anything that warrants.....you pedo.

**** yep, just like me ya have no clue who these people even are.

Avante
06-14-2018, 02:07 AM
Avante....I love talking track so lets lock all those threads talking track.

Oh hell yes, that make sense.

BUT.....I get it's really not...talk about anything ya want here at THE CLUB. I guess now is the time to unleash my movies knowledge, yep, I start with Lon Chaney, Valentino, Douglas Fairbanks, etc.

The Club (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)(72 Viewing) Discuss anything that is on your mind. Let it all hang out :)

Avante
06-14-2018, 02:25 AM
Speaking of movies....

A buddy of mine recorded about 100 DVD's for me in a trade for a 100 cassette tapes I mixed for him.

Cool Hand Luke
The Theif of Baghdad ...silent
Nosferatu....silent
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari ....silent....one of the really weird flicks
Spartacus
Johnny Handsome
Blue Velvet
Mean Streets
Mulholland Drive
All the Godfathers

A whole shit load of movies.

Then there was...Eraserhead. If you are familiar with the flick then ya know how....huh?....it is. I tried to get in the mood, but it just never happened. I really wanted to get what was going on, but I just couldn't get by.......this is sucking.

The orginal 1933 King Kong was also there.

So if sacrifices were the norm and they were, then how come there wasn't a path already cleared to the lovely maidens, why is Kong crashing thru trees, those trees should have been crashed thru long ago.

Getting back to track....

I have got a lot of rookie know nothings on this one.

Puetro Rican hurdler Arnaldo Bristol was also a 9.3 100 sprinter while at Texas Southern.

Rookie...bullshit, noway.
Avante...yep, a fact.
Rookie....look stupid, the WR is a 9.58, ok dummy?
Avante....actually the WR is a 9.0.
Rookie...ya wanna bet?
Avante...love to.
Rookie...hey ya good dummy.
All-time men's best 100m

1 9.58 +0.9 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Berlin 16.08.2009

Who was talking meters, I was talking.....

manual timing

1 9.0 ±0.0 Ivory Crockett USA 24.08.49 1 Knoxville 11.05.1974...100 yards, ok rookie?

Baker HS junior Houston McTear also holds thst 9.0 WR. This cat averaged over 13 yards a carry as HS RB.

Blake
06-14-2018, 08:15 AM
Because Samsung

Avante
06-15-2018, 01:08 AM
If I did have any control over mods trust me we wouldn't be seeing my leg constantly being humped by the same low rent losers.

Blake
06-15-2018, 08:15 AM
Because Samsung

Avante
06-15-2018, 10:42 PM
Let's talk some more track.

Who thinks Michael Norman who broke the indoor WR and the NCAA 400m record as just a USC soph (turned pro) can threaten WVN outdoor 400WR?

Like WVN he is a multi talented sprinter, he can do it all.

So what's your take?

Blake
06-16-2018, 01:30 AM
Nobody gives a shit year 5 (?)

Avante
06-20-2018, 11:46 PM
Had to go into Target today to pick up a prescription for my MIL. You can see the TV's way in the back. Three of the dozen or so on display totally stood out when it came to a quality picture. I said to myself....Samsung. Guess what, yep....all Samsung.

Avante
06-21-2018, 03:36 PM
Why Tom Cruise sucked as Jack Reacher.

Similarities between Reacher and Lee Child[edit (http://www.spurstalk.com/w/index.php?title=Jack_Reacher&action=edit&section=3)]Numerous critics have pointed out the various similarities between Lee Child and Jack Reacher. Bryan Curtis, writing for Grantland (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Grantland), and Natasha Harding and Caroline Iggulden, in a separate article for The Sun (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/The_Sun_(United_Kingdom)), have brought out the various similarities between Child and Reacher: Child is 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) tall while his protagonist stands at a similar 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m); both writer and creation constantly consume coffee; Like Reacher, Child "lives in cheap pairs of jeans and T-shirts and finds the idea of buying expensive clothes to be irrational; and that "Jack Reacher's famous physical qualities are based on Child's playground memories as a child".[1] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-CurtisMarch2013-1)[7] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-NatashaCaroline2015-7) Child tends to agree with such observations: "I was huge as a kid and Reacher's stature is me translated as a kid. I enjoyed being bigger and fighting shamelessly. I've done a fair amount of headbutting (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Headbutt). It's an awesome manoeuvre."[note 1] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-9) Andy Martin notes that "just as Reacher is half-Rimbaud (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Arthur_Rimbaud), half-Rambo (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/John_Rambo), Child is both art-for-art's-sake Parnassian (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Parnassianism) and ruthless businessman."[8] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-AndyMartin2015-8)

Avante
06-21-2018, 04:40 PM
10 people Tom Cruise could never play in a movie other than Jack Reacher.

Tarzan
Conan
Hercules
Samson
Goliath
Thor
Hank Williams
Jerry Lee Lewis
Mick Jagger
Johnny Cash

Blake
06-21-2018, 05:08 PM
Avante could probably play Jerry Lee Lewis

Avante
06-26-2018, 04:18 AM
i go into the bathroom to shave, as I start to turn on the hot water I see a big ant, yep...flick it with my finger. What a strange looking ant.........wait a minute that ain't no ant.....it's a baby Camel Spider. A real little one, this is the second one (have the bigger one in a jar (dead) ) I've seen here in the last four months.

Didn't tell Judy, she freaks out over things that crawl.

I know they get huge in the Middle East, don't think that is the case here in Cali.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bhcd0xT_Sw

First one I ever saw was in Visaila around 1958, my granny and me were watching the rasslin' when this...thing???..ran across the floor. Yep, caught it in a jar.......what is this thing? Hadn't seen another one until a few months ago.

Small ones, so far.

Why Hollywood has never....THE GIANT CAMEL SPIDER....??? What creature is more freaky/scarey looking? Imagine one 50 feet long.

Blake
06-26-2018, 02:40 PM
Because samsung

Avante
06-29-2018, 10:02 PM
I miss it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3ahgSdBVSY

Blake
07-02-2018, 12:37 PM
Because Samsung