PDA

View Full Version : Wipe it down! Wipe it down!

redzero
03-23-2012, 01:25 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhQ4cuUR422Uql9iX6

9hhCCzqly-Q

cantthinkofanything
03-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Pretty decent ending.

redzero
03-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Pussy ass racist crackaz arrest da nigga nd he in the right...WIPE MY SHIT DOWN...

Huey Freeman
03-23-2012, 02:38 PM
:lmao When Keeping it real goes wrong.

DisAsTerBot
03-23-2012, 02:50 PM
got damn! the cops wouldnt of come if black dude would just stop shouting

smh

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-23-2012, 02:52 PM
From getting your car cleaned and $30 for a few minutes of yelling to ending up in cuffs. Gotta know how to quit while you're ahead.

CubanSucks
03-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Pussy ass racist crackaz arrest da nigga nd he in the right...WIPE MY SHIT DOWN...

dey say racism is dead, shiiiit! Karma a bitch tho!
& They Gone fuck wit my nigga, the police aint nothing man, damn!

Chomag
03-23-2012, 05:49 PM
The funny part that I saw was that the guy was making the other guy wipe his car down with paper towels. Clearcoat finish and paper towels don't mix. Gonna be allot of swirl scratches on his finish. :lol

hehateme
03-23-2012, 06:12 PM
actually..that fool had a lot of resolve not to smash the guys teeth in for pouring shit on his car AND catching him doing it..with that said I'm pretty sure the latino guy's nickname from now on will be Jose 'WIPE DAT SHIT DOWN' somethin somethin de la cruz

Goran Dragic
03-23-2012, 06:13 PM
Maybe I shoulda been listening better at the beginning but what exactly did the white guy do?

Oh, Gee!!
03-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Maybe I shoulda been listening better at the beginning but what exactly did the white guy do?

I think he spilled water on the guys car

Goran Dragic
03-23-2012, 06:15 PM
I think he spilled water on the guys car
:lol water? That's it?

hehateme
03-23-2012, 06:15 PM

from what the woman was saying on the phone it sounded like they had 'took' the dudes parking spot and he got mad and poured shit on their car when he thought they werent looking

Oh, Gee!!
03-23-2012, 06:30 PM
tbh that fat kid has no business doing what he did to the black dude's car. he musta got confused and thought he was tough guy b/c he drives a big hummer. kinda surprised the fat kid didn't piss himself

CubanSucks
03-23-2012, 06:33 PM
funny how the ghetto soundtrack starts as the cops arrive. I wonder why...

it's definitely not because the cops were mouthing off otherwise they wouldn't wanna block it out. It's obvious they wanted to block out what the primate with braids was screaming while being apprehended because it would've made him look worse

actually..that fool had a lot of resolve not to smash the guys teeth in for pouring shit on his car AND catching him doing it..with that said I'm pretty sure the latino guy's nickname from now on will be Jose 'WIPE DAT SHIT DOWN' somethin somethin de la cruz

yeah, because liquid on the car is worth battery

CubanSucks
03-23-2012, 06:36 PM
tbh that fat kid has no business doing what he did to the black dude's car

...pretty sure no one's saying otherwise

Goran Dragic
03-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Depending on what the liquid was, it's not "worth battery" but it's something plenty of decent people would lose their temper and get violent over. That said the black guy has himself to blame, if you're gonna call the cops be prepared to actually act normal so the cops don't think you have a problem.

pawe
03-23-2012, 06:39 PM
Why's the black guy so angry over water on his car? :lol

redzero
03-23-2012, 06:40 PM
The title of the vid on WSHH claims that the liquid was coffee.

Goran Dragic
03-23-2012, 06:43 PM
I can't wait for the black panther krew to show up and make this a real WSHH thread :lol

On a sidenote, pouring shit on someone's car when they're not looking is a classic example of some chickenshit thing a Mexican would do.

hehateme
03-23-2012, 06:48 PM
funny how the ghetto soundtrack starts as the cops arrive. I wonder why...

it's definitely not because the cops were mouthing off otherwise they wouldn't wanna block it out. It's obvious they wanted to block out what the primate with braids was screaming while being apprehended because it would've made him look worse

yeah, because liquid on the car is worth battery

I would say 4 out of 5 times if you had another black guy in that situation it would have been battery which is why I am suprised. To be honest he actually did one better and humiliated the bitch, and made him his man servant for a few minutes. Lo and behold though he then fucked up by not shutting his trap when he could have been the one to press charges for vandalism lol.

CubanSucks
03-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Depending on what the liquid was, it's not "worth battery" but it's something plenty of decent people would lose their temper and get violent over.

most definitely. I would've flipped my shit too, but once I realize I've already intimidated the guy and put him in his place I would've cooled the fuck down. I would've forced him to clean it off and give me enough money for a car wash or I would've threatened to call the cops. It really shouldn't have been that big of a deal by the time he made it to the guys car with the paper towels and said he'd give cash for a cleaning

Goran Dragic
03-23-2012, 06:51 PM
most definitely. I would've flipped my shit too, but once I realize I've already intimidated the guy and put him in his place I would've cooled the fuck down. I would've forced him to clean it off and give me enough money for a car wash or I would've threatened to call the cops. It really shouldn't have been that big of a deal by the time he made it to the guys car with the paper towels and said he'd give cash for a cleaning
True. There was no reason for him to keep thumping his chest like a gorilla and yelling. The guy was being cooperative and admitted from the start he fucked up.

CubanSucks
03-23-2012, 06:51 PM
I would say 4 times out of 5 if you had another black guy in that situation it would have been battery which is why I am suprised. To be honest he actually did one better and humiliated the bitch, made him his man servant for a few minutes. Lo and behold though he then fucked up by not shutting his trap when he could have been the one to press charges for vandalism lol.

exactly

humiliation up until the cops show up was perfect, but the fucking excessive screaming was something anyone would've gotten cuffed for

Oh, Gee!!
03-23-2012, 06:52 PM
tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna clean your car and give you 30 bucks for detailing. just don't beat me to death

Oh, Gee!!
03-23-2012, 06:53 PM
the female was funny, "o please, just wipe the car, don't talk to him."